Page 1 of 1
finally it is the end...
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#1 Posted: 10:55:29 28/07/2017 | Topic Creator
finally it is the end of the collecting, i got the 3 last ones. two weeks ago i got blaster-tron and tidepool, and today i got the last one, row-bow. its like a huge burden have been lifted from my shoulders, and i am super happy. i have been holding back since wildstorm to save up the new content, and now have two new levels packs and new figures to try out. its gonna be awesome, and finally there is no more skylanders figurines to buy. i just hope activision take a 6 year hiatus at least before they do anything new with the skylanders. by that time we have the ps5 out and its gonna be mind blowing to see what they can do with the skylanders franchises. for now i hope they release the spyro games next, since crash bandicoot have become a success. anyway i am just glad the skylanders games are finally over, because the last two game have not been much fun to collect for. since activision release schedule have been a real nightmare, specially with imaginators. anyway guys it have been a fun ride but i am glad it is over. games like ghost recon,watch dog2, horizon zero dawn and many more is waiting smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
spot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1528
#2 Posted: 12:07:40 28/07/2017
I can't see them ever releasing another game with physical toys. I think in that sense we've seen the last TTL Skylanders game.
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#3 Posted: 13:23:51 28/07/2017
Ya know what? I'm down with these forums. I've had it with everyone's doom and gloom nonsense. Only coming back when there's news see y'all when gamescom comes around.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#4 Posted: 13:34:23 28/07/2017
You will be back before, just like I'm still here despite writing a post explaining I would stop posting in this community some time ago.
---
bye
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#5 Posted: 13:41:25 28/07/2017
Quote: SkyFan91
Ya know what? I'm down with these forums. I've had it with everyone's doom and gloom nonsense. Only coming back when there's news see y'all when gamescom comes around.

See you in a few minutes
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#6 Posted: 13:42:04 28/07/2017
People can have opinion whether not the game ends or if it ends skyfan
I mean it's just opinion I'm saying. But I don't mind either way if it ends or not I mean crash n sane trilogy been getting most my attention the most.
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#7 Posted: 14:19:32 28/07/2017

Hey everyone, stop giving SkyFan the sads! It hurts his feeling for anyone to express an opinion based on reality.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#8 Posted: 14:41:19 28/07/2017
Last year I'd still post that "nooo fighting" youtube video but **** it. You guys love that, no wonder you eat up everything CMB writes.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#9 Posted: 14:54:12 28/07/2017

Don't let the door hit you where the dog shoulda bit you.

Quote: King-Pen Krazy
See you in a few minutes

... Damn, such truth in this post.

Quote: CountMoneyBone
<sanctimonious B.S.>

Not sure if bad satire or just dumb. You can (and should) play other games if that's your hobby. If you're so OCD that you can't play more than one game at a time and can't move on from Skylanders until you have played every available figure, then that's your problem, not the game's... or ours.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:58:15 28/07/2017 by McMurderpaws
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#10 Posted: 16:57:21 28/07/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Last year I'd still post that "nooo fighting" youtube video but **** it. You guys love that, no wonder you eat up everything CMB writes.

I'm thinking the Monty Python Dead Parrot Pet Shop video would be more appropriate for all of this.

Norwegian Blue, lovely plumage!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me