Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 39 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#1901 Posted: 10:32:15 17/06/2018
Latnok, originally meditating, had fallen asleep, greatly influenced by the peaceful state of mind experienced by Shade and Raclaw which set his own mind at ease. His dreams were rather simple - dreams of successful training endeavors, learning more. Sere was huddled by the fire when he heard the roar coming from outside, feeling more amazed than anything else. "If there are creatures as hardy as those, then learning how they survive may be very useful to us in the future," he thought out loud. Even during this mission, Sere was always looking for an opportunity to improve the Ardent Guardians, especially when it came to survivability.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1902 Posted: 12:53:22 17/06/2018
Angora also thought it fascinating how creatures could endure such harsh weather. She then heard what Sere just said.
"Listen to this idiot. Every creature to him is either something to hunt or enslave. No wonder Latnok is the way he is." she commented, doubting this learning involved simple observation. She truly believed it involved capture. She also found it a lie the image that was showed to her earlier. There was no way something like that was that pleasant. She firmly believed either the image was fake to keep the worst part hidden to avoid her from criticizing them more.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:56:12 17/06/2018 by Felines
#1903 Posted: 13:11:33 17/06/2018
OOC: That was Sere, not Latnok.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#1904 Posted: 14:43:26 17/06/2018 | Topic Creator
"It's best the rest of you get sleep. I'll keep watch." Orion said.
---
SC
#1905 Posted: 16:53:21 17/06/2018
With the watch taken care of, Angora decided it was best to do precisely that and get some sleep. The storm wasn't going to leave anytime soon, and she would accomplish nothing by just worrying. With Raclaw deeply asleep, she went as far as to quietly use one of his wings as a blanket, while using Veris' belly as a pillow. She took one look at the wyvern, still fascinated by this wonderful creature, which looked like a dragon but at the same time looked so different. She then remembered that Raclaw was in a similar position once based on his obviously human made collars do what little she could hear of his story, and wondered if he would've been the same, weak willed pet Veris was if he hadn't escaped.
---
#1906 Posted: 17:31:41 17/06/2018
"I will sleep momentarily," Sere said. "I have some more notes to take." Sere, intrigued by this new environment, was documenting as many details as he could. At the very least, it may help anyone else in the future who would have to traverse this harsh environment. With more details, perhaps, more could be done to find out how to make humans as survivable as these creatures in these conditions.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1907 Posted: 18:27:44 17/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Soon night fell and the storm was still going. But just outside the same creature was just outside the cave entrance. It stood on two legs and looked more like a raptor and about the same size of Shade but it had glowing markings across its body and sabor like teeth. As well as glowing green claws. It sniffed at Shade who was sleeping at the entrance of the cave.

Shade moved a little and the creature growled and shot out a net like web from its mouth at Shade and started to run away with Shade. "Gah! Someone help!" Shade tryed yo use his breath but couldn't for the connections were too strong.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:58:35 17/06/2018 by Spyroconvexity
#1908 Posted: 18:46:19 17/06/2018
OOC: It would help if you give an approximate size and height of your characters and creatures.

Angora, while comfortable, had a hard time sleeping. She was merely dozing off with her eyes closed when she heard Shade's agonizing cry for help.
"Ack what the heck!?" she asked startlingly as her upper body lifted upwards, just in time to see something dragging off Shade.
"Hey woah woah! Galaxy Dragon!" she called, but she couldn't see him everywhere. The rest of the group were in deeper parts of the cave, and she couldn't waste time waking them off. She was growing increasingly desperate, and she only had a matter of seconds before Shade disappeared into the horizon. If somebody went into this wilderness, chances were they weren't going to be seen again, so without thinking too much, Angora took off her sword and braced the storm, running to where Shade was being dragged to. Her mind was almost completely at blanc, and she didn't have the time to figure what untold dangers she was facing. She was really small and very much at risk. If a creature managed to drag someone as big and dangerous as Shade, there was no telling how easy target she could be...
---
#1909 Posted: 19:00:12 17/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Shade and the beast had quickly disappeared and the storm had calmed down.

"Wake up everyone!" Orion said as he quickly ran out.
---
SC
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1910 Posted: 19:30:27 17/06/2018
Quote: A Guy
Sere nodded. "We will keep doing what we can. If this Guardian is related to you, it will mean two things: you probably lived in a more remote area, as undead sightings would be very sparse there; and, not having been with other dragons at the time of his passing, there is a possibility that your parents are alive, but would have had no means of tracking you if you were anywhere other than they originally knew you were. Any records of his involvement with you would have been kept with us; as his involvement in the program would have been tracked by him individually, you would have effectively been 'lost' to us.
"Granted, this is much conjecture from just a death log. There are no names - the data is kept impersonal, as it is mainly to track trends. Just how many Guardians, the incident, causes of death, means of disposal of their bodies, and any notes of the situation. We will see what we can find in due time."
Latnok was listening to Orion as well, to get a better idea of what he was up against "So a shapeshifter? We've got a tool called the resonating chime that-" Oh, yeah. That's right. "You know what, Orion? I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, but this place sucks," he said jovially. "Regardless, if it lives, it can die." At the same time, he hadn't lost track of Dex. "Remember, you try anything, and you'll have an arrow in you even quicker than last time, and this time it won't just hit - it'll explode," he telepathed.

Dex did not answer to Latnok but thought "And thats about all you can say to me." He was not happy that Latnok was talking with him like that. Last time somebody did that to him it was Shade back the time he was pretty different. Back then Dex tought it was just usefull tool, but now it just irritated him.

(That was before the group went to the gave, now I return to the present)

Dex being almost like master of reflexes( And because he was not a sleep) was able to get a hold of the web with his paws. But before he could bite the web and get a solid grip, his hold got loose and he was sent flying outside hitting the ground pretty hard. He let out pretty horrible sound of pain, but because he was outside in the storm nobody could really hear him. After the storm calmed down Dex rised up slowly blood coming from his forhead and legs. He started slowly to walk back limping
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:36:24 17/06/2018 by cyndego
#1911 Posted: 19:32:57 17/06/2018
The mental link between Latnok and Shade had disturbed Latnok to the point where he could not sleep anymore. He was up slightly before Orion's call. "Shade?! Damn it..." He tried to speak to Shade telepathically, but he was only capable of telepathing to those he knew the location of and were reasonably close by. With the distance Shade was gaining, his location, and a vague idea of what was happening, could only be approximated by the mental link.
As Angora woke up, her quick movement disturbed Veris, and he woke up shortly after. He chased after her initially, but stopped when he saw that Sere had not left the cave yet, instead roaring.
"This is not a good development..." Sere said. "If Shade gets too far, the mental links will weaken, and it'll be harder to keep him under control." Just where could he have gone, though? "Veris and I will head up above and try to find them. Latnok, you will be my eyes on the ground."
"Got it, Godfather. I'm ready."
The trio headed out, Veris taking to the sky with Sere as Latnok ran at a good pace.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:45:34 17/06/2018 by A Guy
#1912 Posted: 19:37:29 17/06/2018
A panting Angora came to a stop when she realized she lost sight of Shade. After the storm was over, she could finally think straight. The cave was less than a mile away, and even though que was tempted to return, she knew que would lost too much time going back to call the others. She could still use the echo to yell at them, but she feared that would only attract nearby creatures. She left part of her rag on the snow and stabbed it with a nearby stick as clue for the group, leaving noticeable footprints so that they could find her as she followed the tracks of the kidnapping beast...
---
#1913 Posted: 19:39:25 17/06/2018
OOC: I missed the part about the storm calming down. Let's pretend I didn't post anything until I edit it.
OOC: Edit done.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:55 17/06/2018 by A Guy
#1914 Posted: 19:50:47 17/06/2018 | Topic Creator
"Gah! Let me go!" Shade kicked at the beast which made it drop him and pin him under its claws.

"Follow those tracks!" Orion said.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#1915 Posted: 20:04:16 17/06/2018
Raclaw had quickly awoken and rushed out with the others. "Shade! Angora!," he physically and mentally called out-- but quickly realized that they were possibly beyond reach. It wasn't long until they had spotted the stabbed and rag and he set out to the follow the tracks.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1916 Posted: 20:05:59 17/06/2018
OOC: Happy Father's Day for anyone concerning smilie

Angora followed the tracks, hoping somebody, or at least Orion, could find her clue.
"Shade? Shade! Try to talk to me!" she said in a moderate voice, trying to tone down the echo to avoid attracting hostile creatures to her. She trusted she was near enough Shade to hear her, which was urgent since the tracks were getting fainter.
---
#1917 Posted: 20:45:46 17/06/2018
OOC: My father passed away about two years ago, four days before my birthday. So not exactly a happy day for me, but I appreciate it.

As Veris gained altitude, everything on the ground was shrinking more and more, until they were indistinguishable - at least to Sere. Veris' sight was sharp, and he could distinguish even rabbits from his height. "Find the troll," Sere commanded.
From their height, it didn't take Veris long to locate Angora. He let out a roar to notify Sere of the positive identification. "Rapid descent," commanded Sere, who braced himself as Veris began nosediving. They would level out once they were close enough to the ground.

Latnom didn't need to be told twice to follow the tracks. He was grateful that it was a much easier teack to follow than last time. Meanwhile, he tried to get a good read on Shade's location, but only got the most general idea from the mental connection.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1918 Posted: 21:07:55 17/06/2018
OOC: Sorry about that. Shouldn't have said anything smilie

Angora heard the roar loud and clear, and lifted her sword to strike. It wasn't until Veris was close to the ground that que finally recognized the creature.
"You fool! Don't make appearances like that! You scared me senseless, and I could've striked your precious wyvern!" Angora scolded bitterly, having thought for a moment Veris was the same beast that abducted Shade. She couldn't take a look at it, so she had no idea what it looked like.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:08:55 17/06/2018 by Felines
#1919 Posted: 21:11:59 17/06/2018
OOC: I'm sorry for your loss, A Guy. smilie

As Raclaw followed the tracks, he used all his senses and opened his mind-- using both the mental link and his telepathic abilities in an attempt to get a more precise read on Shade. 'Shade! If you can hear me-- we're coming for you!,' he sent out as an telepathic burst. He briefly glanced at Latnok and remembered a useful command from his own collar. 'Of course, it won't work here...,' he then thought to himself.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:21:03 17/06/2018 by redwes
#1920 Posted: 21:22:43 17/06/2018
OOC: It's not like you knew. Much appreciated.

It took Sere a few words to realize that he still had Angora silenced, after which he rapidly broke it and caught the tail end about scaring her senseless. He made a mental note that stopping Angora from being a distraction wasn't worth losing communication with her at critical moments. As Veris happily greeted Angora with a quick yelp, Sere reached into his pack. From it, he produced a mask, meant to protect the wearer's face while flying. While not a perfect fit for Angora, it would do.
"Put this on and strap in with the other set of straps," Sere said. "Most of the others are searching on the ground. From the air, we'll have a good vantage point to look for Shade, and will be able to join quickly should Latnok give me the word that he is discovered." After a brief pause, he added "Do be careful, please. This would honestly be the first time I've seen a troll mount a wyvern. We'll see how he tolerates you."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1921 Posted: 21:35:46 17/06/2018
Angora was usually very proud like the rest of her species, but she decided to leave all her pride asides for once and bitterly accepted the mask, being welcoming of any kind of protection. She had forgotten about Sere still having the deaf spell on her until now and was quite upset, though she didn't show it. She then replied to Sere.
"I think I can manage." she said briefly as she prepared to mount Veris, looking at the wyvern respectfully as if asking his permission.
---
#1922 Posted: 21:42:55 17/06/2018
In apparent understanding of Angora's request, Veris laid himself flat on the ground in order to facilitate Angora's mounting. "You may use his scales as handholds and footholds if you need to," Sere said. "Just make sure not to claw at him or kick him." Meanwhile, he began notifying Latnok telepathically. "I've located Angora. Let the others know. We will take to the sky."

Latnok received the telepathic message. To everyone on the ground, he telepathed "Sere has found Angora. We need to keep looking for Shade on the ground, in case he's in a cave or under foliage or somewhere else that can't be seen from above." Meanwhile, speaking to Raclaw, he asked "Your telepathic abilities are stronger than mine, if I'm correct. Have you managed to narrow down Shade's location any? All I know is that he's still alive." With no idea what happened to Shade, or how much time he had they couldn't afford to look everywhere - they had to have a good idea where to search.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:43:28 17/06/2018 by A Guy
#1923 Posted: 21:59:48 17/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile the creature was preparing to kill shade with its claws. Shade was struggling to get free until, his body natural defense mechanism kicked in and he started to glow very brightly.
---
SC
#1924 Posted: 22:01:06 17/06/2018
OOC: I've updated Raclaw's CONNECTIONS to illustrate the mental reinforcing. This thing has proved more useful than I first thought it would be. smilie

"From what I can tell, he's this way.," Raclaw said tilting his head and motioning towards Shade's general direction. In addition to the telepathy, there was also Shade's corruption which had been attempting to nibble at his open connections-- and that would only help to refine their search further as they got closer. As it stood now, he was still mentally reinforcing that open connection and thus limiting the range of his abilities ever so slightly. He tilted his head as they got closer, "opening" the reinforced connection a crack to help refine the search even more.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:06:23 17/06/2018 by redwes
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1925 Posted: 22:07:01 17/06/2018
OOC: Nothing much to add then very Sorry to hear that too smilie

Dex looked everybody going after Shade. "Well this is your real way of dealing with somebody trying to help you." He thought. His acid like blood started to burn his wounds again making them heal slowly. He was back at the gave. " Well I guess this is it then." He tought. Dex had a plan to leave the group now that almost everybody had go after Shade but he had to wait for some time to get his wounds fully healed.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:10:13 17/06/2018 by cyndego
#1926 Posted: 22:12:55 17/06/2018
Angora did as Sere told her, being very gentle in her hold. She didn't have very sharp claws, so that helped too. She was flying, for the first time in her life, and she felt an awe she's never felt before. She wanted to enjoy this moment, but it got cut short by the overhwelming light coming from below, strong enough to break her distraction.
"Look there! What's that?" she asked Sere, the light being too unnatural for a place like this.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:55 17/06/2018 by Felines
#1927 Posted: 22:14:03 17/06/2018
OOC: Thanks, appreciate it. Felines, it's Sere that instructed Angora.

"Okay then, lead the way," Latnok said. "Hellhounds are pretty good trackers - wish we had a hellhound to track him by scent. Say, that Dex... he should have a good nose, right? Where is... nevermind, he's probably hiding somewhere near us or something." Latnok, having rushed out with the others, was unaware of Dex's injuries. "As long as he shows up when it counts." Meanwhile, Latnok grabbed his bow, keeping it in his off-hand as he prepared to take out whatever had Shade as soon as he encountered it. "We'll see how many arrows that thing can take."

"Brace yourself," Sere shouted over the sound of the wind. "We're going down." In an even louder voice, he shouted "Veris! Rapid descent!" Just like the last time, Veris began to nosedive, preparing to brake and level off once they got close to the ground.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:04 17/06/2018 by A Guy
#1928 Posted: 22:28:07 17/06/2018
Raclaw gave a nod and proceeded to lead the way for those searching on the ground, tilting his head and motioning towards certain refined directions-- similar to but not exactly like that of scent tracking. As they got closer, the directions became more refined until a brought glow could be seen just off in the distance. "Over there!," he announced letting their visual senses lead them the final distance. 'Shade! We're coming!,' he sent as a telepathic burst as he rushed towards the dark Dragonoid.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:36:04 17/06/2018 by redwes
#1929 Posted: 23:13:54 17/06/2018
As Veris came closer, Sere guided him to what he considered a safe distance away. He was about to telepath Latnok, but realized that the others were also converging on the location. Veris slowed down and came to a soft landing, and Sere immediately dismounted.

"Shade! We're here! Stay calm, we'll get you out of there!", Latnok telepathed. Shade losing control was the absolute last thing they needed right now, but that light was all too familiar.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1930 Posted: 23:15:54 17/06/2018
Quote: A Guy
OOC: Thanks, appreciate it. Felines, it's Sere that instructed Angora.

"Okay then, lead the way," Latnok said. "Hellhounds are pretty good trackers - wish we had a hellhound to track him by scent. Say, that Dex... he should have a good nose, right? Where is... nevermind, he's probably hiding somewhere near us or something." Latnok, having rushed out with the others, was unaware of Dex's injuries. "As long as he shows up when it counts." Meanwhile, Latnok grabbed his bow, keeping it in his off-hand as he prepared to take out whatever had Shade as soon as he encountered it. "We'll see how many arrows that thing can take."

"Brace yourself," Sere shouted over the sound of the wind. "We're going down." In an even louder voice, he shouted "Veris! Rapid descent!" Just like the last time, Veris began to nosedive, preparing to brake and level off once they got close to the ground.

OOC: Darn, I always confuse the two.

Angora held on to his scales firmly, figuring this was the way wyverns hunted. Not that different from a hawk it seemed. Nevertheless, even though she was curious to know what this intense light was, she didn't initially think it had something to with Shade, fearful that they were wasting vital time to find him alive...
---
#1931 Posted: 23:18:25 17/06/2018 | Topic Creator
They soon heard a screech of fear and pain then silence. Just then the beasts body came flying from the cave and landed with a thud. It was burned and tore to shreds.
---
SC
#1932 Posted: 23:31:31 17/06/2018
"Well, that's definitely Shade there," Latnok said. "We have to approach with caution, though." As Latnok approached, he could feel the strong fight-or-flight sensation in Shade's mind, and his heart started racing as if he were the one fighting.
Meanwhile, Veris wasted no time. After briefly sniffing the burned body, he started devouring it. "Veris should hopefully have regular meals here," Sere said. "I only packed enough meat for a brief excursion, amd while Latnok and I can subsist on the other food we have, Veris is a carnivore."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1933 Posted: 23:34:24 17/06/2018
Even though Angora would be afraid on other ocassions witnessing such a horrible scene, she had an all together different reaction.
"That... is disgusting." she said with a scowl, knowing you needed to have a lot of hate to leave a body in such an atrocious state.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:49 17/06/2018 by Felines
#1934 Posted: 23:36:56 17/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Shade soon came out smoking with very intense energy. Each step he made the ground blow his paws glow red hot like lava. A red aura was clearly seen around him. He blasted a very strong blast of blue flame into the sky. He shook his head trying to calm down but his body's natural defense mechanism was going wild.
---
SC
#1935 Posted: 23:43:35 17/06/2018
Latnok, feeling the need to fight now more than ever, nevertheless tried to keep himself grounded - if he could stay calm, it should do a great deal to help . "Calm down now... it's over. You've won. Savor the moment. Then, coming to a sitting position, he began meditating, hoping the focus on more calm emotions would assist Shade.
Veris, upon seeing Shade, dropped his half-finished meal and instinctively roared, raising his wings to make himself more intimidating.
"Stand down," Sere ordered Veris. Veris obediently complied and lowered his wings, though he was still wary.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1936 Posted: 23:44:13 17/06/2018
"Ok this is bad." Angora blabbered, just noticing Shade. She had been distracted by the corpse and Veris that she nearly didn't see him. Waving her arms and walking slightly closer, she tried to call him down.
"Easy big guy. The bad beast is gone now. You have to relax." she begged, now realizing how serious his corruption could be.
---
#1937 Posted: 23:53:53 17/06/2018
'Shade... The fighting is over. You can relax now. Just calm down and let your emotions settle. Just stay calm and everything will be alright. We are here.,' Raclaw sent right into Shade's mind speaking in a calm tone partly incluenced by Latnok's meditation. He sent peaceful images from his own memories along the message-- grass, fields, a gentle river, and other calming images.
---
#1938 Posted: 23:54:00 17/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Shade saw Veris roar at him and roared back. He flared out his wings in response. He then noticed Angora approaching him and slowly lowered his wings. He was panting and struggling to control himself.

Suddenly a blast of white light came from Orion. "His body is overheating! We need to cool him down!"
---
SC
#1939 Posted: 23:59:27 17/06/2018
Latnok broke free from his meditation. "Cool him down? Got it." Activating his combat prescience and preparing to defend himself, he charged at Shade, jumping to get ahold of him. At the same time, he was focusing the air cooling spell - without the gems in his gloves, it would be considerably exhausting to use on a large creature like Shade, but it was necessary nonetheless.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1940 Posted: 23:59:33 17/06/2018
"Now? There's no water here!" Angora said, immediately having an idea. She used some of the hail that was part of the story and threw it with her sword, knowing that it would turn to water upon contact...
---
#1941 Posted: 00:11:27 18/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Steam was being thrown off him as the ice and cooling spell hit Shade. He started to collapse and soon Shades energy was back to normal he was now covered in ice.

"I think we have it under control." Orion said.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:25:39 18/06/2018 by Spyroconvexity
#1942 Posted: 00:15:55 18/06/2018
Almost sweating, the miniature troll took some time to catch her breath.
"Now seriously, what was that thing you did... although more importantly, what was strong enough to carry you?" she asked frantically, going to where the corpse was before Veris made it impossible to identify...
---
#1943 Posted: 00:17:18 18/06/2018
Latnok sat down, visibly shaking, and breathing loudly enough for it to be heard through his helmet. "Thank the gods... I hate using that spell like that... especially without my gloves working." He took the apple out of his side pouch once more and took another bite.
Meanwhile, Veris had gone back to eating the beast corpse. Sere, though he would've wanted to study it, put a higher priority on keeping Veris fed. "Well, you did a good job not falling off," he said to Angora. "Veris definitely doesn't seem to mind you. I don't know how you're managing that, but consider it a blessing."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1944 Posted: 00:30:59 18/06/2018
Angora gave a very small smile at the comment, feeling quite proud. She wasn't certain why Veris was that way with her, but she wanted to believe the boar wasn't the only reason. Even with the new trust, Angora made sure she was at a considerable distance from his feeding frenzy.
"Great. Now we'll never know what that thing was." she said with some irritation, upset that she didn't reach the corpse fast enough to know what kind of creature this was.
---
#1945 Posted: 00:40:36 18/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Shade was unconscious within the ice but he was alive.
---
SC
#1946 Posted: 00:41:32 18/06/2018
"Raclaw might be able to pull it from Shade's memories and telepath it to the rest of us," Latnok offered, too tired to turn to face Angora or think about the situation too deeply. "Failing that, there should be more where they came from." Latnok then took a look around to see what else may be waiting around, before remembering an important detail. "Say... has anyone seen Dex?" Just as important as making sure he was safe was making sure he wasn't looking to ambush anyone in the group.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1947 Posted: 00:47:58 18/06/2018
Raclaw gave a nod at Latnok's suggestion, before turning his attention towards the next question. "Last I saw him was before I went to sleep. Beyond that-- I unfortunately couldn't tell you. I could try and listen for his throughts however." he said otherwise unable to help in that regard. He had closed off all of his senses in that well-deserved nap and gave himself the rest he needed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:57 18/06/2018 by redwes
#1948 Posted: 00:56:58 18/06/2018
Angora was too concerned to be thinking about Dex or anyone else for that matter, obsessively trying to figure out what kind of beast that was.
"Leave a little something for me, will you? Don't they ever feed you?" Angora said to Veris as the glutton continued eating. She didn't know if he could understand her, but she still made the comment.
---
#1949 Posted: 01:09:45 18/06/2018
Veris raised his head away from what was left of the corpse, staring at Angora and giving her a quizzical look with his uead slightly tilted. He only maintained it for a few seconds, however, before going back to eating.
"We should probably start thawing Shade out," Latnok suggested. "I'm completely spent right now, though. Anyone have any heat to volunteer?"
"Naturally," Sere answered - his gloves seemed to grow darker for a second, before he started radiating a bright light onto Shade, with heat to match. "I'll have to be a bit stingy with the firemaking materials - I only have so much fire paste. It's mainly for lighting weapons."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1950 Posted: 01:15:24 18/06/2018
"Here-- I can help. You get that side and I'll get this side.," Raclaw said walking up to the frozen Shade and breathing a light but almost harmless flame against the untouched side. He breathed just enough fire to dethaw the frozen layer of ice, but not enough to hurt the dark Dragonoid beneath. He was prepared to help calm Shade should he wake up.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:24:13 18/06/2018 by redwes
First | Previous | Page 39 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me