darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Make random ficitonal characters senseis REMASTERED
Page 1 of 1
Make random ficitonal characters senseis REMASTERED
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1 Posted: 13:07:54 06/05/2017 | Topic Creator
The old one is no longer popular, so I'd thought I'd bring it back

Deadpool
"This is my chatchphrase"

Kitana Slash-Press Attack 1 to slash your enemies with your katanas
Let's count em down-Press Attack 2 to fire your pistols at enemies, you only have 12 shots before you have to reload

Mmmm Chimichanga-Any food items Deadpool eats gives him a 20% health boost as well
This is my Taunt-Press Attack 3 to taunt your foes, they will get stronger in damage, but their health will decrease
Kitana Slash Combo-Press Attack 1 is sucsession 3 times to preform a kitana combo
Crock Shot-Holding down Attack 1 near an enemy allows Deadpool to kick them, stunning them

Don't care path
IDC-Holding down Attack 3 makes Deadpool say "I don't care" causing them enemies to be confused
Someone's Not Counting Combo-Press Attack 1, Attack 1, Attack 2 to pull off a new combo
Infinite Ammo-Deadpool doesn't have to reload his guns anymore

Still Don't care path
Mmmmmm More Chimichangas-Any food items deadpool eats gives him a 50% health boost
Victory Dance Combo-Press Attack 1, Attack 1, Attack 3 for a new combo
Kitana Toss-Pressing Attack 1 and Attack 2 at the same time causes Deadpool to throw his Kitana

Soul Gem
Marvel Cosplay-Holding down Attack 1 and Attack 3 at the same time causes Deadpool to cosplay as a random Marvel hero for 10 seconds, you can use that heroes abilities as well

Sky-Chi
Do you think I care
Deadpool relaxes in his chair, while a giant bazooka shoots Chimichangas at his enemies

Next up
Xenomorph
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#2 Posted: 13:29:42 06/05/2017
Hell Shot ( Quick shot sensie..He looks similar to the charcter in my DP )
Catchphrase : Magma Burst
Attacks 1 : Fires Rapid bullets
Attack 2 : Fire Dash
Attack 3 : Transforms into a demon
Moveset ( Double tap jump button to fly ) ( First Attack Claw slash with combos ) ( Second Attack Magma Breath )
Sould Gem : While Jumping Press the second attack to summon a meteor .
Sky Chi : Transforms into a demon and he carries two snipers and shots enimes very rapidly and small volcanos burst out of the ground that damage enimes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:31:12 06/05/2017 by KingMed
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#3 Posted: 21:37:13 06/05/2017
Gemini
Undead Quickshootet, female)
Catchphrase: "Don't mess with us. You won't like us when we're angry."
Attack 1: Fire bullets
Attack 2: Launch tombstones
Attack 3: summon zombies to fight with you
Soul Gem: Hold Attack 3 to steal enemies' souls, controlling your enemies temporarily before they perish and gain a XP ball for each enemy controlled
Sky-Chi: Death Blossom discharging powerful undead energy
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me