darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders imaginators head canons...Not suitable for everyone
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders imaginators head canons...Not suitable for everyone [CLOSED]
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#1 Posted: 19:30:08 10/08/2017 | Topic Creator
What are your skylanders imaginators head canons...just write down whatever you want.
Here are some of mine :
1. Imaginators are lifeless organic beings that don't have the will to do anything unless their portal master told them to.
2.Aurora is capable of becoming a portal master.
3.Ambush is the guy from stealth elf's backstory.
4.Some of the former Villans are secretly evil ( the only ones I have in mind are krancase and Wolfgang )
5.Kaos's dad is dead...maybe that's why we haven't seen him or heard anyone mentioning him.
6.Brain might turn against us.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:27:00 10/08/2017 by KingMed
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#2 Posted: 20:09:44 10/08/2017
Quote: KingMed
What are your skylanders imaginators head canons...just write down whatever you want.
Here are some of mine :
1. Imaginators are lifeless organic beings that don't have the will to do anything unless their portal master told them to.
2.Aurora is capable of becoming a portal master.
3.Ambush is the guy from stealth elf's backstory.
4. Bad juju doesn't know who's the father of her son either because she was raped multiple times or she had sex multiple times.
5.Some of the former Villans are secretly evil ( the only ones I have in mind are krancase and Wolfgang )
6.Kaos's dad is dead...maybe that's why we haven't seen him or heard anyone mentioning him.
7.Brain might turn against us.

In bad juju's backstory they mention that she conjured up juju junior so bad juju didn't have sex with anyone
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#3 Posted: 20:18:19 10/08/2017
Just FYI, joking about rape--even to a fictional character--makes you an asshole. Don't do that.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#4 Posted: 20:26:22 10/08/2017 | Topic Creator
I wasn't joking dude
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#5 Posted: 20:50:32 10/08/2017
Quote: KingMed
I wasn't joking dude

Uhm

Do you have anything you might want to tell us
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 21:19:23 10/08/2017
First JV being transgender now this. Dude, this kind of content doesn't enhance a character, maybe think that thoroghly before posting them for the world to see.

I really have some story to tell on this subject, involving thinking of stupid **** on a kids' game fanfic when I was younger and getting bullied over it, but for personal reasons I won't share. Either way, I know very well that, as much as it sounds like a good idea at the time to just talk to everyone about it, it's not. Especially with the JV thing, now your name is tied to talking to Eric about that.

And before someone misinterprets this as 'never make nonstandard headcanons', no, I'm talking only about the Bad Juju thing. In your mind, you think that's gonna make for interesting story, but people will think that's... For other purposes, to put it in appropriate terms.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:25:27 10/08/2017 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me