Page 1 of 1
Question regarding Kaos
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 01:25:10 19/08/2017 | Topic Creator
So...after Imaginators, what powers does Kaos actually have?

Does he still have Mind Magic, and, if he does, it is weaker because Brain left him? If so, what limitations are there as to what he can conjure?

Does he have any powers of The Darkness still? Like, The Darkness is gone but the symbol is still on his head, so...where does it stand?

And he does have Portal Mastery, right? And what exactly does that grant him?

Sorry for so many questions, but I kinda need to know for the fan game I'm working on. I'd really appreciate it if someone took the time to explain it to me!

Thanks so much!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#2 Posted: 23:43:55 19/08/2017
that is the big question.. but yes he still have the darkness and the symbol on his head. if not he would not be kaos. and the mind magic isnt weaker the darkness make sure of that.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 23:47:20 19/08/2017
He only has magic via the Darkness. He lost pretty much everything after SC, though the older games implied he's pretty good at making up for issues with magitek. I don't think they spell out if he's truly a Portal Master or that was also the Darkness, but TFB pretty much threw that out of the window as a plot device.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#4 Posted: 23:52:18 19/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
He only has magic via the Darkness. He lost pretty much everything after SC, though the older games implied he's pretty good at making up for issues with magitek. I don't think they spell out if he's truly a Portal Master or that was also the Darkness, but TFB pretty much threw that out of the window as a plot device.

So he has Darkness powers, but no Mind Magic at all?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me