Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What IS a Ghost-buster?
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 23:33:04 12/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Everyone says a Ghostbuster is a paranormal fireman who captures ghosts disturbing the peace but screw that! Let's try and break it down before I can figure out how it can be redefined.

A Ghost could mean soul or spirit that sustains and mobilises our bodies. A Buster could mean someone who breaks or destroys.

What am I trying to say is what if a new Ghostbusters film could be made that's dramatic that shows the consequences of the actions of the Ghostbusters. What if they're actually destroying these ghosts? What if some of the ghosts are good people (before they died)? You can have ghosts confused and scared as they run for their (after)lives from amoral Ghostbusters? Maybe the Ghostbusters are actually evil or maybe they realise the terrors they've been causing and face their crimes. You can have the Ghostbusters played by new actors so the film would be distant from the new 2016 reboot.

It wouldn't be a comedy. It would be an experience. Something akin to Jacob's Ladder.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:33:20 12/05/2017 by StevemacQ
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#2 Posted: 23:39:04 12/05/2017
What about inflatable bra? Basically one can pump oneself nice symmetric pair even though it is not there. So therefore the concept of ghostBUSTER.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 03:43:33 14/05/2017

just say NO to SJW Ghostbusters
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#4 Posted: 03:48:49 14/05/2017
Sorry dude, that movie sucked. End of story!

But to answer your question, A Ghostbuster is a person who traps ghosts haunting people in New York City
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#5 Posted: 10:20:19 14/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheToyNerd
Sorry dude, that movie sucked. End of story!

But to answer your question, A Ghostbuster is a person who traps ghosts haunting people in New York City

It is but what if one of the Ghostbusters was evil (cement by having a well known actor who plays creepy villains) and the ghosts they're trapping are good people who can't move on? Let's loom at it though the ghost's perspective for one and none of that neon light because there's more than one type of ghost.

To be honest, all I want to hurt the entitled fat old men who harass female actors over the last Ghostbusters movie (because it's easier than attacking corporations like Sony) regardless of the quality of the film itself (which probably isn't much anyway because Sony also gave everyone Smurfs and those not-so-Amazing Spiderman movies).

Why not get back at these old fans by making a Ghostbusters movies that makes portray a Ghostbusters team as villains? Since they didn't even know the original film was just meant to be a comedy, let's not even make it funny. It'll be practically an existential horror film.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#6 Posted: 12:06:50 16/05/2017
A ghost buster? Simple... a dark-type.

Oh, we're not talking about Pokémon, are we? <.>;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#7 Posted: 12:38:29 16/05/2017
busting makes me feel good!
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#8 Posted: 14:47:01 16/05/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Quote: Carmelita Fox
busting makes me feel good!

ur avatar makes me feel good ;;)

[User Posted Image]
- - -
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#9 Posted: 23:54:05 16/05/2017
I dig the idea.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me