Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > North Korea Threatens Kangaroos with Nuclear Warfare
Page 1 of 1
North Korea Threatens Kangaroos with Nuclear Warfare
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#1 Posted: 20:18:14 24/04/2017 | Topic Creator
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/wo...-line-u-n749816
"North Korea has launched into a war of words against Australia over the country's alliance with the U.S., warning the country is within striking range of a nuclear weapon.

A spokesman for the North Korean foreign ministry accused Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop of spouting 'a string of rubbish against the DPRK (Democratic People's Republic of Korea)' over the country's missile testing, adding 'Australia is blindly and zealously toeing the U.S. line.'"
"Unfettered Bishop issued a statement Sunday saying North Korea should concentrate on its 'long-suffering citizens, rather than building catastrophic weapons: 'North Korea's threats of nuclear strikes against other nations further underlines the need for the regime to abandon its illegal nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs,' she said."

watch out Aussies, how will you ever handle the overwhelming power of North Korea's well-engineered weapons??
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 20:20:16 24/04/2017
im sure the aussies will have a plan
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3 Posted: 21:41:03 24/04/2017
Should we take North Korea seriously? Because I'm genuinely confused.
---
Bruh
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#4 Posted: 21:43:00 24/04/2017
Quote: Crash10

I asked my Magic 8 Ball, but it only told me to "Ask Again Later".
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5 Posted: 21:48:36 24/04/2017
Quote: Seiki

I asked my Magic 8 Ball, but it only told me to "Ask Again Later".

Well waiting shouldn't kill anyone
---
Bruh
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#6 Posted: 23:49:51 24/04/2017
If North Korea really does do this, oh no.

*Flashback*

Junkrat places trap, and mine.

Traps and kills Hanzo

Junkertown wouldn't be a fictional place anymore
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#7 Posted: 02:15:30 25/04/2017
Quote: Carmelita Fox
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/wo...-line-u-n749816
"North Korea has launched into a war of words against Australia over the country's alliance with the U.S., warning the country is within striking range of a nuclear weapon.

A spokesman for the North Korean foreign ministry accused Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop of spouting 'a string of rubbish against the DPRK (Democratic People's Republic of Korea)' over the country's missile testing, adding 'Australia is blindly and zealously toeing the U.S. line.'"
"Unfettered Bishop issued a statement Sunday saying North Korea should concentrate on its 'long-suffering citizens, rather than building catastrophic weapons: 'North Korea's threats of nuclear strikes against other nations further underlines the need for the regime to abandon its illegal nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs,' she said."

watch out Aussies, how will you ever handle the overwhelming power of North Korea's well-engineered weapons??

I don't know who's more mentally unstable and completely insane, Trump or North Korea? I'd say both are pretty much equally psychotic.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#8 Posted: 02:19:38 25/04/2017 | Topic Creator
definitely north korea
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#9 Posted: 03:00:33 25/04/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
If North Korea really does do this, oh no.

*Flashback*

Junkrat places trap, and mine.

Traps and kills Hanzo

Junkertown wouldn't be a fictional place anymore

overwatch is gonna be real guys

i call zenyatta
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#10 Posted: 04:36:52 25/04/2017

North Korea in a nutshell.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#11 Posted: 18:17:29 28/04/2017

Not NK themselves, but China.

China's tried to stay more or less neutral between NATO countries and NK. If bullets start flying, however, they'll have to pick a side.

Get down on your knees and pray to whoever you believe in that they pick our side.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#12 Posted: 19:17:06 28/04/2017
good.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#13 Posted: 23:09:21 28/04/2017
Quote: Iblistech
I don't know who's more mentally unstable and completely insane, Trump or North Korea? I'd say both are pretty much equally psychotic.

Trump is surrounded by individuals who seem to mostly just put up with his nonsense and do what they can to keep him in check while they do their own malicious deeds, all while being ridiculed by a large large portion of the American public.

The Kim family is lauded and Un is surrounded by yes men who do nothing more than parrot what he wants and does it all in the name of honoring his grandfather, all while the public idolizes the family as divine gods.

Trump has a filter. Kim doesn't.

Quote: Metallo

Not NK themselves, but China.

China's tried to stay more or less neutral between NATO countries and NK. If bullets start flying, however, they'll have to pick a side.

Get down on your knees and pray to whoever you believe in that they pick our side.

Hasn't China gotten close to dumping NK in the past for being too out there? Or am I hallucinating?

I can't see China choosing to side with a failing state over the many allies and trade partners it would have on the other side.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:47 28/04/2017 by CAV
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me