Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Unpopular Facts
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#1 Posted: 01:09:53 12/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Post things that are true that aren't opinion based that most people dislike.
---
Soon.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 01:14:51 12/07/2017
Traps are gay.
---
Bruh
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#3 Posted: 01:29:43 12/07/2017
safe spaces don't exist. reality will still try to claim your soul and you can't just escape it. Give up.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#4 Posted: 01:32:25 12/07/2017
Teen Titans Go will never get cancelled. At least not anytime soon.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#5 Posted: 01:37:38 12/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Steven Universe, Loud House and various other great shows are a victm of hiatus.
---
Soon.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#6 Posted: 01:38:17 12/07/2017
**** takes time
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#7 Posted: 01:43:22 12/07/2017
Quote: Drawdler
We're all going to die. And stuff we want to see will probably not happen within our lifetimes. Also, humanity has made essentially irreversible changes to earth that are going to bite us in the ass (not just talking about climate change here, we're also killing the ocean). A lot of people don't care enough to research or speak about these because it won't affect them, or maybe even the generation that follows them, or if you're like me because it just feels hopeless when you can't really make an impact on your own.

There are more reasons why I have given up on humanity
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#8 Posted: 01:46:01 12/07/2017
Change happens. Whining and expecting other people to keep everything 100% the same for no good reason only makes you selfish.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#9 Posted: 11:56:57 12/07/2017
Well, there are things that'll take more time to change than others, maybe not even in the person's lifetime, but the issue is forcing them to stay the same, or worse, forcing other people to keep them that way. If they want something better, or at least different, staying in that safe zone only benefits the person pulling them down, if at all.

On a less psychological subject, pets definately don't put as much value on things as we do. If you want them and your vases/plants/things on shelves to coexist, fon't let them have control of the house overnight or just leave things where they can reach.
I just see so many people online complaining about X pottery that got destroyed by their cat because it was on a small table or something. If the cat can climb it, they'll definately mess with everything on it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Mary I Green Sparx Gems: 462
#10 Posted: 15:00:41 07/09/2017
My reign was on point.
---
Truth is the daughter of time.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#11 Posted: 19:48:55 18/10/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Also, as an extension of that, I don't believe in the "73" genders BS, as a lot of them either don't make any sense and/or simply fall under another, but that doesn't mean that there is just two either.

My absolute only gripe with this statement is I don't quite grasp how someone can feel like anything other than a female, male, or a varying conglomeration of the two. Nor can I find any trustworthy documented evidence of such phenomenon. I would think that's just a self-misinterpretation of dissociative identity disorder/MPD. I'm just being an armchair doctor here though.

Neurotypicals only market masculine, feminine, and unisex products, not "juxtaposed to the Z-axis" gender doohickeys. So, how can you feel at comfort when quite literally nothing is catered to you? That's half rhetorical but I wouldn't mind reciprocation. I really would love a miniature debate.
---
BREATHE AIR.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#12 Posted: 18:52:13 21/10/2017
Companies don't care about "being progressive". All they care about is making money. Period.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me