Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
can you... [CLOSED]
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#1 Posted: 02:47:33 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Can you stop hating on me? I did nothing wrong to all of you...

Stop suspending me, I just want people to like me, but no you all treat me like evil and yet there's people worse them that they don't get punished.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2 Posted: 02:52:33 28/04/2017
holy **** shut the **** up

just shut the **** up.

Here's why no one likes you: You obviously have severe mental issues that make you violent, you have severe narcissistic tendencies, you're just generally an ass and you don't act your age. You think the world owes you and you expect everyone to beckon to your every whim. well guess what, your art is nothing special and you're a bad person, you threaten people, you attack people, you threaten to kill yourself so we'll give you attention. I wholeheartedly believe you need to leave this site or get ripto'd, it is not for you. My cousins are ten and they are more mature than you, stop treating everyone around you like they ****ing owe you, they dont owe you ****. Nobody owes you anything, the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be. You wan't respect? ****ing give it instead of demanding it you ungrateful jerk.

Stop being an entitled ass. Jesus ****
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:55:24 28/04/2017 by Lunarz
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3 Posted: 02:59:02 28/04/2017
I was waiting for something to happen so I could post aaaaaand here I am.

Quote: KeybasHedKey
Can you stop hating on me? I did nothing wrong to all of you...

Stop suspending me, I just want people to like me, but no you all treat me like evil and yet there's people worse them that they don't get punished.

Hmmmm...

No.

Well give me a reason why.
---
Bruh
#4 Posted: 03:05:49 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Lunarz
holy **** shut the **** up

just shut the **** up.

Here's why no one likes you: You obviously have severe mental issues that make you violent, you have severe narcissistic tendencies, you're just generally an ass and you don't act your age. You think the world owes you and you expect everyone to beckon to your every whim. well guess what, your art is nothing special and you're a bad person, you threaten people, you attack people, you threaten to kill yourself so we'll give you attention. I wholeheartedly believe you need to leave this site or get ripto'd, it is not for you. My cousins are ten and they are more mature than you, stop treating everyone around you like they ****ing owe you, they dont owe you ****. Nobody owes you anything, the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be. You wan't respect? ****ing give it instead of demanding it you ungrateful jerk.

Stop being an entitled ass. Jesus ****

Ripto'd? You want me out of this place? Stop being a prick against me, you're always trolling me in the ******* Stuff and NonSense, you think i'm inmature, you people don't give me a chance, like what all of you want from me?
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#5 Posted: 03:08:54 28/04/2017
S&N IS FOR TROLLING AND ****POSTING, IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT YOU NEED TO LEAVE.

We want you to stop threatening violence against people???? We want you to stop attacking everybody who doesn't agree with you, stop demanding attention and respect when you don't give respect back, can you really not see how much of an ass you are?
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#6 Posted: 03:15:54 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
I have the right of being in this forum like everyone else.

Oh because KeybasH is being rude, like there's no other users that have been rude aside of me. Why I get the hate but the rest not?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#7 Posted: 03:19:41 28/04/2017
[User Posted Image]
me rn.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#8 Posted: 03:20:44 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Excuse me but this a serious discussion.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#9 Posted: 03:22:56 28/04/2017
honest question, who do you think the people are that are worse but dont get punished? :o
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#10 Posted: 03:23:41 28/04/2017

Oh because KeybasH is being rude, like there's no other users that have been rude aside of me. Why I get the hate but the rest not?

It's true, you do have the right to be on this forum. You do not have the right to threaten people and often state you are going to commit suicide.

But wait, you always ignore what other people say.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#11 Posted: 03:28:00 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis

It's true, you do have the right to be on this forum. You do not have the right to threaten people and often state you are going to commit suicide.

But wait, you always ignore what other people say.

At times Sucide is the only option i have, if no one cares for me, or people keep hating on me, i perfer not to live anymore.

I don't do anything to anyone, don't threat to everyone only one person i did just one. Can someone please accept my apolegies in this life so i can move on?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:28:40 28/04/2017 by KeybasHedKey
#12 Posted: 03:31:20 28/04/2017
Quote: StriderSwag
honest question, who do you think the people are that are worse but dont get punished? smilie

please answer my question kthx
#13 Posted: 03:35:06 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
honest question, who do you think the people are that are worse but dont get punished? smilie

I don't know, but there's people who are worse then me.
#14 Posted: 03:44:57 28/04/2017

I don't know, but there's people who are worse then me.

if you dont know what people are worse, how can you be certain there are?
i dont think youre a bad person, nor do i think you deserve a ban, i just think you need to learn how respect actually works
#15 Posted: 03:46:45 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
All i want is someone to finally accept my apolegies, they're destroying me in the inside.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me