Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#701 Posted: 09:00:05 24/11/2017
"Well thats a start i guess" Dex answered
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:51:51 24/11/2017 by cyndego
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#702 Posted: 13:22:53 24/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm walked up next to Darkheart. "Easy he is an allie."
---
SC
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1476
#703 Posted: 20:40:31 24/11/2017
Ooc: How did your characters know what Darkheart was THINKING? Italics are not what she's saying, they're what she's THINKING!

Darkheart sat down. "I'll blame it on stress. I used to be so sweet and naïve. Now..."
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
#704 Posted: 20:50:02 24/11/2017
Ooc: Sorry! I will fix it. I think what SC said is still ok.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:55:14 24/11/2017 by cyndego
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#705 Posted: 17:52:03 26/02/2018
OOC: Hey, is this RP still alive? smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#706 Posted: 22:18:57 26/02/2018
OOC: I'M here, don't know if anyone else is.
---
#707 Posted: 22:49:26 26/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: darknessdawn
Ooc: How did your characters know what Darkheart was THINKING? Italics are not what she's saying, they're what she's THINKING!

Darkheart sat down. "I'll blame it on stress. I used to be so sweet and naïve. Now..."

"It's ok you're safe." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#708 Posted: 23:00:25 26/02/2018
OOC: So a revival it is then. I had to read from pretty a far to remember what is happening smilie

Meanwhile, Angora remained far from the group, even distancing herself from Raclaw, the only one she somewhat liked. She was still too stirred with the events that transpired, and even though Shade's poisonous powers were supposedly removed from her, she still felt his overbearing presence lingering. She wanted to believe it was just paranoia, but nevertheless, she couldn't ignore it. She was still ashamed for almost selling out the group, and even the entire world to Shade for the sake of her own survival. She kept saying to herself it was only to find a weakness, but was beginning to think the former was the real answer.
---
#709 Posted: 01:13:04 27/02/2018
OOC: Felines, you have learned the art of thread Necromancy. Spyroconvexity, may I create a second character?

Darkheart nodded. "I am... For now..." She looked around at the wasteland of her own making. Maybe plant some trees or something. At least make it a little less... Eerie.
---
#710 Posted: 01:18:40 27/02/2018
OOC: I don't think SC will get rid of an antagonist that easily. And if you recall, Angora use to have part of his powers.
---
#711 Posted: 01:33:21 27/02/2018
OOC: I know... The "artifact" doesn't exist, and never has. It was a story told in the village to keep children from causing trouble.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#712 Posted: 03:43:40 27/02/2018
OOC: Well-- I can't say I ever expected this RP to come back. smilie

As the group walked, various members keeping their distance from each other, Raclaw did much the same. He merely followed along seemingly more concerned about himself than the new party member or anything else. He briefly messed with the leather collar around his neck once again, adjusting it slightly and seemingly focusing on something off in the distance or perhaps he was lost in thought. 'Mri'kul... Mri'kul... T'aw... T'aw... Zao... Zao... Drislved... Kkuuth...,' he thought to himself using his telepathic abilities to-- do something. As he walked, believing that no-one was noticing, his collar rapidly changed its physical appearance for a ever-so-brief moment. For a second, the silver buckle that could be seen briefly disappeared and then re-appeared. In the next brief few seconds, it almost looked as if some kind of claw-shaped tag had appeared on the otherwise unadorned D-ring and then disappeared again. A slight flinch on Raclaw's part could then be seen as if from one of the strange shocks seen previously-- and than a couple diamond-shaped slots briefly appeared before disappearing again and everything seemed exactly as it normally was. He then let go of the collar seemingly reassured of something before continuing on his way.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#713 Posted: 04:44:11 27/02/2018
OOC: It only took one post to regain attention. Let's try to revive this one. And don't forget your own.

Angora pretended to ignore everybody, when she was actually glancing at Raclaw to distract herself from her own worries. She was uneasy about his bizarre behavior, but she wasn't in the mood to ask what was going on. They were out of the red zone for now, but for how long? Everyone was still in the same place with seemingly no progress, and the group kept growing. Angora wouldn't have minded so much if nearly everyone didn't resemble a dragon or was a dragon. When she arrived there, she didn't though they would be so common in this area.
---
#714 Posted: 09:29:58 27/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Ooc: you may make a new character.

Orion noticed Raclaw was doing something. "You alright Raclaw?"
---
SC
#715 Posted: 18:29:19 27/02/2018
OOC: Thank ya!
Name: Star
Species: Zorua
Good or evil: Good at heart, but attempts to be completely neutral.
Appearance: A normal-looking Zorua with a nasty scar across his right eye, which she always keeps closed unless he's trying to intimidate someone using the black void with a red pupil. His fur's a bit ruffled, but he's fairly healthy. Is physically male.
Personality: Incredibly snarky and sarcastic, nearly every word he says involves sarcasm. He's normally quiet, but seems to take a sort of pride in pointing out the flaws in someone else's logic. This COULD make him useful, if you're willing to listen. She's somewhat mischievous, but nowhere near as much as before what he calls the "incident". A lover of music, he's almost never seen without her trademark headphones, specially modified to fit his head's shape. While it seems like he'd be less attentive, this isn't true, he's quite perceptive, more than the average person who's trying to pay attention. He occasionally makes references to "timelines" or a "multiverse". Lastly, he's a thorough pessimist, which is in stark contrast to his younger self.
Weapons: Numerous high-tech gadgets, some he invented himself, and others he "borrowed". He also has claws and fangs for melee, as well as his natural Illusion.
Elements: Dark (Tech if that counts as an element)
History: He was an optimistic youth before, eager to play and just enjoy life. However, when he tried to travel back in time to prevent a calamity from destroying all those he cared about, something went wrong, and he got lost in the Multiverse. He lost his travelling companion, a Porygon-Z named Digi, and saw things that would give Shade nightmares. Finally, he gave up on his original goal, and after working out the bugs in his device, he began wandering the multiverse, always on the search for something to alleviate his boredom, even if it means just wisecracking at others. He wound up in this particular 'verse by pure accident.
Other: Star's gender is thoroughly ambiguous. They generally use male pronouns, but it varies and Star doesn't care at all. So, is this character okay?

-----------------------------------

Darkheart began searching around the ruins. Finding the location the artifact was supposed to be, she started digging. After digging farther than any sane dragon would, she concluded, a hint of resignation in her voice, "The Artifact was a myth."

Edit: I now have Sprite art of Star.
[User Posted Image]

There's also one which shows off his injured eye (warning: may be a bit scary):
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:12:04 28/02/2018 by darknessdawn
#716 Posted: 22:37:11 27/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Ooc: humm....normally I wouldn't approve this but this time I'll let it slide. Approved! But you must have a gender.
---
SC
#717 Posted: 22:47:34 27/02/2018
OOC: He's technically male. Or, rather, was born one. Years of time-travelling changed him. He doesn't identify as either anymore, although he remains male in nature.
---
#718 Posted: 22:50:02 27/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Ooc: well just state male.
---
SC
#719 Posted: 07:58:48 01/03/2018
Ooc: This is back? Surprise indeed, but a happy one!

Dex was not happy about the things happening in the group. "Well more chaos should make my job easier, but there is just too much happening right now. Everybody seems to have something weird on them. Well I guess i can only wait" Dex thought and took his normal place in the back of the group again trying to be as unnoticeable as possible.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#720 Posted: 10:18:59 01/03/2018
OOC: I know.. I know. smilie

As Orion soon noticed his activity, Raclaw quickly pretended as if nothing had happened. He didn't know much he had seen or if he even knew what was he was seeing-- but the last thing he wanted to do was try to rationally explain the artifact turned originality collar or why he still wore it in the first place. "It's.. it's nothing. I'm just thinking about the fate of the world, that's all.," he quickly said deferring his obvious tension away from himself and his own troubled thoughts.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:20:33 01/03/2018 by redwes
#721 Posted: 23:10:13 01/03/2018 | Topic Creator
"Humm....very well." Orion knew. He was lied but didn't decide to push it anymore.
---
SC
#722 Posted: 00:47:04 02/03/2018
Raclaw gave a grateful nod, suspecting that the Galaxy dragon knew something but respecting that Orion didn't push it any further. Part of him wondered if the dragon god knew more than he did and could possibly provide answers where he otherwise had none-- but he wasn't yet ready to ask that of Orion.
---
#723 Posted: 01:05:38 02/03/2018
"You have issues, don't you?" Angora suddenly said, having walked alongside Raclaw. Although she pretended not to care, it became obvious she has been observing him. She didn't know what else would happen to them, but if there was one thing clear, it's that there was no clear objective right now. Shade was seemingly destroyed, the group has gotten bigger, and everybody seemed to have their own secrets.
---
#724 Posted: 01:36:45 02/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile at Shades throne he was muttering some words in a strange language. When he did he contacted Dex. "lead them to me. They want a fight then we will fight."
---
SC
#725 Posted: 01:52:26 02/03/2018
Once again, Angora was feeling the strange uneasiness she has felt for hours. She was tired of it though, and this time, she was determined to ignore it and not deem it as something urgent. Her experience with Shade had clearly been traumatizing, and she wanted nothing more to forget it, leave the group after they were done with that place so she could resume her old life.
---
#726 Posted: 02:13:06 02/03/2018
"I.. I have questions. Questions that I hope to one day answer.," Raclaw said taken back slightly by surprise but willing to give a cryptic response to the curious troll. He seemed somewhat conscious of the question or perhaps slightly embarrassed.
---
#727 Posted: 02:21:58 02/03/2018
"Well whatever. I just want to get out of this whirlwind of a place and get on with my life. I mean, the big bad is gone, isn't he? We don't need to form a group anymore." Angora expressed, not tolerating being among so many dragon like things. She truly believed Shade was gone and the danger had passed, or at least that's what she kept telling herself to have some peace of mind. She regretted so much having Shade give some of his powers to her, for that horrible feeling was still lingering despite Orion supposedly having removed every trace of that dark magic.
---
#728 Posted: 02:29:19 02/03/2018
"Perhaps, but I doubt he is truly gone. And if he had allies or even less minions-- then this won't be the last we'll see of him.," Raclaw said admitting to the unfortunate facts of the situation. For better or worse, they still had unfinished business to attend to. And with everything they had been through, this party would likely be stuck with each other for a long time to come.
---
#729 Posted: 02:48:01 02/03/2018
"Come on, don't ruin the mood. If that beast isn't really gone after being beaten by this... supposed deity..." she then slyly glanced at Orion...
"... then what chance do we have? What chance do I have?" she then added, believing Shade would want revenge on her after betraying him the way she did.
---
#730 Posted: 02:55:20 02/03/2018
"I'm just worried, that's all. After his minions were able to.. I mean after they were still able to influence..," Raclaw said seemingly stumbling on his own words. "I just believe we should keep an eye out and as for you-- you're not alone and you've shown that you are quite capable.," he then said redirecting his statement once again and complicating Angora. It was obvious that he still had a lot on his mind however.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:58:44 02/03/2018 by redwes
#731 Posted: 02:59:45 02/03/2018
Angora replied him with silence, and kept a distance from him. He wasn't the only one with many things in his mind. She looked at Orion as if waiting for his instructions. The tension in the atmosphere was becoming unbearable...
---
#732 Posted: 07:50:06 02/03/2018
"If thats is the plan, then i will do it.....their end is near" Dex answered to Shade in his mind

"So we can be pretty sure that Shade is not gone for good. But right now he is weak at least! Now is our chance to end this, after we are done with him we can go where we want to. So i say we go and look for him, before he can get his powers back! If he is still here, it is now or never! What do you say?" Dex said trying to be as convincing as possible.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#733 Posted: 10:02:29 02/03/2018
Darkheart watched the group, curious. This little ragtag bunch of misfits will know how to deal with this "Shade" better than I will. "You guys lead the charge against Shade. I can deal some massive damage, whether I use Dark magic or not..."

A single eye peeked out from one of the few remaining plants in the area, a small bush. Fighting Shade is pointless. He's already won... This timeline is utterly doomed. Still, it will be interesting to watch these fools try to do the impossible. I think I'll keep an eye on them, maybe even follow them on their quest. A smirk crossed his face. They may be hopeless... But I'll be darned if they're not trying everything they can! Such courage... Such... IDIOCY. I just hope they aren't TOO hopeful, the disappointment could make things even worse for them.
---
#734 Posted: 22:00:37 02/03/2018 | Topic Creator
"Dex is right. Now is the time to strike!" Orion said.
---
SC
#735 Posted: 00:15:51 03/03/2018
Angora gave him a look, almost as if asking if he was serious. Was he seriously listening to that ridiculous looking fox? Despite Angora somewhat liking Dex at the beginning only cause he wasn't a dragon, she started to have second thoughts. Since she didn't want to be alone and risk Shade finding her defenseless and without protection, she decided to follow the group, determined to leave the fighting only to them and her watching from the sidelines.
"Fine. Let's just go and get this over with." Angora said bitterly, wanting this extreme ordeal to be over with.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:24:06 05/03/2018 by Felines
#736 Posted: 23:22:47 05/03/2018
"I hope you are sure about this" Dex thought, he was not sure if Shade was still listening or not.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#737 Posted: 23:30:23 05/03/2018 | Topic Creator
"they are no match for me." shade said.
---
SC
#738 Posted: 23:39:55 05/03/2018
After what seemed hours of walking, at least to Angora, she couldn't take it anymore.
"Where are we even going? I feel like we're not going anywhere!" she said frustrated, tired of going into this wild goose chase that seemed to have no objective in particular except getting lost.
---
#739 Posted: 00:28:48 06/03/2018
Darkheart grumbled irritably. "I agree. Where IS Shade? And why don't we try going THERE instead of going around in circles or whatever other way we're heading. I could've gotten to the ocean and back several times by now..." The shadows around her gathered to her body, shielding it from light.
A voice called from the brush. "You've got wings, right? Try USING them to scout from above."
Darkheart whipped towards the source. "Who said that?!"
The mysterious fox stepped into view. "My name is Star. I'm a Zorua. And I would like to ask you what you think you can do against the mighty Shade. At this point, Orion's not much better than a nightlight, and Dark Magic has no effects on Shade, at least from what I've seen. Aside from that, you've got a venomous freak of a fox, a midget reptile, a fuzzball, a trollolololol, and that's about it."
It took Darkheart a moment to register everything the fox said. ... Did he just manage to insult EVERYONE here in two sentences?! "You should watch your tongue before I rip it out and hang you with it."
The dark fox smirked. "My, a little touchy, aren't you?"
Darkheart growled. "If you're just here to insult us, it would be better if you went home and turned up that music you've got playing."
The fox's expression went blank, aside from his open eye twitching a bit. "If I HAD a home, I'd HAPPILY head there."
---
#740 Posted: 01:34:10 06/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Suddenly a path seemed to form from shadows and a red aura seemed to flow around it. "You want me? Come get me fools!" Shades voice said coming from everywhere.
---
SC
#741 Posted: 02:00:56 06/03/2018
Angora was startled and terrified at the beginning, but after nearly a minute of it, she started to feel more annoyed. Shade was taunting them to find him, yet remained unseen.
"So typical of a coward to beckon it's enemies towards him yet not showing himself." she commented in a casual voice, not caring if he, or anyone else heard. This was Orion's battle, and if anyone else wanted to join in, she didn't care. The little troll tried to find refuge in whatever crevice she could find, wanting to hide from this madness. It didn't mattered to her if they called her a coward afterwards. She did battle with Shade before and nearly died because of it. She wasn't willing to go through that again...
---
#742 Posted: 04:37:21 06/03/2018
Darkheart called out "Why don't you show yourself? Or are you too much of a coward to face us in a fair fight? I'll take you on one-on-one if need be!" She mumbled "Even if the price for that is my life..."
Star rode on Darkheart's back, playing around with his gadgets. "Look, if you die, I won't get to ride on your back anymore."
Darkheart sent him a death glare. "Do I LOOK like a pony to you?"
"No, you look like an extremely grouchy and exhausted dragoness."
Darkheart growled at him. "I don't remember agreeing to let you join us. Orion? You have an opinion on this nuisance?"
---
#743 Posted: 22:59:16 06/03/2018 | Topic Creator
"He'll have to stay for now." Orion said. "Just don't get in the way."
---
SC
#744 Posted: 00:30:43 07/03/2018
"Safe, sure..." Angora murmured under her breath, angry at Orion for not doing something about Shade, and frustrated at the new addition. It was as if she had predicted. Their group has gotten a little bigger, and they were all either dragons or foxes, and whatever Raclaw was. Not even one resembled her. She felt like the oddball of the group. She was unable to find a hiding place. They were all in this sort of darkness as if they were in outer space. She could fell Shade's presence, but she couldn't pinpoint his location. Was he going to hurt her? Or was he going to fight the strongest members of the group first? Angora hoped for the latter, but her anger was once again being replaced with fear, and was terrified of Shade appearing somewhere behind her and destroy her right there at the moment, so she got close to the group to make sure he wouldn't take her by surprise...
---
#745 Posted: 10:08:18 07/03/2018
"So happy to have new members" Dex commented clearly sarcastically. "At least i am not the freak fox of the group anymore" Dex continued. He suddenly realized he has just making nasty comments when Shade was intimidating them. "Yea that is for sure what somebody in fear would do....... damn stupid move" He thought and tried to act like he had just realized Shade was specking.
"This is not good, did we walk in a trap" Dex then said with little bit fear in his voice, but also like he was estimating the situation.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#746 Posted: 20:06:48 07/03/2018
Star grinned at Darkheart, who simply grumbled. Star then heard Dex's comment, and his open eye twitched a bit. "Who are YOU calling a 'freak fox'? Sounds like the pot's calling the kettle black! I'm just an illusionist. You're a venomous freak who has no natural reasoning behind his existence."
Darkheart raised an eyebrow. "Illusionist?"
"Yeah. I'm especially good at changing my appearance. I can look like a friend or foe." The dark fox seemed oddly casual about saying something that could earn him enemies throughout the group.
Darkheart's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Very well then. Now get off me!"
"Nope." The fox settled down further. "I'm taking a nap, g'night."
---
#747 Posted: 20:22:47 07/03/2018
Angora was annoyed on how these three seemed to fight to no end. The black fox wanting a ride gave her the ill memory on how badly Raclaw treated her when she intended to do the same. Nevertheless, she wasn't going to let these fiends and their petty arguments to distract her. She was still on high alert. Shade was taking his precious time, but she had no doubt it was to wait for them to lower their guards, like those three were doing at the moment...
---
#748 Posted: 22:39:12 07/03/2018
OOC: I can't tell if Star and Darkheart hate each other or not.

Star snuffled, burying his nose in his tail. Darkheart shifted her position and the fox slid down her back onto the ground. Glaring at her from below, he asked "Why'd you do THAT?"
Darkheart glared back. "I never agreed to let you ride me. Maybe if you'd ASKED first, I would've considered it. But you just climbed on."
Star muttered something under his breath before rushing to catch up.
---
#749 Posted: 23:43:14 07/03/2018
"Guys! Enough fighting-- the more energy we spend fighting among ourselves... the less we have against Shade. And that-- that is probably precisely what he wants. If we're going to do this, we need to stay calm and we need to prepare. It's time now for combat ... our petty grudges can wait for later.," Raclaw said breaking his own thoughts/silence and getting irritated by the feuding pair.
---
#750 Posted: 00:33:07 08/03/2018
Once again, Raclaw seemed to be the only one with sense, but she didn't let him known. She was still too angry with him. She continued to make sure somebody was behind her when Shade attacks, even looking upwards to see if he would come from above, and also giving an occasional glare to the pathetic creatures fighting.
---
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me