Page 1 of 1
List of Best Senseis in Each Class
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#1 Posted: 09:29:34 13/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Even though smilie isn't out yet, I got all the figures I wanted in the game and wanted to make my final list for best sensei in each class.

Sentinel smilie Has speed options while being a pretty good power house.
Swashbuckler smilie Very amazing power and his best path gives him combos to help him move faster.
Brawler smilie Very underrated with strong moves and surprisingly a good speed move with the Lariat.
Smasher smilie Super strong, fast and versatile. Also the most original female Skylander.
Ninja smilie Attractive and very unique for a ninja. Also got some good range with her whip.
Sorcerer smilie Surprisingly a good fighter and is somehow better than Crash Bandicoot. Great villain as always.
Bowslinger smilie Decent coverage, cool teleports and decent speed. Cool design to go along with creative gameplay.
Bazooker smilie Honestly is just better than Flarewolf, but not the best villain in the game. Still fun though.
Quickshot smilie Lots of range and great crowd control moves. Sadly I like her more than smilie now.
Knight smilie DOn't have a knight, but he has better range and coverage than the other knights.

You may provide your own list for best sensei in each battle class and can express your feelings on why.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2 Posted: 11:59:50 13/05/2017
Brawler - smilie
Sorcerer - smilie
Smasher - smilie
Knight - smilie
Bowslinger - smilie
Sentinel - smilie
Ninja - smilie
Quickshot - smilie
Bazooker - smilie
Swashbuckler - smilie

If Crash and Cortex are not included:
Brawler - smilie
Sorcerer - smilie
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:16:19 24/05/2017 by Chompy-King257
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#3 Posted: 12:52:01 13/05/2017
Sentinel smilie
Swashbuckler smilie
Brawler smilie
Smasher smilie
Ninja smilieHe has OCD and he's just perfect
Sorcerer smilieI like it when she turns into a giant
Bowslinger smilieAwsome gameplay
Bazooker smilie Because he looks so gay
Quickshot smilie Waifu goallls
Knight smilie Pure awesomeness and sexy voice !!
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 13:03:20 13/05/2017 by KingMed
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4 Posted: 10:55:22 15/05/2017
Sentinel - smilie (An absolute GOD, super fun to play as and very strong. I love her design and personality as well.)
Swashbuckler - smilie (Loved Bad Juju since Trap Team and the new addition of Juju Junior is really nice. She's a very fun strategic character.)
Brawler - smilie (Surprised by this guy. Pretty cool design, and is ridiculously powerful.)
Smasher - smilie (Such an original character. Super fun and super strong with fast attacks)
Ninja - smilie (The whip is such a unique feature. It has a lot of range, and is so strong. Her design is also very unique.)
Sorcerer - smilie (Fun, strategic character who actually does a lot of damage. Design is fairly unique and hes just super fun to play as.)
Bowslinger - smilie (This may just be because I don't have RO-BOW, but I love Buckshot's design. His arrows are also fairly strong and the portals once upgraded are amazing)
Bazooker - smilie (Super fun character. I love the design, and I like the switching between flamethrower and rockets. He has so many various abilities and it makes him a very enjoyable character. Also I hate Chompy Mage.)
Quickshot - smilie (Incredible design, and I've heard some really great things about her gameplay. She looks very fun and I LOVE her accent.)
Knight - smilie (High damaging character with an incredible design and fun gameplay.)
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#5 Posted: 11:14:03 15/05/2017
Sentinel-Hood Sickle(Hood sickle was one of my favorite villains in trap team, he was just awesomely powerful)
Swashbuckler-Bad Juju(I loved Bad Juju, and also Juju Junior is adorable)
Brawler-King Pen(I actually like King Pen, amazing and fun, especially for a starter pack character)
Smasher-Pain-Yatta(This is kind of weird, because Chopscotch is my favorite Sensei, but Pain-Yatta is my favorite hero, and he has an amazing move set)
Ninja-Boom Bloom(A unique weapon, and her design is amazing)
Sorcerer-Pit Boss(An amazing character, not the most origanal, but the best sorcerer in my opinion)
Bowslinger-Ro-Bow(A great pun, and an amazing character)
Bazooker-Flarewolf(Amazing and origanal, with cool attacks)
Quickshot-Dr. Krankcase(An amazing villain, and even better in this game)
Knight-Blaster-Tron(A cool villain, with a laser sword, and Kaiju bot)

There you go
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#6 Posted: 15:26:37 15/05/2017
Brawler: smilie - Very fast attacks and can tower up insane damage.
Sorcerer: smilie - Has some pretty strong attacks and she can keep the enemies at distance.
Knight: smilie - Very strong attacks with a great range.
Bowslinger: smilie (will probably be Ro-Bow) - Can fill the whole screen with his attacks.
Smasher: smilie - Very fast and very powerful.
Ninja: smilie - Has a lot of strong attacks to defeat enemies.
Sentinel: smilie - Demolishes literally everything.
Bazooker: smilie - A lot of fun to play as. His attacks aren't that strong but you can combine them to destroy the enemies.
Swashbuckler: smilie - Ridiculously fast and deals out damage quickly.
Quickshot: smilie - Attacks have great range and hit multiple enemies.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#7 Posted: 21:29:16 15/05/2017
Pain-Yatta
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#8 Posted: 20:06:41 24/05/2017
Bazooker- Flarewolf. Easy choice over Chompy Mage. His three attacks are all good. Just avoid parachuting when surrounded. He's vulnerable when he lands.

Brawler- King Pen. Took him for granted coming with the starter. But when I finally came back to him, BOOM!

Bowslinger- Ro-Bow. Not out yet, but I don't like Wolfgang or Buchshot.

Knight- Wild Storm. Had to test him against Blaster-Tron. I do love beast form, but it was all the knock-back that won.

Ninja- Starcast. Shadow form makes him evasive. And... Space ship!

Quickshot- Tidepool. We're getting married in the fall.

Sentinel- Barbella. Rock crystals flying everywhere!

Smasher- Chopscotch. Mixing cute with deadly.

Sorcerer- Mysticat. I had to test this one against Pit Boss. I thought PB would win, but Mysticat showed more power of you use the different attacks together.

Swashbuckler- Aurora. Someone criticized her for not having a ranged attack. She's so fast she IS a ranged attack. If you don't have her on the fastest Skylander alive path, reset.
---
Any last wishes?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:21:51 24/05/2017 by Wishblade
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me