Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Anyone Know Where I Can Sell Skylanders?
Page 1 of 1
Anyone Know Where I Can Sell Skylanders?
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#1 Posted: 18:01:11 16/07/2017 | Topic Creator
I hope this isn't considered advertising, but I have recently lost interest in this series and am looking to sell a lot of my Skylanders, but I can't find any places to sell except for trade-in of less than $0.98. I am not trying to sell on this forum, but am just looking for recommendations on what website I could sell these for a decent price on.

Thanks!
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 19:32:02 16/07/2017
Probably Gamestop, they do buy figures off of people
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#3 Posted: 19:34:56 16/07/2017
I dont think gamestop does anymore. Try local re-sale electronics shops or ebay. Sadly most are not worth much anymore.
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#4 Posted: 20:30:42 16/07/2017
Craigslist and on Ebay or have a yard sale good luck and sadly they are not worth much now.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#5 Posted: 00:14:38 17/07/2017
Pretty much Ebay and you'll probably get approx a dollar per figure in a bulk lot. If you have rare ones, you'd do better to sell them off apart. Trap Crystals are one of the better sellers and in higher demand.

Craigslist can be a little iffy, like do you really want people to come to your house? I've done it and had no issues, but years and years ago before Craigslist I had a creepy guy who was obviously mentally ill pop over uninvited wanting comics unexpected so you never know. Generally I like to keep stuff though the mail than to meet strangers.
---
Stay Cool!
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#6 Posted: 02:46:54 17/07/2017
Gamestop definitely does not buy Skylanders or accept them for trade anymore.
---
Any last wishes?
Riser Yellow Sparx Gems: 1339
#7 Posted: 11:30:50 18/07/2017
More reasons for me to hold onto the Skylanders I own then if they've become virtually worthless trade-in value wise.
---
This is survival of the fittest~
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#8 Posted: 14:20:56 18/07/2017
Most Skylanders are on the downward slope in value at the moment; they're not quite old or hard enough to obtain to be worth more than a few bob. However, Trap Team and Imaginators sell quite well even out of the boxes (you'll probably be able to net $6 minimum each if UK prices are anything to go by). Out of interest, can I ask which ones you're selling? eBay and CeX tend to sell quite high, but if you're trading them in to stores you'll probably get way less than they'll sell for.

You should check out where people are buying them in threads like this one, so you can get an idea of what they paid and where they bought it from. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me