Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Deeper Thoughts on Users V6
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#1 Posted: 00:44:30 19/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Well, it appears that every other version of this topic (at least that I noticed) has been closed, so we have no choice but to make a new one! O.o If you're not sure how this topic works, then it's basically like Thoughts on Users, except posts are usually more sincere, descriptive and longer than a sentence or two. Honesty is fine, even if you're not a fan of someone, so long as you aren't openly harassing him or her! I'd recommend claiming the person above you so you don't get ninja'd, but make sure you get back to editing your post eventually!
Since I won't be able to make a post on the person above, you can skip me if you'd like! Or if you'd prefer, I can claim the post right after.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2 Posted: 00:49:12 19/04/2017
Shadmé! We don't speak nearly as much as we should! We used to speak a lot more when I joined the site, and we haven't spoken in like a year wtf we need to change that. I still remember you said you were better than me at Smash 4 which you have yet to prove, so we should totally Smash if you catch my drift~ You're a real kind person who I think everyone on this site loves and appreciates, and the only negative thing I have to say about you is how inconsistent you are about coming on dS >:l All in all, don't change who you are, you're a wonderful person, we all love you <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:31:41 19/04/2017 by Mesuxelf
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 03:29:35 19/04/2017
Ah yes.

I remember some rough patches back then, but things certainly have changed. Mostly myself. You make good content, and you're quite funny. It's nice to see i can look back on my older posts and say "wow, gotta make sure i don't do that again"
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#4 Posted: 20:39:20 19/04/2017
Zap, I had mixed feelings on you the past few years and a certain situation made me not like you at all. And the memes really help with that but the past few months I have lighted up to you again and once I learned you had autism I started to respect you more since you seemed proud of it, and that's good to be instead of being insecure of it. You're on the road to be a better user....as long as you tone down the memes.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:24:58 20/04/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#5 Posted: 23:58:32 19/04/2017
Eh, well I suppose Lunarz didn't want to know my thoughts but that's okay. *shrugs*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:10:00 20/04/2017 by thumper
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#6 Posted: 00:21:04 20/04/2017
Thank you, thumper. That's all I can say, really. Just, thanks! You've been such a supportive, nice person to me. I don't know what I'd do without you talking with me in the morning. I wish I could return the favor every once in a while. You're a sweetheart and a true friend!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:53:27 20/04/2017 by TheToyNerd
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#7 Posted: 00:34:10 20/04/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
Ah yes.

I remember some rough patches back then, but things certainly have changed. Mostly myself. You make good content, and you're quite funny. It's nice to see i can look back on my older posts and say "wow, gotta make sure i don't do that again"

did
did you post in the wrong topic?
I genuinely don't understand what you're saying here, are you talking about yourself?
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#8 Posted: 01:51:56 20/04/2017
dunno really what i can say that you dont know already, also i dont like being sappy ;-;
but youre one of my best friends and im glad we met, i always come to you complaining and yelling about my problems and you always listen and then try to give me advice
i think you need to be a bit more confident in yourself and youll be happier and go lots of places, youre super smart but you get angry and flustered quickly like me, but just keep focusing and youll do great things

i dunno what else to say but, im glad youre my friend
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#9 Posted: 03:13:42 20/04/2017
You've struck me as one of the more "go with the flow" type of users. Sometimes you can get hot and bothered and, possibly out of annoyance, insert yourself into an argument. Depending on the other users involved, you're either passed over or you get a response and well, things go downhill from there. At least on S&N I mostly just see some harmless trend-related stuff. But really, 99% of this board's topics are pointless (this topic being the 1%), and your posts never annoy me, so I just kind of formed that chill impression and ran with it. *shrug*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:18:42 20/04/2017 by HIR
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me