Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Beyond the Fourth Wall [REBOOT]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#51 Posted: 02:24:01 26/06/2017
Midna nodded, made a sound of agreement and slipped into Asriel's shadow, not thinking to say anything about it. She was used to slipping into shadows without a second thought, so it hadn't crossed her mind to mention anything to the furry creature.

Introducing myself to Henry went much more smoothly than I'd expected. He hadn't tried to kill anyone, and he hadn't even mentioned summoning Risen. I was slightly surprised, but also glad. I could do without being killed today. When Henry asked where he was, however, I simply told him to wait a second and ran off to grab my phone. I called my friend Evan, hoping he'd pick up.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#52 Posted: 02:48:32 26/06/2017
"We should look around town then for anyone that looks out of place" I said

Asriel looked around "Where did you go Midna?" He asked, puzzled as to her sudden disappearance
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#53 Posted: 15:17:36 26/06/2017
"Sorry," Midna apologized as it occurred to her, slipping up out of Asriel's shadow. "I didn't really think to tell you. I was hiding in your shadow. It's kind of a habit. I'll just follow you around then, I guess." She floated beside him with an apologetic glance before adopting her usual attitude again. "Well, let's go. People aren't just gonna wait around for us, are they?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#54 Posted: 17:19:20 29/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Sounds like an adventure! Count me in!" Rainbow Dash quipped with an excited glint in her eyes. She wasn't sure what was up with the human referring to her as a "character", but if it meant exploring and possibly saving the world, she'd go for it! "Plus, maybe you could show me around while we're out. Sounds like I might be here a while, so I might as well get used to the place."

"Sure," I nodded to Rainbow Dash. "Well, we're not gonna anything done by sitting around, so let's get moving!" Before I could step out the door, though, my phone started ringing, and checking the caller ID revealed it was from Lotus. Hm, haven't talked to her in a while, I wonder what she needs? I answered the phone. "Yo."
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#55 Posted: 20:46:50 29/06/2017
"You're right" Asriel said with a smile "You can go back into my shadow if you feel like it, now that I know where you are I won't feel alone"

Ki nodded "Who knows, maybe there is nothing to worry about and its just going to be someone nice out there" He said

"We won't know until we find anyone though" I said as we waited for Evan
---
#56 Posted: 00:47:01 30/06/2017
"Alright," Midna nodded, giving Asriel what she hoped was a reassuring grin though it may have came off more as creepy and hid in his shadow again. People didn't usually take kindly to her appearance.

"Hey, so, how do you explain America to someone from a medieval fantasy world?" I felt a need to elaborate somewhat, adding, "He might kill me if I give him reason to, he's not outright evil though, but still... help?" I wasn't being very clear, but this whole situation was... odd. It wasn't a normal situation in any way, and I didn't want to seem any more crazy than usual.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#57 Posted: 01:29:23 05/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Someone from a medieval fantas- huh?" I sounded a little flabbergasted over the phone. It sounded like Lotus was describing another fictional character. So there were more out there! Good thing my friend just happened to find them. When she mentioned that her character might kill her if he had a reason to, I immediately went on the defensive. "Okay, uh, just stay calm. You're actually not alone on this, believe it or not. I mean, there's a pegasus in my living room right now." Rainbow Dash gave me a look that said The heck is that s'posed to mean?. Covering the receiver of my phone, I whispered "Pegasi aren't native to here." It seemed to placate her- slightly. Turning my attention back to Lotus, I said "Well, uh, just kinda describe the place to him and don't draw attention to the fact that he's fictional." I whispered that last part. "And whatever you do, don't mention anything about religion or politics, that's a guaranteed way to piss someone off."
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#58 Posted: 01:57:50 05/07/2017
Name: Connor
What are they from?: Reality
Appearance: 6'4", built but a little pudgy and caucasion, has a prosthetic left leg. Medium length sandy blonde hair and a ginger beard and Sectoral Heterochromia. Really likes jean shorts and muscle shirts, plus flip-flops.
Personality: Extrovert, but kinda as a coping mechanism for being super introvert. Likes to be around people but has trouble motivating to actually interact. Barely pays attention to the fact that they have a leg missing from the knee down
Wiki Link: If I had one I would lol
Other?: Aerospace engineering degree

Name: Rex Salazar
What are they from?: Generator Rex
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
Personality: Complete go-getter, but has his own insecurities. Rex is headstrong, extroverted and optimistic, don't forget witty.
Wiki Link: http://generatorrex.wikia.com/wiki/Rex_Salazar
Other?: Has nanites in his body that allow him to crate machines from his body

Did I do that right?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#59 Posted: 02:05:00 05/07/2017 | Topic Creator
[Yep! Accepted!]
---
#60 Posted: 21:13:11 05/07/2017
Ki looked at Rainbow Dash "We don't belong here, which makes sense as to why he said that. Just relax and we will see who this other person is" He said to her with a comforting smile

"So, did Lotus say where she was?" I asked

Asriel walked out of the alley and started heading down the street. He was a little nervous, but he knew he had a friend with him that would protect him and comfort him. He looked around and thought about how different the surface looked compared to the last time he was there. The buildings looked more comfortable instead of the shacks he remembered seeing that day and the humans were wearing much brighter colors of clothing and even had different kinds of clothing on. It reminded him of when he was that... thing when he explored the Underground more and saw the other monsters living their lives like he never could.
---
#61 Posted: 23:47:18 05/07/2017
I quickly glance to my right, reassuring myself for the millionth time that I wasn't crazy or hallucinating. Yup, he's still there, holding my groceries as we both walk down the sidewalk from the convenience store. This guy, Rex, explained how he got here to me but it didn't make sense. How could he go from flying in a hoverbike he made from his own body, to slamming into the wall of my garage? That's another thing, how can he-
"Thanks again for letting me crash at your place, Cap."
His words abruptly caught me off guard, and I quickly nodded to respond. "Yeah, since you said you'd help me patch up the hole you made I don't see the harm. Plus..." I gazed down the street, thinking at the very words I was about to say, "My America is way different from your apparently."
He immediately chimed in. It's funny how he put his whole body into his words when he got excited, "Yeah! I mean you have no nanite outbreak, no evos, or crumbling civilization! I'd bring all my friends here if I could, and live the sweet life." He finished off with a genuine laugh, which I felt was strange. How could he laugh when he was thrown into a whole other world? Some people...
"Well, Trump is president so... Don't cross crumbling civilization off your list yet." I countered with a smirk. I'll explain it to him eventually.
---
#62 Posted: 22:04:51 06/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"I'm assuming she's at home, but I'm not sure," I shrugged at Austin.

Rainbow Dash tapped her hoof on the ground impatiently. Whatever was going on here seemed like it's pretty big, and she wanted to get going, but these guys were just sitting there, and acting really weird to boot! She was tempted to go on without them, but considering her status as the Element of Loyalty, that'd be unlike her. Plus, she wasn't in Equestria anymore, she didn't know what to expect, so it'd be best if she stuck around. It'd probably wouldn't be long before they got going anyway, by the sounds of it.
---
#63 Posted: 23:45:23 06/07/2017
"Right, thanks." I grinned before remembering that he couldn't see me over the phone and added "I'm not panicking, honest. Okay, maybe a little bit, but wouldn't you panic if a crazy and slightly murderous dark mage appeared in your kitchen? Kinda weird. Gotta go. Bye." She returned to Henry, who was waiting surprisingly patiently. "So, before I explain this place, how'd you get here?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#64 Posted: 01:56:46 07/07/2017
I look down at my phone as we continue pace, googling things to try to find connections to this person's appearance or even to help Rex's transition in this world further if it came to that. I ended up finding a lot of pages on Alzheimer, and how to integrate them into new homes and neighborhoods. Quality therapy study stuff. It may not be that severe whatsoever, but hey, one of the studies has interesting points. Patients have a tendency to be more comfortable with similar surroundings, easing them into a new routine or location by adding familiarity to their day to day. Their memory is faulty, but a recognized comfort can avoid episodes of displacement. We already have a head start, America is common between our universes.
What does Rex like... Would it be weird to ask a question like that?
"Hey wait, you do have evos!" Again Rex took me out of my mind and into reality, stopping me with a grab of my shoulder and directing my vision with a point. The only thing I could force out was a "Huh?" as I traced the direction of his finger. It took way longer than it should have to realize what I was looking at. A goat.... man? Yeah, a goat man, casually walking down the street coming toward them. "Answer me Cap, what is that? Are you sure evos don't exist?" Rex's voice was a lot more demanding then I've heard yet, and I could only slowly shrug. "I-I really don't know anymore." I stuttered, my mind reeling. Could Rex not be the only thing from his universe? Could he have been followed by the mutants he described?
"I bet the ol' Smackhands'll give us an answer."

OOC: Topical Trump joke not topical? lol
OOC2: I am not going to play as both per post unless the two are separated. Instead, I want to switch off perspective between Rex and myself depending on the situation. Like this right here. Depending on how responses go, I may write from Rex's perspective.
---
#65 Posted: 09:16:13 07/07/2017
"We should go look then" I said

Asriel froze when he saw someone point at him. Then when he heard something about smackhands he really got scared. "Don't hurt me!" He said as he cowered in fear
---
#66 Posted: 01:20:46 08/07/2017
Midna took note of the situation, carefully positioning herself behind Asriel and separating herself from his shadow. Baring her teeth mostly out of instinct, she waited for them to make the first move.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#67 Posted: 06:37:40 08/07/2017
My hands go up quickly to try to diffuse the situation. "Wait a minute here. Calm down." I check back to Rex and see that he is already lowering his defenses. He must have realized that if it spoke, then it is sentient as well. The second creature took me off guard a bit, but it seemed humanoid as well. But a bit different. Like their shades and figures came from different places.
"Where did you two come from?" I ask calmly and step forward. I pray that my stature doesn't play against me in trying to come off as a friend. Rex stay where he stood, arms crossed. I guess he's going to let me handle this.
---
#68 Posted: 16:05:37 08/07/2017
Midna relaxed, though she still remained prepared to fight if necessary. Crossing her arms and giving the people in front of her a slightly annoyed glare, she said, "Why does it matter? I'm here, and I don't exactly expect to go home anytime soon." It wasn't a lie- there was no way for her to return to her realm. She was stuck here, as far as she knew. She crossed her legs, floating in a sitting position and boredly examining her hands, eyes tracing over the familiar blue patterns.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#69 Posted: 17:00:23 08/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, let's get going then!" Rainbow Dash said, ushering the blonde human towards the door. "Lead the way- er, what's your name?"

"Evan" I replied.

"Right. Lead the way, Evan! Whatever's going on's not gonna fix itself!"

So with Austin, Ki, and Dash following behind, I started walking to Lotus's house. It wasn't too far away, but it would take some walking. We might run into some other characters on our way...

[Pokemon2, if you're still here, you could have your characters meet us.]
---
#70 Posted: 21:38:23 08/07/2017
"By the way Rainbow Dash, my name is Austin" I said with a smile as we walked

"I actually don't know... Last thing I remember was being that thing..." Asriel said as he relaxed, now a little ashamed of his past more than anything
---
#71 Posted: 01:34:10 10/07/2017
"You didn't come from an alternate America though, did you? Do you know what evos are" Rex asked before I could figure out what to say. He seemed more worried about the situation of being here than he put across. I felt bad for him, for all of them. Wherever they came from, they were uprooted pretty abruptly.
"Lets not worry about that now." I walked closer to the goatman and the impish girl. "What are your names? I'm Connor, and this is Rex. Are you two alone?"
---
#72 Posted: 04:06:32 10/07/2017
"Hey, one question at a time!" Midna hissed, annoyed and slightly overwhelmed, not that she'd admit to the latter. "My name is Midna, and if by 'alone' you mean 'not currently allied with anyone else' take a look around and tell me if you see anyone other than random passersby." She turned away from the rather inquisitive humans with a huff, her arms crossed again.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#73 Posted: 04:45:31 10/07/2017
"I'm Asriel... And I have no idea what is going on" The little goat boy said, still a little frightened
---
#74 Posted: 22:47:30 10/07/2017
I cross my arms and tap my good foot on the ground. "Do you really think the sass is necessary right now?" I jokingly reply, directing my attention to Asriel. "It's gonna be alright, Rex isn't from here either. I'm trying to figure this whole thing out. Is there anything I can do?"
---
#75 Posted: 00:02:39 11/07/2017
"Is there someplace we can go?" Asriel asked "I'm pretty nervous about being out and about you know"
---
#76 Posted: 00:49:09 11/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Hi, Austin," Rainbow Dash replied as she took in the sights. With Evan as her tour guide, Rainbow Dash moved along at a leisurely trot, taking in all the sights and sounds of her new surroundings. She couldn't help but notice how similar this town was to the city of Manehattan. From its architecture to its overall design, it gave her an odd sense of familiarity. And that's exactly how she'd describe this world: familiar. But even then, America had its differences from Equestria. Its technology was more advanced, the weather seemed to move and change on its own- it was her job as a pegasus to regulate and control the climate and seasons, so this was especially notable for her -and of course, being mainly populated by humans instead of ponies. And apparently said humans weren't very accustomed to seeing ponies like her, as some would often give her a look of awe or bewilderment. She'd frequently shoot back a glance that pretty well said What, you never seen a pegasus before? After about the fourth time, though, Evan looked back to explain that no, most people here haven't seen a pegasus before.

It wasn't long before we got to Lotus's house. I knocked on her door, hoping she'd answer quickly. Judging by how nervous she sounded over the phone, I'd say that was justified.
---
#77 Posted: 01:27:33 11/07/2017
I was almost relieved when I heard a knock at the door. As much as I loved Henry, being alone in a room with him was a little nerve-wracking, to say the least. I knew how easily I could probably trigger a full on killing spree if I wasn't careful. Answering the door, I was even more relieved to see it was Evan, accompanied by... Rainbow Dash? Thinking back, he had mentioned her, hadn't he. Not directly though. "Hey. Just so you know, Henry isn't evil, just... well, he's Henry." It was unlikely Evan would understand, but that didn't matter at the moment.

Midna didn't turn around, simply staying in place as she voiced her agreement. "Somewhere out of the sun would be nice," she said, ignoring the earlier comment on sass. "It's far too bright out here."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:32:14 11/07/2017 by FuryBeam136
#78 Posted: 02:32:38 11/07/2017
"That is one way to introduce someone" I said as we entered the house "Hey Lotus, I'm sure you know of Ki and Rainbow Dash"
---
#79 Posted: 02:34:02 11/07/2017
I looked at the three in front of me. This is just too much. "I mean, if you have nowhere to go, there's my house, but..." Four people in a small one bedroom house? They could use the basement. I felt uncomfortable but I remembered when I was homeless. They didn't need the stress of being alone.
---
#80 Posted: 00:40:41 12/07/2017
I nodded. "Yeah, I know about them." Not wanting to upset those in question, I added, "They got brought up over the phone." Walking into my living room revealed Henry to be flicking the lights on and off. I'd managed to explain where we were, and he took it surprisingly well, including the lack of magic, though he wanted to "test the limits of electricity," leading to the current flicking lights. "You're not supposed to do that, they can break," I pointed out. Henry grinned and replied with, "Oops! I never knew!" moving on to find some other electrical device most likely. I was probably nervous about nothing, I told myself. Henry wasn't outright murderous, just a little violent. He wasn't likely to kill me. When he came out of the kitchen holding a knife, though, I took it from him to be safe.

"I honestly don't care if I have to live in some unstable abandoned mineshaft, I just hate your world's stupid sun," Midna hissed. "I don't see what you all find so great about it."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#81 Posted: 02:08:54 12/07/2017
"I'm glad I can even see the sun. Its all us monsters ever wanted" Asriel said "A place to stay would be great, no matter where"

"So, what's up with Henry?" I asked
---
#82 Posted: 02:46:07 12/07/2017 | Topic Creator
I stifled an amused grin as I walked into Lotus's house and sat down on a couch. I actually did kind of understand her description of Henry; heck, that's pretty much the same way I'd describe myself. I'm just Evan. It was also amusing to see a fish out of temporal water like Henry fiddle with modern technology. Of course, not wanting to invoke his wrath, I wisely decided to keep these feelings concealed. Austin asked about Henry before I could, so it looked like I wouldn't have to.
---
#83 Posted: 23:54:40 12/07/2017
"He, um, kind of just appeared in my house. I never got around to asking exactly how he got here," I shrugged. Henry grinned, a familiar look to me, and launched into a story. "Well y'see, I was doing the usual stuff, trying out new hexes and stuff, and then there was this freaky portal thing! I stepped through and now I'm here!" I'd nearly forgotten how childish and cheery Henry was despite his whole "bloody murder is okay" mindset. It made me feel less on edge hearing the story.

"I guess that's one way of looking at it," Midna mumbled under her breath, mostly just thinking out loud. She had no real desire to be in the sun, having just returned to her home in the Twilight Realm. It annoyed her to no end that she'd been thrown back into the world of light against her will, especially just after everything both her world and its light counterpart had been through recently. Though this appeared to be a different realm entirely.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#84 Posted: 03:39:22 13/07/2017
"Well, hopefully we can find a way to get you home too" I said
---
#85 Posted: 01:41:57 14/07/2017
"This place is neat too, though! I wouldn't mind staying here for a while," Henry said cheerfully. "There's tons of crazy stuff here! I bet some of it could even be used as really cool weapon. If I go home, I'm taking the whirly blade jug with me. That thing would be so cool to kill people with!" I frowned, feeling this was necessary to point out before things escalated further, and said, "You know you can't kill people here, right?" Henry looked so saddened by this news that I almost felt bad, but he perked up again rather quickly with a cheery "Well I guess I'll have an excuse to try to summon some Risen then!" Despite those words meaning he would potentially unleash the zombie apocalypse, I didn't have the heart to tell him so. I was far too easily swayed by his quite honestly adorable grin.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#86 Posted: 21:09:36 15/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Rainbow Dash's ears perked up when she heard Henry mention something about portals. "Hey, I got here through a portal, too!" She mentioned, joining in on the conversation. "I wonder if it means anything... I mean, it can't be a coincidence that we got here the same way."

I nodded. I didn't know squat about arcane magic or dimensional sciences, so for all I know, this could just be some kind of freak accident, a temporal anomaly. It would explain why such seemingly random characters were transported to this world so suddenly. But even at that, I couldn't shake the feeling that something bigger was afoot, that someone, or something was behind all this. One thing was certain though, and that's that if there were other characters lost in this world, it'd be best to find them as soon as possible.
---
#87 Posted: 02:35:35 17/07/2017
Though Henry only grinned and said "Well that's cause portals bring things places! Duh!" I couldn't help feeling more concerned. Portals weren't an ordinary occurrence in this world, no matter how commonplace they may be in others. I brushed it off for now, but I knew it would bother me.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#88 Posted: 16:21:35 17/07/2017
Raven and Nightmarionne: We got here from a portal though we have been to the real world before to perform since we're singers.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#89 Posted: 14:39:34 18/07/2017
(Where did they come from pokemon
When did they get here)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:39:58 18/07/2017 by FuryBeam136
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me