Page 1 of 1
Finishing up
temperedreason Yellow Sparx Gems: 1351
#1 Posted: 15:52:35 06/07/2017 | Topic Creator
As the days turn to weeks since The Lost Imaginite Mines has successfully launched abroad, hope for the US release has dwindled for me. Game.co.uk is currently selling the LIM at MSRP with reasonable international shipping, so I ordered from there and received my package yesterday.

I'd recommend if you are really wanting Master Ro-Bow to finish off your Skylanders collections, now might be the time.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#2 Posted: 16:06:36 06/07/2017
It's not bad, but the currency conversion/fee makes it a bit more than one would think. That is not a terrible way to go and definitely something people should consider if they are collecting or really want RO-BOW or the level. I think we have definitely past the point where one could reasonably expect a US release.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#3 Posted: 16:46:33 06/07/2017
There's a smaaall probability they're counting on investors not knowing LIM is out elsewhere and releasing it on Q4 as that "adventure pack", but even then it's at least a whole month, importing won't make a difference and it's mostly guaranteed.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#4 Posted: 18:00:55 06/07/2017
Quote: Bifrost
There's a smaaall probability they're counting on investors not knowing LIM is out elsewhere and releasing it on Q4 as that "adventure pack", but even then it's at least a whole month, importing won't make a difference and it's mostly guaranteed.

That's very unlikely. I don't know why investors would want content to be delayed an extended period for a game that is dwindling. A year plus old game isn't going to be propped up by holiday present sales.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#5 Posted: 18:03:01 06/07/2017
*shrug* Yeah, but I don't know why they're taking so long to release LIM when it's out in a lot of other places either. Just voicing a possibility in case for some reason you can't order abroad/get stuff on ebay, but if you can, there's no reason not to at this point.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:04:31 06/07/2017 by Bifrost
#6 Posted: 19:13:53 06/07/2017
Quote: Bifrost
*shrug* Yeah, but I don't know why they're taking so long to release LIM when it's out in a lot of other places either. Just voicing a possibility in case for some reason you can't order abroad/get stuff on ebay, but if you can, there's no reason not to at this point.

No doubt. I'm sure we are going to see lots of people complaining later this year after they dry up. Kind of like all the people that were waiting for Thrillipede in store last year.

Now is the time, if you guys want it - go get it, that will probably be your only chance. Sure it costs a bit more, so you have to decide how important it is to you. I can't imagine why any collector would wait. Average/casual players obviously could do without.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#7 Posted: 15:23:30 07/07/2017
I took defpally's advice which was yours and sucked up and did the international thing. I can do it knowing I'm not doing it again. A bit of a slap in the face that they can't wrap this up properly, but then again I've been getting used to disappointments.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me