Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#601 Posted: 03:02:54 08/09/2017 | Topic Creator
"Hey watch it!" Icest Said dogging.

"Raclaw!" Orion went rushing to him. "I may not have my powers but I can still use my natural telepathic abilities." He then closed his eyes and touched his head. "whoever you are get out now! This dragon is under my protection."
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#602 Posted: 03:10:15 08/09/2017
Angora had no idea what was going on, but left the matter to Orion and continued helping Icestorm...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#603 Posted: 05:46:19 08/09/2017
'Oh... Someone new. Do you really think I am afraid of YOU oh powerless one?!,' the dark voice said taunting Onion as he entered Raclaw's mind. And with that-- another electrical surge went through Raclaw. 'Take that... And get off!,' it taunted again. With some effort-- one could tell that the shock seemed somewhat situational and was strongest near the head or neck area.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:51:13 08/09/2017 by redwes
#604 Posted: 08:26:48 08/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Orion groaned in pain a little. "it's going to take a lot more than that to. True my powers are gone for the moment but my telepathic powers are very strong. Now last chance get out."
---
SC
#605 Posted: 09:05:47 08/09/2017
'What are you going to do Onion or whatever they call you now days-- if you hurt this fluffy excuse of a body, you'll only hurt your so called friend and I know you don't want to do that.,' the voice taunted again as it sent another surge of electricity through Raclaw. As the shock went through Raclaw once again-- it almost seemed as if the source wasn't Raclaw himself but rather the originary looking leather collar that he seemed so fond of. Or so it seemed.

'Attack! Don't let this pathic excuse of a god stop us!,' the voice shouted from within Raclaw's head not even caring if Onion heard. 'No... Get out of my head!,' Raclaw's own voice shouted back. And just then-- Another electrical shock went through him and he seemed to fade away. He proceeded to claw at Onion, as if to try to break the dragon god's grip.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:56:04 08/09/2017 by redwes
#606 Posted: 13:09:06 08/09/2017
Angora continued helping Icestorm when something more graver was happening just behind her. She tried to do quick glances at the event, but the attacking android didn't let her. However, in one of those glances, she took too much time, and was completely swiped away, landing on the agonizing Raclaw's head. It was a hard hit that left her half conscious, but she had enough sense to figure out what has happened.
"Oh great. Of all the heads I could've fallen on." she said sarcastically, clearly still angry at Raclaw for treating her rudely. She wasn't one to forgive easily.
---
#607 Posted: 20:53:06 08/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Orion held firm as Raclaw clawed at him. "Fight is Raclaw! I know you can!"
---
SC
#608 Posted: 00:18:37 09/09/2017
'The dragonoid... you must defeat the dragonoid... ARG! ENOUGH!,' Raclaw telepathically spoke desperately trying to reach Orion. Another shock went through his system and a distance laughter could be heard presumably from the other entity. 'You-- you will not turn me against.. against my friends! Your presence.. your presence is not welcome here! Get-- get OUT!,' Raclaw shouted within his own attempting to fight back again the dark entity. The shocks continued to occur, as the entity used his own collar against him.
---
#609 Posted: 00:21:21 09/09/2017
Angora received some of the shock and had to hold on to his head to avoid being flung far away in all that struggle.
"Argh! What is wrong with this weirdo?" she yelled on top of her lungs while she held on tight. Everything always seems to get odder and weirder the more time she spent with that annoying group.
---
#610 Posted: 02:48:39 11/09/2017
OOC: Another Onion/orion typo-- OOPS! smilie

'You seem to be quite popular, perhaps another jolt to shake things up?,' the dark voice said taunting the trapped presence of Raclaw. 'I said... get... OUT!,' Raclaw responded once again using all his metal strength in an attempt to push the entity out. 'You know for someone with such powerful mental abilities-- you sure don't seen to have an actual grasp on how to use them effectively. Could it have something to do with... THIS?!,' the voice said again sending another shock through his system.

"I said... enough! Orion, get Angora away from me and defeat that dragonoid! It.. it was his...," Raclaw blurted actually managing to speak out-loud if only for a second or two. And for those mere seconds-- his claws temporary let go but quickly attempted to grab hold again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:57:26 11/09/2017 by redwes
#611 Posted: 02:55:03 11/09/2017
Angora didn't needed to be told twice. Raclaw was officially creeping her out, so she jumped to the ground when he told her to.
"Orion! What the heck? What is wrong with Fluffy the Crazy?" Angora yelled, ignoring Icestorm and her battle behind her, since this new disturbing event got more of the troll's attention...
---
#612 Posted: 03:09:42 11/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: God! Stupid iPad!

"Fight it as long as you can!" With that Orion broke the mental connection. He then turned to the dragonoid. "You! You're going to die!" With that his wings glowed as well as his markings started to glow. He then fired a beam of white energy at the robot.
---
SC
#613 Posted: 04:01:55 12/09/2017
Angora shield her eyes from the blinding rays, but even with that event, she didn't know whether to pay attention to the crazed Raclaw or see how the dragon kid got destroyed...
---
#614 Posted: 03:33:56 13/09/2017
As Orion broke the mental connection and got away-- Raclaw proceeded to react to some imaginary force as his body reacted yet again to something. 'You idiot! After them... after them NOW!!!,' the dark entity shouted in his head. In actuality, he managed to regain some control as he flew around in what seemed like circles.
---
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1465
#615 Posted: 21:27:59 10/11/2017
Room for one more?

Name: Darkheart
Age: Estimated to be over 2000 years old, although she looks much younger.
Species: Dragon
Good or evil: Evil, although she only is because she has never experienced good. She may turn good, if she ever gets a chance to try.
Appearance: A pitch-black dragoness with a strong resemblance to Cynder's adult form. She has white skull-shaped markings on her paws, chest, and forehead. At least, with her "Dark Illusion" active. Without it, she looks like a depressed teenager. Also, asking her to smile results in a rather unnerving attempt at one.
Personally: She is hurting inside, lonely, and scared, and has never given nor received love. She has serious trust issues. Trying to teach her what love is works about as well as... Well, it just doesn't. She cannot comprehend it, having never experienced it.
Weapons: Breath weapon, claws, teeth, the usual dragon weaponry.
Elements: Dark. Dark. Dark. Dark.
History: As a hatchling, her mother started grooming her before seeing the markings and reeling back. Her father attempted to drown her. She got away, somehow, returning years later and destroying her hometown in what has been termed "a colossal temper tantrum". Later, she joined a small group of nomadic Dark-aligned dragons... Only to be assaulted at an oasis by about a dozen males. She escaped, laid her eggs... And her offspring ended up being cursed. All in all, she's had a hard life.

Galaxy Dragon.
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
#616 Posted: 21:38:12 10/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted! @BB I'm going to continue on this.

The beam of cosmic energy hit the dragonoid and disabled it. This shutdown the dragonoid and left parts hanging off of it. "No being is able to stand up to a galaxy dragons rath."
---
SC
#617 Posted: 21:44:55 10/11/2017
Ooc: Jumping into this in 3... 2... 1...

A voice murmured, "What an impressive display of Light energy. It was Light, wasn't it?" Darkheart steps into view. "I wonder what would happen if I injected you with a giant dose pf Dark magic?" She glares at the Galaxy Dragon. "Weren't Galaxy Dragons supposed to be a myth? Hmph. No matter. Oh Galaxy Dragon, what are you up to? Blasting some foes to pieces?" She laughed, but not in a friendly way.
---
#618 Posted: 21:49:32 10/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Who are you?" Orion said as his wings lit up again. "It's not wise to challenge me."
---
SC
#619 Posted: 21:52:30 10/11/2017
"Who am I? They call me Darkheart." She waves her paw, and a massive amount of Dark magic builds up, forming a needle on one end. "I've worked to bring the world the same kind of pain it brought me."
---
#620 Posted: 21:55:35 10/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"One last warning stand down now or I will be forced to kill you." Orion said.
---
SC
#621 Posted: 22:00:17 10/11/2017
"Believe it or not, you'd be doing me a favor. Two THOUSAND years of misery really isn't fun." The Dark magic fades from her paw. "But you're not my target anyway." She shivers. "You're... Really... Shiny... How do you get your hide to look like it's glowing? All I've managed is to look like a dragon-shaped black hole." Despite the friendly surface of the words, her tone revealed resentment and... Jealousy.
---
#622 Posted: 22:22:38 10/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"It is my power. It is the cosmic energy flowing through my body." The glowing fades away. "And it's an indication of my power. I am nearly as old as the universe itself." Orion said. "I am the first of my kind. But what is your target if it's not me?"

Icestorm stayed quiet observing the dragoness. "Orion I don't like the look of her."

"Silence young one." Orion said.
---
SC
#623 Posted: 22:26:34 10/11/2017
"My target? Everyone who's hurt me. I've already turned my hometown to rubble." She quickly builds a small hill out of dirt, then smashes it. "I will find that band of nomads and annihilate their males. Some see me as heartless. I see myself as pragmatic. The world rejected my pleas for mercy. I WILL have my revenge." Her eyes burned with rage. However, if one looked closely, they could see tears welling up in her eyes.
---
#624 Posted: 22:33:17 10/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"She's hurting inside Orion." Icestorm wispered.

"I know. I know young one." He said to Orion. "I know how it feels. How it feels to be alone." Orion said. "Ive been alone nearly all my life until I came to this planet and meet this fine group of creatures."
---
SC
#625 Posted: 22:45:14 10/11/2017
Ooc: My computer freaking hates me. It takes nearly a minute to write a single post.

Darkheart froze, her sharp ears catching it. Her "Dark Illusion" began to weaken. "D-d-don't you dare pity me!" Stuttering was extremely unusual for her. She was usually hiding her emotions beneath a cold exterior. Then she shook herself, murmuring "Focus, focus, focus. Don't let them see your emotions. They could never understand. I'm alone in a crowd. My descendants are cursed. I... I..." She suddenly broke down. Sympathy? Who could show HER sympathy? The markings made that impossible! She started attempting to speak. "Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff... Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff... Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..."
---
#626 Posted: 23:09:53 10/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Orion let me speak to her." Icestorm said.

"Very well." Orion said.

"It's ok to how emotion it means you have a heart." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#627 Posted: 23:12:59 10/11/2017
Darkheart sat down, stunned. She breathed in, out, then: "Who are you, and why are you showing me, a bearer of the so-called "Mark of Wickedness", sympathy? I. Don't. GET IT."
---
#628 Posted: 23:26:55 10/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Because I was taught to give every living thing a chance to prove themselves." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#629 Posted: 23:28:48 10/11/2017
OOC: Well then, I guess I should try to revive this RP as well.

After the battle mellowed down, Angora focused more on Raclaw and didn't noticed Orion spaced out yet again.
"Alright you, what is going on? You're acting more crazy than usual." she said to the agonizing fur dragon, getting tired of everything that was happening.
---
#630 Posted: 23:36:29 10/11/2017
Ooc: Well, well, well. Looks like Darkheart's getting a chance after all. Great!

Darkheart suddenly broke down completely, sobbing. Her "Dark Illusion" disappeared, revealing her to be a medium gray with green eyes. She leaned on Icestorm. At this point she seemed like an emotional wafer.

Ooc: Anybody get that Skylanders Academy reference?
---
#631 Posted: 23:38:37 10/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I've only seen one episode.

"There there, I'm here." Icestorm said bringing her close.
---
SC
#632 Posted: 23:47:17 10/11/2017
OOC: Sorry-- don't watch it. And welcome! smilie

Quote: Felines
After the battle mellowed down, Angora focused more on Raclaw and didn't noticed Orion spaced out yet again.
"Alright you, what is going on? You're acting more crazy than usual." she said to the agonizing fur dragon, getting tired of everything that was happening.

As the dragonoid was disabled and a new challenger seemingly came out of nowhere-- Raclaw soon managed to gain complete control over himself again as the dark entity left his body. "Gah.. stupid.. dragonoid!," he said obviously irritated as he quickly landed safely on the group albeit with a little big of a rough landing. "It.. it was the dragonoid. I touched him or he touched me-- and.. and some part of his psyche touched mine and took over. He.. he was too powerful and I could only merely fight back while his physical presence was still alive.," Raclaw said finding it hard to find his words at first. Bits of static electricity were still coming off of him and parts of his fur were sticking up.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:46:34 11/11/2017 by redwes
#633 Posted: 23:47:28 10/11/2017
Ooc: It was from the first episode. Eruptor said it regarding "Bad Breath". Whose freaking idea was that character anyway?! Hex's skull, Skull (yes, that is its official name) actually notes "Seriously? We lost to a guy whose superpower is burping!"

Darkheart whimpered, leaning down to the smaller Kaiju. Something clicked in her head. "What is this... Emotion? It... Feels strange..."
---
#634 Posted: 00:07:00 11/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm hugged her tight. "Easy easy. Let it out." He said.

"I suspect that the dark matter Shade has corrupting powers." Orion said.
---
SC
#635 Posted: 00:20:51 11/11/2017
Darkheart remembered something. Dark matter... Corrupting powers... She winced. That sounded much like the "Dark Corruption" she invented and infected "heroes" with a couple of centuries ago. It let her use them as puppets. "Who's Shade? Because I took on that name as a disguise a few centuries ago."

Ooc: The plot thickens... Maybe. I dunno, I'm not in charge of the RP. By the way, I'm not making this up, but I actually had these events happen in her backstory. Also, Icestorm has a new job: Darkheart's "morality chain". http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmw...n/MoralityChain
---
#636 Posted: 02:08:28 11/11/2017
Quote: redwes
OOC: Sorry-- don't watch it. And welcome! smilie

Quote: Felines

As the dragonoid was disabled and a new challenger seemingly came out of nowhere-- Raclaw soon managed to gain complete control over himself again as the dark entity left his body. "Gah.. stupid.. dragonoid!," he said obviously irritated as he quickly landed safely on the group albeit with a little big of a rough landing. "It.. it was the dragonoid. I touched him or he touched me-- and.. and some part of his psyche touched mine and took over. He.. he was too powerful and I could only merely fight back while his physical presence was still alive.," Raclaw said finding it hard to find his words at first. Bits of static electricity were still coming off of him and parts of his fur were sticking up.

Angora gave a smirk at his appearance, still upset with him for his rude behavior earlier. Shade was a serious matter, so it was good to get a laughter now and then.
---
#637 Posted: 13:27:01 11/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"He is the one who wants to create the universe in his image. He is the one who stole my powers." Orion said.
---
SC
#638 Posted: 16:39:27 11/11/2017
Darkheart growled. "And he's using abilities I invented to do it! I invented a power I call the 'Shadow Corruption' that turns people into puppets and used that power under the name 'Shade'!" Then she froze. "Did... Did I just say that out loud?"
---
#639 Posted: 18:42:06 11/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Loud and clear." Icestorm said.

"Shade has a power that uses elements that's are very mysterious." Orion said.
---
SC
#640 Posted: 18:57:49 11/11/2017
Darkheart facepalmed. "Aaaarrrrgh... Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudgesicles!!!"
She breathed in, out, and started muttering to herself. "Killhimkillhimkillhimkillhim... Breathbreathbreathbreath..." She took another deep breath. Suddenly she shouted at the top of her lungs, "I'm going to kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
---
#641 Posted: 22:56:42 11/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"We all want him stopped but going head on to him is going to kill you." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#642 Posted: 23:12:45 11/11/2017
Darkheart snarled, "We'll see about that! I've beaten more powerful foes than a wannabe god! I've torn world-class 'heroes' limb from limb, and... I just said that out loud, didn't I?" Something clicked. "What day is it, anyway?"
---
#643 Posted: 23:23:53 11/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"It is Saturday." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#644 Posted: 23:26:17 11/11/2017
Darkheart shook her head. "No, I mean the date."
---
#645 Posted: 23:51:32 11/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"It is 11/11/5600." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#646 Posted: 00:15:21 12/11/2017
Darkheart winced. "That date sounds so familiar..." Suddenly she had a flashback. Throwing herself a birthday party, around the age of five, with no other guests because everyone was trying to kill her. Today was her birthday! "Can I have a cake? I've never had cake before."
---
#647 Posted: 01:37:57 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Cake?" Icestorm said. "Oh I see....it must be your birthday."
---
SC
#648 Posted: 02:01:09 12/11/2017
Darkheart nodded. "You could say I had a trip down 'memory pain'... I can't believe I just made that bad a pun."
---
#649 Posted: 02:14:16 12/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"I would give you cake but we have to defeat Shade. Then we can celebrate." Icestorm said with a smile. He then gently hugs her.
---
SC
#650 Posted: 02:28:16 12/11/2017
Darkheart thought for a moment. "I THINK there was an old artifact of Light magic in my hometown. Not sure why, everyone there was aligned with the Dark element. Follow me." She started walking, as if guided by a mental compass.
---
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me