darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION)
First | Previous | Page 56 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 105 106 107
Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION) [STICKY]
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2751 Posted: 00:23:13 14/06/2018
Was thinking the exact same.
Not that I would be against some female Elders in the first game, but I think they’d fit more with the whole egg theme of the third.

I’m very glad they are taking more artistic liberties and are adding content to the games, but still wish they were more clear with their idea since the beginning.
The Reignited Trilogy is far more a reimagination than the N. Sane one and if they avoided talking about extreme faithfulness from the start I’m sure fans would be less confused and pretentious by now.

That being said, touches such as Artisans’ decorations or certain original sound effects and instruments still make me think they are aiming at faithfulness first and then put in some of their personality, which is honestly not what I was hoping for with these remakes but far beyond my wildest dreams.

By the way, can’t understand if they are being vague about showcasing the second and/or third game relatively soon because they indeed are or because they don’t want to say a definitive “no”.
Where were these informations taken from?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:25:05 14/06/2018 by Drek95
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#2752 Posted: 00:30:16 14/06/2018
From here.

Personally, the way he conjugated himself when he talked about the other games seems super suspicious, almost restrained. I really do believe we're going to see at least Ripto's Rage soon.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
ECDT1089 Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#2753 Posted: 01:02:32 14/06/2018
I think Jess Harnell could possibly be voicing Lyle as well. I did some comparisons of his other work, and I definitely hear similarities. Nevin sounds like Fred Tatasciore. And as for the other two, I have no idea.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#2754 Posted: 01:46:26 14/06/2018
Quote: Clank
I personally don't really want the old soundtracks, because I feel as though it clashes with the new visuals quite a bit and it's questionable whether they will be able to get the tracks in high quality.

I mean, Stewart Copeland still has the pre-console soundtrack. I think the music still is nice and would fit the visuals just fine. this isn't midi sounding stuff like Banjo or Mario 64. I don't see how the quality of the OST has aged by any means.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:48:20 14/06/2018 by Bryman04
#2755 Posted: 02:09:28 14/06/2018
From here.

Personally, the way he conjugated himself when he talked about the other games seems super suspicious, almost restrained. I really do believe we're going to see at least Ripto's Rage soon.

It did sound quite suspicious, and I honestly can’t see that not happening.
Crash had everything revealed by the end of the year prior to its release, I honestly hope they aren’t considering Spyro the Dragon to be enough to represent the whole trilogy when we are three months or so away from its release.

Gateway to Glimer introduces so many new mechanics, features and iconic characters that it would be ridiculous for them to not show at least some part of what it has to offer.
They can skip on the third game, since it’s less of a departure from its predecessor, but the second is a must.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#2756 Posted: 03:16:28 14/06/2018
Quote: Bryman04
I mean, Stewart Copeland still has the pre-console soundtrack. I think the music still is nice and would fit the visuals just fine. this isn't midi sounding stuff like Banjo or Mario 64. I don't see how the quality of the OST has aged by any means.

I never said that the OST has aged, because it still does sound amazing; I'm not saying it's bad by any means and the soundtracks of the first three games remain my favorite video game OSTs of all time. I just personally think that it would be extremely odd to have literally everything else but the music completely updated and changed.

I'm aware that this is kind of an unpopular opinion though. If they add an option to switch back like they are with the controls then that would be awesome for those who desperately want it, but IMO I don't care for it. Maybe if they end up butchering the soundtrack completely I'll change my thoughts on this, but as of right now I want to give TFB a chance.
---
Tsutori Green Sparx Gems: 301
#2757 Posted: 03:37:30 14/06/2018
I'm pretty confident they won't butcher the soundtrack. Sunny Flight sounds fantastic. Stone Hill sounds amazing. And Toasty sounds faithful, even though I'm just like 50% on board with on the "big" part only coming in once you get to Toasty (it does elevates the epicness of finally encountering the boss, but I'll have to get used to the first part looping before then).

I did also say I was iffy on the Artisans/Magic Crafters themes, but as people have been pointing out, those are probably just the dynamic toned down versions of the songs for when you're indoors, and aren't indicative of what the songs will be like usually. So assuming we haven't heard the "true" versions of those yet, the only song I actually *dislike* right now is Dark Hollow, since I think it puts too much emphasis on the ambient noises and too little on the iconic bass.

Tree Tops music seems to be dividing the fanbase, but I personally like it. The instruments feel appropriate for the tribal setting they're re-imagining Beast Makers as. A different feel, but not a bad one imo.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:38:51 14/06/2018 by Tsutori
#2758 Posted: 10:13:57 14/06/2018
A bit more extra footage courtesy of Aura24:

I guess there’s either another monitor showing a different montage or simply another video following this one, because this one still lacks the Twilight Harbor clips we already saw.
I wonder if they’ll take the chance to actually swap its name and Gnorc Cove’s, even though I still think they work fairly well as they are.

Don’t know about you guys, but seeing certain animations such as the Artisans Gnorcs running away in the maze and inside the small castle which leads to the pier and making the exact same frightened pose it did in the originals basically hit me with nostalgia like a truck.

EDIT: also here’s a clearer shot of the Sorceress from Twitter:

[User Posted Image]

Really like her lipstick and expression, can’t wait to see her in-game!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:00:13 14/06/2018 by Drek95
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#2759 Posted: 12:21:30 14/06/2018
EVIL LIPSTICK!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2760 Posted: 14:17:08 14/06/2018
Nevin sounds a lot like Kelsey Grammer.

---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Musical Monk Green Sparx Gems: 224
#2761 Posted: 15:09:20 14/06/2018
There's been a lot of complaints about Ripto's new look, but I beg to differ. The images of all three main villains are pretty faithful to those they had in the original trilogy.

I wish we got walkthroughs for Sypro 2 and 3 but I guess they're saving them up for the time closer to the release date. In my opinion, Spyro 1 is the dullest game as opposed to Sypro 2 which have all the fun.
---
WHY YAI YAI YO!
Dazzy Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#2762 Posted: 15:33:25 14/06/2018
Quote: Musical Monk
Sypro 2 which have all the fun.

I would like to play this Sypro 2 you speak of, is it a mirrored version of Spyro 2?

JK, I know you made a typo mistake. Regarding that game and Spyro 3, they could show them at Gamescom, or at any time really.
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
#2763 Posted: 17:03:52 14/06/2018
I sincerely hope they will show the second and third games no later than sometimes in July and August respectively, hopefully even June for Gateway to Glimmer.

I have full faith in TfB from what I’ve seen but despite the fact these remakes generated even more nitpicking and nostalgia-induced nonsense than the N. Sane Trilogy did, I feel like it’s undeniable how helpful certain sensible critiques and advices have been in refining the game.
The interviewed developers had no problem saying they are listening and changing thinks based on fans’ requests.

Not allowing the same kind of interaction by greately reducing the period between the refinement of the games and the trilogy’s release could result in the sequels feeling annoyingly different in terms of care and details.
TfB are doing their best, I’ll probably never emphasize that enough, but a little help from the outside could make the difference between a fantastic remake and something able to make tears appear on many eyes.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#2764 Posted: 17:12:55 14/06/2018
Lyle sounds like someone out of Skylanders, but I can’t quite put my finger on who.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:14:41 14/06/2018 by alicecarp
Hardback247 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1074
#2765 Posted: 17:35:31 14/06/2018
One request I have is for the developers to implement in Year of the Dragon is the original placement of the super whirlwind and Super Bonus Round portal in Midnight Mountain.
Hardback247 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1074
#2766 Posted: 18:33:52 14/06/2018
How would any of you like to see the Super Bonus Round portal in its original place?
#2767 Posted: 19:45:58 14/06/2018
I’d really appreciate if they did!
I’ve always felt that the Super Bonus World’s portal placement really didn’t make it feel special: Gnasty’s Loot’s is at least inside a dragon’s head statue and Dragon Shore’s is huge and placed in the middle of the Winter Tundra’s castle garden.
The special world in Year of the Dragon is just... There.

Then again, I’d like the whole Gnorc Gnexus to be scrapped in favor of a proper sixth homeworld; no need for extra levels, just put the exsisting portals, gems and Elders inside a bigger and more articulated area and we should be fine.
What we have now is literally a round platform in the middle of the ocean, there is a huge margin of improvement.
Really hope it’ll be part of those surprises they have been talking about recently.

By the way, here’s the incense burner:

[User Posted Image]
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:46:42 14/06/2018 by Drek95
#2768 Posted: 20:08:58 14/06/2018
The Sorceress' design is so good! It honestly makes me feel like a kid again. Really excited to see her in-game.
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#2769 Posted: 20:52:29 14/06/2018
I can't wait for some Spyro merch @_@
ECDT1089 Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#2770 Posted: 23:10:50 14/06/2018
I can't help but wonder how much of an overhaul the cutscenes in 2 and 3 will get, especially 2. How similar will they be to their original counterparts?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:11:10 14/06/2018 by ECDT1089
#2771 Posted: 03:37:31 15/06/2018
https://twitter.com/ToysForBob...435667725357056

Glimmer is coming OvO
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6814
#2772 Posted: 09:07:19 15/06/2018
A glimmer of hope for Spyro 2...
#2773 Posted: 09:41:50 15/06/2018
My eyes are glimmering, right now.

Oh man, my body is so not ready!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Dazzy Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#2774 Posted: 10:11:51 15/06/2018
Guys, those puns.........I have no pun to join in, bah.
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
#2775 Posted: 11:43:25 15/06/2018
Town Square in action:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jos...2850945/photo/1

Seems like they tweaked the lighting to look even more like the original, looks great.
I’m not 100% sure about it but I think they nailed the bull’s death animation, at leas the one for when you torch him.

EDIT: yet another confirmation about more content to come, potentially from the second game, this time from Activision’s Twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Act...640217249955840
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:56:45 15/06/2018 by Drek95
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#2776 Posted: 17:17:00 15/06/2018
Quote: Drek95
I sincerely hope they will show the second and third games no later than sometimes in July and August respectively, hopefully even June for Gateway to Glimmer.

I have full faith in TfB from what I’ve seen but despite the fact these remakes generated even more nitpicking and nostalgia-induced nonsense than the N. Sane Trilogy did, I feel like it’s undeniable how helpful certain sensible critiques and advices have been in refining the game.
The interviewed developers had no problem saying they are listening and changing thinks based on fans’ requests.

Not allowing the same kind of interaction by greately reducing the period between the refinement of the games and the trilogy’s release could result in the sequels feeling annoyingly different in terms of care and details.
TfB are doing their best, I’ll probably never emphasize that enough, but a little help from the outside could make the difference between a fantastic remake and something able to make tears appear on many eyes.

the diffrence the crash bandicoot fandom was starved for more than 10 year. the spyro fandom well... they got skylanders...
---
THE END IS NEAR
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2777 Posted: 17:59:59 15/06/2018
The Spyro fandom is 10 times as bitter, somewhat because of Skylanders but mostly nostalgia and rose-tinted glasses.

Doing the fixes seems alright so far, but I just really hope the other two get finished properly.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#2778 Posted: 19:06:13 15/06/2018
I honestly feel like the Spyro’s fandom bitterness is only amplified by Skylanders, but isn’t completely caused by it.
I’d admit it’s indeed easier for them to get salty and nitpicky regarding every single slight change because of how TfB killed Spyro in the last 6 years; I probably never truly realized it until Aura pointed out the Magic symbol inside the exit portal on Twitter, and everyone was suddendly “they better leave Skylamers out of muh childhood”.
Even though the symbol was there in the original game as well (honestly had no idea about that, in their defense), perhaps just a tiny bit different.

I can’t speak objectively because of the huge amounts of nostalgia, but what I feel like saying is that even to these days I have found maybe only another game with such high quality visuals, sounds and gameplay which compliment each other so well.
And even in Bloodborne’s case, it’s still not my favorite genre, unlike Spyro.

So I do understand that messing up certain elements could result in altering the whole experience for the worse.
The key word is “certain”, though.
It’s not like every single different detail will completely ruin the playthrough, that’s what I’d want some people to understand.
At times I feel like what we truly do is looking at the newly released screenshots, then look at their respective PS1 counterparts and say “yeah, that part looks different” and often automatically follow it with “so it’s worse”.

Aaaaah, nostalgia can truly be both a blessing and a curse... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2779 Posted: 19:15:52 15/06/2018
It's not the Magic symbol until it has 4 holes on the biggest edges, people are overreacting.

But something that I see in every angry and confrontational Spyro fan is that hey just glorify their childhood to be ALL Spyro. It's like there was no other game, and if you don't love Spyro as much as they do or attempt to change anything, you're attacking their very childhood... And not just following orders from a higher up to do this new and hip thing. You and most people on DS know it's a good, big part of a childhood, but can separate game and emotion.

Again, changing High Caves' color, making Toasty less lava-y, those are fine. I mean wanting them to change eeeverything for the game to be perfect and taking time from development of other areas. Nothing is truly perfect. But it can be finished with appropriate polish and quality.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#2780 Posted: 19:39:22 15/06/2018
Absolutely!
Even though I recognize that the original games have meant sooo much to me, I’m still in awe looking at what TfB has been able to achieve.
I look at the screenshots and think “wow, this is amazing”, they I compare all the little details and I’m like “no... this is incredible!”.
And even the small differences are well implemented in terms of original concept, art direction and execution.

Besides, I still think waaaaaay too many of the criticism is incredibly subjective, just like TfB’s interpretation of the old games.
For example, the big Armored Gnorc in Dark Hollow was never meant to look cute in my opinion: it looked cute, but I’d argue a giant green beast in a dimly lit hallway isn’t exactly a nice image.
I think it still looks dumb and clumsy but a little less friendly, but it’s just my opinion.

People want a remake á la Shadow of the Colossus, but the games are too old for that to remotely look good.
I’m just glad TfB seem to know when to listen and to ignore.

By the way, good news for the japanese market:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Arm...664396246626304

I’m sure that if Spyro will be a success in Japan as well, then his popularity will skyrocket and his future will be even brighter!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
#2781 Posted: 20:32:04 15/06/2018
https://twitter.com/NostalgicB...714151123300353

Some new screenshots in the newest Game Informer magazine!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
#2782 Posted: 20:43:30 15/06/2018
Woah, Terrace Village is looking lush!

Never pictured it that way, but it fits the theme nicely.
I wonder if that’s the treatment they’ll give to other jungle-ish levels such as Idol Springs or Molten Crater.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#2783 Posted: 22:26:03 15/06/2018
This is big news,whoa!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spyro...will_have_fast/
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#2784 Posted: 22:33:29 15/06/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

All three are getting fast travel, eh? I wonder if it'll work like in YotD, with the ability you get after the last Sparx level.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#2785 Posted: 22:54:37 15/06/2018
Totally expecting it to be a post-game feature for the first and second game, similarly to how they added the dash ability in Cortex Strikes Back’s remake, and still be a reward for completing Bugbot Factory in the third one.

A welcomed addition nonetheless.
Will probably never use it, especially now that I have the whole games to re-discover under a new light, but I’m glad it’s there as an option.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:55:31 15/06/2018 by Drek95
#2786 Posted: 02:00:59 16/06/2018
Man, I know Terrace Village is green, but it almost looks TOO green in that screenshot : P

(I joke, I already like it much more than the OG!)

((Also that first screenshot of Spyro glaring looks so sick!))
#2787 Posted: 08:37:38 16/06/2018
Better quality images, and a couple new ones:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Loving all of this, they really made a rather forgettable level shine!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#2788 Posted: 13:00:08 16/06/2018
Terrace Village is one of my least favorite levels, but TFB have somehow managed to make it look incredibly gorgeous. The lighting is perfect and the skybox serves to tie this level and Tree Tops together.
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2789 Posted: 18:01:39 16/06/2018
Far out, this game is too beautiful. I'm going to get overwhelmed and feint when I actually get play it.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
spyrofangreek Emerald Sparx Gems: 3097
#2790 Posted: 19:35:01 16/06/2018
it's extreme beautiful the game's environment for the Spyro Reignited Trilogy but super ultra cool awesome that do not described
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:36:49 16/06/2018 by spyrofangreek
#2791 Posted: 15:51:05 17/06/2018
Looking at the Game Informer image of Artisans, I couldn’t help but notice a few differences in terms of colors, compared to the quick clip we got from E3’s b-rolls:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

As you can tell, the sky is a lot more pink rather than purple and the grass is a slightly less vibrant shade of green, not to mention the clouds which are waaay more defined.

Now, comparing the latest version with the first one from the trailer, you can notice the obvious difference with the waaay darker grass and an even less strong coloring for the sky:

[User Posted Image]

I can’t help fut feel like the perfect mix would be the first build’s grass and sky and the b-roll’s lighting.
The other colors are pretty much unchanged, besides the maze which now looks perfect to me.

I know this might seem a pretty useless consideration, but I feel like one of the original trilogy’s magic touches was how different levels with similar themes could look even when considering a single common element like grass: the shots with the darker green we’ve seen of Magic Crafters already make it look a lot better in my opinion, and I simply couldn’t think about a lighter grass in Winter Tundra or Midnight Mountain.
Not talking about laziness here, as this light green grass is already different from the spot-on one in Stone Hill, only a matter of contrast and overall aesthetic.

What do you guys think?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:16:35 17/06/2018 by Drek95
#2792 Posted: 23:35:43 17/06/2018
I wonder how close Reignited is to completion? Outside of polishing, of course.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:36:20 17/06/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
#2793 Posted: 00:46:21 18/06/2018
I wonder the same.
I feel like it shouldn’t be too far away from being completed, but it’s hard to tell when we aren’t even sure about how old the various builds shown are.

What we do know is that TfB is still working hard on the games and listening to fans, which makes me think they either aren’t yet satisfied with their work or they really do care a lot about fans’ opinions to the point of changing even what they consider finished.

The fact we don’t know how long it takes for them to change models, colors and lighting doesn’t help either: I thought we wouldn’t have seen radical changes with enemies until we got to see the new Gem Thief, so perhaps other controversial designs have been remade as well.

Either way I do believe they’ve at least created all the levels, enemies and NPCs including gems, containers, collectables and challenges, especially since they are apparently going to show us the second game rather soon.
I’d still prefer them to take their time and release a more polished and refined product.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#2794 Posted: 12:43:57 18/06/2018
A semi-high quality snippet of the Opening Theme from 1.

A lot of people have been complaining about this on reddit, but personally I love it a lot. Certainly much better that the music from that Magic Crafters clip.

In theory it should be extremely close to completion, since there are only around 95 days left until release. At this point in development I would think they would be touching up on things like lighting and taking fan critique into consideration when doing so. Composing music and the like is a possibility as well, since they're seemingly using MIDIs of the OST to make the new tracks. If they have to do anything major in these next 3 months I would be a little shocked, especially considering that this has apparently been in development since before the N. Sane Trilogy.

Also, on the topic of Artisans, I have to agree with the grass. The literal only thing I wasn't too keen on in the B-roll clip besides the music was the grass. It looks too yellow-green and saturated for my likes. Even though the maze is definitely meant to be a darker green (and it's perfect how it is!), I still think the grass should match it a little better than it does by being a little closer to blue than yellow.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:44:26 18/06/2018 by Clank
#2795 Posted: 13:12:01 18/06/2018
A semi-high quality snippet of the Opening Theme from 1.

A lot of people have been complaining about this on reddit, but personally I love it a lot. Certainly much better that the music from that Magic Crafters clip.

In theory it should be extremely close to completion, since there are only around 95 days left until release. At this point in development I would think they would be touching up on things like lighting and taking fan critique into consideration when doing so. Composing music and the like is a possibility as well, since they're seemingly using MIDIs of the OST to make the new tracks. If they have to do anything major in these next 3 months I would be a little shocked, especially considering that this has apparently been in development since before the N. Sane Trilogy.

Also, on the topic of Artisans, I have to agree with the grass. The literal only thing I wasn't too keen on in the B-roll clip besides the music was the grass. It looks too yellow-green and saturated for my likes. Even though the maze is definitely meant to be a darker green (and it's perfect how it is!), I still think the grass should match it a little better than it does by being a little closer to blue than yellow.

Very likely just polishing the game now, yeah. Listening to non-major critiques, removing glitches, and possibility fixing textures is all they're likely doing.

The only major thing I'd think they'd be doing now is possibly beginning the Switch and PC ports of the game, but I would imagine that might not be until a little before or after the game launch. No doubt they'd want to fix any missed issues in the official release like VV did with Crash and the recent patch and multi console release.
---
#2796 Posted: 13:23:51 18/06/2018
I really like the theme as well!
Sure, it’s not Copeland but frankly that had to be expected and I’m fine with all their reinterpretations thus far, even the Artisans and Magic Crafters’ ones which I’m 99% sure are samples of the dynamic music used when inside the castle.
I mean... How else would that track sound, if it were the basic version?

Speaking of Artisans, that grass could work perfectly for other levels, such as Summer Spring:

[User Posted Image]

I’m puzzled on why they went back to lighter grass both there and in Toasty, but maybe it has to do with the general lighting being tweaked.
It’s just such an obvious difference between ground and sky are obviously the two most prominent features in the vast majority of the levels across all three games, so changing them could result in dramatically altering the feeling of a level.
I’m positive though, looking at what they achieved with Tree Tops and Ice Cavern.

By the way, quick update regarding the First 4 Figures’ Crystallized Dragon statue:

---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2797 Posted: 19:54:57 18/06/2018
i hope we can swim in the air, just out of nostalgia.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
First | Previous | Page 56 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 105 106 107

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me