darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Where the heck is the Lost imaginite mines?!?!
Page 1 of 1
Where the heck is the Lost imaginite mines?!?! [CLOSED]
Emerald Clouds Green Sparx Gems: 328
#1 Posted: 15:50:19 10/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Its been WEEKS since Europe got it. I wish to know either the actual release or if its a Thrillipede case.
Emerald Clouds Green Sparx Gems: 328
#2 Posted: 15:51:36 10/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Crossing my fingers that its not a Thrillipede case. I still don't own him...
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 16:40:41 10/06/2017
It will arrive, there is no way they wouldn't let America get it.
Italy had to wait a lot more for Wave 4 and 5 to arrive (don't think it was the same for the rest of Europe, though).

Be grateful to be the ones who usually get everything first, if anything.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#4 Posted: 16:47:34 10/06/2017
Quote: Drek95
Italy had to wait a lot more for Wave 4 and 5 to arrive (don't think it was the same for the rest of Europe, though).

FACTS RIGHT HERE
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5 Posted: 17:07:14 10/06/2017

Why exactly grateful? I don't want to sound rude, but it's not like Activision is doing us any favor. They need to do what we want if they want our money, right?
---
Bruh
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6 Posted: 17:31:29 10/06/2017
No, you are taking for granted something you shouldn't.
Not talking about extreme cases like the Yawn traps or Thrillipede, but I've heard lots of complaints from americans regarding even the slightest delays.

Take a moment to realize that, in general, you usually get movies, TV series, toys and videogames first: that makes sense, since most of those come directly from the USA themselves, but it's still not something to forget.
There are exceptions, obviously: I can only imagine how long it took for Gormiti to arrive there.

Other countries get things later, sometimes even a lot later, and for Skylanders in particular things are even a lot more obscure then they are for you.
And that's normal, for us.

So yeah, even if Activision could handle the release and distribution of figures a lot better, I think you are definitely the lucky ones here.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#7 Posted: 17:39:07 10/06/2017
Not talking about extreme cases like the Yawn traps or Thrillipede, but I've heard lots of complaints from americans regarding even the slightest delays.

Take a moment to realize that, in general, you usually get movies, TV series, toys and videogames first: that makes sense, since most of those come directly from the USA themselves, but it's still not something to forget.
There are exceptions, obviously: I can only imagine how long it took for Gormiti to arrive there.

Other countries get things later, sometimes even a lot later, and for Skylanders in particular things are even a lot more obscure then they are for you.

So yeah, even if Activision could handle the release and distribution of figures a lot better, I think you are definitely the lucky ones here.

THIS! Facts right here everybody
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#8 Posted: 17:43:55 10/06/2017
Quote: SkyFan91

FACTS RIGHT HERE

Can you stop making posts like this? They add no value to the conversation and you always post word for word "fAcTs RiGhT hErE" whenever someone posts something you agree with. It's kinda getting annoying.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#9 Posted: 18:36:17 10/06/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

FACTS RIGHT HERE

Can you stop making posts like this? They add no value to the conversation and you always post word for word "fAcTs RiGhT hErE" whenever someone posts something you agree with. It's kinda getting annoying.

Just stating the reality how American Skylanders fans are ungrateful : )
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:36:39 10/06/2017 by SkyFan91
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#10 Posted: 18:45:53 10/06/2017
Drek, I'm not even from the US man. Unfortunately, no Skylanders game/toy was released where I live after Swap Force. With "us", I meant fans in general. Sorry if I didn't let that clear.

What I meant is that no fans are "grateful" or "ungrateful" because companies aren't doing any of this as a favor. It's just for the sake of business. And, if they want the fans satisfied so they can get the money, they have to do stuff right. As I said, Activision just stopped releasing anything post-Swap Force here, so I know how it is to not get the figures (or at least not as soon as someone else). Not releasing and making fans wait is like saying "I don't want ya manei".
---
Bruh
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:51:21 10/06/2017 by Crash10
RobFromErie Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#11 Posted: 18:49:55 10/06/2017

FACTS RIGHT HERE

You're really killing it kid. How many posts before E3 now? Just 19 more?

Go outside.
#12 Posted: 18:56:38 10/06/2017
Quote: RobFromErie

Go outside.

Lmao this isn't about E3 it's about how you Americans complain about a slight delay and throw a fit. Do you see us Canadians complain about ALWAYS getting stuff late? No you don't. So don't try to tell me off for no reason
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:11:16 10/06/2017 by SkyFan91
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#13 Posted: 19:27:16 10/06/2017
Quote: RobFromErie

Go outside.

Lmao this isn't about E3 it's about how you Americans complain about a slight delay and throw a fit. Do you see us Canadians complain about ALWAYS getting stuff late? No you don't. So don't try to tell me off for no reason

He's referencing the fact that you've said 3 times now that you wouldn't post again until E3.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#14 Posted: 19:34:40 10/06/2017
Why does every post have to be a fight? Come on guy's this is getting old Fast! This should be closed its not about when Robow and Lim come out any more. I hope this is a Yawn Trap deal!
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#15 Posted: 19:53:13 10/06/2017
Quote: trixster68
Why does every post have to be a fight? Come on guy's this is getting old Fast! This should be closed its not about when Robow and Lim come out any more. I hope this is a Yawn Trap deal!

Why do you hope we will never get Ro Bow?
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#16 Posted: 19:59:32 10/06/2017

Did you not read what he said?

He said this sin't about LIM or Ro-Bow anymore, not that he doesn't want us to get them
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#17 Posted: 20:06:04 10/06/2017
@Skyfan91

So you're saying all Americans ever are ungrateful whiners? lol.
That's like saying all human beings are criminals people because one person robbed a bank.
And where the heck did that come from? I asked you nicely to stop doing something and then you straight up insult my country.

Also, do you see me complaining? Nope, didn't think so. If you have any more problems with me, take it to my guestbook and let's not throw this topic off the rails.

Sorry this went out of control, I take the blame for it.

Back on the subject, I believe we will have Ro-Bow by the middle of July latest. I'd say two or three more weeks.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:10:52 10/06/2017 by Chompy-King257
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#18 Posted: 20:08:27 10/06/2017
Interesting to note that YouTubers have not been sent a press copy yet. Expect it to come out when that happens.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#19 Posted: 20:09:33 10/06/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

Did you not read what he said?

He said this sin't about LIM or Ro-Bow anymore, not that he doesn't want us to get them

He said that he wants this to be like the yawn traps : P
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#20 Posted: 20:22:15 10/06/2017
Wow! That is quite a fitting name for the place we are looking for. The LOST Imaginite Mines.

It sounds like we are a bunch of archaeologists like Indiana Jones trying to find these lost ruins and a computerized Robin Hood-esque Sensei.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#21 Posted: 20:22:25 10/06/2017
sf91, just **** off.
#22 Posted: 20:26:11 10/06/2017
Quote: SkylandrPurists
Wow! That is quite a fitting name for the place we are looking for. The LOST Imaginite Mines.

It sounds like we are a bunch of archaeologists like Indiana Jones trying to find these lost ruins and a computerized Robin Hood-esque Sensei.

Yeah lol

I'm not worried. I'm sure we will start to see it in mid-July at the latest. But I'm betting we'll see it in two or three weeks.
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#23 Posted: 20:27:16 10/06/2017
Quote: SkylandrPurists

Yeah lol

I'm not worried. I'm sure we will start to see it in mid-July at the latest. But I'm betting we'll see it in two or three weeks.

Chompiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Imaginite Mines
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#24 Posted: 20:27:46 10/06/2017
Another day, another fight.
If you all continue with this behaviour, I'll start to gnorc the first one who start an another childish discussion.
Topic closed.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me