Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Chopscotch
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: Chopscotch

Heavy Hitter Poll 28% (70)
Crazy Cutter Poll 22% (57)
Don't have her Poll 25% (64)
Never played Imaginators Poll 25% (63)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Chopscotch
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#1 Posted: 14:27:22 27/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Tae Kwon Crow's Shuriken Slinger takes the victory.

Now we'll go to the Undead Smasher Sensei Master Chopscotch, do you prefer to upgrade her axe with power or speed?

[User Posted Image] Heavy Hitter
Chop with maximum strength.
Jump Attract Charge Up Axe Headsplosion
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Press (Square) while jumping to attract enemies to your axe. Hold (Square) to charge up a massive Axe Chop. Hit a head with Charge Up Axe to blow it up!
Crazy Cutter
Chop with maximum speed.
Axe Frenzy Long Trails Exploding Trails
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Hold (Square) to create a Trail of Pain that does damage to enemies. Longer Trail of Pain. Hit a Trail of Pain using (Square) from a jump to make it explode.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#2 Posted: 18:29:55 27/04/2017
Ironically, I feel that Chopscotch's best upgrades come before her choosing a path and these upgrades don't make as much of a difference in her power (similar to Thumpback), but I'm voting for Heavy Hitter.

As much as I hate attacks that suck enemies in to where you are, the remaining two upgrades on this path are massive--if Chopscotch does manage to hit one of the skulls that she throws with a charged axe slam, the damage output is tremendous and it works in a big area. Even though it can be difficult to set up, it works great and can really punish crowds if you put in extra care. Meanwhile, I found that the upgrades found on Crazy Cutter do so little damage (and since they force Chopscotch to move forward) that they're inefficient and don't do enough to justify choosing that path.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#3 Posted: 23:30:36 27/04/2017
smilie Penny
PATH: Heavy Hitter
REASON: I thought it would be pretty cool to have this adorable little skull-ghoul girl character OBLITERATE the opposition with a charged-up axe.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 23:42:07 27/04/2017
heavy hitter is the only acceptable option and anybody who chooses crazy cutter is a heathen
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#5 Posted: 02:07:11 28/04/2017
Heavy Hitter. And I tried both.
What Sworn2Skylands said. smilie^
---
Any last wishes?
kczportalmaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#6 Posted: 21:43:27 01/05/2017
heavy hitter
---
go home villains your all drunk off for your G()D DVWN @5535
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#7 Posted: 21:52:14 08/05/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
heavy hitter is the only acceptable option and anybody who chooses crazy cutter is a heathen

Well, I'm a heathen, so...

As I said before, I chose Crazy Cutter and love it. It's good against both bosses and enemy mobs, and Hopscotch + Axe Frenzy (with all the upgrades) is just SAVAGE. Plus, it improves Spin to Win damage output, although is not stated in the upgrades section. It's a much more fun path for me.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#8 Posted: 20:39:39 19/05/2017
Heavy Hitter for this heavy hitter Skylander. Glad that smilie is so much better than smilie was last game.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me