Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#501 Posted: 11:40:06 16/08/2017
Eloen crept to the doorway of an old building, proud her tracking skills were still as useful as ever. She tilted her head, noticing the party that was currently here.

OOC: Is that okay? Not sure how to write her in, so if you need me to change anything just say~
---
I'll go home now.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#502 Posted: 14:51:32 16/08/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Shade isn't defeated. You've weakened him. Without me he won't be at full strength. " Orion said. "We need to find your friends."

Angora was horrified when Orion finished the sentence.
"You mean he's still alive? Then what was that explosion?" Angora asked, feeling like all the weight she had before was returning. She looked at her arm and saw her black veins were no more, but she still felt that Shade's powers weren't completely gone. The lantern stopped the corruption, but now wondered if it managed to get those poisonous powers out. One thing was certain for the troll; if Shade was still alive, he was going to target her too for what she did...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#503 Posted: 19:31:08 16/08/2017
Dex saw the lantern vanish "That can not be good" he thought but did not say anything.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#504 Posted: 21:21:45 16/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: that's fine.

"He retreated to heal himself. He will be back." Orion said. "Hand me the lantern. We need to reach your friends."

"What the heack was that light?!"
---
SC
#505 Posted: 21:25:16 16/08/2017
Angora didn't want to part with the lantern after it had saved her, but the less weight she had, better.
"Seriously? He's just wounded? I went through all that just to have him alive? He won't leave me alone now!" Angora yelled as she handed the lantern, not looking forward to having her life in danger all the time.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#506 Posted: 22:54:06 16/08/2017
OOC: Welcome WolvenAnakha!

Raclaw watched as the lantern reacted to something-- and disappeared. "Strange things are at work here...," he muttered unsure of what to think.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:54:28 16/08/2017 by redwes
#507 Posted: 23:58:01 16/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Orion touched the lantern and suddenly it glowed brightly and then they were instantly transported to where everyone was. Orion then gave the lantern back to angora. "Keep this safe."
---
SC
#508 Posted: 00:03:21 17/08/2017
"Well-- She's back and... Orion? Is that really you?!," Raclaw said in surprise as the two seemingly re-materialized out of nowhere.
---
#509 Posted: 00:05:46 17/08/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Orion touched the lantern and suddenly it glowed brightly and then they were instantly transported to where everyone was. Orion then gave the lantern back to angora. "Keep this safe."

Angora took it back with a face of disdain, getting tired of all the magic and teleportation, and clearly not happy to see the group again. But as the subject of magic came to her mind, there was something she needed to know.
"Just tell me; do I still have Shade's magic?" she asked in a whisper, wanting to keep that conversation between the two of them. The staff wasn't glowing anymore, and has returned to the boring stick it previously was. It didn't mattered to the troll though, since she preferred to not have the staff work than to keep Shade's poisonous powers within her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:31:46 17/08/2017 by Felines
#510 Posted: 00:22:36 17/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"The lantern has stopped the corruption. But unfortunately I cannot remove his powers." Orion wispered. He then turned his attention to Raclaw and nodeed. "It is me young one."
---
SC
#511 Posted: 00:41:26 17/08/2017
Angora looked appalled and depressed with the answer. She was hoping that the staff's inactivity meant she didn't have that hateful magic in her, but it was merely in stand by since there was no danger at the moment, it had no reason to be glowing. She wanted to give some space to Orion to get reacquainted with the rest of the group, but she just couldn't wait to ask another question.
"Please, isn't there a way to take it off?" she begged, terrified that if the Galaxy dragon himself couldn't take them away, she could be doomed. What was worse, they were Shade's powers, and Angora feared he could track her that way.
---
#512 Posted: 00:49:33 17/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"The only way to take them off is by killing Shade or him taking them." Orion wispered. "You are safe and the lantern has another active power it can hide you from anyone tracking you....even Shade."
---
SC
#513 Posted: 01:07:18 17/08/2017
"Ugh... newsflash. The invisibility doesn't work with him! Don't you remember what happened at the mountain? Angora pointed out, believing the lantern was useless in that sense. She might turn invisible, but Shade could still see her aura. What was worse, she had his powers now, making her easier to detect.
---
#514 Posted: 01:24:41 17/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"He actually doesn't have those powers. I have them. He was using my powers." Orion said.

"I hate to break up the reunion but I think we have company." Icestorm said looking in the direction of Eloen.
---
SC
#515 Posted: 01:29:47 17/08/2017
"You there! Friend or foe?," Raclaw asked out-loud growing weary of all the newcomers that just seemed to pop up. Especially after the whole Angora/Shade affair...
---
#516 Posted: 01:32:18 17/08/2017
Angora took one indifferent glance at Eloen and then turned back, not pleased to having a new face. But the more they were, the higher the chances of beating Shade. But before giving Orion a chance to be properly acquainted with the newcomer, the little troll felt her predicament was a much more important topic right now.
"How could he have used your powers? He didn't kidnapped you by that time. How could he have used your magic? What's more, what the heck happened back there? Why were you inside that freak?" the midget troll asked, paranoid with all that has happened. She believed Shade has actually eaten him to steal his power, which still repulsed her. Now Orion ordering her to attack the black deity's belly back then made much more sense.
---
#517 Posted: 02:32:28 17/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"You remember when I arrived here right? Well Shade was there before everyone got there. He touched the meator which somehow he took some of my power." Orion said. "When I gave up to protect he absorbed me into him. That's how he was able to use most of my power. But he couldn't use my full power for some of it was in that lantern." Orion said.
---
SC
#518 Posted: 02:49:48 17/08/2017
Finally convinced, Angora had no more questions, but they weren't out of the red zone yet. Despite her victory against Shade, Angora knew that if he was still alive, then there was no doubt he was going to counterattack soon.
"Alright then. I made him retreat, but not for long! Just tell me if there is a way to destroy him. You are the Galaxy dragon! You must know! He needs to be destroyed, cause I doubt he will take his infernal powers out of me willingly!" Angora demanded, now that being her type priority rather than saving the world. She almost made a deadly sacrifice for the world, and now with the traumatizing experience, she was thinking more about herself.
---
#519 Posted: 03:18:38 17/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"We must kill his brain and heart at the same time." Orion said. "But I can sense he is gaining strength again and he will not be easy to beat." Orion said. He then looked to Eloen. "You there come to the light so I can see you."
---
SC
#520 Posted: 03:26:55 17/08/2017
Angora looked at Eloen more carefully, and it was with a more detailed look that she could finally see this one was an elf. The little troll didn't like elves either, thinking they were too egocentric and superficial, but she tolerated them much more than she did dragons, so this one NOT being one of those proud flying reptiles was truly a welcoming sight.
---
#521 Posted: 08:18:45 17/08/2017
"No way Orion, what happend.....This will make my plan useless, nobody will turn against Angora if Orion is here to speak for her. I need to go.back to my old strategy and wait for a chance again. Damn this, it was almost too easy, but now it is not. Something must happend To Shade if Orion is back, but they do not look like winners that means he is still alive. My moves will be nothing if there is no support after. I will wait him to contact me, and just try to make everybody like me as much as possible" Dex thought

"Well I am happy to see you back Angora. And with Orion? You really did do something when we where just talking about it nice work." Dex said To Angora.

Dex then turned to Orion " Nice To see you too, I guess you do know what we have to do next? We really need someone who can lead us" Dex said and smiled a little

Dex then noticed Eloen and turned to so that he could speak to her "Hey just come out from there, we are not going to attack you and i hope you do the same for us. We have a mission to stop this maddness going on and if that is what you want too we could use your help" Dex said whit a friendly voice.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#522 Posted: 14:45:20 17/08/2017
"Well, you all were too busy getting lost in this forsaken place. So I had to do something!" Angora replied rudely to Dex's words, addressing to the entire group. She had noticed how Dex was apparently muttering to himself, but wrongly assumed he was also bitter with the newcomer.

Although the midget troll felt proud for a moment for defeating Shade, this pride turned to fear in no time. She had hoped that explosion earlier meant he has been destroyed, not that he retreated. There was no doubt in her mind that he was going to try to kidnap the Galaxy dragon, and she cringed to imagine what sort of revenge he was planning for her...
---
#523 Posted: 20:51:26 19/08/2017
"Friend, I suppose," Eloen called gently. Her voice rung outwards, as she was hoping to catch the party's attention.
---
I'll go home now.
#524 Posted: 23:21:09 19/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Come closer. We won't hurt you." Orion said.
---
SC
#525 Posted: 23:44:34 19/08/2017
Angora stood there without saying anything, not open at the possibility of befriending this newcomer. She already tried to befriend someone else in that group, only to end disastrously. She already had a lot on her mind to be worrying about that anyway. Neither one of them seemed to realize what a great favor she has done them, or what was worse, that Shade was still on the loose and nothing was being done about it...
---
#526 Posted: 02:42:26 20/08/2017
OOC: Sorry-- not sure how to respond and was waiting for the newcomer to respond. smilie

As the newcomer and Angora both stood their distance; Raclaw watched and wondered just what was going through their mines. Still... he was willing to give anyone a chance even Angora again should she feel willing.
---
#527 Posted: 05:28:11 20/08/2017
Angora ignored Raclaw completely, still unable to forgive what happened earlier. Although she still had her doubt whether he was a subspecies of dragon, he was certainly as proud as one, and despised his overreaction when she see him as a mount. Sick of being there, and terrified for her life, she wanted to remain in that o,ace no longer.
"You, Galaxy dragon! Can't you get me out of here? I already did my part! Can't you transport me somewhere where you're certain that stupid Shade wouldn't find me no matter how hard he tries?" Angora asked, not trusting Orion, but he was her only chance. Se didn't want to see Shade ever again, and was going to leave his destruction to someone else. She had enough of the otherworldly creature for a lifetime.
---
#528 Posted: 15:16:27 20/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Unfortunately my powers are very weak. I could barley transport us here."
---
SC
#529 Posted: 16:35:56 20/08/2017
Angora was disheartened and very upset.
"So you mean to tell me you transported us here, to this dark labyrinth filled with killer robots, and now you can't get us out of here?" Angora accused, her voice sounding like a muffled yell. There was no doubt she was holding her need to scream in fury. How were they suppose to leave now? Shade could pinpoint Angora's location in the caverns when she communicated with him, and if he suspected she has returned to that exact same place, they were in big trouble...
---
#530 Posted: 16:43:40 20/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"My body luckily gives off natural interference. So they are unlikely to attack." Orion said.
---
SC
#531 Posted: 16:54:25 20/08/2017
Angora didn't care about the robots, since it was Shade she was the most worried about, but at least with the robot's inactivity, it was one less worry. Still, that didn't help much.
"So what should we do? Just wait here and wait for that beast to come and destroy us all?" Angora said sarcastically, hating to be in that predicament. She was ready to fight Shade again if she had to, but if it was avoidable, that's the option she opted for.
---
#532 Posted: 17:10:52 20/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"You're right. We should move." Orion said.
---
SC
#533 Posted: 18:26:30 20/08/2017
Angora didn't know how Orion was going to lead them away from that place without powers, but decided to simply wait to see what happened. But as she waited, she couldn't stop thinking about Shade. What would be his next move? She tried to create different scenarios to be ready for when he appeared again, for she doubted she will be able to avoid him.
---
#534 Posted: 22:40:30 23/08/2017
Dex thought it would be best to say nothing now. He just looked at Orion like waiting for orders.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#535 Posted: 03:07:26 24/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Everyone come! We must get out of here." Orion said.
---
SC
#536 Posted: 03:30:59 24/08/2017
Angora gave an irritating sigh, angry that they would have to get out of that place the old, fashioned way. She was so furious at Orion for having transported them there of all places, just to get lost again. She wasn't sure of whether to trust his words about the inactivity of the robots in his presence, but everything was going smoothly lately. She followed Orion like everyone else, but at a considerable distance from him and the companions.
---
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#537 Posted: 09:22:21 25/08/2017
OOC: I should probably leave then, huh? Cause if the group leaves the facility, then Robin will still have the virus causing her to act out, and the androdic clone of Shade would just be haunting the halls of a technological structure...

my reason for being dead/gone is a frustrating rollercoaster, so I'd rather not explain it twice in the same day...
---
Well that just happened...
#538 Posted: 19:51:56 25/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: no no stay. We will compermise.
---
SC
#539 Posted: 22:29:08 25/08/2017
Eloen took a few steps forward, "who are you all?" She questioned, tilting her head and letting her hand rest on a blade hiddon on her hip.
---
I'll go home now.
#540 Posted: 03:19:09 26/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Easy we won't hurt you. I am Orion the galaxy dragon." He said calmly.
---
SC
#541 Posted: 03:27:15 26/08/2017
Angora seemed annoyed how Orion seemingly boasted his title as the Galaxy Dragon. Although she no longer doubted it, the little troll didn't find it necessary for Orion to show off. Although he said those words humbly, she still took it as Orion being too proud of his position.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#542 Posted: 06:25:48 27/08/2017
(I want to return, but see signature; ... I have no idea what to do.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#543 Posted: 16:02:28 27/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: they are still in the building just meeting a new chariter.
---
SC
#544 Posted: 18:57:22 27/08/2017
She took a few steps forward before, "I am Eloen. I heard news of a group set out to check on everything. Would that be you?" She let her hand fall and her eyes darted around as she scanned her surroundings. "And what is this place?"
---
I'll go home now.
#545 Posted: 20:07:54 27/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"That would be us." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#546 Posted: 20:10:48 27/08/2017
"And this place?" Eloen repeated, wondering what was happening around her. She took another step forward.
---
I'll go home now.
#547 Posted: 02:27:32 28/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"This place was a recearch place to recearch Shades mysterious powers." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#548 Posted: 02:30:11 28/08/2017
"Shade?" Eloen questioned, visibly relaxing as she realized the people here probably wouldn't harm her.
---
I'll go home now.
#549 Posted: 02:58:57 28/08/2017
Angora covered her ears at the mention of Shade's name, not even tolerating hearing that monster's name. Believing they have wasted enough time, Angora rushed Orion.
"Don't you think we've lingered here enough? Are you waiting for that beast to take you away again and kill the rest of us?" Angora said rudely, firmly believing that Shade wanted revenge of her, and wasn't going to spare her as he did before...
---
#550 Posted: 03:16:07 28/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"You're right." Orion said he then looked at the elf. "Look miss we need to move now. Let's put introductions aside right now."
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me