Page 1 of 1
Leveling-up issues
Lombax4 Red Sparx Gems: 43
#1 Posted: 14:16:37 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
I seem to be having an issue trying to level up my Imaginators (28 Senseis) and can't get them to level up past 20. Anyone else having this issue? Very frustrating! And, is the re-mastering of Spyro a real thing or just a wish?
Coxula Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#2 Posted: 14:29:13 28/04/2017
Are you talking about Senseis or Imaginators?

Senseis stop at 20 - Imaginators shouldn't.
---
SI: collection complete! :-)))
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#3 Posted: 16:03:32 28/04/2017
As Coxula stated, Senseis and all other pre-made figures cap out at level 20. Imaginators (the ones you create) start with a level cap of 15 and that number goes up by one for every unique Sensei in your collection.

As for the Spyro remaster, it's just a rumor right now. Possible, but not confirmed.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#4 Posted: 23:24:06 28/04/2017
as Coxula, your Imaginators are limited to level 15 + 1 level/Sensei.
let me give you an example:
my Imaginators' collection I've got 42 figures, which gives me a level/Sensei. that equals to an additional 42 levels, which caps my Imaginators at level 57. if one had all the figures, that would be close to level 70.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#5 Posted: 14:14:30 29/04/2017 | Topic Creator
I am having an issue leveling up past 20 even though I have enough Imaginators to level up to at least 43. Has anyone else had this issue? I am very frustrated and have not been able to find an answer anywhere.

I should have stated that I play on a PS4 and can not level up no matter what difficulty I play on. Tried them all to see if that made any difference.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:43:29 29/04/2017 by Buuzer
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#6 Posted: 14:44:23 29/04/2017
Lombax4, no needs to create a new topic. Just use this one.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#7 Posted: 14:54:32 29/04/2017
Quote: Lombax4
I am having an issue leveling up past 20 even though I have enough Imaginators to level up to at least 43. Has anyone else had this issue? I am very frustrated and have not been able to find an answer anywhere.

I should have stated that I play on a PS4 and can not level up no matter what difficulty I play on. Tried them all to see if that made any difference.

Imaginators do not increase the cap.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#8 Posted: 16:08:43 03/05/2017
Lombax,
it's the other way around.
the more Sensei you have, The higher your Imaginators' level will be.
for example, w/o any Sensei your Imaginators will only go up to level 15. however, I've updated my Sensei yesterday by getting Blaster-Tron and Tidepool, which boosts my number of Sensei to 42 and my cap level is 59. I've only missed 4 figures: 3 chase sold at retail and the employee figure.
once you've reach the level cap, your Imaginators' stats get insane.
found a very fast way to unlock Ultimate gear and weapons without doing the Arena.
First, go to Kaos' s lair. Second, grab the explosive to the cave under the big cannon. once it explodes, go all the way to the back where two piles of gold and a glowing orb is. that's an experience orb.
for part 1 to work, your Imaginator(s) must be at level 1 for it to work.
once you touch the orb, you'll notice the Imaginator' s level goes up to 4 right off the bat. the next 2,or more, levels are up to you. it doesn't take a really long time to do and you can really unlock some powerful stuff.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#9 Posted: 18:25:00 04/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Thanks all the info on my leveling up question. I guess I missed the memo saying ony Imaginators could go past level 20! LOL! Too bad, would have been awesome, but I heard Kaos could go to level 21?
mR_CaESaR Yellow Sparx Gems: 1310
#10 Posted: 00:45:03 05/06/2017
Quote: Insane01
which boosts my number of Sensei to 42 and my cap level is 59. I've only missed 4 figures: 3 chase sold at retail and the employee figure.

I think you're missing one more. My level cap is 64.

There are 5 chases for this series (starcast, barbella, chain reaction, pain-yatta and dec-ember)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me