Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#51 Posted: 02:19:08 01/06/2017
"That... that is not just any dragon.," Raclaw said in awe looking at the troll and the others. 'It can't be... it couldn't be...,' he thought to himself.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#52 Posted: 02:32:23 01/06/2017
Angora could see that Raclaw made eye contact with her, and she didn't like it.
"Still a dragon mate!" Angora replied, hinting her hatred for them. She already saw Raclaw from a distance, but this was the first time she has seen his face. Just what on earth was he? He looked like a griffin, but without a beak. It appeared to have the mouth of a dragon even. That's when Angora knew she wasn't going to be done seeing everything no matter how much she travelled.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#53 Posted: 02:47:47 01/06/2017
Pilila yelped in surprise and jumped back as the black object cracked to reveal the dragon, and stared at it in awe.

Taj also stared at the dragon after blinking multiple times, with both him and Metraln amazed at the sight, though Taj was also ready to flee if any danger came of it.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#54 Posted: 03:11:31 01/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"That dragon is Orion. He's supposed to be only myth. Told in storys sense ancient times." Icestorm said. "I have a painting of him that's almost one thousand years old." Icestorm said. "Legends say that he is the creator of all life in the Galaxy."
---
SC
#55 Posted: 03:40:33 01/06/2017
Along all the traveling she has done, Angora has heard about that legend many times before, but she dismissed it as superstitious poppycock. Something like that was too outrageous to be true in her eyes.
"Riiight. And I am an elf covered in seaweed." Angora whispered quietly to herself to avoid driving attention to her, but that was a comment she had to get out of her system. The crowd right now seemed somewhat larger than last time, so she believed that while everybody listened to that humanoid thing talking about the Galaxy dragon, she could use the distraction to steal some more..,
---
#56 Posted: 03:51:34 01/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Icestorm is a dragon.

The mysterious dragon be Han to stir. He then came to and started to get up. As he did his wings spread wide to stretch. He was much bigger than normal dragons. He looked in Angoras direction. "Oh hello friend. Good to see you in person."

Icestorm looked to Angora then back at the dragon. "A-are you Orion?"

"That I am." He said.

Icestorm instantly bowed his head in respect. "It is a great honor to meet our creator. The master." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#57 Posted: 05:06:03 01/06/2017
OOC: Well in your description, it says that she's a kaiju. In appearance you say that she resembles a dragon, but nothing else smilie

Angora completely ignored the conversation between Icestorm and Orion, for as soon as she heard the words in person, she knew the creature in front of her was the one messing with her mind.
"You!? It had to be a dragon! Why didn't you talked to me in person from the beginning!?!" Angora demanded to know, feeling offended. She never noticed how some of the crowd where indeed dragons, for her targets were the ones that were human size or smaller, paying little to no attention to the rest.
---
#58 Posted: 09:10:48 01/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"There was a danger I couldn't avoid so I had to use my telepathic ability to speak with you." Orion said. "Plus why steel trinkets and useless things when the treasure you seek is right in front of you?"
---
SC
#59 Posted: 16:43:26 01/06/2017
Pilila stared at the event in front of her, beak gaping open in pure awe.

Taj however tried to keep his distance, a bit on the nervous side.
---
#60 Posted: 00:22:37 02/06/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"There was a danger I couldn't avoid so I had to use my telepathic ability to speak with you." Orion said. "Plus why steel trinkets and useless things when the treasure you seek is right in front of you?"

Angora simply scoffed, rolling her eyes and looking at Orion.
"Heh, typical of you dragons. You steal treasure from others, build mountains with them, and purge the weak. Now you consider yourselves treasure!? Sure cause you're big and sparkly. How egocentric can you get?" Angora said defiantly, apparently being the only one in that crowd not impressed by Orion's majestic appearance. It was impossible to tell if she had a history with dragons or if she simply despised the superiority complex most of them showed.
---
#61 Posted: 01:23:36 02/06/2017
Raclaw listened as Angora went on-- a little surprised on just how "passionate" the little troll was on the subject. He had also noticed how little attention she had paid him, despite him also being a dragon and even a telepathic one at that. He chalked it down to an old grudge or simple dislike of dragon-kind and figured that she just went after the biggest target. As for himself... he was still in awe at the sight of what was supposedly the creator of everything. He had seen and learned many things since he left home, but never a living god before.
---
#62 Posted: 01:50:46 02/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"I do not steal from others nor do I consider myself a treasure. I simply watch over the earth and the entire Galaxy. Seeing my creations again brings a great warmth to my heart." Orion said.
---
SC
#63 Posted: 02:14:25 02/06/2017
Angora was having a headache processing everything Orion was saying. She believed the story of the Galaxy Dragon was just one of the many theories that tried to explain how the universe was created, but for Angora, it was just superstitious nonsense. She couldn't explain how Orion came from that meteorite, but believed it was all staged.
"Bah, you said earlier that you were a treasure, and now you're denying it? Who can understand you dragons? I don't care who you think you are, but I found what I came for, and now I'm leaving." Angora said in a low voice, since she wanted to avoid drawing attention to herself, which was already hard enough with the sparkly dragon's gaze upon her. The little troll find impossible to believe that this Galaxy Dragon was the real deal, so she decided not to succumb to those beliefs.
---
#64 Posted: 02:40:37 02/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Suddenly Orion's tattoos, wings and eyes began to glow blue and suddenly they were all above the earth. "It's beautiful isn't it?"
---
SC
#65 Posted: 02:58:51 02/06/2017
(Who would "all" be exactly?)

"What in the ...?" Pilila squawked in surprise.
---
#66 Posted: 03:00:13 02/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: the group who is with Orion.

"This is how I see the Galaxy. How I travel." Orion said.
---
SC
#67 Posted: 03:16:29 02/06/2017
Still in denial, and considering the fact that Orion was speaking in her mind, Angora believed this was an illusion to mess with him. Even though she didn't believe in the Galaxy Dragon, she did believed in magic, and was under the impression Orion was trying to torture her.
"What is this!? What are you doing!? Stop messing with my mind!" she demanded, though she was beginning to feel cold. This was a dragon with powerful magic. That much she admitted.
---
#68 Posted: 04:16:29 02/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Be not afraid. This is your home world viewed from where I view it." Orion said. "This is the real deal. No magic, no tricks. The only thing I'm doing is keeping everyone from freezing and suffocating."
---
SC
#69 Posted: 04:25:26 02/06/2017
Angora was slowly but surely being convinced, not about Orion's true identity, but about his powers being bigger than the average dragon. However, that didn't hide the fact that he was still one of the species she despised the most.
"Ok dragon, you proved your point, now can you get me down? This is going too far!" she said with a hint of fear, something she hated to show. She felt like that was a kidnapping. Angora has been so alone and underestimated that being in the company of a group all if the sudden, especially a few dragons, was just too much for her to tolerate.
---
#70 Posted: 04:41:29 02/06/2017
Taj appeared to be quite nervous at being included in the show, yet not so much about being in space, as per his history, and both him and Meltraln wondered why they were seeing this.
---
#71 Posted: 09:30:38 02/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Very well." Orion wings stopped glowing and they were suddenly back at the crash site.
---
SC
#72 Posted: 14:59:26 02/06/2017
Angora stomped on the ground to make sure she has returned. She still didn't believe Orion to be the legendary Galaxy Dragon, but she was convinced that his powers were mighty and potentially dangerous, and wanted nothing to do with him.
"Fine fine! You made your point dragon! Now can I go? Unless, I don't know, you have some other forsaken magic that you want to torment me with..." Angora said sarcastically, as she tuckered her cape and prepared to leave. That group had enough dragons for a day. No doubt about it, she hated them, and seeing Raclaw closer, she could see that he also resembled a dragon more than a griffin. And was that hair? She had thought they were feathers. That was creepy enough for her to want to leave more quickly...
---
#73 Posted: 20:42:14 02/06/2017
As the group was briefly transported to space and back again-- Raclaw was in even more awe. "This... this is amazing.," Raclaw said as he looked down at the planet below. Up to that point-- he had been quiet, but it truly was an amazing sight.

And just like that again... they were back again. Seeing one's own planet from space was a once-in-a-lifetime experience and regardless of how true Orion's god status was... he certainly was powerful. There was no doubt about that at this point. It was also very clear about Angora's hatred for dragon-kind and he figured she probably had a very negative experience or encounter at one point or time. This was very much in contrast to his own experience with another humanoid race and part of him felt pity for her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:10 02/06/2017 by redwes
#74 Posted: 22:26:45 02/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Fine, fine, but let me give you a gift that is priceless." Orion said.
---
SC
#75 Posted: 22:47:32 02/06/2017
"Like the treasure you offered me earlier?" Angora replied with sarcasm, still furious at Orion for lying to her about that earlier. What was more, she couldn't comprehend why this dragon took such a heavy interest in her. She was too used to being dismissed and ignored by other creatures, so why this dragon was paying so much attention to her was uncharted territory. That crowd was rather large, so why was Orion speaking so much to her more than the others present?
---
#76 Posted: 23:14:10 02/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Suddenly a golden lantern with a brilliant blue flame appeared in his paw. "This gold lantern has the power of invisibility."
---
SC
#77 Posted: 23:31:46 02/06/2017
Pilila raised a paw up, "Mind if I ask a question?"
---
#78 Posted: 23:34:36 02/06/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Suddenly a golden lantern with a brilliant blue flame appeared in his paw. "This gold lantern has the power of invisibility."

"Invisi...bility?" Angora repeated, thinking the lantern was beautiful, but it's power was an insult.
"Are you making fun of me?" she then replied, thinking the dragon somewhat knew about her being ignored and underestimated by everybody. Angora already felt invisible as it was, so the lantern's power was practically useless to her. However, she was ready to accept the gift only because that lantern was very pretty to look at.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:20 02/06/2017 by Felines
#79 Posted: 23:38:34 02/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well it only works if you want it to." Orion said. He then turned to Pilila. "You have questions?"
---
SC
#80 Posted: 23:54:26 02/06/2017
Angora rudely took the lantern and gave a forced thank you in exchange. The lantern was very pretty and maybe worth a heavy penny, but Angora was intending to keep it to herself. She may not use the powers, but the lantern still worked as an ordinary one. She couldn't see very well, especially in the dark, so it will be useful. If Orion was magical, Angora doubted she was going to need oil for the lantern, so that was a plus. She was prepared to leave that annoying crowd, but even though she pretended to do so, she actually stayed behind for a little longer. She wanted to see what trials she gave to the other creatures in the group, but more particularly, she wanted to see Raclaw more closely...
---
#81 Posted: 00:07:54 03/06/2017
"Just a general Why?" Pilila replied.
---
#82 Posted: 00:12:28 03/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Why not?" Orion said. "I've been around sense the beginning of time. I've wanted to give my children a glimps of my true form not just myths and legends."
---
SC
#83 Posted: 00:13:57 03/06/2017
"And the random person getting a random object when they don't even like .. anything?" Pilila replied.
---
#84 Posted: 00:33:08 03/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"I can tell the said person wanted something so why not give a gift?" Orion said.
---
SC
#85 Posted: 00:56:54 03/06/2017
"Uh... Orion? If you don't mind me asking-- why now? Why, after all this time, have you just now returned?," Raclaw then asked seeming shy or reluctant as he asked his creator the question. He almost didn't, but he really wanted to know and his curiosity got the best of him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:03:38 03/06/2017 by redwes
#86 Posted: 01:16:41 03/06/2017
Angora continued to listed from the sidelines, knowing Pilila was talking about her. This dragon really believed to be the legendary Galaxy dragon. Was it because of his unique powers that he believed such nonsense? Angora admitted that this dragon was special and nothing like other dragons she has seen before, but it was going to take a lot for her to be convinced that this particular dragon was the real mighty deity itself. Her thoughts aside, her biggest question was, why did Orion gave her a gift in the first place? She believed nothing was ever given for free, so she couldn't shake the feeling that Orion wanted something in exchange, sooner or later...
---
#87 Posted: 01:23:50 03/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Wel, well, well, look at what we have here?" A voice said from behind.

Icestorm gave a growl and turned around to see a mysterious black dragon.
---
SC
#88 Posted: 01:29:18 03/06/2017
"Now what?" Angora whispered to herself, feeling a mayor tension in the surroundings. She was just behind Raclaw, and then, she had a pretty good look... that black dragon. At first she was sick of seeing yet another dragon, but this one was beyond creepy. It looked more like a demon than anything else. Involuntarily, she set herself invisible, for she still had the lantern on hand. She didn't know how it worked, but the lantern just acted on itself based on what she was feeling...
---
#89 Posted: 01:32:16 03/06/2017
Taj froze up at the arrival of the new dragon, ready to run away, Steady there, we don't know what'll happen. Metraln thought to him.

Pilila blinked, "Ummm?"
---
#90 Posted: 01:33:14 03/06/2017
"It's you again. I saw you before, just before the others showed up.," Raclaw said staring down the mysterious black dragon. He backed up a little bit, but stood ready in case something happened. As he tried to reach out with his mind-- he saw nothing but darkness and didn't like what he saw.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:34:33 03/06/2017 by redwes
#91 Posted: 01:37:14 03/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"You! Get out of here now!" Icestorm growled.

"Now, now let's not get harsh Icestorm. Tell you what I will leave if you give me the Galaxy Dragon." Shade said.

"Never!"
---
SC
#92 Posted: 01:49:59 03/06/2017
"You! I don't know who you are or why you want him, but I know that it can't possibly be for a good cause. Leave... NOW!," Raclaw said stepping forward and preparing to defend himself if necessary. It was true that he knew little of the conflict, but didn't want the black dragon to get to Orion.

OOC: Oops... lol.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:18:32 03/06/2017 by redwes
#93 Posted: 02:04:02 03/06/2017
"This lunatic believes that sparkling dragon is the... Galaxy dragon?" Angora said in her mind, but right now, there were too many hints pointing that Orion was the real deal. But it was impossible, right? It was too incredible to be true. Angora has seen many amazing things in her travels, but the legend of the Galaxy dragon was a story too overwhelming to be believable. She was still in denial... but not as much as the first time. What to believe?
---
#94 Posted: 02:16:47 03/06/2017
Taj gulped and stepped back in fear whilest Pilila stepped forward with Raclaw, ready to defend, "You can't just "have" someone." She said.

(Lol, "Onion".)
---
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#95 Posted: 04:51:48 03/06/2017
"The Galaxy Dragon doesn't belong to you or anyone else, so I suggest you leave right now." One voice said.

"Yeah! That's just plain wrong and selfish, dood." Another voice exclaimed.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#96 Posted: 05:45:03 03/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh how sweet. I'll give you one more warning give him to me or be killed." Shade said.

"Never!" Icestorm then fired a blast of fire at him but to went right through him.
---
SC
#97 Posted: 13:18:20 03/06/2017
"Sheesh! What is this guy's problem?" Angora whispered to herself, really hating Shade. Now that's how she visualized dragons; selfish, greedy beasts that kill anyone or anything if they don't get their way. She wanted to give him a piece of her mind, but when she reached her coat to get her knife, she realized she couldn't see her hand. In fact, she couldn't see anything! She was very startled at first, when she remembered that she still had the lantern. That thing really worked, but when did she activated it? It didn't mattered, it worked. Since she was one to take advantage, she wanted to teach that black dragon a lesson, and got behind him in order to stab his tail very hardly...
---
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#98 Posted: 07:14:47 04/06/2017
"He is a being of the dark matter element," a rather dull expressed voice (sorry for being so late. This place blew up fast, lot of reading I did just right now) said from just begin Orion. This voice belonged to a feather winged, metallic skeleton, hard drive run, battery powered, seemingly real dragoness. She approaches the group without hesitation, without any hint of fear or interest in the situation. She stopped just next to Icestorm, "Regular attack will not harm the being," she spoke about the dragon as if he had no specified gender.

She looked to Icestorm, "Icestorm," oddly knowing his name, "I suggest you hold off wasting your energy," her head turns back to the dragon before them, "Shade will burn himself out eventually. Even though he is unique, he is not impenetrable, nor immortal. I was sent to intercept Shade, for my benefactors are very interested in samples of its genome and cells. Being the last of its kind, interaction with it is too unlikely." The female dragonoid stepped forward, "As for the Galaxy Dragon, Orion, I'm am to merely observe and record." She continued to talk only staring at Shade, "Allow no harm to cross the Galaxy Dragon," With that her wings outstretched and began to glow with energy. The energy burned a dark red, taking a bright plasmatic form over the blades feathers along the fronts of her wings, "That is top priority."
---
Well that just happened...
#99 Posted: 21:15:33 04/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"You can try to touch me but you'll only get tore apart." Shade said.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#100 Posted: 21:51:24 04/06/2017
As Angora was about to stab Shade's tail, she stopped when she here what he just said. Was that a threat, or something about his body that could destroy you? The troll still wanted to teach Shade a lesson, and since she already had his tail at her reach, she dropped the knife and stabbed him, making a run for it. She was invisible now, but she didn't want the dragon to touch her when he turned around...
---
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me