Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Switch Problem, if Anyone Can Help
Page 1 of 1
Switch Problem, if Anyone Can Help
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 16:19:15 19/04/2017 | Topic Creator
So I was trying to download LEGO City Undercover from the Switch eShop, and while it downloaded I would have the console in sleep mode or play a different game to pass the time. Since I had the console in sleep mode while downloading other games, I thought this would be no different. But when I came back to it, the game failed to download and just gave me an error message. I've tried redownloading it five times, and every time after that now the game won't even try to download. I was wondering if anyone's come across this issue, and if so they'd know how to deal with this issue? Or at least, get a refund if that's possible with the eShop?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2 Posted: 18:16:12 19/04/2017
Quote: AdamGregory03
So I was trying to download LEGO City Undercover from the Switch eShop, and while it downloaded I would have the console in sleep mode or play a different game to pass the time. Since I had the console in sleep mode while downloading other games, I thought this would be no different. But when I came back to it, the game failed to download and just gave me an error message. I've tried redownloading it five times, and every time after that now the game won't even try to download. I was wondering if anyone's come across this issue, and if so they'd know how to deal with this issue? Or at least, get a refund if that's possible with the eShop?

How much free space do you have?

LEGO City Undercover is a pretty large game. You might not have the free space to download it if you don't have an SD card.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#3 Posted: 20:54:18 19/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote: AdamGregory03

How much free space do you have?

LEGO City Undercover is a pretty large game. You might not have the free space to download it if you don't have an SD card.

I mean, I checked the system requirements and it says it only needs like 7 GB, and I do have an SD card in the system.

Plus the only other games I have on it currently are BotW and SK Treasure Trove.
---
Check this out! Please?
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#4 Posted: 22:14:10 19/04/2017
Maybe try asking here if you haven't found an answer yet, the folks here are usually very helpful!
#5 Posted: 23:19:33 19/04/2017 | Topic Creator
I will certainly consider it. Thanks!
---
Check this out! Please?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me