Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The *BETTER* Fanfic Maker
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1 Posted: 05:51:33 21/07/2017 | Topic Creator
give me a prompt and ill make a fanfic much better than anything that could ever come out of the other topic
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 05:57:35 21/07/2017
Do it about me and Min Min from Arms, as NSFW as possible.
---
Bruh
#3 Posted: 06:16:19 21/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crash10
Do it about me and Min Min from Arms, as NSFW as possible.

one upon a time crash10 and min min found themselves together hidden in the bottom of a dark cage at the bottom of the sea wow said crash10 i never thought id end up in this situation and so but then min min got super horny and then she used her dragon to give crash 10 a fiery rim and he thought it was p great and they continued this until they were rescued by mr jake paul and hauled off to new guinea to work as fire fighters but then crash10 realized that he has no arms because he swapped them out for short stubby feet a trick he learned from min min but then min min said some chinese words and it really turned crash10 on so then they swapped their arms and then they made out and crash10 lost his virginity and min min lost her virginity for the twentieth time in a row and but then crash10 got hungery so he found himself voring min min without her consent or his willing to do it but he did it andyway but for then he was sad but then he realized there were plenty of of noodles he could buy in just the department store since min min was dead and he killed her and he took her life and he was a murderer now because of her **** her its all her fault and so then he grabbed a box of noodles from walgreens and he fisted the box and got the noodles all over his arms and his noodle and he said wow i sure do love arms noodles and then he went and had ten children with a raccoon he met in the wilderness but then he said gosh i wish min min were still here so then he went on a journey through the desert to find a magical genie and one day he happened upon one but it was actually just an enemy stand and he made a zombie of min min by accident and so but then he killed the min min phony and poured some hi c all over her fake corpse and then he stabbed the enemy stand with a knife for the epic win he then went and found the real genie voiced by robin williams and he wished min min back to live but min min was furious and decided to give crash10 a taste of his own medicine so she vored him and he was never seen again because she was too mad to ever bring him back and then min min fell into the mariana trench and drowned but then their spirits were together forever putting things in each others various holes for ever for fun the end
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#4 Posted: 06:23:04 21/07/2017
Had vore with I don't like but overall amazing. 9.5/10.
---
Bruh
#5 Posted: 06:23:43 21/07/2017 | Topic Creator

you wanted a fic of you and a noodle girl what the hell did you expect
---
#6 Posted: 06:29:12 21/07/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude

you wanted a fic of you and a noodle girl what the hell did you expect

Well I can't argue with that.

I usually just forget she has noodle arms.
---
Bruh
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#7 Posted: 13:49:19 21/07/2017
you're right, this is far superior
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#8 Posted: 23:12:10 12/10/2019
Me and .... I don't know. Something romantic. Some character I like. Uh. Keira from Jak? Idk lol.
Thank if you do this this is brilliant ;~;
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#9 Posted: 06:09:20 13/10/2019
me getting slapped in the face by jabba the hutt's fat, greasy fingers
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me