Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Year 2 Imaginators fan boy dreams
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#1 Posted: 05:32:17 21/04/2017 | Topic Creator
So assuming that imaginators 2.0 might come out by the end of this year and content should keep coming till early 2018...Which happens to be spyro's 20th birthday ( BTW I'm not saying that any of this is confirmed and I know that Spyro turns 20 on September ) What kind of things do you want to see for imaginators 2.0 and spyro's 20th birthday ?! GO CRAZY PLEASSSSE!! Let the fan boy / girl OUTTYT
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#2 Posted: 05:47:32 21/04/2017
New senseis, an online arena where players can fight each other with thier imagnitors, eraptur will return to be the angry mother****er he is before he became a weak and pathetic lava blob they made him in imagnitors
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#3 Posted: 13:12:40 21/04/2017
-Luminous, Nightshade and Pepper Jack!
-Online PVP
-Older Skylanders being balanced
-A handful of new levels
-Extra parts for Imaginators
-Flameslinger as a storyteller
-Older stock being resold at a good price
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#4 Posted: 14:18:53 21/04/2017
Eye Five, Chompy, and Slobber Trap being added(One can dream right?)
-Online PVP
-A Light Bazooker
-A dark quickshot
-Tracer as a gueststar(One can dream)
-3 new levels
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#5 Posted: 14:36:49 21/04/2017
I want Luminous as a Sensei. DO IT TFB!!

Also, after imaginators year 2 I want VV to come out with the biggest Skylanders game. Bigger then Imaginators
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6 Posted: 15:14:05 21/04/2017
10 new villain senseis
5 new levels
#7 Posted: 15:37:57 21/04/2017 | Topic Creator
I want a house in the M.A.P that we can customize and auric to comeback.
I want Dragon hunter , Mesmeralda and Kaos's mom to be antagonist in Adventure packs.
Luminous and Nightshade as Sensies .
Spyro and Cynder ( Dawn of the dragon versions ) for spyro's 20th birthday .
First player point of view Camera.
Better Graphics for the M.A.P similar to World of Final Fantasy please.
10 New Story levels with Malefore and the darkness as the main Villans.
Sonic the hedgehog guest stars ( Sonic , Shadow and Silver Triple pack ) ( Tails , Amy and Knucles Triple Pack )
Steven Universe guest stars.
Devreese1997 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3398
#8 Posted: 17:46:43 21/04/2017
I would like to see a Sonic the hedgehog adventure pack with Sonic and Shadow ( kinda like crash bandicoot's AP) I see Shadow being a villian because doctor Eggman uses him
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#9 Posted: 01:24:23 22/04/2017
11 new Villains
3 new Senseis
New Adventure Packs
More Imaginator parts

I'll post a topic in Fandom describing exactly what I'd want in more detail.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:24:22 23/04/2017 by Chompy-King257
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#10 Posted: 02:56:41 22/04/2017
-Kingdom Hearts Guest Stars, Kingdom Hearts Guest Stars. (Make my Dreams come true)
-More Bazooker Senseis.
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#11 Posted: 15:09:44 22/04/2017
Pepper Jack.

and Nightshade.

and online arenas.....

but mostly Pepper Jack
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#12 Posted: 19:38:14 22/04/2017
All right, my personal wishlist, I guess:
-Remaining Doom Raiders as Senseis.
-New Adventure Pack with Classic Spyro and another classic Spyro character.
-At least 10 new levels (Don't have to be plot-connected).
-New Master Senseis in the remaining elements that the other Doom Raiders don't take up.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#13 Posted: 19:39:38 22/04/2017
Guest Stars from Dragon Ball and Undertale!!

JK, what I'd really like there to be...

• New villain Senseis: mainly The Gulper, Luminous, Nightshade, Dreamcatcher, and Chef Pepper Jack.
  • New Eon's Elites. At least something I can take into previous Skylanders games.
  • Being able to give Skylanders hats and nicknames. I want to put hats on my Senseis!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:41:53 22/04/2017 by SpcePirateMnky
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#14 Posted: 22:28:52 22/04/2017
  • Full-on orchestral soundtrack
  • Another scorpion character (I liked Scorp, he tossed EMERALDS for crying out loud, but he was in my least favourite game)
  • Multi Element Characters.
  • Less platforming
  • Some aspect of Time Travel (even just one level, so we don't have to think about it)
  • Fun boss battles
  • More Lightcore figures. The Trap Masters were just begging to light up.
  • The old bases. I just prefered them.
  • Not very realistic, but I can dream.
    ---
    Soon.
    ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
    #15 Posted: 23:26:05 22/04/2017
    Things I wanted to be in Imaginators in the first place:
    • Quadrupedal/dragon based Imaginators
    • A level customization feature. A week before Skylanders first came out I had a dream about a bounce pad platforming challenge. I want to make that a reality.

For Spyro's 20th anniversary:
    • A Classic Spyro figure, complete with sound effects from the classic games when attacking
    • A figure of the AHT/Orange/SL design of Spyro with a moveset based on Dragon-Kata from Shadow Legacy
    • Two Legend Spyro figures, one of the Krome design and one of the DotD design. New movesets for these two based on various parts of those games (Dragon Time, elements, melee)
    • Three Cynder figures: one based on Evil Cynder, one based on little Cynder, and one based on DotD Cynder. Movesets are based on each incarnation (Evil having fire breath, DotD having her four elements, not sure for little Cynder. Maybe just Skylanders Cynder's moveset)
    • Other characters from Classic Spyro having figures: Hunter, Bianca, Sheila, Sgt. Byrd, Bentley, Agent 9, and Sparx (I know he has a figure, but make him playable since magic items no longer do anything significant)
    • Villain figures of Gnasty Gnorc, Ripto, the Sorceress, Red, Gaul and Malefor

99% not gonna happen (even less for those who'd be huge like Evil Cynder and Malefor), but I can dream.
    ---
    Thank you for releasing me!
    #16 Posted: 00:11:50 23/04/2017
    Quote: ladala
    • A level customization feature. A week before Skylanders first came out I had a dream about a bounce pad platforming challenge. I want to make that a reality.

• A Classic Spyro figure, complete with sound effects from the classic games when attacking
    • A figure of the AHT/Orange/SL design of Spyro with a moveset based on Dragon-Kata from Shadow Legacy
    • Two Legend Spyro figures, one of the Krome design and one of the DotD design. New movesets for these two based on various parts of those games (Dragon Time, elements, melee)
    • Three Cynder figures: one based on Evil Cynder, one based on little Cynder, and one based on DotD Cynder. Movesets are based on each incarnation (Evil having fire breath, DotD having her four elements, not sure for little Cynder. Maybe just Skylanders Cynder's moveset)
    • Other characters from Classic Spyro having figures: Hunter, Bianca, Sheila, Sgt. Byrd, Bentley, Agent 9, and Sparx (I know he has a figure, but make him playable since magic items no longer do anything significant)

99% not gonna happen (even less for those who'd be huge like Evil Cynder and Malefor), but I can dream.

Bounce pad challenge? We got that in swap force
    #17 Posted: 05:31:42 23/04/2017
    Luminous voiced by Jemaine Clement
    Duke Spike Yellow Sparx Gems: 1669
    #18 Posted: 06:13:54 23/04/2017
  • Good and Bad endings
  • New Senseis and Crystal molds
  • CLASSIC SPYRO'S RETURN
  • amiibo Parts for Switch and Wii U
  • OFF WITH SKYDAD'S HEAD IN THE CREDITS
  • Actually compose real music instead of using stock
  • Release Chompy Mage already

• dats it
    ---
    Off to be a Globetrotter somewhere else...
    #19 Posted: 11:11:48 23/04/2017 | Topic Creator
    Good and bad endings would be awsome !!
    And I think that they should include more Nintendo Easter eggs for the Wii U and the switch.
    emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
    #20 Posted: 11:19:15 23/04/2017
    Quote: SkyFan91

Swap Force? We got that in Spyro's Adventure with Wrecking Ball's Heroic Challenge.
    ---
    Soon.
    #21 Posted: 11:42:51 23/04/2017
    Quote: emeraldzoroark

Swap Force? We got that in Spyro's Adventure with Wrecking Ball's Heroic Challenge.

Oh yeah! I remember that! It's been so long I apologize
    Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
    #22 Posted: 13:47:02 23/04/2017
    I'm not expecting a proper Imaginators 2.0, mostly just a couple more Adventure Packs and maybe Senseis by the end of the year.

But if thet were the case:
    - 20 new Senseis (brand new Skylanders and villains, including Gulper, Chef Pepper Jack and Luminous);
    - some sort of new Story Mode in the form of a Super Expansion Pack containing 2 Senseis, 5/6 levels and over 200 new parts (including voices, sound effects, new carhcphrases, auras and body shapes for all the classes);
    - a rather big expansion for the M.A.P., mostly to fit the new leves but also a couple new extra modes and generally to add more places to explore;
    - PvP, even if not online, pretty please;
    - path switching.

Regarding Spyro's 20th birthday, I personally wouldn't like a Classic figure for him, but I'd be all for a Dragon Realms/Avalar/Forgotten Realms-themed Adventure Pack, with maybe Hunter and one of the main villains.
    He could easily be a Bowslinger, while the Sorceress and Ripto could be Sorcerers and Gnasty Gnorc could be a Smasher.

I'd also prefer if V.V. weren't the ones remaking the first three games: they are doing an amazing job with Crash, but I don't think their style would suit Spyro as much as the bandicoot.
    But they would probably be too busy with Destiny 2 anyways.
    ---
    ”Gulp, lunch time!”
    Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
    ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
    #23 Posted: 22:54:50 23/04/2017
    Quote: emeraldzoroark

But were either of those a bunch of one-tile bounce pads over a nothing but sky, some of which were far enough away from one another that you needed to start moving immediately upon hitting the pad otherwise you wouldn't make it?

Because that was what was in my dream. It was loosely based on some pre-release footage, so it's similar to one part of SSA, but much, much harder.
    ---
    Thank you for releasing me!
    Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
    #24 Posted: 23:39:30 23/04/2017
    You people have really high hopes eh
    ---
    what even is this site anymore lmao
    GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
    #25 Posted: 02:39:21 24/04/2017
    Quote: Kevin16

That's why it's called a dream.
    ---
    Hahahahaha
    #26 Posted: 03:10:08 24/04/2017
    okay here we goooo-

October 2017-
    >3/10 new villain senseis released
    >one in expansion pack, 2 in singles
    >expansion pack has Luminous sensei, who new "Spellslamzer's Dungeon Of Doom" mode, light wings CC
    >two single villains are Chef Pepper Jack and Gulper
    >seven more villains left for 2018

February 2018-
    >Heartbreaker released in fancy heart-shaped box
    >3 more villains in heart boxes- Nightshade, Bomb Shell, Eye Five

E3 2018-
    >sky 7
    >Classic Spyro level "Ancient Dragon Fields" announced
    >Classic Spyro figure, with classic inspired moveset and sparx
    >Ripto figure also announced, with moveset
    >both in AP
    >AP in august
    >Spyro trilogy remaster announced, releasing 2019

August 2018-
    >Classic Spyro AP released
    >final four villains- Cuckoo Clocker, Chomp Chest, Dreamcatcher, Cross Crow

September/October 2018-
    >Sky7anders
    #27 Posted: 03:34:37 24/04/2017
    Quote: ZapNorris
    okay here we goooo-

October 2017-
    >expansion pack has Luminous sensei, who new "Spellslamzer's Dungeon Of Doom" mode, light wings CC

February 2018-

E3 2018-
    >sky 7
    >both in AP
    >AP in august

August 2018-

September/October 2018-
    >Sky7anders

Love this
    Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
    #28 Posted: 17:55:53 24/04/2017
    Mesmeralda
    #29 Posted: 19:02:21 24/04/2017

No need to be rude bruh
    #30 Posted: 21:33:23 24/04/2017

well this topic is meant to be our craziest wishes. the op even tells us to go crazy. this isn't what I'm expecting to to happen. this is what i want to happen.
    ---
    Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
    #31 Posted: 12:11:49 25/04/2017
    A release of Heartbreaker Buckshot is really all I care about. New Levels would be great but Heartbreaker Buckshot is really the only thing I want to see in Year 2 of Imaginators now.
    SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
    #32 Posted: 16:51:34 25/04/2017
    Quote: ZapNorris
    okay here we goooo-

October 2017-

February 2018-

E3 2018-
    >sky 7
    >both in AP
    >AP in august

August 2018-

September/October 2018-
    >Sky7anders

So, only nine villains?

Oh, wait, didn't see smilie
    ---
    smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
    smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
    smiliesmilie
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:01:41 26/04/2017 by SkylandrPurists
    #33 Posted: 22:07:03 25/04/2017
    Alright, I'm gonna do what Zap did.

May/Early June 2017:
    Lost Imaginite Mines Adventure Pack
    Tidepool and Blaster-Tron
    Rest of the Creation Crystals

E3 2017:
    Confirmation of additional content on the way
    Mystical Library Castle Adventure Pack confirmed
    More Imaginator parts confirmed, MLC to include another Platinum Chest
    New Light Sensei confirmed for Mystical Library Castle
    New Villain Roster confirmed; Chef Pepper Jack and Gulper showcased

Gamescom 2017:
    Luminous, Gulper, Chef Pepperjack and Light Sensei are confirmed/get gameplay
    Boxes on display show Cuckoo Clocker on the back
    Official press releases later confirm Cuckoo Clocker and Dreamcatcher

Late Summer/Early Fall 2017:
    Foreign retail listings include new Adventure Pack with a new Dark Sensei. Also show individual boxes for Sheep Creep and Fisticuffs

Mid/Late Fall 2017:
    Enchanted Library Castle released, along with Chef Pepper Jack, Luminous, Gulper, Cuckoo Clocker and Dreamcatcher
    Back of MLC shows Sugar Sweet Land AP, including a new Dark Sensei
    Later, Fisticuffs, Bomb Shell and Dark Sensei get confirmed via press releases

December 2017:
    SSL AP released
    More leaks reveal Sheep Creep, Nightshade and Maskermind

January 2018:
    Heartbreaker Buck Shot confirmed for Valentine's variant
    Bomb Shell and Fisticuffs to release with HBS

February 2018:
    Heartbreaker Buck Shot, Bomb Shell and Fisticuffs release
    Confirmation of Skylanders 7 coming later that year happens
    Final wave announced

March/April 2018:
    Sheep Creep, Nightshade and Maskermind release in the final wave
    Skylanders 7 announced
    Guest Star AP - Valley of Avalar confirmed

August 2018:
    Valley of Avalar releases

October 2018:
    Skylanders 7 releases
    ---
    #34 Posted: 00:06:20 26/04/2017
    E3 2017
    -Confirmation of new content
    -Showing 3 new skylander(Fire, Water, Magic)+Great Mist Islands Adventure Pack
    -A quick demo of the adventure pack
    -Reveal of Chef Pepper Jack and Luminous

Gamescom 2017
    -Showing off new Dark Quickshot and Light Bazooker
    -Reveal of Oculus' Maze, and Magic Projecter adventure packs annouced+3 skylanders(Life, Earth, Tech)
    -reveal of Masker Mind, Chompy, Chomp Chest, and Brawlrus
    -Showing off character figurines and packaging
    -Skylanders, villains, and adventure pack are avalible for pre-order

Late Summer
    -Reveal of Slobber Trap and Air sensei

Early Fall
    -Skylanders, Chef Pepper Jack, Luminous, and Great Mist Island Adventure Pack released
    -Reveal of Bomb Shell
    -Pre-Order for Chompy, Chomp Chest,and Tech Sensei.

Early November
    -Masker Mind , Oculus' Mind Adventure Pack, Life Sensei, Earth Sensei, and Magic Projecter Adventure Pack Pre-Order avalible
    -Slobber Trap and Air Sensei released

Late December
    -Gamescom 2017 skylanders released(Except for Light Bazooker and Dark Quickshot)
    -Bomb Shell is made avalible for pre-order

Febuary 2018
    Heartbreaker Buckshot and Bomb Shell released
    Dark Quickshot and Light Bazooker avalible for pre-order
    Buzzer Beak and The Great Gates revealed

March 2018
    Skylanders 7 announced
    Guest Star AP announced(Overwatch Recall+Tracer)

April 2018
    Buzzek Beak, Undead Sensei The Great Gates, and Overwatch Recall avalible for pre-order

May 2018
    Final wave released
    Teaser for Skylanders 7

Early June 2018
    Skylanders 7 annouced

E3 2018
    Skylanders 7 more footage shown

September 2018
    Skylanders 7 released
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    #35 Posted: 01:34:38 26/04/2017
    EARLY JUNE 2017
    Skylanders Imaginators: The journey Continues revealed, new story,new characters, new adventure packs. Characters revealed: Luminous (light brawler) chef pepper Jack (fire swashbuckler) new sensei (life bowslinger)

E3 2017
    Luminous,pepper jack, life bowslinger sensei
    Undead swashbuckler sensei that's a spider (not Mesmeralda even tho she would be amazing), new guest stars Sly Cooper (dark sentinel) The Murray (magic brawler) with their own adventure pack.
    Cuckoo clocker (life brawler even tho we have crash), more Senseis and villians revealed.

GAMESCOM 2017
    All E3 characters and new characters revealed and another adventure pack.

OCTOBER 2017
    Skylanders Imaginators: The Journey Continues released.

DECEMBER 2017
    New wave releases with more characters.

JANUARY 2018
    Official Skylanders Twitter surprises everyone with HeartBreaker Buckshot

FEBRUARY 2018
    Activision Q4 2017 financial report.
    Final wave for Imaginators coming in May 2018
    Skylanders 7 confirmed and developed by TFB

MAY 2018
    Final wave releases

EARLY JUNE 2018
    Skylanders 7 revealed

E3 2018
    More characters revealed for Skylanders 7

GAMESCOM 2018
    More info revealed and characters

OCTOBER 2018
    Skylanders 7 released
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:37:13 26/04/2017 by SkyFan91
    #36 Posted: 13:06:44 26/04/2017
    I love how in ZapNorris, Chompy-King and King-Pen Krazy's ideas, we have Bomb Shell in Februrary? Is it, bychance, a coincidence that his name is based on the term "bombshell" meaning "attractive?"
    ---
    smiliesmilie
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:09:16 26/04/2017 by SkylandrPurists
    #37 Posted: 01:44:14 27/04/2017
    Quote: SkylandrPurists
    I love how in ZapNorris, Chompy-King and King-Pen Krazy's ideas, we have Bomb Shell in Februrary? Is it, bychance, a coincidence that his name is based on the term "bombshell" meaning "attractive?"

Wait what?

*Looks back*

HOLY CRAP HE'S RIGHT

I guess Zapnorris, Champy-King, and I are Illuminati
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    bladewolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
    #38 Posted: 05:20:58 30/04/2017
    All I want are more animal themed parts for Imaginators.
    Barrysun Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
    #39 Posted: 01:49:43 02/05/2017
    my hopes for maginators 2.0:
    Some NPCs becomes playable Skylanders.
    online arena battles
    hats return
    more quests
    make old Skylanders useable again. (give them some kind of power up to catch up with the new guys)
    plus I would like to see some of the older games get an update with new quests, race tracks, catchable villains, battle arenas, and updated Skylanders roster and hats.
    Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
    #40 Posted: 22:42:25 03/05/2017
    Any new Skylander things period would be nice
    ---
    I'M A KAMEN RIDER
    //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
    Emerald Clouds Green Sparx Gems: 328
    #41 Posted: 23:20:03 04/05/2017
    I wanna see Threatpack as a quickshot, and Brawlrus as a bazooker. Say what you want, I want my Threatpack!
    #42 Posted: 17:09:34 04/09/2017
    Even though there is nothing listed from either E3, Gamescom, or San Diego Comic-Con...expect my own take on the fanmade schedule in the near future.

The list may be a stretch; by hey, a fan boy can dream, can't he?

MY COMPLETE IMAGINATORS ROSTER (CANON AND FANON)
    OCTOBER 2016
    ⦁ Starter Pack (King Pen, Golden Queen, Fire Reactor)
    ⦁ Dark Starter Pack (Dark King Pen, Dark Golden Queen, Dark Wolfgang, Fire Reactor, Life Rune, Dark Rune)
    ⦁ Kaos (free with any Starter Pack purchase)
    ⦁ Gryphon Park Observatory (Air Strike, Earth Armor)
    ⦁ Ambush
    ⦁ Aurora
    ⦁ Barbella
    ⦁ Chopscotch
    ⦁ Ember
    ⦁ Mysticat
    ⦁ Starcast
    ⦁ Tri-Tip
    ⦁ Chompy Mage (only in Amazon)
    ⦁ Dr. Krankcase
    ⦁ Hood Sickle
    ⦁ Tae Kwon Crow
    ⦁ Wolfgang
    ⦁ Air Angel
    ⦁ Earth Rocket
    ⦁ Life Acorn
    ⦁ Life Claw
    ⦁ Light Fanged
    ⦁ Light Rune
    ⦁ Magic Lantern
    ⦁ Magic Pyramid
    ⦁ Tech Reactor
    ⦁ Undead Claw
    ⦁ Undead Fanged
    ⦁ Undead Lantern
    ⦁ Water Armor
    ⦁ Water Rocket
    ⦁ Candy Coated Chopscotch (Halloween Exclusive)
    ⦁ Legendary Tri-Tip (Toys R Us Exclusive)
    ⦁ Steel Plated Hood Sickle (Best Buy Exclusive)
    NOVEMBER 2016
    ⦁ Legendary Magic Crystal
    ⦁ Legendary Light Crystal
    ⦁ Legendary Life Crystal
    ⦁ Solar Flare Aurora (Target Exclusive)
    DECEMBER 2016
    ⦁ Enchanted Elven Forest (Boom Bloom, Air Lantern)
    ⦁ Buckshot
    ⦁ Chain Reaction
    ⦁ Flare Wolf
    ⦁ Pit Boss
    ⦁ Bad Juju
    ⦁ Pain-Yatta (exclusive to Double Pack for now)
    ⦁ Fire Acorn
    ⦁ Life Rocket
    ⦁ Tech Armor
    ⦁ Water Fanged
    ⦁ Thumpin' Wumpa Islands (Crash, Dr. Cortex)
    ⦁ Jingle Bell Chompy Mage (Christmas Exclusive)
    ⦁ Mystical Bad Juju (Gamestop Exclusive)
    JANUARY 2017
    ⦁ Mystical Tae Kwon Crow (Gamestop Exclusive)
    FEBURARY 2017
    ⦁ Pain-Yatta
    ⦁ Grave Clobber
    ⦁ Dark Pyramid
    ⦁ Dark Reactor
    ⦁ Egg Bomber Air Strike (Easter Exclusive)
    ⦁ Hard Boiled Flare Wolf (Easter Exclusive)
    MARCH 2017
    ⦁ Cursed Tiki Temple (Wild Storm)
    MAY 2017
    ⦁ Lost Imaginite Mines (RO-BOW)
    ⦁ Tidepool
    ⦁ Blaster-Tron
    OCTOBER 2017
    ⦁ Malefor Story (Krakatoa)
    ⦁ Lost Imaginite Mines (RO-BOW; main release)
    ⦁ Senseis
    ⦁ ? (Air, Tech)
    ⦁ ? (Magic, Fire)
    ⦁ Broccoli Guy
    ⦁ Chef Pepper Jack
    ⦁ Chompy Mage (main release)
    ⦁ Dreamcatcher
    ⦁ Fisticuffs
    ⦁ Gulper
    ⦁ Grinnade
    ⦁ Luminous
    ⦁ Mab Lobs
    ⦁ Nightshade
    ⦁ Rage Mage
    ⦁ Dark Rune
    ⦁ Life Rune
    ⦁ Magic Claw
    DECEMBER 2017
    ⦁ Senseis
    ⦁ ? (Dark, Undead)
    ⦁ Bomb Shell
    ⦁ Brawl and Chain
    ⦁ Chomp Chest
    ⦁ Cuckoo Clocker
    ⦁ Eye Five
    ⦁ Masker Mind (exclusive to Double Pack for now)
    ⦁ Air Acorn
    ⦁ Earth Rune
    ⦁ Fire Angel
    ⦁ Light Angel
    ⦁ Tech Pyramid
    FEBURARY 2018
    ⦁ Senseis
    ?
    ⦁ Cross Crow
    ⦁ Eye Scream
    ⦁ Masker Mind
    ⦁ Krankenstein
    ⦁ Threatpack
    ⦁ Heartbreaker Buckshot
    MAY 2018
    ⦁ ?
    SEPTEMBER 2018
    ⦁ Dazzling Dragon Realms (20th Anniversary Spyro, Ripto)
    ---
    smiliesmilie
    Edited 8 times - Last edited at 22:24:32 09/09/2017 by SkylandrPurists
    kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
    #43 Posted: 11:23:01 06/09/2017
    Shouldn't some of you be working on a way to get onto the Activision board so you can make your dreams come true?
    McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
    #44 Posted: 18:54:15 06/09/2017
    Sure, just let me invest those millions of dollars I have lying around in a company that's full of **** to get a seat on their board. smilie
    Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
    #45 Posted: 19:02:53 06/09/2017
    Quote: kaosmumishot
    Shouldn't some of you be working on a way to get onto the Activision board so you can make your dreams come true?

That's how you get the opposite effect, dude. Want to work on Spyro or Skylanders? Too bad, you're on one of the 10 shovelware teams because we don't need people who care about the IP.

I was thinking of more classes around existing body types, if we can't just have all body types adapted to the Imaginators(super wishful thinking there). Maybe have call them Wizard Type, Gremlin Type and Djinn Type and associate them with new quirky and mystical classes.
    ---
    SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
    (What I need is never what I want)
    spot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1528
    #46 Posted: 09:50:31 07/09/2017
    Quote: McMurderpaws
    Sure, just let me invest those millions of dollars I have lying around in a company that's full of **** to get a seat on their board. smilie

You don't need to invest anything to be on a board.
    McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
    #47 Posted: 13:32:17 07/09/2017
    *Googles "how do i get on the board at a company"*

Quote:
    How to elect board of directors?
    That committee will select a slate of directors that will be put up for election by all the shareholders of the company at the annual meeting. Most public company Boards have staggered Board terms such that a subset of the Board is elected every year. Three year and four year terms are most common.Mar 12, 2012

Board members are elected by shareholders. More shares = more powerful vote. More money invested = more shares. How else do you get on the damn board?
    Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
    #48 Posted: 14:04:58 07/09/2017
    Good luck buying a significant amount of shares from Activision Blizzard too - not only the size and price is a thing, Acti has experience with Vivendi and probably has measures against some rando suddenly trying to get in the board; or at least one without connections.
    ---
    SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
    (What I need is never what I want)
    Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
    #49 Posted: 14:24:16 07/09/2017
    Or you could know someone on the board and get a nomination, but that usually only happens in small business.
    ---
    Any last wishes?
    Page 1 of 2 | Last
    1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me