Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > First 4 Figures announced Spyro and Crash Action Figures!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
First 4 Figures announced Spyro and Crash Action Figures!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#101 Posted: 02:07:06 26/07/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Why should it matter if there's a Skylanders Spyro statue if we're getting a Classic Spyro statue? Like, you're still getting one of Classic Spyro, so what's the big deal with them potentially making a Skylanders Spyro statue too?

Because Skylanders Spyro is the Hitler of Video games

Source: Me, a Spyro fan who can't let go of the past and holds the first three Spyro games to my heart more than anything ever.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#102 Posted: 02:30:03 26/07/2017
Hate train, as we're seeing with the Gamora drama just today. Why be happy with what you have when you can keep other people from liking what you don't like? Who cares about reason either when you feel good stomping on others? Etc etc.

It extended as far to LOS this time too, since they rigged the voting for Cynder and LOS Spyro. Thankfully the team there is going by a maximum of yes answers and not really how many people want to **** on others' fun.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
danyq94 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#103 Posted: 21:29:21 26/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Official post on Activision Blog.
I would recommend to include this news on the homepage
https://blog.activision.com/t5...n/ba-p/10331496
---
I love Crash & Spyro! Visit my italian site:
http://crashzone.forumcommunity.net
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#104 Posted: 23:14:41 26/07/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Why should it matter if there's a Skylanders Spyro statue if we're getting a Classic Spyro statue? Like, you're still getting one of Classic Spyro, so what's the big deal with them potentially making a Skylanders Spyro statue too?

Because Skylanders Spyro is the Hitler of Video games

Source: Me, a Spyro fan who can't let go of the past and holds the first three Spyro games to my heart more than anything ever.

You clearly have forgotten about Bubsy
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#105 Posted: 01:07:08 27/07/2017
Busby is ironic hate, it's a mediocre game at best, an assault to ears in Bubsy 3D. Skylanders is a super okay game but it gets hate because of the first impressions and the fact they pulled the worst nerve of a really whiny fandom already entangled in Classic vs LOS.

edit: ProZD as usual uploading videos while the subject is still fresh. Swearing warning.

---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:40:35 27/07/2017 by Bifrost
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#106 Posted: 02:08:56 27/07/2017
would be nice if new fans stop blaming old fans for everything. lack of general interest is not old fans doing.
#107 Posted: 11:49:25 27/07/2017
Quote: faunatic
would be nice if new fans stop blaming old fans for everything. lack of general interest is not old fans doing.

Would be nice if old fans stopped acting like they're the only ones entitled to good things. See? Goes both ways. I wouldn't like DOTD Spyro and Cynder figures but I'm not throwing a fit because they won the poll, while the genwunners are throwing a fit before an Academy Spyro figure is even considered.

Gotta learn to respect opinions. And if respecting is too hard, at least tolerate that they exist to stop making things so hard on onself and everyone around them.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:24:47 27/07/2017 by Bifrost
#108 Posted: 03:00:34 29/07/2017
are old fans acting this way? have not seen such behavior in years. maybe been in wrong threads? all have been seeing of late is hate on old fans on and off spyro sites. is dismaying. why this fight back after being dead for years?
#109 Posted: 03:10:14 29/07/2017
Wrong threads for sure. I frequently see people take insult for SA's Season 3 leak or anyone "daring" to talk about regular Spyro on a Skylanders post. Every visit to the Skylanders tumblr/twitter tags is an excercise on frustration. It's "Spyro is not playable since Giants" this, it's "Spyro wasn't in the franchise at the start" that(good old Flame Dragon fake rumor, ugh), and as always, "I hate Skylanders for ruining my childhood why can't it end already so I can mock kids for liking it" and its variations.
---
#110 Posted: 06:05:35 29/07/2017
sounds like problems on both sides more than problem on one side if reading right. tumblr hates all best to ignore anything there. twitter same thing. here almost same thing. fans of one thing stick to those boards. if stray from their assigned boards flame wars happen. still think blaming each other for everything is waste of time on all sides. does not make friends only justifies reasons for others to hate what is hated more. this one LIKES skylanders and legend but won't talk to any about either because also likes insomniac and gets yelled at for all three no matter where goes. see? infighting pointless and make a fandom bad. drives possible fans away before even they try the thing.
#111 Posted: 12:23:17 29/07/2017
Hear hear. But it's a shame that not even 7 years erase the us versus them mentality, you'd think people would get tired.

Back on topic, First4Figures has the figure up for orders and released the official trailer. On mobile so can't get a link.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#112 Posted: 12:42:40 29/07/2017
Here it is:

At first I thought the music had nothing to do with Spyro at all, but the more I listened the more it started sounding like a heavily remixed version of of the first game's main screen theme.
Which I'm pretty sure has been used multiple times in the very same game, at different speeds and slightly modified of course, like in Jaques.

Definitely not a potential first peek at remakes' soundtrack but still better than a random music.

Thinking about it, even the fact they shown and released Spyro's figure before Crash' could be a hint towards some behind the scenes developments: the latter had his time to shine, now it's time for the former to be under the spotlight.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:43:39 29/07/2017 by Drek95
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#113 Posted: 01:29:47 30/07/2017
If there are going to be any more Spyro figures then can we get Skyro as a last resort? I mean, I don't hate him and it's not like I don't want a figure of him, but many figures of him exist already as the game toys.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#114 Posted: 02:00:08 30/07/2017
Quote: Bolt
If there are going to be any more Spyro figures then can we get Skyro as a last resort? I mean, I don't hate him and it's not like I don't want a figure of him, but many figures of him exist already as the game toys.

Academy Skyro does not have a figure. He has enough design changes to count.
---
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#115 Posted: 22:16:27 30/07/2017
I threw my money at them
soon it will turn into a beautiful statue and then everything will be better

EDIT: Also, nothing wrong with having more Spyro statues from the different "eras" - means fans are more likely gonna find the Spyro that brought them into this fandom to start with.
After all, if they make another one, it doesn't mean they're gonna stop the one that's already out.

Let people have their Spyro the Dragon, whether it is Classic, Legend, Skylander or Other
---
I'd wait a fresh minuteMe, To a Co-Worker about Greggs Bakery Steak Bakes
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:19:45 30/07/2017 by Doomdrao
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3779
#116 Posted: 09:44:26 03/08/2017
I know this isn't about the Spyro statue but I thought I'd post it here since it's new Spyro merch.
https://trihardpins.com/produc...ange-combo-pack A company called Trihard has these Crash and Spyro pins for sale.
Maybe these are all hinting at a remake?
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#117 Posted: 13:05:08 03/08/2017
Quote: LegendaryFlames
I know this isn't about the Spyro statue but I thought I'd post it here since it's new Spyro merch.
https://trihardpins.com/produc...ange-combo-pack A company called Trihard has these Crash and Spyro pins for sale.

It depends whether these pins are official merchandise licensed by Activision or not.

Speaking of unofficial Spyro merch (sorry if I'm going off topic), an artist/designer known as Ohayou! has started selling a Spyro varsity jacket. It can be found here if anyone is interested: http://ohayou.tictail.com/prod...-varsity-jacket
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#118 Posted: 16:37:18 03/08/2017

Spylo and Crush? Seems like unofficial merch.
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3779
#119 Posted: 19:29:10 03/08/2017
Quote: alicecarp

It depends whether these pins are official merchandise licensed by Activision or not.

Speaking of unofficial Spyro merch (sorry if I'm going off topic), an artist/designer known as Ohayou! has started selling a Spyro varsity jacket. It can be found here if anyone is interested: http://ohayou.tictail.com/prod...-varsity-jacket

Whoops good point, I didn't think to check that. I just saw it in a YouTube video lol
Ohh I've seen that before, I really want it! I love her art so much.
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#120 Posted: 14:28:52 04/08/2017
Just a heads up for everyone there finally doing a poll for Skylanders Spyro on their page but it ain't looking to good right either way now is your chance to vote for him.
---
POPSMARTS!
#121 Posted: 17:29:36 04/08/2017
Quote: Reverse0456
Just a heads up for everyone there finally doing a poll for Skylanders Spyro on their page but it ain't looking to good right either way now is your chance to vote for him.

Only yes votes count, don't listen to the harassment and vote if you want to enter/are in the group!

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:30:51 04/08/2017 by Bifrost
#122 Posted: 20:00:37 04/08/2017
Can someone please link the page?
I've tried looking for it on mobile but to no avail.
---
I draw stuff.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#123 Posted: 20:03:11 04/08/2017
I'm just going to say it - I really hope other Spyro fans can be mature about it and not say no just because "but muh classic spyro." They are already getting a giant figure of him and it looks like a remaster is on it's way, so why can't the Skylanders fans have what they want also? It's not going to do any bad and, if anything, it will just bring more popularity to Spyro if it is released and people buy it. Having this figure would actually be a good thing for us Classic Spyro fans, and I hope others learn to understand that.

I'm a huge fan of both and I'd love to see both get figures.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:05:04 04/08/2017 by Chompy-King257
#124 Posted: 20:21:49 04/08/2017
Give me a sec, Bolt.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/group...2905453&fnr_t=0

You need to be accepted to see posts but it's fast.

Chompy-King, one of them literally argued that there are no adult Skylanders fans so it's not worth caring, then started to make up bull**** reasons over the one adult fan that showed up... For liking a game. Reason is not gonna work.

Aura has been posting some of these exchanges before the F4F staff closes them, it's pretty unreal how some people live in the previous decade or more.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:02:43 04/08/2017 by Bifrost
#125 Posted: 20:49:14 04/08/2017
EVERYONE! FIGHT WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT! WR HAVE JUSTICE RIGHTEOUSNESS ON OUR SIDE!

Can people without fb vote?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#126 Posted: 21:14:42 04/08/2017
Can people without fb vote?

Nope. You can't even access the poll without an account.
---
Bruh
danyq94 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#127 Posted: 23:30:53 12/08/2017 | Topic Creator
COMING SOON: CYNDER STATUE
[User Posted Image]
---
I love Crash & Spyro! Visit my italian site:
http://crashzone.forumcommunity.net
#128 Posted: 23:37:23 12/08/2017
Quote: danyq94
[User Posted Image]

Ah, crrrap.
---
#129 Posted: 01:46:12 13/08/2017
[User Posted Image]

Ah, crrrap.

Some say she's still squirting to this day

I'm sorry, but I had to reference that joke eventually
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#130 Posted: 02:09:30 13/08/2017
Wish it was Krome Cynder, but oh well.
---
I draw stuff.
#131 Posted: 02:16:45 13/08/2017
@KPK

Phrasing
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:17:16 13/08/2017 by Bifrost
#132 Posted: 02:36:32 13/08/2017
Quote: Bifrost
@KPK

Phrasing

I was making a reference to a joke about that weird looking moisturizer Spyro image

Or did I take that out of context?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#133 Posted: 11:52:08 13/08/2017
Quote: Drawdler
[User Posted Image]

Ah, crrrap.

I still don't get why you hate her. .-.

I'm on team "wish it was Krome", I don't think I actually know anyone who does or even used to prefer the DoTD design.

i mostly hate this version of Cynder. krome cynder and skylanders cynder are just fine
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#134 Posted: 22:23:31 13/08/2017
I find that Cynder's DotD design looked fine in concept art/official artwork but not so much in the actual game. Can't really pinpoint why exactly, but I'm hoping this will look good.

Honestly thought it'd be ANB Cynder, though. Always found that one iconic.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me