Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#351 Posted: 04:08:56 07/07/2017
Robin, from inside the transportation system, replied, "Introductions are best said when we are in no immediate rush. We must move further into this facility if we wish to secure it." she approached the door way to look upon the new comers, "Energy Dragons, in physical form? Very interesting." she added. Her iris began to change colors again, "We do not have much time to talk. If we must, please step inside, we can talk on our way to the system data core. Some being has forced itself into command of this facility. Possibility of attack from the remaining robots is still high." she explained briefly.
---
Well that just happened...
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#352 Posted: 05:02:54 07/07/2017
Meanwhile, Angora didn't bother to introduce herself to the newcomers. She didn't care what type of dragons they were. They were dragons, and that was it. Despite traveling with a few of those creatures, she still didn't like them. Now there were two more additions to their miserable group, and she was hating it. More of them meant they drew more attention to themselves, and that was the last thing they needed.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#353 Posted: 09:30:48 07/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Robin is right. Introducing will have to wait. We need to keep moving." Icestorm said. He looked at Riti and Tapas. "You two stay close to us. It is dangerous to be wandering around here."
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#354 Posted: 02:00:39 08/07/2017
As the newcomers joined the group-- Raclaw wondered just how many more would show up. At the moment... moving forward and dealing with whatever threat lied ahead had to be the main priority. Dealing with any uneasy tensions that may have existed between party members could be dealt with; assuming they survived the whole affair.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#355 Posted: 05:31:53 08/07/2017
As Angora walked, she remained close to Naga. Almost everyone there looked too much like a dragon, and Dex gave her the creeps, so Raclaw was the only creature that came close to being a tolerant presence, even though she was still angry at him.

The corridors seemed like they never ended, and Angora was missing the protection from Raclaw'a wings. Her pride was more important to her though, and there was no way she was going to ask Raclaw the favor, so she simply continued walking, occasionally looking behind her just in case a robot or something else dared to attack them from behind. She even looked at the ceiling from time to time. You could never be too careful at a place like that.
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#356 Posted: 06:26:04 08/07/2017
OOC: was it a bad idea to play dragons...?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#357 Posted: 06:38:56 08/07/2017
(No, it just seems Angora has a grudge against dragonkind ... kinda makes it a good thing I hadn't brought in Chimera, whom probably wouldn't suffer Angora very well. .. Also obligatory "I remember you", cause you being gone til recently.

As for me though, simply been both busy and distracted to varying degrees ... you know how it goes, putting something off each day unto the next.)

Both Taj and Pilila had been continuing alongside the group, and both were curious about the two new arrivals, and yet neither had said anything yet. Pilila herself was starting to admit to herself a bit of disdain to Angora's attitude towards the more draconic members of the group, yet kept her beak shut. All the while, Taj appeared more nervous, bring in such a large group in such a cramped space.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#358 Posted: 06:53:20 08/07/2017
"This place is a technological base then, huh?" Tapas spoke abruptly, lightening his stance a bit and walking past the new creatures to the transport. He cared not what quest they were on, it was where they were that intrigued them. Like it or not, he was going with them, and he knew his sister would go as well, trying to befriend every one of them. She was predictable and he learned to give up the fight before it happened, like a sixth sense that she was going to go on this excursion.
There had to be a reason this place was still functional...

Seeing that her brother had loaded onto the transport, Riti laughed nervously. "Again, we are terribly sorry. We can help if you'd like. Surprisingly Tapas seems to be for it..." She walked toward the group to follow, feeling fully awkward in the situation that was transpiring. She glanced at the troll, worried about the look they had given her. Had she offended them? "I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?" she asked quietly, keeping pace with the group.
---
#359 Posted: 15:02:56 08/07/2017
OOC: What theuone said. I thought it might be interesting giving her a negative history with them smilie

Angora didn't answer to the newcomers, not being in the mood for conversation. She was feeling extremely bitter. Why did the newcomers had to be dragons too? Why couldn't they be something else? Like griffins, or centaurs, or maybe goblins? Elves would've been nice too. She was beginning to think that place was dragon country, which is why she was encountering so many. She's heard of a time where dragons were endangered, but it seemed that wasn't the case anymore. As she continued walking with the group, she was starting to feel grateful she was so small in stature. With the two new additions, if she had been normal troll size, they would all feel more cramped than they already were.
---
#360 Posted: 08:06:59 09/07/2017
"I apologize for the inconvenience of the situation. This facility was not like this last time I was here," she moved over to the control panel. It lit up, as expected, "I am both relieved and worried that this transport system is operational. We mustn't drop our guard along the way" she did not touch the panel, but it did activate and start the process. After everyone had moved into the room like vehicle, the doors closed and began to move.

It, as Robin had explained, started toward the center of the facility, moving along a horizontal path. "This should take only a few minutes to get us where we need to be. If you would like to talk amongst yourselves, please feel free to, but be wary of the changing situation."
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#361 Posted: 12:28:52 09/07/2017
Dex walked bit closer to Riti so he would be able to talk with her better " Do not worry, it is in fact good you are here we do need more group members if we are going to survive, so you are very welcome to join us at least on my behalf . And about her (Dex pointed pointed at Angora) she pretty much likes nobody so do not worry about it. My name is Dex by the way and i am a big fox so nothing special in me really. "
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#362 Posted: 16:56:11 09/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm walked up next to Robin. " I don't like this. It's too quiet too easy."
---
SC
#363 Posted: 18:49:03 09/07/2017
Angora agreed with Icestorm, but remained as silent as ever. It was hard to imagine she was a wild, spunky troll just by looking at her. She hasn't spoken since Raclaw made her upset, so she kept her opinions to herself. Instead, she was thinking what Shade was doing at this very moment. They were in a very remote place, so he couldn't possibly know where the group was, could he? As they continued walking in that eerie place, Angora realized she has become obsessed with finding Shade. She wanted him to pay for her humiliation so badly, she couldn't think of anything else...
---
#364 Posted: 22:24:18 09/07/2017
Raclaw remained silent as they walked-- although keeping an close eye on their surroundings. It was very quiet indeed....
---
#365 Posted: 01:05:13 10/07/2017
Riti looked down, somewhat upset. "I'm sorry." she said, glancing at Dex and Angora. At that moment, she decided that she would try her hardest for these strangers to help them. They had their hardships, and they needed support. Her face switched immediately to a smile. "If there is anything I can do, I'll do it without hesitation. Whatever is happening, it's messed up." She just hoped that someone would explain what's happening at sometime...

Tapas scanned each of the members of this group, curious as to what brought them all together. Why in this place? "If you all are together, you must be capable. This silence is acceptable." Gentle waves of heat pulsed from his body. He was ready for anything to emerge. He didn't know any of their capabilities, but he hoped that the others were ready as well.
---
#366 Posted: 01:17:35 10/07/2017
Angora simply grunted and looked the other way, ignoring Riti. Dragons were dragons, no matter the type or subspecies, and she wanted nothing to do with them. She didn't know Raclaw was a type of dragon as well, which is why she was initially so opened to him.
---
#367 Posted: 02:09:41 10/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"We are here because of Shade. He took the Galaxy Dragon known as Orion." Icestorm replied.
---
SC
#368 Posted: 02:16:17 10/07/2017
Angora was glad Icestorm responded, for she wasn't in the mood. She was tired of that place, and if they didn't reach anywhere, the troll was tempted to leave the group and go look for Shade herself, alone...
---
#369 Posted: 02:51:27 10/07/2017
"Orion!" Riti jumped with fear, "But how could he be overpowered? Our belief says that he is the ultimate power!" She was visibly afraid, looking to her brother with sad eyes. "It can't be true, can it?" Tapas stayed still, thinking hard on the implications of the scenario. 'Was that why our kind fled? Could they feel the ripple of energy through the universe five years ago?' He turned to Icestorm. "If this is not where this Shade is, we shouldn't waste time here." He said with a stern voice. "What purpose does this place serve to finding the culprit?"
---
#370 Posted: 02:57:20 10/07/2017
Angora agreed with the young energy dragon, even though she kept this thought all to herself. If Orion was really the legendary Energy dragon everybody was talking about, then how come he let himself get captured this easily? Based on the world outside, Angora truly believed he was the legend himself, but his power was exaggerated. Why did he let himself get captured? Did he really wanted the destruction from outside? If he was so powerful, why couldn't Orion just destroy Shade and get that madness over? So many questions...
---
#371 Posted: 03:52:37 10/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"I don't know but this place by what Robin here has told us was investigating Shades DNA. We are here to find his weakness." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#372 Posted: 04:44:50 10/07/2017
After minutes that seemed like hours, Angora broke the silence.
"Oh puh-lease! How do we even know that's the truth? We are in this forsaken labyrinth full of killer robots ready to awake! And how would somebody know so much about that stupid Shade unless allied with him?" Angora accused, tired of venturing in that place and seemingly getting nowhere. She was really tempted to go solo on that quest.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:04:55 10/07/2017 by Felines
#373 Posted: 04:56:12 10/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well Robin sent his DNA here so they must of found something." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#374 Posted: 12:47:33 10/07/2017
"Good when the group fights with itself it Will be easy target" Dex thought.

Dex looked at Riti "Hey we are all surprised that Orion was captured, but that means we have To be strong now, i am sure you can help us and you have my thanks about it and same words To your brother." Dex said To Riti, then he turned To others.
"But Angora has a point here. We came here for usefull knowledge about Shade, and all we have got is more like ambush then anything usefull. So is someone playing against us here or did Shade just happen to know we came here? And is this information really so useful that we are ready to put our lives at risk for it?"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#375 Posted: 16:16:39 10/07/2017
Angora was glad that somebody in that group had enough sense to agree with her. They've been in that place for what looked like hours, and still nothing about Shade.
"Well finally someone who has a brain! Really now, this place is HUGE! How can we even know where we are? There isn't even a map." Angora complained, in a low, yet stern voice. Dex still gave her the creeps, but he was replacing Raclaw as the most tolerable for her. Not only did he agreed with her, but he was quite possibly the only one in that group that wasn't a dragon whatsoever, and that was enough for her. The rest were either a subspecies of them or had a very similar structure to a dragon, and she despised it.
---
#376 Posted: 00:21:24 11/07/2017
Robin stepped up, "I did not force any of you to come with me." she stated sounding a bit annoyed, "As for a map, I have visited this facility several times, I know this building more than you may know your own species." her personality matrix has become more dominate since she had lost connection to the network. Inside this facility she has no connection to the network that sends and receives her data, so her organic memories and personality are more present, "I ask that you stop treating dragons as your enemies because you have a history with them, but seeing as most of us are draconic in DNA we're all you've got as far as protection. So please, stop being so negative. If you wish to leave, you can. You are not bound to us by any means. I must request you stay, however, seeing as your abilities and the lantern you posses give us a greater advantage in our fight to reclaim the Galaxy Dragon. The very creator of us all is counting on us, and he has chosen you to carry his powers. We need you," she kneeled down to be more eye level with the troll, "Angora the troll, I am begging you to not hate us. I am formally requesting your assistance in this situation. If I only speak for myself, then so be it." she lowers her head in a bow to Angora.

OOC: If this seems to weird... IDK I just went with my gut, and my gut said "grrrr" which reminded me of Angora for some reason
---
#377 Posted: 00:46:12 11/07/2017
OOC: That means I'm doing a very good job smilie

Angora said nothing to respond, yet turned her back on Robin as soon as she lowered herself to make eye contact with her. Whether she liked it or not, she knew Robin was right. That group, containing dragons mostly, were the only protection she got. The lantern was hers, but it has proven more useful to them than anyone else. After so many bad experiences with her magic staff, she didn't want to risk the lantern's magic being just as unpredictable in her hands. Despite Robin's little speech, it didn't changed the troll's view of dragons. She genuinely believed that all the dragons present at the moment were just being friendly and polite due to the mad doomsday going on outside, and thought that as soon as Shade was destroyed and everything went back to normal, if it ever got back to normal, they were all going to return to the selfish, greedy selves that dragons were so notorious for.
---
#378 Posted: 00:58:17 11/07/2017
As Raclaw walked alongside Angora and the others, he finally spoke up after a long silence. "As much as both sides are right-- we are already halfway through this place if not more. And... and we need all the help we could get if we are to finally face Shade and get Orion back. Angora-- I know what you think about dragons. However, based off what I've seen and what we've seen, I don't think it's wise to go alone. Regardless of what we may think of each other-- we need each other at least long enough to get through this. And regardless of what may happen afterwards, we need to help and support each other if we wish to survive.," he said looking at Angora but also at the rest of the party. For all they knew-- the enemy wanted them to fight and argue with each other but they needed to move past such petty things. Not only did their lives depend on it, but possibly the fate of the entire world depended on their very actions. They had to fight and they had to at least get along with each other if they wanted to succeed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:01:24 11/07/2017 by redwes
#379 Posted: 01:17:16 11/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Robin I don't like this. It's too easy too quiet." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#380 Posted: 01:20:43 11/07/2017
Angora simply scoffed at Raclaw's remark.
"Heh, you're one to talk fluffy. I may not know what the heck you are, but now I know you must some type of weird dragon if you have such a sour attitude." Angora commented, showing she still didn't forgive the way Raclaw dismissed her earlier. True, he was a fur dragon, but she didn't know that. It showed just how much she stereotyped the winged creatures.
"After this crazy mission is over, it's solo for me!" Angora declared, intending to resume her nomadic, solitary life as soon as Shadow was taken care of. Even though deep inside she longed to be loved, she was too proud to admit that. Her pride was the only thing valuable to her considering how she was born in that unfortunate state.
---
#381 Posted: 01:36:55 11/07/2017
Riti was more concerned about the personal matters of others than their goal. She still didn't have an understanding of the quest, so it was difficult to focus on it solely. What made the troll hate dragons so much? She shifted uncomfortably. If she wasn't mutated, she could change shape like her parents into a more appealing form, or even use her species's powers correctly to help find the missing Galaxy Dragon. She felt bad for being corporal, for not being able to make the others happy. She felt that these beings were good, but the pain of their pasts were making them clash. Riti really didn't like it when others fought. She struggled to hold back another apology, just for existing around them, around Angora. 'I wish I could make you feel better...' She sighed, straightening herself and standing next to her brother, trying to escape the situation and into her thoughts, focusing on the kinetic motion of the environment around her.

"It doesn't matter how you feel about us, or anyone else. These squabbles are pointless. Don't you see that a power that could destroy existence is missing and may be in the hands of a truly evil being?" Tapas was growing tired of the bickering already, and he had only been exposed to this group for moments. "Troll, stop being self-absorbed. More than just your own life is at stake here. Just like I could have turned around and left as soon as I saw this group, you could have left. You being here states that you must care for the world. Show it." Heat rose off his body as his temper did. "Care about your own selfish ego on your own time, this is bigger than you."
He may be new and suspicious of these strangers, but he was determined to set the balance of the universe straight by finding Orion.
---
#382 Posted: 01:49:26 11/07/2017
Angora pulled her ears in frustration. She felt like everybody in that group was against her, and were treating her as if she had begun that bickering. Even though that was mostly true, she never took the blame for anything ever, and always decided to shift the blame to someone else, usually somebody she didn't like.
"Listen newcomer, you're the one with the less right to lecture me. And don't think a little heat is going to scare me! I didn't come here to fight! I just want this madness over, but ever since we entered this forsaken place, we have made no progress! The only thing we had been able to do is get attacked by some killer robots back there." Angora complained, wanting both newcomer to understand that her anger was justified, at least from her point of view. She then glared at Robin, knowing it was because of her they were in that awful place to begin with.
---
#383 Posted: 02:00:11 11/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Enough!" Icestorm said very sternly. He was getting annoyed of the others bickering. "We will not make it if we don't work together. And if you guys didn't notice this has been too easy. Too easy getting in and getting this far." Icestorm said. "Now keep your guard up!"
---
SC
#384 Posted: 02:05:48 11/07/2017
The heat from Tapas's shoulders intensified, visible waves rippling in the atmosphere. His breathing became heavy as his anger rose. He ignored Icestorm, too upset about the situation. "Do you think this is to intimidate you!? You think yourself so highly to say that I would ever even consider was-"He was cut short by a gentle tap on his snout from Riti's tail, her eyes large and sad. The heat cascading off of him dissipated immediately and he turned around to examine the control panel with a huff.
Riti bowed her head to the troll, eyes closed and fluffy eyebrows furrowed with remorse. "I am so sorry Angora. You are right, we do not have the rights to scold you. You are trying, like the rest, I am sure. I am sorry for my brother, he is passionate about his beliefs, his family. This is our first lead in years." Her eyes peered up from her bow. "Thank you for caring for this world. Thank you for being here..." She was sure the troll did care, otherwise she would not be subjecting herself to such distraught. She didn't want any fighting, it was painful.

OOC: well damn, i was ninja'd.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:06:49 11/07/2017 by LegendOfZelda
#385 Posted: 02:06:06 11/07/2017
Angora remained silent, but not because Icestorm said so. She completely ignored the sibling, not touched by their pity. She stopped also because she was tired of all the bickering. If exposing her points of views were just going to get everybody against her, it was futile to remain in the conversation. As she continued venturing with that near all-dragon group, she was so tempted to ride on somebody's back, but after her bad experience with Raclaw, there was no way she was going to risk another humiliating scold.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:08:03 11/07/2017 by Felines
#386 Posted: 02:07:49 11/07/2017
OOC: aww so ninja'd....
---
#387 Posted: 02:08:24 11/07/2017
OOC: Edited it smilie
---
#388 Posted: 03:14:31 11/07/2017
A moment of silence spurred Riti's anxious mind and she straightened herself, not wanting to prolong the awkward moment. She swished her tail, not knowing what else to do, and turned to watch the area that moved past. The others were worried about staying on guard, so she would too. She took a deep breath, trying to relax her heart.
---
#389 Posted: 09:26:45 11/07/2017
Dex wanted to say something mean, but he did know that he needed others to trust him.
Dex truned to Icestorm " So do you think that Shade can follow every move we make?" He said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:27:21 11/07/2017 by cyndego
#390 Posted: 22:57:10 11/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"I'm not sure. But I can sense his influence here." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#391 Posted: 00:00:26 12/07/2017
With that comment, Angora was now certain that her sensing Shade everywhere wasn't in her imagination. She wouldn't be surprised if that jerk was watching their every move and didn't attacked them because he enjoyed watching their futile search. Angora felt ashamed for trying to side with a backstaber like Shade, but now that she knew his true colors, she was going to remain at the group's side, despite hating it. If Shade seeks her out while alone, she knew she wouldn't stand a chance alone. She still had the lantern and the staff, but she didn't think that would help her that much. The lantern only acted out when he grabbed it, and it's invisibility power was useless against him.
---
#392 Posted: 05:50:50 12/07/2017
Robin took Angora's glare as a sign to leave her be until they recovered what they were here for, "We have arrived at the end of the horizontal path," she stated just as the motion of the transport came to a halt. She stood absolutely still for a few moments before speaking again, "It would seem this is where we must exit. We have been brought to the center of the facility, a stair well is our best option of reaching the lower floors. There is one outside this transport system. We exit to the left, follow the hall to the first cross and the stairs are on the corner." she started for the doors. As she approached the doors, they do not open this time. Looking at the control console, which was dark, she tilts her head, "Does it intend to trap us down here?"

She looked back to the doors, "This material is not a dense metal, I may be able to pry them open." she looks up and down the seem between the two doors. Arching back, she stands on her two hind legs again and places her front paws on each door. Rotating her paws so that her claws lined up with the thin crease, she pushed her claws into the seem of the doors. Part of the material gave away to her force, and made dents around her claws. An audible hissing sound that steadily elevated in volume could be heard as the doors began to budge. The sound was from Robin's hydraulics building pressure in her back and limbs.

The doors slowly, but surely separated from each other revealing a well lit hall way, "No movement detected outside." she then drops down from the door way, taking a few steps out into the open. She turned to face the others inside, "Warning, I have just picked up movement inside the railway of the transport system, vacate the car immediately."
---
#393 Posted: 06:04:20 12/07/2017
Angora was glad for the change of pace. Them walking was starting to be irritating and boring. But that didn't stop her from doubting that place and their guide.
"You seem to know an awful lot about this place, and your supposed assurance that this is the place where we'll find that jerk's weakness. What's the deal, huh? You use to work with him or something?" Angora accused, not believing Robin when she said she knew that was the place where they will find Shade's weakness. If Robin already elaborated on how she knew Shade, Angora was simply not paying attention when that happened. As they changed direction, the miniature troll didn't lowered her guard one bit, not trusting that place at all, not especially after that robotic attack earlier.
---
#394 Posted: 09:41:01 12/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm growled. "Move now!" He turned to face what ever threat was coming.
---
SC
#395 Posted: 00:50:32 15/07/2017
Robin was unresponsive upon the troll's questioning as due to the current threat level. She will, however, answer whatever question may be presented to her as soon as she guaranteed their safety. She knew that Angora was unhappy with the situation, but she was relieved that she stuck with them despite all that has happened.

The sound of metal clinking against the wall just outside the transport system car echoed slightly in the box like room. There were not vents on the side of the car, but there were a few on the ceiling. The clinking and scraping sounded as though the robots were climbing the walls, attempting to reach the entry point above everyone.
---
#396 Posted: 02:03:17 15/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Stay on guard! We may have to fight?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#397 Posted: 02:13:29 15/07/2017
Raclaw quickly turned towards the incoming threat and prepared to defend himself. Out of the corner of his eye-- he tried to keep on Angora fearing that the troll would attempt something foolish out of her pride and anger.
---
#398 Posted: 03:13:57 15/07/2017
Angora was just behind the group, covering their back. Being in the wilderness for too long, she was used to being attacked from behind, particularly from hungry, desperate predators. She knew how extremely lucky she has been being a troll, who had a very thick hide and almost impenetrable skin, almost like that of a dragon itself. But the attackers this time weren't wild animals or any flesh and blood creatures. These were robots; machines that felt nothing. Technology that couldn't be reasoned with. This task was certainly going to be a challenge...
---
#399 Posted: 16:03:14 15/07/2017
Dex was making sure he was at the center of the group so that nothing that might surprise them would not hit him " I think we should find some place we can escape if we get overpowered. If that happens and they surround us we will be in big trouble" Dex said so that the group could hear him.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#400 Posted: 09:45:49 18/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: bump!
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me