darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders: Imaginators Year 2 - General Discussion Topic [!CONFIRMED FAKE!]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Skylanders: Imaginators Year 2 - General Discussion Topic [!CONFIRMED FAKE!] [CLOSED]
portal_agent98 Green Sparx Gems: 108
#101 Posted: 18:37:10 08/06/2017
Rest in peace Skylanders ;(
You will be missed
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#102 Posted: 18:38:25 08/06/2017
Quote: portal_agent98
You will be missed

Stop jumping to conclusions
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#103 Posted: 18:40:52 08/06/2017 | Topic Creator
End of Evangelion (1997)
End of Skylanders (2017)
Coincidence? I think not!

Joking aside, stop jumping to conclusion.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#104 Posted: 18:43:03 08/06/2017
Quote: Buuzer
End of Evangelion (1997)
End of Skylanders (2017)

Not very funny.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#105 Posted: 18:54:38 08/06/2017
Oh, uao, I was totally expecting them to reveal the presence of Skylanders at E3, after all they did to keep it a secret (if true).
No big deal for me, a quick announcement and some b-roll would be everything I could ask for.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#106 Posted: 18:57:09 08/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drek95
Oh, uao, I was totally expecting them to reveal the presence of Skylanders at E3, after all they did to keep it a secret (if true).
No big deal for me, a quick announcement and some b-roll would be everything I could ask for.

Yeah, I'm expecting this too.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#107 Posted: 18:57:16 08/06/2017

Same here. Didn't expect a booth for DLC
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#108 Posted: 18:58:30 08/06/2017
And to think, you guys say the Instagram community jumps to conclusions too quickly.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#109 Posted: 19:00:02 08/06/2017
I'm not giving up hope just yet, but yeah...it looks pretty bad right now...

I won't draw any conclusions until Tuesday.

God I want to be proven wrong so badly right now.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#110 Posted: 19:00:39 08/06/2017
So just out of curiosity, is there anthor possibly event for announcing somthing like year 2? (IF there is one).
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#111 Posted: 19:02:54 08/06/2017
Quote: omer1698
Quote: Buuzer
End of Evangelion (1997)
End of Skylanders (2017)

Not very funny.

Really funny.
---
Bruh
#112 Posted: 19:04:15 08/06/2017
Quote: ninja9351
And to think, you guys say the Instagram community jumps to conclusions too quickly.

It's obvious the forums can be very hypocritical most of the time
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#113 Posted: 19:06:18 08/06/2017
I don't mind too much if it's dead because I'm too poor anyways. I still wouldn't say it's dead... Yet.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:07:20 08/06/2017 by wreckingballbob
#114 Posted: 19:07:21 08/06/2017
One thing for sure, if it ends, I will have a lot of money on my hands!
---
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#115 Posted: 19:24:24 08/06/2017
A complete lack of any new Skylanders info at E3 would make me think that there won't be any major Year 2 content, but it still wouldn't prove that there won't be a Skylanders 7 release in 2018.

I wouldn't expect any info about the Skylanders phone RPG at E3, even though we know it's in the works.
Coxula Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#116 Posted: 19:29:54 08/06/2017
I go with SkyFan. I think this tells us nothing about the future of the franchise or Imaginators.
This is just a spoiler for 3 titles presented at E3.
Do you really think Activision has only 3 titles in the pipeline?
---
SI: collection complete! :-)))
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:30:35 08/06/2017 by Coxula
#117 Posted: 19:34:33 08/06/2017
Quote: Coxula
Do you really think Activision has only 3 titles in the pipeline?

Actually, for major releases this year, I believe that fully. They said as much when they said that there wouldn't be a new Skylanders game; that they're focusing most of their resources this year on Destiny 2 and Call of Duty: WWII (which at the time was unnamed).

Someone later asked about the Crash Bandicoot game and they basically said, "Oh yeah, that too."
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#118 Posted: 19:50:53 08/06/2017
Chill out. The franchise isn't 'dead' since we still have Academy, and I don't think that's gonna be suddenly cancelled. Just maybe no more games.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:36 08/06/2017 by yelvy
#119 Posted: 20:04:51 08/06/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
rip in kill franchise

stop denying it

we had a good run tho

You're jumping to conclusions waaaaaay too fast
#120 Posted: 20:06:16 08/06/2017
Quote: SkyFan91
rip in kill franchise

stop denying it

we had a good run tho

Zap is largely joking to get a reaction. But pot, have you met kettle? smilie
#121 Posted: 20:14:56 08/06/2017
Quote: McMurderpaws
rip in kill franchise

stop denying it

we had a good run tho

Really? Doesn't he think that people will eventually get annoyed with his antics?
#122 Posted: 20:21:20 08/06/2017

Really? Doesn't he think that people will eventually get annoyed with his antics?

Welp, I can tell a fight's gonna break out now. Imma get in my bunker.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#123 Posted: 20:23:46 08/06/2017
God, you all need a chill pill, a few months ago you were ready to defend anyone who thought the series' days are counted. Doesn't matter if it is or isn't, this is a waste of thread page. I'll just stay in S&N and watch the Bubsy reveal reactions.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#124 Posted: 21:20:15 08/06/2017
we have the proof. rip in kill franchise

*inhales*

A C T U A L L Y, we have a lot more evidence that we are getting a Year 2 but ok whatever floats yur boat there ya clods.

Ya'll are saltier then the ocean C:
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:22:30 08/06/2017 by Luminous35
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#125 Posted: 21:21:45 08/06/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
Acti revealed their E3 Plans aaaaaand... no Skylanders. Uh oh!

Is there any reason why we would expect to see Skylanders to be listed here under their main games?

A small game expansion doesn't really warrant that type of cover does it? If they are updating Skylanders, wont we just get like a 10 second clip in their " what's to come videos" or a poster/ a couple of figures displayed somewhere?
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#126 Posted: 21:27:44 08/06/2017
Quote: Luminous35

*inhales*

A C T U A L L Y, we have a lot more evidence that we are getting a Year 2 but ok whatever floats yur boat there ya clods.

Facts right here
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#127 Posted: 22:09:11 08/06/2017
Damn you guys jump to conclusions faster the the speed of light

That's rich that YOU are saying this about others. Maybe someone's mother's brother's cousin's next door neighbor might have run into someone on the bus one afternoon that knows someone at Activision that confirmed Skylanders 7 so you can tell us all about how it is totally CONFIRMED to be coming out.

*inhales*

Actually, there isn't. A "Future Report Pipeline" and a whole bunch of hoaxes is not a compelling case. It has been gone over many times in the past why it is foolhardy to put too much faith into that chart.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:06 08/06/2017 by defpally
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#128 Posted: 22:09:22 08/06/2017
Still the possibility of a quick surprise announcement during E3 or around E3 with a blog post or something, but yeah that does not help the chances of more content being confirmed.
---
bye
#129 Posted: 22:11:49 08/06/2017
Quote: defpally
Damn you guys jump to conclusions faster the the speed of light

That's rich that YOU are saying this about others. Maybe someone's mother's brother's cousin's next door neighbor might have run into someone on the bus one afternoon that knows someone at Activision that confirmed Skylanders 7 so you can tell us all about how it is totally CONFIRMED to be coming out.

Hey hey hey calm down no need to be rude
#130 Posted: 22:18:52 08/06/2017
Hey hey hey calm down no need to be rude

Well no matter how high the mound of evidence against it continues to grow, you are still actively trying to mislead people into thinking there is any more compelling evidence of it happening. Do you think if you convince more people it will make it more likely to happen? That if you fanboy it up enough then Activision will make it happen?

At this point I'm still wondering if and when we get RO-BOW. It's mid June and still a no-show outside of a couple countries.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:19:14 08/06/2017 by defpally
#131 Posted: 22:34:06 08/06/2017
"A bunch of hoaxes".
In your opinion.

And the fact Activision stated they would have kept supporting the game with new (previously incorrectly wrote "more", which didn't imply they have never been seen before as much as that word may) toys and digital content.
Oh and also the announced upcoming merchandise.
And the 2018 book, which still has no final cover (maybe to include the year 2 Senseis).
And the fact no official guide came out yet, maybe so they could release a complete one once the entire roster and levels were revealed.

I understand it can be annoying to see people so zealous they are absolutely convinced about the legitimacy of these leaks and informations, but is acting the same on the opposite side the best reaction...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:48:28 08/06/2017 by Drek95
#132 Posted: 22:38:29 08/06/2017
Yeah Matt I'm about done with you saying this crap is confirmed TBH. It is NOT confirmed.
---
#133 Posted: 22:43:09 08/06/2017
Yeah Matt I'm about done with you saying this crap is confirmed TBH. It is NOT confirmed.

Errrrm Drek's comment was directed at me
MA-Josh Blue Sparx Gems: 587
#134 Posted: 22:51:32 08/06/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
Acti revealed their E3 Plans aaaaaand... no Skylanders. Uh oh!

Yeahhhh, I wouldn't expect anything at E3 now. And I know everyone's just messing around but this doesn't mean everything's over either smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Josh from Mon Amiibo
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#135 Posted: 22:55:40 08/06/2017

*inhales*

[User Posted Image]

THANK YOU FOR COMING TO YOUR SENSES.
#136 Posted: 22:59:19 08/06/2017
Damn I need to take a break from the forums can't stand this **** anymore. See y'all when E3 comes around.

*then Zap says THANK GOD HE ISNT GONNA BE ON HERE UNTIL E3*
#137 Posted: 23:05:03 08/06/2017
And the fact Activision stated they would have kept supporting the game with more toys and digital content.

With no reference to any actual new content or figures. I personally believe that this is the best evidence of Year 2, but the exact phrasing could have meant supporting it through the existing known roster. It's proof of nothing.
Quote:

Which may not have anything to do with Imaginators, since the Netflix show is something of a hit and all. Not proof.
Quote:
And the 2018 book, which still has no final cover (maybe to include the year 2 Senseis).

This wouldn't be the first book that got announced and never actually released. There's a book that was announced before SuperChargers that still says it's coming out eventually. Still not proof.
Quote:
And the fact no official guide came out yet, maybe so they could release a complete one once the entire roster and levels were revealed.

Lots of games don't bother with official guidebooks anymore. It costs money to make those, and it's harder and harder to compete with YouTube walkthroughs with a physical book that can't be updated later. Strategy guides are generally purchased by two kinds of people: megafans that are more interested in the side notes and the artwork than the game info contained therein, and idiots who don't know how to look up walkthroughs online.

This still has zero bearing on any Year 2 rumors.
Quote:
I understand it can be annoying to see people so zealous they are absolutely convinced about the legitimacy of these leaks and informations, but is acting the same on the opposite side the best reaction...?

Dude, I want Year 2. I WELCOME proof of it. But we have none.

Here's what we DO have:

* The announcement that they would continue to support Imaginators (though lacking any sort of timeline)
* The official planned release report that shows a Q4 Adventure Pack release
* A blurry photo of a Lightcore Barbella with a note that says she and two new Senseis, Krakatoa and Void, will be released in Year 2, left by an anonymous poster in 4chan (no official word, and I think it's fake)
* A terrible-looking still frame of Krakatoa's summoning animation, also left by an anonymous poster in 4chan (no official word, and I think it's fake)

None of those are proof. The first two are largely executive-speak directed at shareholders that we hope are well-intentioned, but aren't proof that anything is on the way. The latter two are completely up for debate but are extremely weak as evidence.

Nobody's saying you can't or shouldn't hope (well, no one who isn't a butthead, anyway). Just be rational and reasonable about it. Take any anonymous "leaked info"--especially a static picture--as a maybe at best, until TfB or Activision comment on it.
#138 Posted: 23:09:33 08/06/2017
And the fact Activision stated they would have kept supporting the game with more toys and digital content.

With no reference to any actual new content or figures. I personally believe that this is the best evidence of Year 2, but the exact phrasing could have meant supporting it through the existing known roster. It's proof of nothing.
Quote:

Which may not have anything to do with Imaginators, since the Netflix show is something of a hit and all. Not proof.
Quote:

This wouldn't be the first book that got announced and never actually released. There's a book that was announced before SuperChargers that still says it's coming out eventually. Still not proof.
Quote:

Lots of games don't bother with official guidebooks anymore. It costs money to make those, and it's harder and harder to compete with YouTube walkthroughs with a physical book that can't be updated later. Strategy guides are generally purchased by two kinds of people: megafans that are more interested in the side notes and the artwork than the game info contained therein, and idiots who don't know how to look up walkthroughs online.

This still has zero bearing on any Year 2 rumors.
Quote:

Dude, I want Year 2. I WELCOME proof of it. But we have none.

Here's what we DO have:

* The announcement that they would continue to support Imaginators (though lacking any sort of timeline)
* The official planned release report that shows a Q4 Adventure Pack release
* A blurry photo of a Lightcore Barbella with a note that says she and two new Senseis, Krakatoa and Void, will be released in Year 2, left by an anonymous poster in 4chan (no official word, and I think it's fake)
* A terrible-looking still frame of Krakatoa's summoning animation, also left by an anonymous poster in 4chan (no official word, and I think it's fake)

None of those are proof. The first two are largely executive-speak directed at shareholders that we hope are well-intentioned, but aren't proof that anything is on the way. The latter two are completely up for debate but are extremely weak as evidence.

Nobody's saying you can't or shouldn't hope (well, no one who isn't a butthead, anyway). Just be rational and reasonable about it. Take any anonymous "leaked info"--especially a static picture--as a maybe at best, until TfB or Activision comment on it.

Alright THIS is my last post until E3. For the new guide book we aren't reffering to the superchargers guide book. There was a new book recently found by PM9351 that is a guide book for Imaginators specifically
#139 Posted: 23:12:21 08/06/2017
Alright THIS is my last post until E3. For the new guide book we aren't reffering to the superchargers guide book. There was a new book recently found by PM9351 that is a guide book for Imaginators specifically

I know. But the SuperChargers one never came out, so there's no reason to expect this one will. And even if it does, there's no reason to believe it has anything to do with Year 2 at this time.

Did you really need to quote THE ENTIRE BLOCK OF TEXT just to say that one line?
#140 Posted: 23:19:39 08/06/2017
You will be missed

funny your choice of words here.

"stop jumping to conclusions."

you're peeved because we're basing our claims of the franchise ending on small pieces of evidence.

aka the same thing you're doing with the krakatoa leak. you're taking a TINY piece of evidence (that might not even be real, mind you) and blowing it way out of proportion. and frankly, we're tired of it.

i get it. you want the franchise to prosper. we ALL do. but we're not gonna live in denial is the odds are against us. Most of us have been in this game longer than you. we KNOW what to do. You're in no place to try and lead a charge of any kind here. You're just spewing bull****, and it's not only degrading you, but our entire fanbase. Your pointless arguing and pathetic attempts to bend the situation to your liking are not welcome here.

My best advice would be to think rationally- NOTHING. IS. CONFIRMED. yeah, fine, there's a chance that year 2 might happen. but there's also a chance that Krakatoa is just another product of the 4chan ****storm factory and we've all been played like a damn fiddle. Besides, who posts skylanders into on 4CHAN of all places!? they hate our guts because of some dragon bull****, i don't know. I'm just really frustrated with this situation and the fanbase for acting like complete dumbasses.
#141 Posted: 23:25:53 08/06/2017
You will be missed

you're peeved because we're basing our claims of the franchise ending on small pieces of evidence.

aka the same thing you're doing with the krakatoa leak. you're taking a TINY piece of evidence (that might not even be real, mind you) and blowing it way out of proportion. and frankly, we're tired of it.

i get it. you want the franchise to prosper. we ALL do. but we're not gonna live in denial is the odds are against us. Most of us have been in this game longer than you. we KNOW what to do. You're in no place to try and lead a charge of any kind here. You're just spewing bull****, and it's not only degrading you, but our entire fanbase. Your pointless arguing and pathetic attempts to bend the situation to your liking are not welcome here.

My best advice would be to think rationally- NOTHING. IS. CONFIRMED. yeah, fine, there's a chance that year 2 might happen. but there's also a chance that Krakatoa is just another product of the 4chan ****storm factory and we've all been played like a damn fiddle. Besides, who posts skylanders into on 4CHAN of all places!? they hate our guts because of some dragon bull****, i don't know. I'm just really frustrated with this situation and the fanbase for acting like complete dumbasses.

Dammit alright THIS IS MY LAST POST UNTIL E3. Jackson you have not been into Skylanders longer then me. Not by a long shot. I've been a fan and a player of Skylanders since SSA. And you even know that. Don't say I came late
#142 Posted: 23:29:36 08/06/2017
I've been here since SSA too.

I've made quite a few... VITAL discoveries.
#143 Posted: 23:32:03 08/06/2017
"A bunch of hoaxes".
In your opinion.

They stated they would support the game with more characters and digital content, which they have already done since the statement. They could stop right now and it would be 100% accurate. You guys just took that to mean AFTER Wave 5, they in no way insinuated that.

Merchandise, a book and the guide are completely irrelevant - we are talking about a video game that has sold well below expectations two years running. And are you seriously suggesting that they waited on releasing a guide until over a year after the game just to withhold a couple levels? Wow. That is epic levels of stupid.

I swear you guys are like this:

A Future Pipeline vague mention shared by a third party - OMG GUYS 100% CONFIRMED!!11!!12111

An actual E3 statement from Activision of what is being shown at E3 - Well they could just be hiding it!

And it has nothing to do with just taking an opposite point of view. It isn't about wanting the game to end, it is just that market realities and what we actually know about the franchise and Activision's statements/actions that lend to that conclusion. After all, we are on a Skylanders forum and long time fans.
#144 Posted: 23:34:44 08/06/2017

Dammit alright THIS IS MY LAST POST UNTIL E3. Jackson you have not been into Skylanders longer then me. Not by a long shot. I've been a fan and a player of Skylanders since SSA. And you even know that. Don't say I came late

He's not even attacking you. He's just explaining the situation and is even empathizing.
Also, don't think you should call him by his first name on the internet if he doesn't want you to do that. That could be dangerous, Matt.

I think you need to chill out a little. I'm trying to say this as respectfully as possible, but I think a break would do you good.
---
#145 Posted: 23:40:36 08/06/2017
McMurderpaws, the post was mainly an "answer" to defpally (thanks for the "stupid", by the way) taking for granted the falsity of the leaks and saying we have nothing else to support the year 2 theory, which is just as wrong as claiming the leaks are 100% legit.

I know the things I mentioned are in no way ufficially confirming more content for Imaginators, but it's the best we have and I'll personally take it.
Will it turn out to be fake?
Maybe, in that case I'll reconsider my position a lot, but as of now they are potential hints towards its' legitimacy.

What I believe doesn't matter, I simply stated facts, whether they are going to lead to something more or not.
Hope I sounded more reasonable and less fanboy, in case I did before.

And SkyFan, that part wasn't directed specifically at you, it was a general observation: I think that saying Imaginators 2.0 will happen is just as pointless as saying it won't.

But guys, aren't we taking this whole thing a bit too seriously...?
I gladly spend my time here discussing, speculating and sharing ideas and opinion... Can't say the same about arguing on some leaks.
Can we all just relax a bit and remember our lives don't revolve around this series?

TfB's probably do, ours don't. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:45:33 08/06/2017 by Drek95
#146 Posted: 23:41:59 08/06/2017
Let's just wait until Tuesday. Then we'll know.
---
#147 Posted: 23:42:12 08/06/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

He's not even attacking you. He's just explaining the situation and is even empathizing.
Also, don't think you should call him by his first name on the internet if he doesn't want you to do that. That could be dangerous, Matt.

I think you need to chill out a little. I'm trying to say this as respectfully as possible, but I think a break would do you good.

Amen.
---
#148 Posted: 23:43:30 08/06/2017

Amen.

Giggity giggity
---
#149 Posted: 23:50:14 08/06/2017

Amen.

Giggity giggity

the triforce unites
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#150 Posted: 23:58:29 08/06/2017
Crash was announced almost a year ago. We called him Crash Salticoot. Now this entire thread has become infested with salt.
---
Soon.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me