Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Feel good and compliments thread.
Page 1 of 1
Feel good and compliments thread.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#1 Posted: 19:52:26 24/04/2017 | Topic Creator
I always hate it when there's an argument on the forums, so I wanted to open up a feel good and compliments thread. Here you post about nice things you like and give nice comments to other users to make them feel good as well. You don't need to compliment, but it is encouraged!

So, go ahead!

Garchomp is one of my favorite Pokemon because it combines to things I love, dragons and sharks, into one thing. My Garchomp is named Thalonius and he's my handsome boy.

My Chihuahua, Ruby, often comes over to me when ever I'm home to give me cuddles and kisses. She's a sweet thang and, despite being my sister's, I seem to be her favorite.

Striderswag is so wonderful and very nice. I always enjoy bantering with her, she's a friend. I hope life gets better for her because she deserves so much better. Just know that many people love and care about you!

Zapnorris, as much as I don't enjoy his memes, has become more respectful over the past few months. It makes me happy your autism doesn't hinder you in anyway (from what I can tell at least) and you got a good imagination, which I hope you put use to in the future.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:55:04 24/04/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 19:55:41 24/04/2017

HIHD, you make really good content. That "thoughts on above avatar thread" was great

Chompyking257, you're my best friend on these forums.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3 Posted: 19:59:50 24/04/2017
Lol, good idea!

I'm excited as hell for Injustice 2! I need me some more awesome superhero nonsense in my life right now. Also, Swamp Thing and Scarecrow look awesome in-game.

I got A's on all my recent tests and quizzes, and I'm doing well in school despite me missing out a few days

All of my friends on here have been so supportive and kind to me as of late, which I especially appreciate because of my current mental health struggle. I love every single one of you from the bottom of my heart. Shoutout to Jaggedstar for being the newest addition to my list of great DS users that I'm glad to call friends.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:01:10 24/04/2017 by TheToyNerd
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 20:01:20 24/04/2017
i'm really excited for ARMS
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#5 Posted: 20:03:03 24/04/2017
I hate you

Heh I've ruined your topic

I dunno ummm, bumblebunnii is real brave and she's super smart about stuff
Strider is a good person

I can't be bothered to be more descriptive I'm too tired :c
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#6 Posted: 20:59:35 24/04/2017
I feel that everyone here has their flaws and their strengths, me included but you know what? That doesn't make anyone bad here, no one here is an absolute bane of existence, everyone deserves to live in this world and everyone is important. Things will happen, up and downs. People will show different sides to them, there is going to be a quarrel or a fight among people. There will be people who disagree or agree, but no matter how old you get, we're all still learning and in need of growth. No matter the negative, there is always positives about people. Everyone deserves respect and that their actions should be disliked, the person themselves shouldn't be hated. Because again, we're all a mix of bad and good, weaknesses and strengths, problems and fixes. One person shouldn't be outweighed over the other in importance as we're all equally important and needed is this world.

All of you, every last one of you, every user here, is important. You all have something good about you, and no one is inherently or totally evil. You are all something good and wonderful, and beautiful in this world. No matter who you are, what you've been through, if you've shown that bad side of you or not. You are all beautiful Human beings in some way, some shape, some form. Everyone here deserves peace, happiness, and to be treated right. And not one is any less or more important than the other you all share that same importance and wonderful goodness about yourselves... You're, all, each and every one of you, beautifully wonderful, you all have something special about you.

And that's, that's what I feel about you and almost every other living being on this Earth, that there is something wonderful, beautiful about this world and those that live on it. There is something special about everyone here and never forget that this world can be a beautiful place, make it beautiful, see it beautiful, notice the wonderful, the simple things that make you and this place is special. It's there, it always has been and always will.

Love you everyone, from my heart of hearts.~ <3
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:01:33 24/04/2017 by Dark Lord
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#7 Posted: 21:15:59 24/04/2017
I'm proud of all my friends, family, and my most special someone. Couldn't ask for much more right now.

We have a great levelheaded community here too, you're all great.
---
BREATHE AIR.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#8 Posted: 21:34:25 24/04/2017
Quote: Dark Lord
I feel that everyone here has their flaws and their strengths, me included but you know what? That doesn't make anyone bad here, no one here is an absolute bane of existence, everyone deserves to live in this world and everyone is important. Things will happen, up and downs. People will show different sides to them, there is going to be a quarrel or a fight among people. There will be people who disagree or agree, but no matter how old you get, we're all still learning and in need of growth. No matter the negative, there is always positives about people. Everyone deserves respect and that their actions should be disliked, the person themselves shouldn't be hated. Because again, we're all a mix of bad and good, weaknesses and strengths, problems and fixes. One person shouldn't be outweighed over the other in importance as we're all equally important and needed is this world.

All of you, every last one of you, every user here, is important. You all have something good about you, and no one is inherently or totally evil. You are all something good and wonderful, and beautiful in this world. No matter who you are, what you've been through, if you've shown that bad side of you or not. You are all beautiful Human beings in some way, some shape, some form. Everyone here deserves peace, happiness, and to be treated right. And not one is any less or more important than the other you all share that same importance and wonderful goodness about yourselves... You're, all, each and every one of you, beautifully wonderful, you all have something special about you.

And that's, that's what I feel about you and almost every other living being on this Earth, that there is something wonderful, beautiful about this world and those that live on it. There is something special about everyone here and never forget that this world can be a beautiful place, make it beautiful, see it beautiful, notice the wonderful, the simple things that make you and this place is special. It's there, it always has been and always will.

Love you everyone, from my heart of hearts.~ <3

I completely agree. Everyone has some kind of reason to exist, even if they don't know what it is.
---
Soon.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#9 Posted: 21:47:37 24/04/2017
I'm way more excited than I should for something as simple as remakes, but how can I help myself after that Cortex trailer?

And nice words Dark Lord.

Also, I enjoy Zap's memes. Yeah, sometimes they can get old, but he has his charm. My mind didn't really changed about him after he said he's autistic. Still think he's as nice as always. I actually got surprised I still look at him the same way as before he said it.
---
Bruh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#10 Posted: 22:14:58 24/04/2017
gage is hands down the best user.

then again, i'm completely bias.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#11 Posted: 07:08:48 25/04/2017
Well, you exist, parisruelz12, and do some good within the community.

As for another user to give any compliments to: ...........dunno. Project_Unnamed is dope. :thumbs_up:
---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#12 Posted: 07:19:46 25/04/2017
hey.

i love you.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me