Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Beyond the Fourth Wall [REBOOT]
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#1 Posted: 15:19:30 14/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Kick back and relax; it's summer vacation, and it's your time to unwind with your favorite work of fiction. Whether it be watching your favorite show, playing an epic video game, or reading a good book, there's something in the world of fiction for everyone. However, this is no ordinary day, as you'll soon discover. In the midst of your immersion, the power flickers mysteriously in your home. A little annoyed, you decide to go for a walk, but as you do so, you notice something out-of-place in the corner of your eye. A person, but not just any person- a fictional character!

Something's not right here...

-----

So, yes, this RP revolves around the "fictional characters entering the real world" trope, which can either be a good thing, or a very, very bad thing. After a while, it will reach a point where the world of fiction itself begins spilling into reality, and it will be up to a certain group of heroes to investigate and solve the problem before both worlds are thrown completely out of whack.

The Rules:
The usual stuff, no god modding, no powerplaying, no Mary Sues, etc. If this describes your character, try to keep them under control.
Keep swearing to a minimum, warn for graphic content, and keep romance PG-13 at the most.
Each user can use up to four characters. No two users may use the same character.
I will allow a maximum of one "fictional" OC per user, and one "Real Life" character per user (as in, a character not from the world of fiction). So your quota can be any combination of a Real Life character, an OC, and/or other fictional characters.
If you're going to include a spoiler from something, make sure you, well, spoiler it.
As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

The Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Wiki Link: (if possible)
Other?:
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#2 Posted: 16:08:15 14/05/2017
OOC: Are canon characters that also appear in fanon universes (like Nightmarionne from FNAF 4, Raven from Teen Titans, etc. appears in the Pink Lights universe (that I created) [ https://pink-lights.wikia.com for more information on my fanon Pink Lights universe] allowed to be from both universes?
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#3 Posted: 00:33:25 16/05/2017 | Topic Creator
[Sure, I guess. But if they're going to be from your fanon universe in-story, I'd count them as OCs instead of "canon" characters.]
---
#4 Posted: 20:39:21 16/05/2017
OOC: Okay, but the characters would know real life pop stars since they know real life pop stars in my universe. They'll be from both their canon universe and my fanon universe.

Name: Nightmarionne
What are they from?: FNAF 4 and Pink Lights
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Nice, smart, a little TOO romantic towards Raven, humble and optimistic
Wiki Link: (not available yet)
Other?: He is the lead vocalist of the Pink Lights band and is the husband of Raven. Formerly a nightmare animatronic that scares children.

Name: Raven
What are they from?: Teen Titans and Pink Lights
Personality: Nice, sweet, a little TOO romantic towards Nightmarionne, humble and optimistic
Wiki Link: (Not available yet)
Other: She is the secondary lead vocalist of Pink Lights and is the wife of Nightmarionne. Formerly a member of the superhero team called Teen Titans.

Name: Taylor Swift
Real life person
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (from her Shake It Off music video)
Personality: Acts nice but is really mean, dishonest, promiscuous
Wiki Link: (doesn't need one)
Other: Taylor Swift's a pop star who used to be a country singer. She dated lots of boys and writes songs about them. She had a argument with Katy Perry on Twitter.
---
#5 Posted: 00:51:18 22/05/2017
Ooc: are they accepted?
---
#6 Posted: 03:04:20 22/05/2017 | Topic Creator
[Oh! Yeah! Accepted. Sorry, I kinda forgot about this smilie]
[I'll post my sheets tomorrow when I get back to my computer. My iPad is very finicky when it comes to selecting text...]
---
#7 Posted: 10:36:47 22/05/2017
Ooc: okay
---
#8 Posted: 21:02:16 22/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Name: Evan
What are they from?: Real Life
Appearance: A tall, skinny guy with shaggy blonde hair and bluish gray eyes. Usually wears an orange t-shirt and shorts.
Personality: Evan's got a sort of Jekyll and Hyde personality; one minute, he's fairly calm and friendly, and the next he's going on a furious rampage. In general, he's a loyal friend who'll stick up for his allies to the very end, but he doesn't take kindly to those that have crossed him in the past.
Wiki Link: Nope!
Other?: He's very interested in finding out what caused the fictional world to spill into reality, and how it can be stabilized.

Name: Rainbow Dash
What are they from?: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Appearance: https://vignette4.wikia.nocook...=20130307050701
Personality: Representing the Element of Loyalty, Dashie is a brash, competitive tomboy with an ego, fancying herself as the "best flyer in Equestria". She's self-confident to a fault, and though she wouldn't admit it, she tends to bite off more than she can chew.
Wiki Link: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Dash
Other?: none.

Name: The Wither
What are they from?: Minecraft
Appearance: The Wither appears as a flying, three-headed skeletal beast. Its ribcage houses a small, but bright miniature star, which serves as its heart. Its blank white eyes glow eerily, its tail has lengthened into a whiplike structure, and it's always seen shrouded in an ominous black mist.
Personality: Extremely violent and destructive, the Wither despises all forms of life and takes a sadistic glee in the misery of other beings. While its three heads get into the occasional squabble, for the most part they all speak in unison. The Wither has been known instill a strong sense of fear in those that encounter him; in fact, he's been theorized to be a personification of fear itself
Wiki Link: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Wither
Other?: none

Name: King Asgore Dreemur
What are they from?: Undertale
Appearance: https://vignette3.wikia.nocook...=20160318003945
Personality: Quote:
Asgore is a kind monster that enjoys gardening, Golden Flower Tea,[2] and Toriel's Butterscotch Pie. Like his son, he speaks in southern slang (most notably "howdy" and "golly"). Before his battle, he offers the protagonist many opportunities to explore the Underground and is reluctant to fight them at all; he even suggests that Toriel, the protagonist and himself live as a family if the protagonist spares him.[3]

Wiki Link: http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Asgore_Dreemurr
Other?: Nope.
---
#9 Posted: 21:15:06 22/05/2017
OOC: At least I didn't choose Falco as a role smilie
---
#10 Posted: 21:24:34 22/05/2017 | Topic Creator
[Lol. Anyway, I'll wait and see if anyone else joins.]
---
#11 Posted: 21:41:54 22/05/2017
OOC: maybe you should invite people
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#12 Posted: 00:26:33 05/06/2017
Hi

Name: Lotus
What are they from?: Reality (unfortunately)
Appearance: Tall-ish but not really, kinda pale. Has short brown hair and gray-green eyes (I think idk I don't look in the mirror much) and wears at least two sweaters all the time.
Personality: Can switch between being super outgoing and super shy. Is a huge fangirl, though she tends to hide her obsessions with things from pretty much everybody.
Wiki Link: I wish I had a wiki link sometimes lol
Other?: Other than the name this is me, if that's important?

Name: Midna
What are they from?: Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess specifically, if that's important in any way shape or form)
Appearance: Here ya go
Personality:
Wiki Link: Be warned, there are spoilers. Click at your own risk.
Other?: I tryin to avoid spoilers but I can't promise I'll avoid them entirely sorry :/

Name: Henry
What are they from?: Fire Emblem (Awakening specifically)
Appearance: Here he is
Personality: He is cheery and childish, but in a murderous way I guess? He's all smiley and stuff, but he goes on about death and blood...
Wiki Link: Probably has spoilers too idk
Other?: Nah (idk why I did that but I did too late to turn back now)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#13 Posted: 01:36:58 05/06/2017 | Topic Creator
[Hey Fury! Accepted]
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#14 Posted: 00:55:31 06/06/2017
Name: Austin
What are they from?: Its me!
Appearance: A 5'-4" tall caucasian with brown hair and brown eyes. He is wearing a blue t-shirt and dark blue sweatpants with his sneakers
Personality: A nice guy if only it wasn't for his very "unique" temper
Wiki Link: N/A
Other?: If he gets angered or just if he chooses to he can turn into an anthro orange fox

Name: Ki
What are they from?: My character
Personality: A kind, caring guy that will do anything to help his friends
Wiki Link: N/A
Other?: He has a gold encrusted stone club he uses to fight

Name: Asriel Dreemurr
What are they from?: Undertale
Personality: He tries to be a nice guy, but is too scared of his past to try to befriend anyone
Wiki Link: http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Asriel_Dreemurr
Other: Although he really does not want to, in times of great strife when he is critically injured he can become Flowey or the God of Hyperdeath
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#15 Posted: 00:42:23 08/06/2017 | Topic Creator
[Accepted! Also, I'll accept Austin's transformation ability, but not right away. At some point in the RP, Real Life characters will be able to get "fictional" powers.]
[I'll wait for one more person to join, then we'll begin!]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:48 08/06/2017 by Skyhunter
#16 Posted: 02:39:06 08/06/2017
(That is fine)
---
#17 Posted: 16:21:02 11/06/2017
(Can't wait
As in I'm legitimately too impatient to wait without internally freaking out
Not that that's really necessary info, I'm just me so I put it there)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#18 Posted: 20:42:15 16/06/2017
((Should we begin? I don't think anyone else is gonna show up))
---
#19 Posted: 00:51:01 17/06/2017
(I agree partially because I genuinely agree and partially because I'm impatient)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#20 Posted: 19:13:46 17/06/2017 | Topic Creator
[Go ahead and start without me guys, I need more time to make my intro post.]
---
#21 Posted: 22:40:36 17/06/2017
(But it's better for the RP creator to go first)
---
#22 Posted: 23:49:13 17/06/2017 | Topic Creator
[Fair point. Alright, he we go!]
[#shamelesslyreusingoldintropost]

"Alright, so let me get this strait: you have no idea how you got here?" I asked.

"No! How many times do I have to tell you?" my unexpected equine visitor snapped. Clearly, she was losing her patience.

"Okay, okay, I get it. So, explain to me what happened before you showed up here."

"Well, it all started off as a normal day," Rainbow Dash began. "I was meeting up with a couple of members of my fan club, and they wanted to see me do my Sonic Rainboom. Heh, I can't blame them, it is pretty awesome to see, maybe I'll show you later. Anyway, I couldn't let one of my fans down, I had to defend my position as the best flyer in all of Equestria. So, I flew up really high started doing a nosedive, getting faster and faster. But juuust before I broke the sound barrier, some weird portal... thingy opened up beneath me, and I was saying goodbye to Equestria and hello to- what'd you call this place? America?" I nodded. "Well, anyway, I saw that I was plummeting towards the ground, but I didn't have enough time to stop myself and- well, you know the rest." She laughed nervously, glancing up at the big hole in my roof.

"I see," I mused, purposefully trying to sound more serious than I really was; I'm a brony, as some of you might already know, and the last thing I expected to see today was the multicolored pony quite literally dropping in. I was just taking a lazy afternoon nap after watching the latest episode of Friendship is Magic- or rather, failing to on account of a random power surge -when BAM! It sounded like a bomb went off in my living room! That'll wake you up better than coffee! Naturally, I did the most obvious thing and wondered what the hell that was, and went to investigate. Even though I didn't have a favorite pony, I had taken a liking to Dashie here, and her confident, loyal personality. So I was pretty excited inside, not just about her sudden appearance, but about how she got here in the first place; I'm the kind of guy that likes to put together the pieces of a puzzle, you see. "Well, no matter how you got here, I think you owe me for repairs."

The pegasus blushed. "Uh, right... do you take Bits?"
---
#23 Posted: 01:09:56 18/06/2017
(Yey it's starting I like when things start
Honestly why wouldn't you reuse that it's a good intro post)

I would have recognized the laugh that echoed through my previously silent house anywhere. Loud and cheerful and childish, quite frankly adorable, I could immediately place its owner. That was why it confused me so much. The laugh did, after all, belong to a fictional character. It didn't belong in my house. When I heard a clatter from the kitchen and the same laugh again, I froze. If I was hearing right, that was the laugh of a certain white haired dark mage obsessed with bloody murder. And it was in my kitchen. There were knives in the kitchen. I practically flew down the stairs in my panic, not thinking that maybe, just maybe, that wasn't the smartest idea. That thought only hit me when I was standing directly in front of exactly the person I was slightly hoping would be there. Henry stared back, his usual grin on his face. I ran back out again, barely able to keep myself from screaming, both with fear and, oddly enough, delight. Henry was in my house.

Midna stared at the sun with confusion. The sun. Why was it so bright? Last she knew, she'd been at home. Sitting upright so she could see her surroundings, she rubbed her eyes only to find one blocked by something. Her eyes widened when she stared at her small hands. They weren't supposed to be that small. Trying to look over herself revealed her body to be small as well, a familiar black and blue pattern tracing over her skin. She was an imp again. The area around her was unfamiliar, filled with black rock and strange things that growled as they moved across it weaving between tall, intimidating buildings. Where was she? Why was it so unfamiliar? It was oddly reminiscent of home, but it was the world of light. She could tell from the feeling of the bright, intense sun on her skin. She pulled back away from the black rock as one of the growling things came too close for comfort, looking for somewhere to hide. She found a small gap between two buildings, moving as far back as she could, partially hoping no one would find her, partially hoping someone would.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#24 Posted: 02:07:45 18/06/2017
I was walking to Evan's house but I wasn't alone. "Ki, I still don't understand how you got here" I said to the anthro fox as he walked next to me.

"I told you already. I was walking home from helping my mom when a portal opened under my feet. Next thing I know I'm falling down the stairs of your house. Not exactly my best day and also not something I did." He said as we got closer to the house of my dear friend.

As Midna hid she would bump into something. The goat prince snapped away with a gasp. "Where am I? Wait... I'm... Me?" He said not noticing the imp that caused him to awaken.
---
#25 Posted: 02:21:56 18/06/2017
Midna moved forward again in alarm, staring at whatever she'd just bumped into. It had a voice, clearly, and from what it said it was surprised to be itself. "Much the opposite of my situation," she hissed under her breath. As relieved as this person seemed to be that they were them self, she was annoyed that she was trapped in her imp body, a body she'd been all too glad to be rid of.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#26 Posted: 03:01:36 18/06/2017
Nightmarionne: Tonight's concert will be good babe. *kisses Raven*
Raven: Yes it will *kisses Nightmarionne*
---
#27 Posted: 17:59:46 18/06/2017
Asriel finally noticed the imp "Oh! Sorry... Um... Howdy, I'm Asriel" He said said as he reached out for a handshake "For what its worth, even if you don't like how you look right now, it can't be worse then what I was"

As we reached Evan's house, I knocked on the door. "I hope he is home"
---
#28 Posted: 18:33:13 19/06/2017
"Well I've never met you, so I'd have no way to confirm that, would I?" Midna shrugged. Despite the annoyance, she switched to a more polite method of speaking as she accepted the hand offered to her and shook it. "My name's Midna," she said with a small smile.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#29 Posted: 18:54:00 19/06/2017
"I guess so... But you do look nice like this... Unlike my other forms..." Asriel said as he looked down "I hurt so many without even caring... Because I couldn't... I couldn't feel anything... I had no soul..."
---
#30 Posted: 19:26:25 19/06/2017
Raven and Nightmarionne: *walks to everyone*
---
#31 Posted: 19:36:35 19/06/2017
((Not everyone is together))
---
#32 Posted: 00:21:10 20/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Our conversation was cut short by a knock at the door. "Eh, hold on a sec, Dashie." I checked through the peephole on my door to see my good friend Austin standing there, and there seemed to be another figure with him. "Hey, Austin, what's u-" I greeted him, before abruptly stopping at the sight of his guest. I blinked a few times. Were my eyes playing tricks on me, or was that his OC, Kigali standing there with him?
---
#33 Posted: 00:49:38 20/06/2017
"Oh." Midna almost felt bad for having nothing else to say, but she couldn't find anything that wouldn't come off as rude. She almost laughed at that thought. If this had happened before she'd met Link, she wouldn't have cared if she upset anyone or not. Now she thought differently. "You have a soul now though, right?" she said with a smirk, trying to lighten the mood. "I mean, you seem awfully nice for someone without a soul, if that's the case."

I mustered up the courage to face Henry, walking towards him shakily. "Hi," I said tentatively. The mage responded by waving enthusiastically, a grin on his face. "Hi!" he said cheerfully. I started speaking slightly more confidently, simply saying, "My name's Lotus." He introduced himself in his usual cheery manner.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#34 Posted: 01:27:07 20/06/2017
"Yes Evan, it really is Ki" I said noticing how he looked at the fox. "Can we come in? I would like to know what information you have on what's going on"

"Thanks... And I have no idea if I do or not..." Asriel said as he got a little closer to Midna "Do you know of any place we can go to find out where we are?"
---
#35 Posted: 13:39:34 20/06/2017
"I'm not sure," Midna admitted. "I'm not familiar with the world of light, and if this is even the same one I went to before it's certainly changed." She stared at the rushing movement of just about everything. Hyrule had been pretty laid back from what she recalled, quite the opposite of wherever this was. Even the busy castle town was slower moving than this. "I don't think it's the same place at all," she noted, more to herself.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#36 Posted: 23:22:16 20/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh, well, uh..." I hesitated. "You'll probably have to look elsewhere, since I don't know what's going on either..."

Rainbow Dash heard the human talking to somebody. "Hey, what's up?" she trotted over, curious what had him so flabbergasted, but she soon found out. She regarded the gray fox with puzzled intrigue; Equestria was home to plenty of weird and wild creatures, but anthro foxes weren't among them, at least as far as she knew. What, is this some kinda relative of the Diamond Dogs?

Gesturing down to the polychromatic pegasus I quipped: "As you can see, you're not alone here, Austin. How about you come inside?"
---
#37 Posted: 00:31:56 21/06/2017
Ki looked at Rainbow Dash with a smile as we entered "Hello there" He said as he reached out for a handshake "I'm Ki"

I smiled before looking at Evan "So, is her arrival have something to do with the hole in your roof and the loud bang that took out the internet this morning?"

"I have no idea where we are either. But if this is the surface than we may have a problem" Asriel said as he remembered what happened to him last time he was on the surface
---
#38 Posted: 15:45:34 21/06/2017
"Well I'd assume it'd be the surface," Midna shrugged. "We're not underground. Or under the ocean. At least, I'm pretty sure the world of light has no sun underground based on what I've seen. Then again, this could be a different world" She realized the reason for this question quite suddenly. Neither of them looked normal enough to freely walk around in this world. "If people attack you you don't have to really fight back. I know ways around that." She took a look at the busy city. "I think you'll be fine. You look kinda fluffy and cute, honestly. Humans love that stuff. Me, on the other hand..." She frowned, looking herself over.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#39 Posted: 18:54:34 22/06/2017
Raven: *checks social media*
Nightmarionne: What are the fans saying about us?

(When will all the characters meet up?)
---
#40 Posted: 19:44:59 22/06/2017
((Not sure))

Asriel blushed "Thanks..." He said "And what about you? You look great!" He said to her as he looked around
---
#41 Posted: 00:28:44 23/06/2017
Midna giggled at that. "If you think I look good now, I find it hard to imagine what you'd think of my true form," she said with a smirk. Growing more serious, she continued. "In my experience, humans tend to be afraid of me. I suppose they could be afraid of you, but... you look pretty harmless. I don't see why they'd want to hurt you. Sorry if that seemed offensive, I know some people try to look intimidating." After a moment's thought, she reached up to feel whether or not she was wearing her mask. When she found she was, she grew slightly puzzled. It was one thing to be an imp again, another entirely to have the mask. Trying to hide her confusion, she held out an arm and noted, "I think if these markings or my eyes didn't scare them off, the mask would."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#42 Posted: 22:29:31 23/06/2017 | Topic Creator
[You can have your characters meet up with whoever you want, Pokemon. You don't need me to make decisions for you.]

The sky-blue pegasus offered the fox her hoof. "Rainbow Dash, best flier in all of Equestria!"

"Yeah..." I replied to Austin, glancing up at the hole in my roof. "At least, the part with the bang and the hole-in-roofness was her. Not sure what caused that power surge."
---
#43 Posted: 02:09:46 24/06/2017
(Yeah, but please add details of where your characters are going and how they get to the others)

Asriel looked at the mask "I like it! Its kinda cool!" He said with a smile

Ki shook her hoof "Nice to meet you"

"Maybe her crashing shook the lines or something." I said before looking back at Evan "So... does she know how she got here?"
---
#44 Posted: 13:07:03 24/06/2017
"Thanks," Midna said. "I'm not sure everyone would agree, though. Humans are weird." She shrugged, putting her hands behind her head and leaning back in the air. "Either way, we can't just stay in this spot forever. We're gonna have to go out there at some point. Better get it over with."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#45 Posted: 13:13:40 25/06/2017
OOC: is this still accepting?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#46 Posted: 14:27:13 25/06/2017 | Topic Creator
[Sure thing! I usually always accept up to the 25th page of the first topic on my RPs.]
As if any of my RPs are good enough to get a second topic...

"No, no, that's probably not it, my power went out before she showed up." I glanced over at Rainbow Dash; I didn't want her to think we were being accusatory towards her. She's a pretty tough mare, I wouldn't want to get on her bad side. And as she's already clarified multiple times, she had no idea how she got here. Still, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask her some other details. "Hey, Dash, is there anything else you remember before you showed up here?"

"Nice to meet ya, too, Ki!" She looked over at the blonde human asking her a question. She lifted a hoof to her chin. "Well, right as I passed through that portal thingy, I felt some sort of weird... energy, I guess. It felt like some kind of magic, but I'm not sure what kind it was. Magic is more Twilight's thing." The idea that this was one of Discord's pranks sprung to mind, but he'd been behaving himself well enough lately, so she didn't latch onto that theory... yet.
---
#47 Posted: 14:41:52 25/06/2017
Asriel looked around "I guess so... We probably should look around for someone" He said before leaving the alley

"Hmm... If only I understood what was going on" I said as I sat down next to Rainbow Dash. I looked at the blue pegasus with a smile "We'll get you home"

"Yeah! Then we can get me home too!" Ki said as he had a thought "Wait... What if there were others like us out and about somewhere worried about where they are?"
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#48 Posted: 15:23:16 25/06/2017
Ok!
Name: Rhodonite
What are they from: Steven Universe
Personality: She is kind and accepting but easily scared and always cautious/anxious
Wiki link: http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Rhodonite
Other: Her weapon is a bow staff and she has typical Gem powers
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#49 Posted: 20:09:17 25/06/2017 | Topic Creator
[Accepted!]

"Hm. I think you might be onto something, Ki." I mean, it would make sense. Unless we're in some kind of ****ty self-insert fanfic, why wouldn't there be more fictional characters out and about? And if that's the case, that opens another problem: while Rainbow Dash and Ki are good characters, who's to say an evil villain won't eventually find its way here? We should keep our eyes peeled for other characters. Not only for their sake, but ours, too!
---
#50 Posted: 23:11:34 25/06/2017
Raven: *walks over to Taylor Swift* Hey Taylor!
Taylor Swift: Hey Raven and Nightmarionne
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me