Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 10 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#451 Posted: 20:51:26 09/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Yet you travel with them." Shade said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#452 Posted: 21:55:16 09/08/2017
"You gave me no choice. They were the quickest way to escape the madness you created in the world." Angora said sassily, not at all afraid to be that frank with Shade. In a way, she was blaming him for being stuck with that horrendous group.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#453 Posted: 01:51:29 10/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"I didn't give you any choice. You did it on your own." Shade said.
---
SC
#454 Posted: 02:09:30 10/08/2017
Angora didn't agreed with that notion, but instead of replying, she simply shrank her shoulders, getting tired of the subject. Shade already had his questions answered, and it was her turn to ask a few of her own.
"So then... all that aside now. I have accepted my destiny, but there is one thing I must be warned about; is it possible for them, or anyone else for that matter, rob me of my new power?" Angora asked, expressing concern. She wanted to know if there was a way to release herself of this infectious magic, for she knew that even if Shade was destroyed, her freedom wouldn't be completed if a part of him still lingered within her.
---
#455 Posted: 02:18:52 10/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"That power can only be taken by me." Shade said,
---
SC
#456 Posted: 02:24:38 10/08/2017
"Hmm, interesting. And how would that work? With another handshake?" Angora asked, trying not to ask too much, but cringing at the fact of holding that paw again, and if she ever hoped of liberating herself of that power, it had to be before Shade could be destroyed. How would she convince him? The solution still eluded her, but she believed had plenty of time to come up with a plan.
---
#457 Posted: 02:31:43 10/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Heh I can take it without physical contact." Shade said.
---
SC
#458 Posted: 02:45:54 10/08/2017
"Oh. Alright then." Angora replied, convinced with the answer and asking nothing else.

She followed Shade quietly, not speaking, not searching for any forms of conversation. Whenever Shade turned his attention elsewhere, she used these moments to study him closely, observing him silently. This creature had a structure very similar to that of a dragon, even his skin resembled scales, but it was clear that he was not a dragon, or at least not an ordinary one. She took close inspection to his tail, to the very place she stabbed him when they were on the mountain with the weak Galaxy dragon, and it baffled her how was it possible for him to have an acidic skin that would melt a metal like what happened to her spare knife. Yet, when he touched her, despite feeling nauseous and as if she was about to be absorbed, her arm was still intact, not suffering the knife's same fate. What was this beast's secret? How was it power to have that power? She was even starting to wonder if Shade was an organic life form at all...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#459 Posted: 21:32:41 10/08/2017
OOC: I'm not normally the one to get lost here, but where are the others while all this is going on?
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#460 Posted: 21:40:57 10/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: they are still in the same place. I waiting for BallisticBeats to reply.
---
SC
#461 Posted: 21:47:18 10/08/2017
OOC: Everybody is still in there except Agora, who got transported to where Shade is. Other than that, everything else is just as you left it smilie
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#462 Posted: 20:57:07 11/08/2017
"Glad you like it" Dex answered to Shade. Dex started to look around to see was somebody going to say anything at the group.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#463 Posted: 01:36:49 12/08/2017
After evaluating Shade for a while, Angora made sure the dragolet didn't noticed her inspection. Looking him up close, he looked like just another mythical being, but with what she has seen, she doubted it. What was he anyway? Did he even need an organic being's basic needs, like eating and sleeping? Why was he so ambitious to the point of wanting the whole world? Those were just only a handful of questions that turmoils in her mind, but as she brainstormed, there was a small corner that made her wonder if anybody in her previous group was missing her, or even more if they noticed that she wasn't even there anymore...
---
#464 Posted: 00:47:30 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm looked around seeing Angora was gone. "Guys the troll is gone."

Shade noticed she was observing him. "What are you looking at welp?"
---
SC
#465 Posted: 00:53:24 14/08/2017
Angora raised her ears in alarm, but remained calm nonetheless.
"Well, can you blame me for staring? I've never seen something like you despite all my travels." Angora claimed, creating an excuse for all that observation.
---
#466 Posted: 00:59:50 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh you haven't have you? Well allow me to tell you. I am a Dragolet. A beat of strength and power from the stars like your God Orion. But I am from a distant planet not from the cores of stars." Shade said.
---
SC
#467 Posted: 01:08:32 14/08/2017
Angora was pleased with the response. She now knew more than she did before, even though it didn't help nothing in her quest to find a weakness.
"Oh, well that explains it... also why you could melt that knife with the mere skin." Angora said, grumbling that last sentence. Even though that knife was just a spare and a very weak one, she still was upset about losing it, considering she was a thief that tended to be greedy.
---
#468 Posted: 03:25:28 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh you don't know? My power is dark matter which has the ability to destroy and corrupt." Shade said with a smile. "You know that power I gave you? If you give it the chance it will take you over and you'll be my pet forever."
---
SC
#469 Posted: 03:32:17 14/08/2017
Although Angora has remained calm and serene through the whole ordeal, she finally flinched with that last comment.
"Wait, what did you just say?" she asked, losing her composure.
"No no! This wasn't part of the deal! Take it! Take it away! I don't need no dark power!" she yelled, panicking after realizing the gravity of the situation. She felt so foolish for striking the deal in the first place, especially since Shade did told her before about the power corrupting. She loved freedom too much, and wasn't keen to the idea of being a slave.
---
#470 Posted: 03:54:33 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"It's too late for that. As I said it won't corrupt you unless you give in to its power." Shade said.
---
SC
#471 Posted: 04:02:09 14/08/2017
Angora wasn't sure whether to believe that, but she had no other choice. She knew her willpower had to be stronger than ever if she was to overcome this trial.
"Well I won't give in. I don't need to. Come on, why do you say it's late? Didn't you say you could take it away at any time?" Angora said, desperately trying to get Shade to remove the power. Despite having a strong will, she was afraid that one moment of weakness and that would be it. She was still greedy, and had many other negative virtues, something she was too aware of, and she was terrified to think one of them could betray her.
---
#472 Posted: 04:14:52 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"I only said that to calm you. But sense you seem to insist on knowing me I told you the full truth." Shade said.
---
SC
#473 Posted: 04:20:45 14/08/2017
Angora shrugged, feeling uncomfortable with Shade suddenly wanting to be open with her, but she sat by to listen nonetheless. She doubted he was going to tell his weakness, but perhaps in listening to his story, she could find a pattern that will help her and the others destroy him, but more importantly, take his infernal power out of her...
---
#474 Posted: 04:24:05 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Now are we done with questions or are we going to reshape this meaningless world?" Shade said.
---
SC
#475 Posted: 04:26:37 14/08/2017
"That's it? What about what you said? Weren't you gonna tell me about yourself? And most of all, why do you need to reshape the world?" Angora asked, having expected more of him, but most of all, wanting to know why Shade was so obsessed with making the world like himself. She found it fine just the way it was, not to mention that she was trying to buy the others some time by still asking questions.
---
#476 Posted: 04:34:08 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"I only said I told you the truth about my power." Shade said "as for your second question this world and universe is tanted by impurities that I find sickening. It needs to be cleansed of this. And by cleansed I mean all life wiped out except you and me. My power can also create life."
---
SC
#477 Posted: 04:45:02 14/08/2017
Now Angora was repulsed by what she was hearing. She thought that Shade meant to reshape the world's terrains and nothing more, but killing all life was too much. She believed Shade was some sort of deity if me managed to capture the legendary Galaxy dragon without help, but yet that still didn't gave the right to meddle with the world.
"Wait, isn't reshaping the terrain enough? You don't need to go to the extreme of wiping out all life form!" Angora claimed furiously, finding it more than evil what Shade wanted to do. Although she didn't have relatives or friends to care about, she still didn't want such a massive death toll in her conscience. Now she believed those idiots she was travelling with had done nothing about stopping Shade...
---
#478 Posted: 09:25:07 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"We do if we are to achieve total power. My dark matter powers can also create life but in an image I want." Shade said.
---
SC
#479 Posted: 15:17:10 14/08/2017
Angora still wasn't convinced. She wanted the world to remain as it was. Despite it's many flaws, she liked it just the way it was, and she wouldn't have it any other way.
"No wait. There must be another way! There's no need to go that far." she begged, getting in front of Shade with her arms extended. Now her permanent slavery didn't seem like a big deal compared to this.
---
#480 Posted: 20:25:26 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"This world had its chances and it never recovered. It must be purged." Shade said as his aura flared up and a heavy air descended.
---
SC
#481 Posted: 20:46:33 14/08/2017
"Oh, and making it look like you is going to make it better?" Angora asked, almost as if mocking him. If the world was bad now, it was simply going to be worse with Shade's evil influence. She even wanted to try to use her dark powers against him, but she feared that would simply corrupt her. Unknown to her, the staff gave a small vibration, but still no magic. The little troll had lost all faith in that dumb stick's magic, but it seem to have it's powers sleeping...
---
#482 Posted: 21:15:15 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well yes. Yes it will. I will rule over the universe with an iron fist." Shade said as his black aura flared up again.
---
SC
#483 Posted: 21:28:50 14/08/2017
"Right, as if that would make anything better. I didn't sign up for this!" Angora blurted angrily, but then she had an idea; if she tried to use his own dark powers within her against him. Maybe it will weaken him, if not, then perhaps it will force him to remove the black magic and she won't have to be enslaved by him.
"Don't do this! The world is fine as it is! I'm warning you, I won't stand for this!" Angora said defiantly, waking up the powers by succumbing to them, but as she made the risky move, her only hope was for her to have enough willpower to avoid being consumed by them and be this beast's puppet forever...
---
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#484 Posted: 21:44:14 14/08/2017
OOC: (Not that I have a character, but still) Just wondering if you are still accepting? And if you are, how far back do you want me to read/how do you want me to write myself in?
---
I'll go home now.
#485 Posted: 22:56:04 14/08/2017
Dex looked at Icestorm "Well i think i saw her, it looked like she was doing something and then like a magic trick she was gone. Think Shade could have something to do with that?" He then said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#486 Posted: 09:32:02 15/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I am still accepting. Just create a character sheet and read to page 5 if you want.

"You dare challenge me welp?" Shade said with a growl.

"I don't know but we've got to find her." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#487 Posted: 13:29:00 15/08/2017
"True, but how? She is a troll and if i know anything about trolls they are no good with magic. So somebody or something must have made her disappear like that. If we do not know what made it happen and how that happened, how can we do something?" Dex answered to Icestorm
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#488 Posted: 14:42:44 15/08/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"You dare challenge me welp?" Shade said with a growl.

"It's not like I have anything better to do." Angora replied sarcastically, as she let the dark powers take her over, though fortunately so far, she still wasn't succumbing to it.
"You know, come to think of it, why did you offer me this position in the first place? In the middle of our fighting, no less. Was it because I was beating you?" Angora then asked, actually taunting him. She was still conscious, but the more she tried to use the black magic, the more nauseous and exhausted she felt. But she knew what that probably meant, so there was noway she was going to let the dark matter get to her...

But as she was openly ready to fight Shade, her staff still vibrated on the ground. The vibrations were very small, and it sounded more like quiet warbling. Even if Angora had layed attention, she would have no idea what it meant...
---
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#489 Posted: 17:59:28 15/08/2017
Name: Eloen
Species: Wood Elf
Good or evil: Good(ish)
Appearance: (I'm basing this off of LOTR elves btw) Eloen is a rather small elf, standing at 5'0, with light blonde hair and ghastly skin. Her facial features are sharp and feline-line and she has a slender frame. Her eyes are a bright teal, her outfit completely black. She wears a black tunic and tight pants paired with a set of black knee-high boots. She has two sword sheaths strapped onto her back, a shortsword hilt peeking out of each.
Personally: Eloen is calm and collected, and is quick to question whoever is around her. She tends to be suspicious of everyone, though once she trusts you, she will do anything for you. She tries to distance herself from her emotions so they don't get in the way of anything she has to do, and her loyalties are with her father, who is king of her land.
Weapons: Two magic-infused shortswords that act as channelling tools for her magic. She can also use magic directly, creating things such as small fireballs or shards of ice, simple things like that. She draws her magic from the earth, and any tainted ground will reject her summons and backfire on her. She can also use healing magic to a low extent.
Elements: Ice, fire, lightning, water.
History: Eloen was born a Princess in one of the Wood Elf Kingdoms, though she trained as an Assassin. Her father, the King, had her learn Elven magic from a very young age, turning her into a cold-blooded killer. After one hundred years of cruel and heartless training, her father finally sent her on her first mission. Though she didn't reveal to anyone what it was, she used this opportunity to run from her Kingdom, naming herself an outcast, rejecting her Elven heritage and thereby weakening her powers. She began taking smaller jobs as an Assassin to make a living for herself, until she heard of the recent incident. After some research, she discovered a group had set out to discover what had happened, and took is upon herself to follow them.

OOC: Is that okay? Also, if someone could give me a quick rundown of where exactly the group is that would be great~
---
I'll go home now.
#490 Posted: 21:10:53 15/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: they are in a old research building where they are trying to fing the source of Shades powers. But one member is missing which shade is going to fight.

"Because I saw a fighter in you." He then flared his wings and suddenly they were outside. His size and power was very intimidating. "Bring it!"

Icestorm was about to reply to Dex when Suddenly the lantern in Raclaws tail began to shine brightly. It's light lit up the whole room. It was radiating emence power. "Raclaw the lantern! Orion is trying to contact us!"
---
SC
#491 Posted: 21:36:01 15/08/2017
The staff remained in the same place. Now Angorawas truly alone. But she wasn't intimidated by Shade, having faced many nasty opponents in her lifetime. She doubted any. None of them were deities of course. So she knew this was going to be challenging. Making the first move, she blasted Shade with his own magic, making her go backwards with the severety of the impact. The smoke that it created made Angora blind to her surroundings, but she was under the impression that she dealt a great damage to Shade.
"Well now, do you like to be backstabbed by your own magic. Don't you want to take it away?" Angora asked, hinting her plan. She wanted to force Shade to remove it. But even with that one use of power, she was starting to think this plan was a mistake. Despite her tremendous willpower, that one use of Shade's magic was starting to get to her. Her veins were now black, and her new headache was so severe, it made her drop on her knees. She thought in terror that the power, just as Shade has warned, was slowly corrupting her...
---
#492 Posted: 22:52:37 15/08/2017 | Topic Creator
When the smoke cleared shade was unaffected by the attack. "Heheh you are such a fool. You think I didn't know you would turn on me? Ha! You are even dumber than you look. You see my powers can affect others and its surroundings but it cannot affect me. You are slowly becoming mine." Shade said evilly.

What the others didn't know the lantern wasn't trying to contact them it was trying to save Angroa. It glowed brighter and suddenly in a flash of light it disappeared from Raclaws grip. It then suddenly appeared near Angora. "quick grab my lantern! It will stop your corruption!" Orion's voice said.
---
SC
#493 Posted: 23:13:34 15/08/2017
"You! Some powerful Galaxy dragon you are." Angora replied furiously to the voice, still very angry at Orion for letting himself get captured so easily by this evil psychopath. But nevertheless, the little troll tried to grab the lantern... but it was out of reach by a few inches.

Slowly but surely, Angora was getting corrupted by the evil magic and was just seconds away from her will becoming Shade's forever, but just when it seemed too late for the stubborn midget troll, the staff came to her like a spear with direction, landing on her trembling hand. The orb at it's end was glowing. The staff wasn't powerful enough to stop the corruption, but it managed to return some of Angora's willpower, giving her the precious time she needed to finally grab the lantern and stop the poisonous influence. It was quite a shocking turn of events. Angora now had not only one, but two magical objects at her disposal. As it turned out, her magical staff could only be used by beings who possessed magic, and since she didn't have any before, it never obeyed, and the few times it used it's magic was to save itself, not her. Since the troll had the staff in it's possession for so long, and she now finally had some magic in her, it recognized her as it's mistress.
---
#494 Posted: 01:12:41 16/08/2017 | Topic Creator
The lantern glowed brighter and white armor appeared on Angora. "use my armor and sword!Free me from Shade!" Orion said. "Cut his belly!"
---
SC
#495 Posted: 01:35:13 16/08/2017
Angora felt both angry and repulsed by what she was hearing. Not only did Shade tried to enslave her, but now Orion was giving her orders. Trolls weren't let's of servants of anyone, and it infuriated Angora how not one, but two magical beings tried to oder her around. Unlike the rest of her species, Angora knew that this was a desperate moment, and that her pride had to be put aside this time.
"Fine, but you owe me!" the little troll said as she obeyed, tackling towards Shade's underbelly while taking advantage of the lantern's blinding light. But in those brief seconds, she started to wonder, why the belly and not the heart? Didn't he have any?
---
#496 Posted: 01:48:41 16/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Shade swiped at her but missed. He felt the sharp pain in his belly and in a flash of red light and black smoke he was gone. When the black smoke cleared Orion was left unconscious. The lanterns light faded and the armor and sword faded away. After a few minutes passed Orion stirred. He looked at Angora. "Thank you for freeing me." He said slowly getting up but collapsed. "Gah. That beast took my powers. Don't worry they will return in time."
---
SC
#497 Posted: 01:54:18 16/08/2017
Angora had to rub her eyes several times as well, for the light had also been too much for her. When she finally took notice of Orion, she was repulsed.
"Oh gross! Don't tell me you were... inside him?" she asked, having believed that Orion was imlrisoned somewhere, but never like that. She looked around and was surprised that there wasn't any of Shade's remains. Did he exploded just like that? It has been a long and very weird day for the poor troll, too much to handle despite her nomadic experience.
---
#498 Posted: 03:40:35 16/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"That doesn't matter right now. We need to get to the others." Orion said trying once more to get up but collapsed again. He was panting and breathing heavily.
---
SC
#499 Posted: 04:26:01 16/08/2017
Angora simply watched him indifferently, not feeling sorry for him and not helping him.
"Well some Galaxy dragon you turned out to be! Letting yourself get kidnapped so easily! Letting a psychopath steal your powers and almost destroying the whole dang world!?" Angora said sarcastically, with much hatred in her voice. She went through quite a traumatizing ordeal, and cringed at the fact that if it wasn't for the lantern's sudden appearance and her staff's unpredictable rescue, she would've been Shade's permanent prisoner right now, and the world would be no more.
---
#500 Posted: 08:32:41 16/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Shade isn't defeated. You've weakened him. Without me he won't be at full strength. " Orion said. "We need to find your friends."
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 10 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me