Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 42 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#2051 Posted: 03:56:37 20/06/2018 | Topic Creator
"But you can train with me. I'll be more than happy to spar with you." Orion said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2052 Posted: 04:53:02 20/06/2018
Angora pretended not to pay attention to Veris, but she had noticed him sniffing and moving to her direction before Sere stopped him. Was he seriously going to beg for more food when he already had a feast? This creature was too greedy.
"Sorry pal, not today." she whispered, having done eating and stached away what remained to avoid the smell from overlapping. This time, she wasn't going to give anything to the wyvern. She didn't want to encourage his gluttony, but above all, she wanted to avoid him an indigestion, although she was almost tempted to give him something in hopes of that happening to see if Veris was intelligent enough to leave that gluttony aside.

After all was said and done, Angora heard Orion's offer.
"Spar? Do you think that will be enough?" she asked, not knowing if the Galaxy dragon was up to the task. He probably knew a little about this Darkmatter more than anyone else, but Lrion was so injured and magically unstable she didn't think it was a good idea.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#2053 Posted: 06:34:46 20/06/2018
As Raclaw prepared to go with Star and check up on the injured Dex; his eyes briefly flashed the same deep black as before albeit only for a split second. 'Huh.. the corruption is getting closer. We must be doing something right.,' he thought to himself slightly increasing the mental reinforcement he had in place to further compensate for the increased influence. Indeed one look at his CONNECTIONS would reveal that the corruption nipping at his open-but-reinforced-connection was getting closer albeit slowly. Keeping the corruption at bay would be a constant and slowly increasing strain on his abilities, but it was something that had to be done-- and was still very much manageable at its current stage. He didn't think much of it, knowing that there were much more pressing matters at hand.

In order to keep the corruption at bay and himself untainted in the process-- he had to maintain a near constant mental barrier which currently consumed 5-10% of his current non-enhanced mental capability. For Raclaw, this meant that his telepathic range was reduced by that same 5-10% and that it acted as an additional strain in addition to any other 'activities' he would have by day's end. And even before the mental barrier was put into place; the jury-rigged connection he had maintained with his collar had consumed 1-5% of his mental abilities. As it stood now, the mental reinforcement was only draining an additional 5% as compared to what he had gotten accommodated to over the years. At least from his perspective-- it would only become a greater concern once the corruption had gotten much closer and he had plenty of energy to spare.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 20:35:06 20/06/2018 by redwes
#2054 Posted: 10:04:03 20/06/2018 | Topic Creator
"I believe in you. So I don't see why not." Orion said.
---
SC
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#2055 Posted: 11:12:55 20/06/2018
Dex was still outside listening what was happening inside. When he heard the talk about him he got fustrated "Ha caring about me, Well Thats a Joke. My blood is like a gift, my ability to move after bad injuries is completly because of it....... but the pain it costs is not nice ofcourse....." Dex thought but did move a bit just to see How bad it still was "Running like this would be a hell on earth" he hought but keeped walking so that he could get used to his new situation. The way his blood was able to get his wounds healed was Indeed fast. The down side was the pain, even after he could move normally the pain to move with burned wounds was great. Before he was used to that He had usually past out because of it. But after time he had learned to withstand it, and now he was able to move normally, but the pain was taking much more energy out of him. His blood was like a miracle cure with horrible side effect.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#2056 Posted: 13:20:35 20/06/2018
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I believe in you. So I don't see why not." Orion said.

"That's... not exactly what I meant." Angora expressed, Prion not getting the point. Nevertheless, he was better than nothing. Before starting, she heard Dex and the way he talked. And she was the bitter, annoying one? Clearly she believed all the antagonism she has received, particularly from the humans, was due to the mere fact she was a troll. She then remembered that Dex was injured due to the beast's acidic blood. Did Veris really devoured a creature that had acid for blood?

She would ask Sere later. Right now, she wanted to train. Her sword's magic was provided by Orion, so she doubted she could hurt him with it.
"Well then, shall it be your first move? You should know something about this Darkmatter. I think it will try to sneak up on me. Or maybe just attack upfront? Give me an idea on what to expect." Angora said, believing that Darkmatter was the exact opposite of Orion, who was a light creature.
---
#2057 Posted: 20:18:23 20/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Suddenly Orion attacked with his claws and tail. "Block and defect my attacks"
---
SC
#2058 Posted: 20:47:41 20/06/2018
Angora was nearly unable to intercept his attacks, but she had really good reflexes as a result of her harsh life, so she managed to avoid a scratch.
"Woah, you barely gave me time to react!" she complained, but then grinned.
"Good. I bet this dark entity will do much worse than you." she then said, knowing these sudden, surprising attacks were great practice. Whoever, or whatever this Darkmatter was, she was certain it was going to play dirty and catch her off guard, so this sparring time with Orion was important, not to mention it kept her entertained while Sere tried to understand this realm and Dex and Star recovered from their experiences.
---
#2059 Posted: 23:21:04 20/06/2018 | Topic Creator
"Exactly. You must be on your toes to dogge and defect attacks." Orion said.
---
SC
#2060 Posted: 23:34:19 20/06/2018
Angora dodged and deflected attacks with relative ease, except one tail whack from behind that tripped her, but she got on her feet in less than a second.
"Am I to assume you're trying to act the same way this Darkmatter will? Cause this thing can try to run away, or sneak up from behind. Who knows? You must know something, don't you? Cause Neo couldn't tell me much." Angora asked, as she continued avoiding both tail and claws and ignoring completely whatever was happening among the group.
---
#2061 Posted: 00:14:31 21/06/2018 | Topic Creator
"Like I said I only know the legends. It has been here sense the universe was made." Orion said. He then disappeared and reappeared behind Angora trying to strike her.
---
SC
#2062 Posted: 00:35:25 21/06/2018
Knowing behind is the most likely place for anybody and anything to strike by surprise, Angora expected it. She jumped forward, narrowly avoiding Orion's persecution.
"Not much help either. But I guess I'll have to rely on this sword and armor to protect me from the unexpected. And of course, my lifetime of surviving." Angora commented, not feeling very reassured by his explanation. Nevertheless, if she was chosen for this task, it meant she had a chance, didn't she? It had to be. She continued avoiding and intercepting Orion's relentless attacks, getting more savage with the moment to help her prepare better. Even though she knew he wouldn't hurt her, she pretended he would to take the training more seriously. Her life was going to depend on it soon after all.
---
#2063 Posted: 02:31:50 21/06/2018
OOC: Sorry-- not much to post right now. Waiting on darknessdawn, but no rush. smilie

Raclaw kept his thoughts on the slowly growing corruption to himself as he made a couple more minor mental adjustments-- and anyone else who happened to be listening in from the mental links. For anyone with a strong sense of telepathy; it was possible to observe the steadily increasing but reinforced opening that was now present in his telepathic "web" or even the steady flow of telepathic energy that was 'bleeding out' in a sense through the the constant required maintenance of the mental barrier. For those with a strong sense of Darkness, this would present a similar 'opening' and it was evident that something (or multiple somethings) was nipping at the edges. However, the occasional black eye flicker would be the only thing observable to the average person. He had to tried to close the connection several times since its discovery, but to no avail. All he could do at the moment was to continuously reinforce it.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 04:01:21 21/06/2018 by redwes
#2064 Posted: 03:41:24 21/06/2018
OOC: I'll post something to keep progress.

After nearly an hour of practice, Angora was done with this sparring moment. Even though she had a high amount of stamina, this dark thing could attack at any minute, so she didn't want to get too tired.
"Aright Mr. Galaxy Dragon. Let's not overdo it. Let's not spend all the energy in a practice. Let's save some for the real fight." Angora called, ending the match. She hoped that Latnok had seen her so that he could see she was not too shabby in battle, and maybe finally leave her alone.

Finally some moment to herself, she contemplated the group. Dex seemed sto be recovering nicely, Star was calmer and Shade seemed to be doing alright. She didn't't know what the humans were doing right now, but she didn't care. Needing a rest, she headed for her usual spot, which was now partially taken by Veris. He looked more lively but still s little chubby. In a corner nearby, there was Raclaw, whom she ignored, clearly still holding a grudge.
---
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1476
#2065 Posted: 04:16:25 21/06/2018
Star was looking through his things. "Lessee, I've got all this medicine... Yes! Revival Herbs! If any of us 'faint' from exhaustion or injury, these will get us on our feet instantly! They're extremely bitter though... Full Restores heal any and all wounds and cure everything from burns to poison... Best keep that away from enemies..." He nodded and grabbed his datapad, doing a facsimile of a bow to Angora before noticing the AI was active. "How did you... That shouldn't be possible, Digi V2 is incomplete!" He made note of Angora. He'd have to take her as an apprentice. Two outcasts, three if Darkheart joined them... It sounded like the start of a good book!
Darkheart raised an eyebrow at Angora while Digi attempted to speak to Star but was only making a rather uncomfortable static.
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
#2066 Posted: 04:27:04 21/06/2018
OOC: I assumed that happened shortly after she gave the device to him? In that case...

Angora had been so busy with her training that she didn't heard the static, nor noticed when Star saw and spoke about her. Now that she was taking a rest, she was watching at her surroundings and each member of the group to make sure everything was in order. She rather missed that strange device, but it didn't belonged to her, and she wasn't going to admit how much she liked the electronic trinket. To distract her mind, she wanted to have a little meal, but then remembered that Veris will probably beg, and Sere would notice. She didn't want him or anyone to deduce that the wyvern was tame around her because she bribed him with food. She then took one look at it's teeth and remembered she finally had one, so she spent most of her resting time admiring and examinating the deceased beast's tooth.
---
#2067 Posted: 04:54:08 21/06/2018
OOC: I moved my post so you could add something if you want. smilie

Raclaw gave a smile as Star seemingly returned to his own self. "Well-- it sounds like you got what you need. Come on, we should see Dex. I'll even let you rest on my back if you want. It's probably not as comfortable as Latnok's knapsack, but I've sure the fluff will suit you perfectly.," he then added showing compassion for the Zorua and wanting Star to preserve his energy. He was glad to hear that the party essentially had a healer with Star and could think of previous situations where those medicines could've come in handy. At the very least, they could presumably take care of Dex's burns.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:04:27 21/06/2018 by redwes
#2068 Posted: 05:07:34 21/06/2018
OOC: Last post of the day. See you in a few hours.

Angora watched with disdain as Raclaw carries the black fox.
"Sure, carry the handsome fox, but when it comes to an ugly little troll, leave it to regection." Angora muttered quietly to herself, sulking into her corner and not looking at anybody. Raclaw had no problem letting someone like Star ride him, but when she did it, he was absolutely rude. Being a troll could be such a curse, but she had to get the overkill by being that ridiculous size as well.
---
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#2069 Posted: 13:55:29 21/06/2018
Latnok, having finished his meditation a while ago, had decided to leave for some nearby trees he found. With no evidence of any threat near by, he chopped one of them down - somewhat large, though he should be able to bring it in. Hacking away at the top end to remove all of the branches, he squatted under the rest of the log, tossed it on his back, and got up, heading back.
Walking in, he caught the tail end of Angora's training session. Not completely hopeless, but nothing he was impressed by. However, his standards for training were very high, training being one of his secondary duties while in garrison. Picking up the log, he tossed it down, and it landed with a thud. "This wood should suffice," Latnok said.
"Very well," Sere replied. "We should get to work on assembling the parts. We don't have the luxury of lava to melt down the phoenix steel, so shaped stone will have to do."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2070 Posted: 14:02:56 21/06/2018
Still fiddling with the tooth, Angora took off the small rope around her neck and tied the fang around. Now it looked like a collar. Trolls loved to decorate their clothes and weapons with teeth, the pointier the better, and she was no exception. Pleased with herself, she took a large rock as a pillow to prepare to sleep a little before the big event, although she had to constantly movie Veris' tail out of the way.
"Move asides creature! Your spot is right there!" she said as she pushed it aside, Veris' spot being too close to her chosen one. The fact that he was humongous didn't help much either.
---
#2071 Posted: 14:41:40 21/06/2018
In response to the poking and prodding Angora, Veris whimpered and whined, though not moving much from his original location. Instead, his tail began to wag around more vigorously. He was very clearly not in much of a moving mood.
Meanwhile, Latnok and Sere began measuring and sectioning off the pieces of wood they would need. They were clearly doing something that they had done before.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2072 Posted: 14:49:21 21/06/2018
After the endless whipping, it was clear that Veris was still too lazy... or maybe he was doing it to annoy Angora? Whatever the reason, she couldn't take it anymore.
"Fine! Have it your way! I'll move!" she said bitterly, finding another spot, this time near Raclaw and Star. There wasn't much space left in the cave, and she didn't want to be near Shade or the humans. Plus Orion already occupied too much space as well. Not many options. Ignoring the fluffy duo, Angora accommodated herself in the new spot, hoping that she could have of moment of peace at last.
---
#2073 Posted: 18:00:16 21/06/2018
Star's rather large ears twitched at what Angora muttered. He made note of how she specified handsome. Most people called him cute, so that was actually rather refreshing. However, he viewed himself as a monster. He grumbled "I'm not handsome... Or cute... My looks were ruined early during my dimension-hopping... And I haven't groomed properly in ages." He noted his ruffled, scruffy fur. "Or is that part of the appeal?"
---
#2074 Posted: 18:10:41 21/06/2018
Angora listened to to what Star said and blushed in embarrassment, not having expected someone to hear her. The comment had been only to herself. Still, she resolved her tension and went to answer him.
"Well... do you think that has hindered your appearance? A messy fur? The fact that you're just a small, adorable ball of fluff just want to make everybody love you. What are you complaining about? I may be small, but look at me! I'm just an ugly, green thing with warts, hair that looks like the ones of an overused broom, legs the shape of an elephant and tusks that aren't even the same size! You tell me which one is more appealing to the world!" Angora said with frustration, glaring at Raclaw without caring if he heard this time. Angora looked really frustrated by the fur dragon's behavior. He got angry at her when she tried to ride him, but then comes Star, a fox cute beyond words, and he's more than happy to comfort him and give him a ride. It was hard to tell, but was that actually... jealousy?

OOC: I posted a picture of Angora in my first post in case you missed the announcement smilie
---
#2075 Posted: 18:15:15 21/06/2018
Star had no grasp as to why he was considered cute with how screwed up he was. "I don't think you know what my standards for being truly cute are... Besides, I don't want to be cute, people don't take cute things seriously..." He swiped through the dex and showed her images of Pokémon like Fennekin, Eevee, and (shudder!) Sylveon. "You think people take THESE guys seriously in a fight until they've been completely sweeped?"
---
#2076 Posted: 18:24:32 21/06/2018
Angora looked at the image and simply scoffed, not being very impressed by his explanation.
"So what? Do you really want to be taken seriously all the time? At least your appearance make your opponents underestimate you. I'm small... BUT ugly too, so I'm doubly cursed. Either they don't take me seriously or see me as something to kill. You tell me what kind of life is that." Angora expressed, giving an aside glance to Latnok when she said the word kill. She was certain that after the mission was over, he was going to pursue her like he has practically every other creature he hunted. After all, once she saved the world, she was no longer going to be useful to him, and since she believed there was no changing his perspective, that he had some ulterior plans after all this madness was over.
---
#2077 Posted: 18:33:49 21/06/2018
Star shuddered as another flashback hit. His tone developed outright poisonous undertones despite the logical and pleasant overtones. "Cuteness doesn't always save a person either... One world I was on, a group of humans went after me... That's how I got this scar... And lost the last friend I had left. Now you try and tell ME being cute will save you, especially when some of the most hunted prey on this planet happen to be rabbits, deer, and mice! … And don't try to drag Latnok into this discussion! This is between you and me! I saw the venomous look you gave him!" He was moody at best, but this troll was as much a nuisance as she was worthy of respect.
Then Digi V2 spoke up. "Permission to speak?"
"Granted by default."
"Duly noted. Sir, fighting because you're frustrated and sick of holding back all your emotional trauma seems unproductive."
Star opened his mouth to retort but then just nodded. In a somewhat-forced calm tone he told Angora "I don't know why he reacts so well to your presence, but your gift with machines may be greater than mine. Frankly, that scares me a little, seeing as how I'm the most gifted in my Clan. I guess I'm just jealous of your managing to do what I couldn't."
---
#2078 Posted: 18:36:56 21/06/2018
As Angora all but admitted the external grudge she still held against him, Raclaw simply shook his head wishing that the small troll would simply get over it already. He remained silent otherwise, not wanting to give Angora any other reason to hate him-- and almost picking up on what seemed like jealousy. He had almost gotten to her before and she wasn't entirely ungrateful, so perhaps there was hope yet. 'Perhaps.,' he simply thought to himself.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:42:47 21/06/2018 by redwes
#2079 Posted: 18:58:51 21/06/2018
Angora looked mighty proud of herself when Star told her of his jealousy. Even a machine could like her. First an animal like Veris, and now an electronic trinket. It made her smile at the fact that, even if it was unusual, some chose to look beyond all her moody bitterness. After a brief moment of shining, she replied to Star.
"I have to give you that one. Cuteness means you're underestimates, but it also mistakes you as an easy target..." Angora said bluntly, knowing that feeling too well. Trolls were rarely hunted as food source, but due to her size, many large carnivores attacked her, mistaking her for an easy meal. Even though she had defended herself extremely well, there have been some close calls. As for humans, she didn't even bothered touching that subject. Cute or not, they would hunt anything, for food or otherwise.

Her attention then shifted from the fox to the fur dragon behind him. His gloom didn't go unnoticed.
"I see you sulking back there. You finally realized what you did now, didn't you? Accepting the little fox and leave me out like the trash everyone believes I am." Angora sputtered angrily, having saved that one for a while. Even though she was fully aware she was overreacting about the matter, she simply felt too hurt to let it slide.
---
#2080 Posted: 19:03:26 21/06/2018
Dex sighed outside because of the conversation inside "Do I really have to stand this group" He thought. He then did little running to test How bad the pain was this time, he let out a growl because the pain was worse then it had been in a long time. He quickly made sure to not make more sound and hoped nobody heard him. " I have to do this this is nothing" He thought and started to run around again withstanding the pain
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#2081 Posted: 19:13:08 21/06/2018
Star's ears twitched some more, listening to Dex. Subtle echoes that nobody else caught due to lesser earing allowed him to guesstimate where the venomous fox was. Bored out of his skull with riding slowly, he jumped down and rushed off as a blur. He almost ran right into Dex's side. Pulling out his medical supplies, he ordered the fox "Hold still, let me fix this." He pulled out a Full Restore. "This will likely sting a little, but it will heal it perfectly. If I had one used on my eye I would look completely normal, if scruffy." He didn't wait for Dex to respond, it was hard to grip the Potions.
---
#2082 Posted: 19:27:51 21/06/2018
While busy with the carving of the ballista materials,, Latnok had heard his name mentioned by others. With plenty of time still, he walked over to see what the deal was. "Someone called for me?" he asked. He didn't see anything too odd, however - Star running off, Angora sulking, Veris laying down on his belly instead of his side - an indication that he would be ready to move should he be needed. "Getting to know each other better?" he asked, almost but not quite sarcastically. "Let me know when Star shows back up, I need him. We're getting the other materials for capturing the storm claw ready. With it captured, we may be able to better predict the weather, or at least learn more about them."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2083 Posted: 19:37:25 21/06/2018
Quote: Felines
Her attention then shifted from the fox to the fur dragon behind him. His gloom didn't go unnoticed.
"I see you sulking back there. You finally realized what you did now, didn't you? Accepting the little fox and leave me out like the trash everyone believes I am." Angora sputtered angrily, having saved that one for a while. Even though she was fully aware she was overreacting about the matter, she simply felt too hurt to let it slide.

Raclaw watched as Star quickly departed, presumably because of Angora's antics. He then looked at Angora herself and carefully chose his words-- knowing that the troll had been had been holding that one back for awhile. "Look Angora-- I know I've said this before, but... I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry for what I've done to you. I realize now that I may have been overreating when you mounted me and as I've said before-- it was never because of who or what you are. Yes.. you are a troll. Yes.. you have uneven tusks. However, that never bothered me nor will it ever bother me. When I first came across you and we got lost in that cave; I was actually intrigued by you. And as we talked, I found you to be kind yet playful at the same time.," he then paused before preparing to admit something he never thought he would have to the small troll. Or anyone in the party.

"I don't know if you know this although you probably suspect by now-- but I was raised by humans. For nearly 16 years of my life, at least by human standards, I had rarely seen or explored beyond the boundaries of the farm.," he paused giving a nod to Latnok's request and choosing his next words even more carefully. "The point is... up to now I had rarely seen anyone of another species much less troll. For so much of my life, I had only encountered the human villagers and the occasional traveler. When I saw you-- I wasn't afraid and I didn't see you as a source of food. I didn't see you for just being a troll ether, but rather I saw you for... for being the kind of person who can be mytivious and yet so intriguing at the same time. I will admit that I wasn't suspecting anyone to mount me and that I could have handled it... well let's just say better. And I'm sorry for that.," he then concluded not quite telling the whole story but cutting to what was important.

He didn't know how Latnok would feel about him telling the whole truth, but wanted to eventually tell the others. It was killing him inside having to bottle up all those feelings that had only grown over the years-- and he felt as if he had to keep it as some sort of secret despite admitting many of those feelings to both Latnok and Sere. Regardless of how he now felt about the Guardians, they still had an considerable influence over his life and he imagined that they wouldn't take kindly to him telling his side of the story. Part of him wanted so badly for the party to know, while another part of him kept telling to keep those feelings in. Yes-- he was no longer under the direct influence of any collar or Guardian. However, there were still two members present whom both had a reputation to withhold. Part of him wished they had discussed the subject in public so that he didn't have to keep holding on to that secret.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 19:52:33 21/06/2018 by redwes
#2084 Posted: 19:53:43 21/06/2018
Angora crossed her arms and groaned quietly, having expected Raclaw to feel guilty, not telling her his whole life story. Still, she wasn't in the mood to fight or argue, so she didn't rebuffed him for sharing such delicate information.
"Yeah, I kinda heard that part of the story before. It doesn't matter now. I know you're just trying to make me feel better and ease up your own guilt, but at least you're trying..." Angora said depressingly, almost saying something else. She still believed Raclaw didn't liked her, and that was only saying those things to feel good about himself and guarantee that she will save the world, nothing more.
---
#2085 Posted: 20:06:05 21/06/2018
"Please-- let me clear something up.," Raclaw quickly countered before realizing exactly what he was going to say. "I.. I don't hate you Angora and I never will. I had only rejected you riding me because you had done so without asking-- and I had been given very little choice throughout my life. I was raised by humans yes, but they had learned to treat me an equal and had never attempted to.. to use me in such a fashion. And I appreciated that. I'll be honest-- I would say yes to such a request in a heartbeat. It was only the thought of being something less, a mere pet or mount, that scared me. When you got on me, you had triggered that fear and I'm sorry for that.," he then said knowing he would probably get some flak from ether Latnok or Sere for the later part. But he had to say it. He had way too much bottled up feelings to do otherwise.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:09:40 21/06/2018 by redwes
#2086 Posted: 20:24:55 21/06/2018
Angora lowered her ears and head, wanting to believe him, but she had been so hurt by his rejection, it triggered her own past of contempt, even by her own species.
"Well, it shouldn't matter now. What you did just showed. You accepted this little fox... and... not... well nobody should care." Angora said, lifting her head upwards to prevent tears from falling. Nobody was going to see her cry.

After regaining her composure, she continued.
"Welcome to the real world Fluffy. Although you have a better chance. Your're big, and probably adorable in some way. Once I'm done with this mission, I'll just resume my sad and boring little life, escaping troll haters and finding a way of life. If I'm lucky, maybe a giant predator will put me out of my misery." Angora said with intense depression, showing what a pessimist view she now had of life.
---
#2087 Posted: 20:33:48 21/06/2018
Latnok didn't immediately respond, but just listened intently. He personally didn't have anything against Raclaw sharing his story - it was Raclaw's business, not his. However, he wasn't too keen on him trying to kiss up to Angora, who was shown to be rather adamant in her disposition.
"I wouldn't waste your time," he said to Raclaw. "She's always right and everyone else is always wrong. If she's upset, it's completely your fault, and never her own for getting way too offended over tiny things. Just focus on getting this done so we never have to bother with such a child again. You might as well argue with a stone wall, except a stone wall actually has a chance of budging by speaking the right incantations to it."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2088 Posted: 20:38:54 21/06/2018
Darkheart growled a bit at Latnok's remark. "We've all been hurt by the world in some way. We should move on."

OOC: Waiting on Cyndego.
---
#2089 Posted: 20:40:56 21/06/2018
"What....." was all Dex had time to say before Star had made his trick.....Now he was looking at Star having no idea what to say "I....." he was going to say dont need your help, but a quick thought said to him that maybe not, and before he could think again he just said " Thanks I guess"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#2090 Posted: 20:45:23 21/06/2018
Angora clenched her fist and raised her eyebrows, being just inches away from screaming her head off.
"See what I mean... SEE WHAT I MEAN!? There you have it Raclaw! You're living it in the flesh! See how he is!? He'll never change!" Angora yelled furiously, extremely angry at Latnok for ruining such a genuine moment.

"And look who's butting into private conversations now! You say I was the one doing that, but look who's doing it right now! Of course, thief judges by his condition." she then expressed, wanting him to feel insulted and returning to her original spot, willing to endure Veris' tail slapping if it meant not seeing Latnok. Just whom did he think he was? This conversation didn't concerned him. This was one of the few chances Angora got to express herself, and she even felt that she and Raclaw were bonding and finally reaching an understanding, and as always, Latnok just had to go and ruin everything.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:46:54 21/06/2018 by Felines
#2091 Posted: 20:47:55 21/06/2018
Star finally managed to grip it. "Hold still, this is going to sting a moment." He sprayed the Full Restore on the fox's wounds and soon no trace of any wounds remained. Even the fur had grown back. Star also got the one from Latnok's arrow earlier. "Impressive, isn't it? I wish I could say I was the one who invented it..." He neglected to say that humans invented Potions and such. It was respectable, but his intense grudge over Digi's deletion prevented him from acknowledging it out loud.
---
#2092 Posted: 20:54:25 21/06/2018
"Your right to privacy ends where you start actively interfering with the cohesion and morale of the group," Latnok reprimanded. "If you have nothing better to do than complain and express your hate for everyone, please keep it to yourself so we can get through this without any unnecessary issues. Otherwise, you're just being a liability - granted, one we have to carry around, but a liability nonetheless." Why couldn't she just stop being a bother to everyone? Why was she constantly trying to start fights within the group? "Because right now, all you are doing is trying to antagonize everyone you're speaking with. It doesn't take a genius to realize that that's not a good thing."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2093 Posted: 21:00:36 21/06/2018
Dex was clearly surprised "That did not hurt at all compared to the pain, and everything is back to normal" Dex thought. He then said " Why did you do that?" With a Suspisious face.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#2094 Posted: 21:03:09 21/06/2018
Pushing Veris' tail out of the way rather harshly, she responded him.
"How can you be such a hypocrite? I got into your conversations when you insulted my kind. Did I insult anybody right now? Raclaw, did I insulted anybody? We were just having a normal conversation, but NO, you just had to get into it cause you hate trolls so much, you don't even let one express itself!" Angora yelled furiously, wanting to hurt Latnok so badly. But she was patient and mature enough to prevent spreading the tension among the group, and she agreed with Orion about not letting the fighting divide them, but Latnok was making it so darn hard to do.
---
#2095 Posted: 21:05:52 21/06/2018
Star looked up with... A smile? It was hard to tell what with how many teeth were showing from it. He clearly MEANT it to be one though. "I... Heard about what happened. You took on something that thought of Shade as lunch. That's..." He had no idea how to say it. How would he say it? Oh, he knew now! "I'll be the first to welcome you as a member of the pack." That sounded good.
---
#2096 Posted: 21:06:35 21/06/2018
'Latnok... please. I know you and Angora don't exactly agree, but I need to do this. I need to resolve the conflict between us and-- and perhaps a little compassion might change her ways. Please-- just give me an chance. Just trust me.,' he telepathed directly into Latnok's mind hoping to stop the fighting before it became something worse. He had grown tired of the endless bickering-- from both sides.

"Angora-- you didn't insult anyone just now and please don't put yourself down just because you may be a little bit smaller. Even the smallest creatures can fluence and live a full lifespan, despite their size. You may be small for a troll, but you can also hide where a normal-sized troll would only become a bigger target. And larger foes may simply ignore you while they see the larger troll as a more valid target. From a survival perspective, you may actually have an advantage. And from another perspective, you may just become the first troll to improve inter-species relations. If both sides are willing to give each other a chance.," he then said getting his word in before the two continued to bicker.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:51 21/06/2018 by redwes
#2097 Posted: 21:08:05 21/06/2018
Darkheart interjected quickly. "I agree. Put aside your differences, and you may learn to appreciate each other."
---
#2098 Posted: 21:11:05 21/06/2018
"I don't recall what part of my conversation with Orion involved anything having to do with your race," Latnok said. "I generally hate having to deal with people whose sole goal in life seems to be to put everyone else down just for the sake of it. That applies regardless of what you are. If you were a human, I would have the same exact attitude - but instead of addressing your problem, you seek to use your race as a scapegoat for reasons people might have an issue with you. You might want to take a good look in - the world isn't out to get you any more than it's out to get anyone else. Instead of blaming everyone else, suck it up and figure out how you can make yourself more likeable, if that is indeed your goal." Latnok completely disregarded Raclaw - everyone acquiescing to someone who had nothing in mind except her own self-gratification was something he would definitely tolerate.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#2099 Posted: 21:18:50 21/06/2018
Quote: redwes
[i][b]"Angora-- you didn't insult anyone just now and please don't put yourself down just because you may be a little bit smaller. Even the smallest creatures can fluence and live a full lifespan, despite their size. You may be small for a troll, but you can also hide where a normal-sized troll would only become a bigger target. And larger foes may simply ignore you while they see the larger troll as a more valid target. From a survival perspective, you may actually have an advantage. And from another perspective, you may just become the first troll to improve inter-species relations. If both sides are willing to give each other a chance.," he then said getting his word in before the two continued to bicker.

Angora disregarded Latnok the same way he did Raclaw, and instead focused on answering the fur dragon.
"Tell that to him!" she said to him, hiding behind Veris so that she wouldn't have to look at Latnok. No matter how noble she tried to be, or how hard she tried there was more to a troll than violence and insults, Latnok wouldn't let her. It was almost as if he tried to antagonize her on purpose to bring the worse in her and selfishly make his own view about trolls the only one to count.
---
#2100 Posted: 21:20:58 21/06/2018
Darkheart roared, a sound she only made to make herself heard. "ALL OF YOU SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!" It took her a moment to realize what she said. "You're squabbling like hatchlings over a meal! Good lord, I sound like a mom..." She looked a bit sheepish.
---
First | Previous | Page 42 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me