Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Official Skylanders Confessions Topic
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 01:24:50 10/05/2017 | Topic Creator
This type of topic has been tried a few times I think, and each time it's ended with the topic meeting it's demise. I hope to change that by making this one, which is basically similar to the headcanon one.

Remember to keep your confessions at least somewhat clean.

This can also be used for unpopular Skylander opinions, as they are basically a form of confessions when it comes down to it.

Mine are below.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I low key ship Luminous and Nightshade, but not much. More platonic than anything else - something like a "bromance" if you will.
*I actually ship Starwolf, but only in a platonic way. I imagine them as very close friends, is all.

More to come.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 01:55:59 10/05/2017
Goomer is a strictly platonic relationship as well
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3 Posted: 02:01:37 10/05/2017
The Vehicle gimmick doesn't seem bad at all to me, aside from the controls. I haven't played it, just judging by gameplays and stuff.
---
Bruh
#4 Posted: 02:04:50 10/05/2017
Blastermind is better than Enigma
#5 Posted: 04:03:46 10/05/2017
definitive list of how i'd handle 10 more villain figs-

Luminous (Light/Brawler)
Nightshade (Dark/Knight)
Chef Pepper Jack (Fire/Swashbuckler)
Dreamcatcher (Air/Bowslinger)
Gulper (Water/Sentinel)
Bomb Shell (Tech/Bazooker)
Eye Five (Magic/Quickshot)
Eye Scream (Undead/Sorcerer)
Cuckoo Clocker (Life/Smasher)
Chomp Chest (Earth/Ninja)
#6 Posted: 10:47:37 10/05/2017 | Topic Creator
I literally cannot express in words how much I freaking adored SuperChargers. The story, roster and way of handling the gimmick was freaking perfect and I couldn't have loved it anymore. I loved every character and vehicle, and I feel like this game has by far the strongest story of them all.

It's tied with Imaginators for my favorite game in the series. Imaginators may have a better gimmick, SuperChargers has a better story, and they are equal in all other areas.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:41 29/05/2017 by Chompy-King257
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#7 Posted: 04:16:58 13/07/2017
Quote: Drawdler
People abbreviating Academy as SA kind of pisses me off because I still call the first game SA. It's nothing major, but there's been more times than you would expect where it wasn't clear if people were talking about the game or the show based on context.

To me it's;

First game-SSA
Academy-SA

If someone like you just used SA without any context I would automatically assume it was Academy. When I refer to the first game I actually use SSA and use the full names for every other Skylanders Property.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#8 Posted: 10:29:46 13/07/2017
Quote: ninja9351
People abbreviating Academy as SA kind of pisses me off because I still call the first game SA. It's nothing major, but there's been more times than you would expect where it wasn't clear if people were talking about the game or the show based on context.

To me it's;

First game-SSA
Academy-SA

If someone like you just used SA without any context I would automatically assume it was Academy. When I refer to the first game I actually use SSA and use the full names for every other Skylanders Property.

I completely understand, that's why I usually write "SA" for "Spyro's Adventure" and always write just "Academy".
I simply add a "the" if I'm talking about the actual place.

Confessions, huh?
Well, the biggest confession I can think of is the fact I still believe this series is far from ending and might simply take a break.
Nothing shocking but I feel like you almost have to hide this opinion, lately.

And I still have a small hope for more Imaginators content. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#9 Posted: 16:34:21 20/07/2017
I'm considering getting the Wii U version of Swap Force so I can give the game a proper chance. But then I would lose my progress and stuff, so...
---
Soon.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#10 Posted: 23:53:18 20/07/2017
Quote: Drek95
Quote: ninja9351

To me it's;

First game-SSA
Academy-SA

I completely understand, that's why I usually write "SA" for "Spyro's Adventure" and always write just "Academy".
I simply add a "the" if I'm talking about the actual place.

Confessions, huh?
Well, the biggest confession I can think of is the fact I still believe this series is far from ending and might simply take a break.
Nothing shocking but I feel like you almost have to hide this opinion, lately.

And I still have a small hope for more Imaginators content. smilie

Don't hide your hope. We need more of it. It's been like a funeral around here.
---
Any last wishes?
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#11 Posted: 18:39:37 22/07/2017
confess what? that you took your skylander with you to the bath tube or you butt them up your butt... i didnt do either, anyway i hope for s remake of the spyro games now. to be honest i got a bit tired of the skylanders at the end, it need a 5 years break at least. then they can make one for the ps5 or whatever, i think people will be more open for the game series again by that time.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#12 Posted: 20:54:46 26/07/2017
stormblade's hips are the only good thing in ssc
#13 Posted: 21:46:57 26/07/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
stormblade's hips are the only good thing in ssc

I'm kinda fond of Splat. ...or should I say fauned.
---
Any last wishes?
#14 Posted: 21:59:14 26/07/2017
I HEARD A PUN I'M HERE NOW

But yeah SSC had the best female characters in my opinion.
---
Soon.
#15 Posted: 02:05:09 27/07/2017
Tidepool and Academy GQ are the only acceptable Slylanders waifus

Ninjini was my first waifu. I like 'em tall.
---
Any last wishes?
#16 Posted: 02:48:22 27/07/2017 | Topic Creator
I loved having Crash and Cortex but I really wished they did a full on crossover. Like, keep Crash and Cortex the exact same but add a bunch of new characters and make a plot centered around Kaos finding Crystals and using them to make an evil weapon or something. And then the bosses in the original trilogy could either be trappable villains or actual Skylanders.
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#17 Posted: 11:28:27 30/07/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257
I loved having Crash and Cortex but I really wished they did a full on crossover. Like, keep Crash and Cortex the exact same but add a bunch of new characters and make a plot centered around Kaos finding Crystals and using them to make an evil weapon or something. And then the bosses in the original trilogy could either be trappable villains or actual Skylanders.

that is actually a very good idea, i would love to play that.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#18 Posted: 17:15:04 30/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: CountMoneyBone

that is actually a very good idea, i would love to play that.

Thanks! Who knows, maybe I'll fully develop it one day. We'll see.

Another confession:
Slobber Trap is one of my favorite Trap Team Villains.
---
Mobcraft101 Red Sparx Gems: 63
#19 Posted: 02:35:02 09/08/2017
I actually like Sprocket.... .-.
---
I say "I'm sorry" every second of every day. I love Akame Ga Kill. I'm a teen girl who probably shouldn't be here. I make bad art.
Mobcraft101 Red Sparx Gems: 63
#20 Posted: 02:35:53 09/08/2017
Quote: Wishblade
Tidepool and Academy GQ are the only acceptable Slylanders waifus

Ninjini was my first waifu. I like 'em tall.

Stealth elf and Ninjini are my favorite Skylander waifus
---
I say "I'm sorry" every second of every day. I love Akame Ga Kill. I'm a teen girl who probably shouldn't be here. I make bad art.
#21 Posted: 23:57:12 19/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Design wise, Boomer is probably one of the best Skylanders. I love the concept of playing as a character who turned to good after everyone around him was bad.
---
JunkyGoblin Red Sparx Gems: 58
#22 Posted: 04:07:20 21/08/2017
Design wise, Boomer is probably one of the best Skylanders. I love the concept of playing as a character who turned to good after everyone around him was bad.

Amen. He's got a lot of personality, and he ends up being so much fun. Boomer is love. Boomer is life.

I don't have any big confessions. I also wasn't aware Skylanders were shipped so often. TIL!
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#23 Posted: 16:21:50 21/08/2017
Even though I enjoyed most of the Skylanders franchise, I won't miss it when it dies.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#24 Posted: 03:18:51 22/08/2017
Quote: JunkyGoblin

Amen. He's got a lot of personality, and he ends up being so much fun. Boomer is love. Boomer is life.

I remember back when I saw Skylanders in stores for the very first time, and I saw Boomer next to cool looking characters like Drobot and Hex. My only thought about him at the time was "do they seriously expect kids to want such an ugly looking creature?".

Fast forward six years and now I'm a total Boomer fanboy.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#25 Posted: 23:31:48 24/08/2017
i named my necrozma "Prism Break"
#26 Posted: 02:33:17 25/08/2017
Move over Tidepool and Academy GQ, Ninjini is coming to the Academy season 2! (Thanks for the tip, Bifrost!)
---
Any last wishes?
#27 Posted: 07:59:12 25/08/2017

That's a good name for it. I named two of my team members in Moon after Skylanders; my Lycanroc (midnight form) is named Wolfgang and my Salazzle is named Cynder.

I'm not sure if this counts as a confession, but whenever I'm listing all the elements, I usually put them in the order they're in on the poster that comes with SSA.
#28 Posted: 08:23:38 25/08/2017
Quote: alicecarp

That's a good name for it. I named two of my team members in Moon after Skylanders; my Lycanroc (midnight form) is named Wolfgang and my Salazzle is named Cynder.

I'm not sure if this counts as a confession, but whenever I'm listing all the elements, I usually put them in the order they're in on the poster that comes with SSA.

If I ever get a Shiny Reshiram or Zekrom, I'm gonna name them Spotlight and Blackout respectively. Just look at the shinies and you'll see why.
---
Soon.
#29 Posted: 23:06:24 25/08/2017
I named my lycanroc midnight Wolfgang as well (my non-shiny at least)

....and my golurk is Grave Clobber....
#30 Posted: 18:33:22 26/08/2017 | Topic Creator
I thought Warnado was considered a dragon up until today.

Anyway, Bash is the best dragon by far.
---
Slvr Red Sparx Gems: 87
#31 Posted: 04:32:38 30/08/2017
I ship Chill and Zap so hard the boat is sinking. And by that I mean everyone hates me for that ship.

Secondly, I used to think Drill Sergeant was the most useless character in the game. And then I beat traptanium Kaos with him easily. And then I got him to level 20 in 10 minutes because of how quickly he killed everything in an arena. Drill Sergeant is love. Drill Sergeant is life.
---
Current Figure Total: 403
Newest Figure: Employee Edition Prism Break
Level Average of All Figures: 12.6
#32 Posted: 10:28:20 30/08/2017
Quote: Slvr
I ship Chill and Zap so hard the boat is sinking. And by that I mean everyone hates me for that ship.

Secondly, I used to think Drill Sergeant was the most useless character in the game. And then I beat traptanium Kaos with him easily. And then I got him to level 20 in 10 minutes because of how quickly he killed everything in an arena. Drill Sergeant is love. Drill Sergeant is life.

Right!?

He's my go-to for any challenge requiring speed. He's also very strong in PvP.
---
Any last wishes?
#33 Posted: 18:01:42 30/08/2017
Quote: Wishblade
Quote: Slvr

Right!?

He's my go-to for any challenge requiring speed. He's also very strong in PvP.

This is true, however, Pook Blade Saint Stealth Elf and Master Blaster Drobot ftw.
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#34 Posted: 23:33:27 30/08/2017
I think Tidepool is a lesbian

I'm thinking to much into this aren't I
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#35 Posted: 23:41:29 30/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
I think Tidepool is a lesbian

I'm thinking to much into this aren't I

It's because of Tracer isn't it

Buckshot is one of my favorite Skylander designs
---
#36 Posted: 01:55:51 31/08/2017
i haven't played this game in months.

i need to import LIM before it gets too expensive.
cookieeater Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#37 Posted: 14:27:49 01/09/2017
i found a explicit skylanders comic
---
my fursona is a hot dog
#38 Posted: 15:45:17 01/09/2017
Quote: cookieeater

i've found worse
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#39 Posted: 23:06:38 01/09/2017

i've found worse

Once I saw explicit art of Bash and I was really horny that night, so I, well... Appreciated how well-drawn it was...

There goes my innocent view of you.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#40 Posted: 23:12:00 01/09/2017
Innocent?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
K I'm done.
---
Soon.
#41 Posted: 08:18:46 02/09/2017
I have given Mags the nickname "I Can't Believe It's Not Applejack."
#42 Posted: 02:46:20 04/09/2017

i've found worse

Once I saw explicit art of Bash and I was really horny that night, so I, well... Appreciated how well-drawn it was...

so i guess you... rocked and rolled all night?
#43 Posted: 17:58:51 04/09/2017
OOOH YEAHHH
EDIT: erm that was in response to the comment above... forgot to quote...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:59:15 04/09/2017 by Slvr
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#44 Posted: 22:27:05 26/09/2017
Not a fan of Stealth Elf's Academy design. I don't know, I just don't like how her face looks without the sleeve. Other female humanoid characters have similar faces but I don't have a problem with any of them, so it's probably the sleeve not covering her mouth that I don't like. Also, I had a slight wish she had a closer personality to the games. Not that I think she's a bad character (I like her in the show), and I do know that the show is not supposed to be so close to the games, but I would like to see her with a more "silent/mysterious" personality. Maybe they have another character planned for that.
---
Bruh
#45 Posted: 01:56:54 27/09/2017
I like Buckshot.

I don't like Wild Storm
---
Any last wishes?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me