Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#201 Posted: 17:41:13 11/06/2017
Dex was looking at Orion and Shade so much that he did not notice that he could now been seen by the group leaving. "Hmm... This might mean something big, and with big comes needs and value" Dex thought.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:42:16 11/06/2017 by cyndego
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#202 Posted: 18:18:13 11/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Hey you did you see what I saw?" Icestorm said looking at Dex.
---
SC
#203 Posted: 23:14:48 11/06/2017
Dex was at first bit surprised that someone was talking to him, but then he noticed that he was not really hiding well anymore. "Yea i did" Dex said turning his head towards Icestorm "Any idea what it was about?" He then asked
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#204 Posted: 00:26:13 12/06/2017
OOC: Raclaw could possibly teach Taj a little bit about magic, assuming they're similar to his own telepathic abilities which developed naturally over time and had to be properly controlled/harnessed to be usable. smilie

Raclaw quickly followed the others, escaping to safety. He looked back just in time to see both Shade and the revered Orion disappear-- feeling as if they failed somehow and that at least some hope was lost in the world. "He... he's gone.," he said looking back.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#205 Posted: 00:37:07 12/06/2017
Meanwhile, Angora was now miles away from the group, but she felt... empty. For a moment, she thought because too much action left her too exited, but now that everything was calm around her, she realized she liked that little misadventure. It was much more exited than a simple hunt. But she didn't want to get involved. She continued walking to the nearest village, trying not to look back...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#206 Posted: 00:48:35 12/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Just as Orion disappeared the Sky turned red and a heavy air descended.

Icestorm looked up to see the red sky. "This isn't good."
---
SC
#207 Posted: 01:07:45 12/06/2017
Just as the midget troll was just a few kilometers away from the village, she looked at that creepy, red sky.
"Ugh, now what!?" she complained as she looked up. There was nothing natural about what was happening. She felt the need to find the source, so she headed where the sky was at his reddest.
"I just hope it isn't because of that dragon like... thing." she said to herself, suspecting Shade may be to blame for this eerie occurrence...
---
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#208 Posted: 05:30:53 12/06/2017
Robin did not appear to look up to the sky when it changed, more like she noticed it through peripherals, "At the base of the mountain there is a large stone structure with two tall chimneys. That is the main entrance to this sector's military science facility. We can acquire assistance there. Does anyone else have something they want or need to say on the matter at hand?" Her head turned to look back, but continued on her path, running toward the base of the mountain.

OOC: I feel like I'm hijacking this RP... SC will this interfere with anything?
---
Well that just happened...
#209 Posted: 09:49:28 12/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: nope.

"We need to rescue Orion. It is said when the Galaxy dragon is in danger the sky turns fire red and the air turns heavy." Icestorm said.
---
SC
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#210 Posted: 15:35:43 12/06/2017
(Unfortunately, Taj can't so much do psychic stuff as he could other things, like enchanting, conjuring, spatial, elemental ... all that kinds of stuff. Not saying he's op though, with him being a pacifist and lacking any sort of knowledge about his power; he knows how to go from his spaceship to a planet and back, he can turn himself invisible, and he enchanted a tree to regrow its bark (cause his species eats bark from trees). I will say though, he and mostly Metraln do know some stuff about technology.)

Pilila had stopped struggling and started running once the sky changed to red, "What in the universe is going on!?"
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#211 Posted: 20:42:16 12/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"The Galaxy dragon is in danger." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#212 Posted: 03:39:00 13/06/2017
Robin turns her head back forward to now spot the chimneys ahead, "We are getting close. We will sort out what we can do to help the Galaxy Dragon." Her horns flashed a little. Robin ran with almost complete elegance. Her steps narrow, head level, tails unswaying, wings pinned at 45 degree angles to her sides.
---
#213 Posted: 05:02:04 13/06/2017
Raclaw followed, unsure of the strange android-like dragon. He trusted in himself and others more so then technology, but he was curious and they needed the help. He observed Robin's steps noting how still and in-animate the dragonoid could be.
---
#214 Posted: 20:19:15 15/06/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: Im waitingfor others to reply.
---
SC
#215 Posted: 21:34:53 15/06/2017
"I hope not in too much trouble, that would mean my opportunity is gone already" Dex thought

"So what can we really do about that" Dex said to Icestorm
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#216 Posted: 22:07:28 15/06/2017
(I think I was waiting for Felines.)

Both Taj and Pilila had followed the rest.
---
#217 Posted: 23:34:46 15/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"We first have to find out where he has gone." Icestorm said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:15:43 16/06/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#218 Posted: 07:02:40 16/06/2017
"I kind of hoped you would not say that" Dex answered
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#219 Posted: 09:17:33 16/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Hehehe the Galaxy dragon is mine!" Shades voice said coming from everywhere.
---
SC
#220 Posted: 13:04:49 16/06/2017
Robin did not turn about when Shade's voice echoed all around, instead she stopped by the facility doors, "And what exactly do you expect to accomplish by simply capturing him?" She asked assuming he might be able to hear her speak. The overhead door slid open, like that of a garage door. Inside it looked like a normal warehouse. Wooden boxes stacked high, with hall like pathways going through the stored items.
---
#221 Posted: 14:19:40 16/06/2017
Angora heard the voice, and she recognized it instantly.
"YOU AGAIN!?! Where the heck are you? Aren't you gonna leave me alone?" Angora yelled to the sky, although she thought he was speaking to her telepathically like Orion earlier. It did sounded like it came from the sky though. She didn't hear what he said about the Galaxy Dragon, giving more emphasis on the owner of the voice more than anything else.
---
#222 Posted: 20:17:45 16/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"The power of a God is coursing through me. The Galaxy then the universe shall be mine!" Shades voice said. Just as it faded away red lightning began to flash and struck some trees causing them to dry up and die.

"Everyone inside quick!" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#223 Posted: 23:13:24 16/06/2017
Angora couldn't believe how pathetic this Shade character was. Leave it to a dragon-like creature to have such overwhelming ambition, as if their pride wasn't enough.
"Great great, the universe. Wha a pathetic dream. Even if you do succeed, then what? Most boring life ever." Angora taunted, finding creature's dreams to conquer places to be a stupid and pointless goal. She knew having so much power would be nice and tempting, but she was more interested in respect than conquer, even though she was aware that thieving wasn't good progress. As soon as the lightning started and Angora saw what it did to the trees, she knew immediately this wasn't natural, and was wise enough to take refugee. She managed to find an underground cave just a few yards away, an impressive stoke of luck considering how close the lightning was to her...
---
#224 Posted: 02:20:49 17/06/2017
Raclaw, who was near Angora when the lighting struck, quickly followed the troll into the cavern. "Whew... that was close. That Shade just doesn't know when to go away.," he said with a sigh getting annoyed by the constant interruptions. He had never seen someone so determined to get to someone...
---
#225 Posted: 02:25:20 17/06/2017
Angora recognized Raclaw immediately. It was impossible to forget that strange body biology of his.
"You! What are you doing here? We're you following me!?" Angora asked, though with much less hostility than her previous visits. She encountered Shade by chance earlier, but she didn't know that and assumed she was being followed. It wasn't a different case with Raclaw.
---
#226 Posted: 02:31:31 17/06/2017
"Oh my dear ......." Pilila sighed from Shade.

"He can't possibly think the universe that easy to conquer ..." Taj said out loud to whomever was nearby.

(Quick Q, is everyone together?)
---
#227 Posted: 02:41:15 17/06/2017
OOC: Raclaw and Angora are together, but not at the warehouse. The others likely followed Icestorm/Robin and are at the warehouse.

"No no... I was only avoiding the lighting and this cavern was the closest shelter.," Raclaw quickly explained barely noticing who he had followed. He looked around and realized that it was just him and the troll-- and that the others had gone another direction.
---
#228 Posted: 02:45:55 17/06/2017
Angora simply shrank her shoulders, not in the mood of arguments. She was already tired from fighting Shade earlier and carrying that heavy bag of bounty.
"Well whatever! Care to explain what the heck is going on? That black dragon thing just spoke. Something about conquering the world or something. That beast is truly cuckoo!" Angora commented, treating Raclaw politely. He looked like a dragon, but at the same time, he was too different. He looked more like a griffin, a creature Angora tolerated and respected, unlike dragons.
---
#229 Posted: 02:56:13 17/06/2017
"That.. that black dragon is Shade and now that Orion is gone-- he would appear to have grown more powerful. And with that greater power and a greater ego to go with it... he wishes to conquer the universe.," Raclaw explained still not knowing the entirety of the Orion/Shade rivalry but knowing enough to be very very worried.
---
#230 Posted: 03:32:14 17/06/2017
Angora was having a really hard time processing all that information. Just what happened to Orion? And what Shade had to do with it?
"So let me get this straight; that sparkly, lying dragon is that supposed Galaxy dragon from the legends?" Angora asked, slowly accepting the possibility that Orion was the real deal. How else could this Armageddon be explained?
---
#231 Posted: 05:12:09 17/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Soon balls of fire began to fall to earth and red shadow beast began to appear attacking any living creature.
---
SC
#232 Posted: 05:26:29 17/06/2017
"How did he obtain the Galaxy powers so quickly? Did Orion even attempt to fight back?" Robin questioned both to herself and aloud. When the monster appeared in the distance, her sensors were going crazy. Her eyes widened. She lifted her paw to take a step toward the destruction, but when her horns flashed with their lights, she drew back into the building.

Robin awaited those who followed to make it to the other side of the large door, "It would appear we haven't much time, please hurry to the rear of this room. Follow the blue stripe along the left side of the wall. It is interrupted by a fuse box, you will need to pull the whole box away from the wall to access the door release lever."
---
#233 Posted: 12:51:21 17/06/2017
Dex was just making sure he was with the group, but did not do anything active, and so was trying to get as less attention To himself as possible. "If you have so much power now, read my mind...." Dex thought he really wanted to try somekind of deal with Shade, helping the one with the power could mean good things for Dex, thats what he thought atleast.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#234 Posted: 15:15:52 17/06/2017
Angora was horrified by what she was seeing from inside the cavern.
"Is that stupid Shade doing that!? What does he think he's doing? He can't conquer anything if it's destroyed!" Angora analyzed, now without a shadow of a doubt convinced Shade was just a psychopath. Angora felt the need to do something about this, but she needed a well thought plan. She knew she just couldn't tackle the situation like she usually does. Those red things see,Ed like they didn't show any mercy. They were lifeless things, and since Angora relied more on the taunt, that was out of the question this time.
---
#235 Posted: 16:28:24 17/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: cyndego
Dex was just making sure he was with the group, but did not do anything active, and so was trying to get as less attention To himself as possible. "If you have so much power now, read my mind...." Dex thought he really wanted to try somekind of deal with Shade, helping the one with the power could mean good things for Dex, thats what he thought atleast.

"oh a evil one are we? I tell you what. Help me destroy those pests and help me concore the universe and I will give you great power.
---
SC
#236 Posted: 16:45:14 17/06/2017
Angora tried to think of a way to stop this madness, but nothing came to her. She was an action gal, not a thinker.
"Ugh, I got nothing! Doesn't this moron realizes he will have nothing to conquer if he destroys way he wants to dominate in the first place!?" Angora yelled, turning her usually green skin red with anger. She somewhat wanted for Shade to hear what she said so that he would stop this violent nonsense, but she knew that facing him now was asking for death, or maybe even imprisonment or slavery. She didn't know how he acted, but one thing was certain; he was a crazy, power-hungry lunatic.
---
#237 Posted: 21:18:53 17/06/2017
As all hell let loose-- Raclaw glanced outside and back at Angora. "If the rumors are true and my eyes did not deceive me-- yes I believe it is true. And I believe... and I believe this only proves it further. This is bad. This... this is very bad.," he said sounding very worried. And now they were separated from the group-- with fireballs/lighting/beasts between them and the others.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:28 17/06/2017 by redwes
#238 Posted: 00:01:13 18/06/2017
"Well he's not much of a legend is he? Letting himself get captured by a mad beast like that so easily." Angora complained, now doubting this was the real Galaxy dragon. But who else could cause this much destruction? Why would he let himself be controlled by Shade? Despite not being much of a thinker, Angora suspected Orion must have a reason for going with that beast...
---
#239 Posted: 04:27:37 18/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Wait where is the other dragon and the troll?" Icestorm said looking around.
---
SC
#240 Posted: 06:10:00 18/06/2017
As Raclaw and Angora stayed put, the midget troll was getting impatient. There she was, seeing the senseless distraction caused by those forsaken red monsters, and they were doing nothing. She believed Shade heard her when she threw all of those insults, and even though she was relieved he wasn't paying attention to her this time, now she was wishing he had heard her. Making sure Raclaw was distracted with something else, she went to a corner within the cavern and started whispering.
"Alright you brute! I know you can hear me. Whatever you are, I'm sure you can use telepathy. What is this all about!? What are you trying to prove with this pointless destruction?" she asked, feeling like a fool for looking as if she was talking to a rocky wall. Now she wished she would've taken Shade's humiliating offer earlier. Perhaps she would've been able to get through to him and know his location at this very moment so that she could do something about this madness...
---
#241 Posted: 13:20:17 18/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"This world is beyond my care so I'm going the next best thing Extinction. I'm creating this world in my image. Then the univers." Shade said. "So my offer still stands. Be my pet and you shall be spared."
---
SC
#242 Posted: 14:55:22 18/06/2017
"What? Are you serious? You can't create entire species just like that!?" Angora expressed, now really realizing how crazy and unstable this Shade was. He claimed that he wasn't a dragon, but they were notorious for being ambitious and proud, but he seriously took the cake. But after a really brief pause, Angora noticed Shade's last sentence, and as painfully humiliating as it was, she had no choice.

"Fine! I'll take your offer! Just tell me what I have to do." she said begrudgingly, knowing she was really going to hate saying yes. She didn't know Shade was going to make the offer a second time, even less why he wanted her, but at least this was an opportunity. She could now know his location and see if, no matter how little, there was a chance to reason with him...
---
#243 Posted: 16:15:02 18/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"I want you to convince your friends to be my pets. If not they will be destroyed." Shade said.
---
SC
#244 Posted: 16:22:16 18/06/2017
Angora groaned, clearly not up to the task.
"Aw come on! Don't make me do that! Friends? I don't even know those guys! Do you think they're going to listen to a troll that doesn't even reach three feet of height? Why can't you do that yourself?" Angora complained, not wanting to do Shade's dirty work for him. Raclaw and the rest of the group that appeared on the mountain meant nothing to her, so she didn't consider them friends. It was every troll for itself in Angora's world, and that's how she intended to keep it.
---
#245 Posted: 16:42:10 18/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Fine then. I could kill you two right now sense you revieled your location to me when you called me out." Shade said. "My dark matter beast will kill you two and rip you apparat."
---
SC
#246 Posted: 17:22:55 18/06/2017
Angora realized how much she messed up, and tried to reason with this monster.
"What!? What's up with you? What about your offer earlier?" Angora complained, not ready to face those shadow beasts yet. She prepared herself for the worst, and with her staff at hand, she got ready.
"You better work you enormous piece of junk! We're both in danger now!" Angora said to the staff, suspecting that it's magic worked only when the staff itself was in danger. If it was her alone, it's powers didn't activate. Angora then pulled Raclaw from his tail, managing to move his entire body with one arm. She was as strong as a normal troll despite her size.
"Alright fluffy. We have to brace ourselves for the worst! Look for an alternative exit!" she ordered, keeping a secret that it was her fault that they were about to be discovered. She was in no mood for an argue, so she simply told Raclaw to prepare himself...
---
#247 Posted: 17:37:59 18/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"You refuse to do what I ask so you are no use to me as a pet." Shade said. "Now I give you one last chance do as I say."
---
SC
#248 Posted: 00:50:49 19/06/2017
("Meep")

Pilila blinked, "I dunno ... that other lizard-guy isn't here either."

Taj had followed Raclaw and Angora, utterly surprised by the events before him.
---
#249 Posted: 01:33:57 19/06/2017
"Come on-- this way! If we can't go out that way, there's ought to be another exit deeper in." Raclaw said spotting an opening where the small cavern opened to an even bigger one. He didn't know for sure, but it seemed like their only option at the moment. It was then that he also noticed another familiar presence. "Taj? What are you doing here?! Never-mind-- follow us if you want to live! It won't be safe here for very long!," he quickly warned not even questioning how long the Hork-bajir had been there. He just knew that they had to get out of there and soon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:23 19/06/2017 by redwes
#250 Posted: 03:09:57 19/06/2017
Angora followed Raclaw, kinda relieved to have Taj around. They needed all the help they could get. She tried to dissimulate her inner struggle, not wanting anyone to notice that she was involved in them almost being discovered. When Shade said he managed to find her when she contacted him, she opted to ignore him and not contact him anymore to try to make him lose their trial, not wanting to put herself and her new companions in further danger. She has been willing to take on his offer, but only to see where he was residing, not to do his dirty work for him.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me