Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > A Skylanders game based in different game dimensions.
Page 1 of 1
A Skylanders game based in different game dimensions.
Emerald Clouds Green Sparx Gems: 328
#1 Posted: 22:16:52 23/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Imagine if there was a Skylanders game where you can travel to different universes? The story would be like this. Kaos is trying to open a black hole to gobble up Skylands. And there are skylanders who get stuck in this black hole and is swallowed with Skylands! Instead of dying, a wormhole is opened. They wake up in Spyros universe, with Spyro helping them through 10 different missions per universe. There would be 5 universes, each with 1 piece of a reformating machine. Which would remake skylands and return it to its former glory. There would be 1 boss per universe, each having to deal with its specific universe. No gimmick skylanders to go with it. Just 30 different skylanders, 3 per element. I hope you enjoy the idea..
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 23:06:39 23/07/2017
that'd be awesome
#3 Posted: 23:21:46 23/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Just imagine, Spyro, Crash, hell even Mario's universe as dlc. What would be awesome is if kaos makes a new machine to destroy all the universes and there would be a boss battle like the time eater in sonic generations.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#4 Posted: 23:31:56 23/07/2017
Cool or not, this kind of thread belongs in Fandom. That's usually where the mods put fan game ideas.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#5 Posted: 23:33:49 23/07/2017 | Topic Creator
I am new to all of this so i am not sure how to access those things.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#6 Posted: 23:54:55 23/07/2017
You can report your first post as 'topic in the wrong section' and a mod will figure it out, don't worry, worst that could happen is that it'd stay here. Mentioning this since, even if speculation is cool, full game ideas used to boggle down discussion here quite a lot with so many users trying to get their idea "heard" (despite how unlikely). What gets allowed, from what I understand, is elements of a game: using your idea as an example, having various hub worlds.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#7 Posted: 07:36:35 24/07/2017
I found it hard enough to do zones of each element 3 times for 8 elements in Spyro's Adventure, and the 2 missions "per boss" in Trap Team, so I'm not sure how I'd manage ten missions of going after one gubbin per universe. And that's just my first impression based on my experience with other Skylanders games, it could change for better or (more likely) worse depending on which "universe" we're going to.

When you say universe, what ideas do you have in mind?
Who are the bosses, and what are their mechanics?
Could you tell us about the 30 new Skylanders you're adding (besides their names; that's too easy)?

Don't take my criticism as hate, I like the idea but until it's fleshed out it would be better as a shorter Spyro themed DLC than an entire game with new figures.
#8 Posted: 12:18:28 24/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Well, if thats what your looking for, then I shall deliver. I plan on a team up between Sega and Nintendo, and dimensions from their franchises, or dimensions. Like a Sonic dimension or a Crash dimension. The characters would have no special gimmicks and would be like Spyro's Adventure. 3 characters per element as mentioned above. There would be 5 bosses, 1 per universe. For example, Ripper Roo or Cortex for the Crash dimension, or Ripto in Spyros. Ripto and the many vilains would be part of the plot, and would give you a piece of a 5 piece machine to rebuild skylands. I am thinking of it fitting into the Skylanders timeline. The Skylanders would succeed and skylands would be rebuilt, but with no memories of the ancients or the arkyians. It would be the first game to feature the before periods of Spyro's Adventure.
Mobcraft101 Red Sparx Gems: 63
#9 Posted: 20:49:37 06/08/2017
....that sounds really cool, I'd actually play that!
---
I say "I'm sorry" every second of every day. I love Akame Ga Kill. I'm a teen girl who probably shouldn't be here. I make bad art.
#10 Posted: 02:11:55 25/08/2017 | Topic Creator
God I hope the next game isn't another gimmick-lander. I am seriously tired of the gimmicky stuff. This idea would be perfect for us old school players ( refering to those who played the series since SSA ) as I can safely say most of us are tired of every year since Giants having gimmicks.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me