Page 1 of 1
Question about Unreleased Figures
Geo-Stelar Emerald Sparx Gems: 4179
#1 Posted: 06:18:31 18/06/2017 | Topic Creator
As of today, which figures have not been released at all?

I heard of Heartbreaker Buckshot and a wider release of Chompy Mage, but are there others?

Any from previous games that haven't been released?
---
Don't have Skylanders, yet still a fan!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 06:59:51 18/06/2017
Heartbreaker is the only skylander to have ever been truly "cancelled." whereas things like the yawns and thrillipede got limited releases, heartbreaker was never released. ever.

regular chompy mage was available only in an amazon bundle in North America. Europe and some other countries got his single released regularly, but as of now the only way to get him is ebay or import.

ro-bow currently remains unreleased in NA. that's it, really.
Geo-Stelar Emerald Sparx Gems: 4179
#3 Posted: 11:12:12 18/06/2017 | Topic Creator
How much of an effect does Heartbreaker have?

Anything in-game?
---
Don't have Skylanders, yet still a fan!
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#4 Posted: 11:47:59 18/06/2017
No, variants in Imaginators are the same than the regular versions of the characters, the only exception are Legendary counterparts.

It's all about the design.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Coxula Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#5 Posted: 11:48:03 18/06/2017
Heartbreaker doesn't exist - so no ingame effect. smilie
---
SI: collection complete! :-)))
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#6 Posted: 13:05:27 18/06/2017
Quote: Coxula
Heartbreaker doesn't exist - so no ingame effect. smilie

He's in the game's code, Matteo found him in his yearly thread. He's just the first skylander to be entirely unacessible despite being finished(and not a placeholder).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Emerald Clouds Green Sparx Gems: 328
#7 Posted: 02:39:39 19/06/2017
Let's hope Ro Bow gets his release. Its getting on a month since the u.k got him. Can some1 ask Activision whats up with that?
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#8 Posted: 02:59:45 19/06/2017
Lots have asked and all have been denied...
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#9 Posted: 18:30:35 19/06/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
Heartbreaker is the only skylander to have ever been truly "cancelled." whereas things like the yawns and thrillipede got limited releases, heartbreaker was never released. ever.

regular chompy mage was available only in an amazon bundle in North America. Europe and some other countries got his single released regularly, but as of now the only way to get him is ebay or import.

Wait, Chompy Mage got released in the uk?
WHICH WEBSITE DO I GO TO
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#10 Posted: 19:46:19 19/06/2017
Quote: JohnnySmasher42

WHICH WEBSITE DO I GO TO

Smyths Toys got a release a couple months back, but you may have missed the boat on him, as he's currently out of stock, both online and in-store
sunfiredragon Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#11 Posted: 20:21:36 21/06/2017
Is there a recommended website for importing other than ebay? Prices there are a little higher than I care to pay. Amazon UK seems to not ship to the US, so that's out.
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#12 Posted: 20:45:16 21/06/2017
It depends on whether it's a third party selling through Amazon or not as to whether they'll ship to the US. If Amazon.co.uk has something in their physical warehouses, they will. A reseller using Amazon as a storefront often won't.
#13 Posted: 21:39:45 21/06/2017
Try amazon.de Germany I get most my stuff from there.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:01 21/06/2017 by trixster68
#14 Posted: 12:56:53 22/06/2017
Quote: bisylizzie

WHICH WEBSITE DO I GO TO

Smyths Toys got a release a couple months back, but you may have missed the boat on him, as he's currently out of stock, both online and in-store

Actually, ignore that last post of mine, they're getting more stock in!
Very slowly, as only a handful of their stores have up to five, but they should be getting more over the coming days, if it's dependent on when they receive/open their deliveries...
#15 Posted: 19:41:18 22/06/2017

WHICH WEBSITE DO I GO TO

Very slowly, as only a handful of their stores have up to five, but they should be getting more over the coming days, if it's dependent on when they receive/open their deliveries...

I live in the US
Can you order them online?
---
sunfiredragon Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#16 Posted: 21:47:50 22/06/2017
Thanks for the suggestions, but so far no pay dirt. I will keep an eye on Smyths. If there are other suggestions though, I would appreciate them.
#17 Posted: 22:53:53 22/06/2017

I live in the US

Not if you live in the US, no, they don't ship internationally (unless you used a proxy or something, assuming that they had him in stock for delivery... Which they ~currently~ don't)
#18 Posted: 23:21:53 22/06/2017

I live in the US

Not if you live in the US, no, they don't ship internationally (unless you used a proxy or something, assuming that they had him in stock for delivery... Which they ~currently~ don't)

So what's my last hope
---
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#19 Posted: 23:49:06 22/06/2017
Obi Wan Kenobi is British... smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#20 Posted: 09:27:35 23/06/2017
Looks like the US might be able to find Lost Imaginite Mines soon (thanks to MA-Josh for posting it):

Quote:
Good morning,

Activision Publishing is excited to announce the latest Sensei additions to the Skylanders Imaginators collection, Blaster-Tron and Tidepool! Control the latest robotic technology from a distant future with Blaster-Tron or master the depths and shadows of the ocean with Tidepool as Imaginators continue their fast-paced and chaotic combat in the vast and colourful world of Skylands.

Players can also embark on an epic new adventure with the “Lost Imaginite Mines Level Pack” that contains;
  • A new Sensei, Master Ro-Bow (Tech Element and a Master of the Bowslinger Battle Class)
  • A Magic Creation Crystal
  • An exclusive Imaginite Mystery Chest**

Expand your gameplay experience and open the Lost Imaginate Mines to experience new adventures and challenges to conquer.

Blaster-Tron and Tidepool (RRP $16.95 AUD) and the Lost Imaginite Mines Level Pack (RRP $39.95 AUD) are available now from Big W and Target.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#21 Posted: 13:27:39 23/06/2017
Quote: Drek95
Blaster-Tron and Tidepool (RRP $16.95 AUD) and the Lost Imaginite Mines Level Pack (RRP $39.95 AUD) are available now from Big W and Target.

AUD = Australian Dollars. Australia also got Yawn traps and a proper release of Lightcore Hex (not as a pre-order for Swap Force). Don't hold your breath.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:28:02 23/06/2017 by defpally
#22 Posted: 15:20:21 23/06/2017
The US doesn't even have Big W lmao
---
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#23 Posted: 04:50:23 02/07/2017
So how about the last crystals? I know there was a bit on this subject buried in general discussion, but I think we need to bring it up again. We're all pretty curious but not optimistic that they will ever be released. Can anyone confirm or deny? Knowing Activision, they will probably just never give word and never release them.
---
Any last wishes?
#24 Posted: 07:38:16 02/07/2017
They will only come out in like the UK you watch and see it will be the Amazon last 5 crystal pack and cost 99.99 with free shipping.
---
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#25 Posted: 11:36:18 02/07/2017
We contacted Activision via social media, tagging them in posts on facebook, twitter, insta, etc with our crazy crystal collection and the caption "Activision, when are the last remaining Crystals coming out?"

[User Posted Image]

Activision Support on Twitter responded:
"Hello there. Unfortunately, we have no information on that. I apologize for the inconvenience. ^RN"

To which we responded:
"RN, are you able to inquire from your supervisor, manager, etc until we do find information on these Remaining Crystals?"

To which Activision Support responded:
"...your local retailer for more information. I apologize. ^RN"

At this point, it was clear RN was unable/unwilling to care about the matter. Why would retailers (stores) have any clue about the last Crystals if "Activision Support" personnel had no clue? smh

(btw the reason we have 4 of each type of Crystal is for the Road to 100, meaning for each Element, each Battle Class is represented, so 10 Elements x 10 BCs, yeah we have a bit of overkill, but we're going for 4 each.)
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#26 Posted: 11:43:29 02/07/2017
Technically, the "Unreleased" Magic Crystal has been released. You even have five (if I counted correctly) of its 8-pack in that picture.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#27 Posted: 11:51:16 02/07/2017
Yup, the Magic Fangs Crystal was released, kinda, but only in UK and other countries, not a worldwide (Single) release. So most Sky fans couldn't obtain them.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#28 Posted: 15:04:03 10/07/2017
yep. once again the US gets screwed over on Skylanders stuff.
for TT, it was the Yawn traps.
for SC, it was the limited release of regular Thrillipedehe
now for Imaginators, it's the 8-pack and, most likely, the remaining creation crystals. may possibility even be LIM.
there's a quote from the movie, Escape From LA, said by Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell),
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
EU and AU win, in some aspects, regarding Skylanders. the stuff they get, but US doesn't, caused the people who want them to fork out lots of money. But even some of the items US got, like TT's Light and Dark adventure packs, became difficult to find unless you got them on the day of release. I think many of the retail stores aren't carrying a lot of stuff because it's not selling or they're cheaper to buy online
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#29 Posted: 21:54:23 10/07/2017
I hope amazon all regions have the last 6 packs of crystals come out soon along with regular chompy mage.
---
mR_CaESaR Yellow Sparx Gems: 1310
#30 Posted: 22:46:54 10/07/2017
Quote: Insane01
yep. once again the US gets screwed over on Skylanders stuff.
for TT, it was the Yawn traps.
for SC, it was the limited release of regular Thrillipedehe
now for Imaginators, it's the 8-pack and, most likely, the remaining creation crystals. may possibility even be LIM.

Let's not forget about the rest of the world... it's not just the "US" that misses out or gets screwed over stuff..

Yes, we in AU got the yawn traps, but you're forgetting we didn't get:

For TT: Legendary Traps
For SC: Power Blue Series, any of the chase for SC
IM: Steel Plate Hood Sickle, Halloween Chopscotch, Solar Flare Aurora, the Easter variants, legendary crystals, the 8 pack.

We're all missing out
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me