Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon Mystery Dungeon [PRIVATE RP]
Page 1 of 1
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon [PRIVATE RP]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 19:17:37 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
This is a Private between me and SpyroConvexity!

Name:
Speices:
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Flame
Species: Charmander
Moveset: Dragon Claw, Sword Dance, Aerial Ace, Flamethrower
Other: He has icy blue eyes, he wears a Def.Scarf with a golden pendent underneath.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2 Posted: 20:08:52 11/04/2017
Name: Draco
Speices: Garchomp
Moveset: Draco meator, Outrage, Earthquake, Surf
Other: N/A
---
SC
#3 Posted: 21:02:49 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Rescue News

"RTO's Hero Survives!"

"Within the heart of Treehouse Forest resides the city that is home of the RTO known as Treehouse City. August the 19th was a busy day within the RTO as a raid within a White Rose enslavement camp brought back one of the most valuable member of the RTO who face and survive the White Rose himself not once but twice already. Flame the Charmander leader of Team Firelight and Son of the leader of the RTO itself Blaze the Charizard. While many people gather around Flame was taken into the Medical Wing to recieve treatment for injuries he had receive from his weeks of torture as his team were not even allow to visit him. Riptide the Buizel, Bloom the Roselia, Steel the Aron, Soul the Honedge, and Rosa the Mew all five are members of the Gold Rank Team.

Weeks ago on the late summer evening of July the 19th Flame the Charmander and his team travel to Swamp Mash Woods on a mission to find and rescue a young Ponyta whom was presume lost. However it was a devious plan by the White Rose; a organization who popped up nearly 7 months ago who are lead by a mysterious masked figure of the same name, to kidnapped the young Charmander. By the time the reports came in Flame's Team was knocked out and Flame MIA. For weeks the RTO including Team Summerwing; which is lead by the head of the RTO-Blaze the Charizard, search for the Charmander with no success. Most had given up hope until a Rescue Call went out to the RTO at Maro's Bluff; an abandon slave encampment used by the Pokemon Empire before the RTO was form and banned all forms of slavery, once they receive the call from Maro's Bluff by a daring Charmander a month after his disappearance was calling out for help. The RTO flooded the scene to only discover that the camp was in full used as many pokemon whom went missing but presume dead was held there by the White Rose group. The Camp was in disarry as Flame had freed the prisoners before making the call. Putting his own life on the line to get the call out to the RTO. However; Flame, before he could get escape after making the distress call out to the RTO, was caught once again. However before they could move him once again the RTO already was on the scene thanks to the fast actions off the Transportation team within the RTO.

Upon arriving back to the RTO he was taken immediately to the RTO's Medical Wing for treatment, in the days following information about his codition were not good according to some sources; whom shall not be name to protect their identity, said that the likely hood of his surivial was very low. However Flame continues to amaze those in the RTO once more for after an week of returning to the RTO he walked out of the Medical Wing fully recover from his injuries and ready for active duty once again...."
the front page of the newspaper known as "Rescue News" said as it was held by an Ursaring whom was reading the sports page as he rode the caravan toward Treehouse City.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#4 Posted: 22:55:55 11/04/2017
A young Garchomp with a rather large scar across his right eye was riding along with the caravan. He looked over his shoulder and gave a snear."The hero always getting hurt. I've encountered much larger and stronger foes before and gotten hurt worce and survived. But maybe he will remember me sense I left the team?" he thought to himself as he keept quite for the rest of the ride.
---
SC
#5 Posted: 00:20:49 12/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Soon the caravan arrive in the massive city as colorful banner and flag hangs across the tree branches as Pokemon were bustling around the city to store and store some are RTO members others were not however golden rays of sunlight beams through the emerald green leaves as the cool summer wind blows through as if rushing through the crowd and placing its gentle kiss upon the Garchomp's cheek welcoming him home.
---
#6 Posted: 01:11:04 12/04/2017
"it's good to be home.". he thought to himself. He then got off the caravan and started to walk towards the RTO headcorders. "It has gotten busy sense I was here last." He said to himself. He then walked through the doors.
---
SC
#7 Posted: 01:17:23 12/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Welcome Welcome!" two voices said behind the counter, "I'm Dusk" the Umbreon with a light blue scarf on around his neck popping out of the corner, "And I'm Zap" said a Jolteon with a pair of goggles on his head, "And we're the Prankster Twins!" they said together behind the counter, "We got whatever you need" Dusk said, "For a low low price!" Zap finished, "What can we help you with?" they said together.
---
#8 Posted: 01:24:46 12/04/2017
"I am looking for the one called Flame and his team." Draco said.
---
SC
#9 Posted: 01:56:02 12/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well you come to the wrong place Friend" Zap said, "This is a store, what you want to do is to head directly toward that giant tree in the center of the town toward the information office if you are looking for a specific Rescue Team." Zap explains to the Garchomp
---
#10 Posted: 02:55:34 12/04/2017
"Well thank you. I would buy something for that info but I have no money on me right now." Draco said. "I will come back perhaps in the future." And with that Draco headed towards the information office. He soon reached it and rung the bell. "Hey I'm looking for the one called Flame and his team. I think they may be glad a old friend is back."
---
SC
#11 Posted: 04:27:53 12/04/2017 | Topic Creator
A Chimecho came up from the counter, "Flame? Could you please give me what Rank he is and if he is a Solo Explorer or his Rescue Team name?" she asked him hanging over head.
---
#12 Posted: 10:19:43 12/04/2017
"I believe he is the one who faced he White Rose." Draco said.
---
SC
#13 Posted: 15:53:46 12/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Team name" Chimecho said again watching the Garchomp out of the corner of her eye, "If you can't give me the Team's name then I can't give you any information sir." she said to him
---
#14 Posted: 19:56:59 12/04/2017
"I don't have a name. But he was once apart of team Summerwing. Listen could you instead have the leader of team Summerwing meet me? Flame is his son." Draco said.
---
SC
#15 Posted: 03:13:01 13/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Sorry but Blaze is not here right now. He hasn't come in for a few weeks now." she said hovering over the desk,"I suggest you try the Luxurious Vanilla. Its an Ice Cream Parlor in the shopping district if you looking for that lazy bum of a Charizard" she said, "And if you find him tell him he still have 9 months of paper work he needs to get on!" she said.
---
#16 Posted: 03:15:32 13/04/2017
"Thank you very much." Draco said. He then headed towards the Luxurious Vanilla. He saw a charizard at one of the tables. "Are you called Blaze?"
---
SC
#17 Posted: 04:23:18 13/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Hi Hi!" a voice from behind the Garchomp as a large Charizard with a child like demeanor looms over him as he had a large cup of ice cream in his hand, "You looking for me!" he asked before shoving a giant spoon full of ice cream into his mouth. The Charizard's actions and demeanor were compeletly different from what one would expect from the Head of the RTO he was action fit the role more of a clown or a foolish child than of a hero who ended the Pokemon Empire and started the RTO.
---
#18 Posted: 10:04:48 13/04/2017
"Yes and no. I was actually looking for Flame." Draco said. "I wanted to ask you where he and his team were."
---
SC
#19 Posted: 00:46:57 21/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Hmmm? What is your business with my son?" Blaze asked him curiously.
---
#20 Posted: 00:59:04 21/04/2017
"I'm an old friend. I want to see how he and his team remember me." Draco said.
---
SC
#21 Posted: 13:26:31 11/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"And who are you?" Blaze questions him, "He never mention you before," Blaze said before eating his ice cream
---
#22 Posted: 23:49:24 11/05/2017
He smirks. "I am Draco the Garchomp." He said with pride.
---
SC
#23 Posted: 06:10:52 12/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh! You're THAT Draco!" he said but then after a short pause, "Nope never heard of you" he said happily before munching on his ice cream.
---
#24 Posted: 21:01:27 12/05/2017
"So do you know where your son is or not?" Draco said.
---
SC
#25 Posted: 22:11:47 12/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"I don't know where he is" Blaze said happily before munching on his ice cream again it was hard to tell if he was being serious or not.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:29:40 13/05/2017 by Sky the Dragon
#26 Posted: 01:52:15 13/05/2017
"Would you quit pigging out and help me find him you fat lizard!" Draco said annoyed. "I know you keep an eye on him after the white rose."
---
SC
#27 Posted: 03:28:00 13/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"And what do you know of the White Rose?" Blaze question him his voice suddenly went from goofy to cold, serious tone as his icy blue eyes suddenly went cold and sharp like a dagger piercing Draco's hide.
---
#28 Posted: 06:32:16 13/05/2017
"I know enough to know what he is cable of." Draco said indicating to his scar across his eye and neck. "If it wasn'tn For your son I would probably be dead. He saved my life that day and I vouched to myself to help him even if it ment leaving the team." Draco said as he sat down in a chair looking down.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:46:57 13/05/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#29 Posted: 06:50:15 15/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Blaze continues to eat his ice cream, "If you were a part of his team then you should know where his base is" Blaze said happily going back to the upbeat childlike tone in his voice.
---
#30 Posted: 09:10:58 15/05/2017
"I was once apart of his team. But it's been years sense I've been here and so much has changed." Draco said. "I have forgotten where his base is."
---
SC
#31 Posted: 03:44:40 23/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Suddenly there was a loud bang outside.

~Meanwhile~

"GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID JERK!!" a Roselia yelled chasing after a Buizel.

"No way!" the Buizel said running. "Got to catch me first you stupid weed!" he taunted.
---
#32 Posted: 09:01:20 23/05/2017
"What was that?" Draco ran outside.
---
SC
#33 Posted: 05:08:48 02/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Outside in the middle of the street, a Roselia was sitting on the back of a Budizel pinching his cheeks and pulling them, "You stupid idiot! I got you now!" she said pulling tightening her grip on his cheeks, "Ow Ow Ow!!!" the Budizel cried out in pain, "Let go you stupid Gloom!" he said back, "WHO YOU CALLING A GLOOM?!" she yelled pulling his cheeks even farther apart.
---
#34 Posted: 09:24:57 02/06/2017
"Whats going on out here?" Draco said.
---
SC
#35 Posted: 12:06:49 02/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Mind you own business pal!" Roselia said to the Garchomp but in the minor distraction the Budizel took his chance and knocked the grass type off of him, "HA HA! You can't keep me down Bloom!" he said.

"Why you stupid little!" Bloom said wiping her chin, "Take this PETAL DANCE!" she said unleashing a powerful vortex of petals at the Buizel as the water type smirks, "Bring it on!" he said charging head on, "Aqua Jet Reverse Rotation!" he said using his Aqua Jet attack, however, the rotation of the water around him was rotating the opposite way of Bloom's powerful Petal Dance as the two attacks cancel each other out, Bloom and the Budizel didn't waste any time when the attacks were dispelled as both charge at each other, "Ice Punch!" Budizel said as his fist started to glow a pale icy blue light, "Solar Beam" Bloom said as her hand started gathering sunlight.

"Enough you two," a loud familiar voice said as both pokemon were knocked down into the ground as large bumps on the two pokemon's heads grew as a Charmander wearing a Def.Scarf stood over them as a Honedge was on his back, "This is why we never go out in public...." he sighed to them as both pokemon were watching stars dancing around their heads.
---
#36 Posted: 22:17:53 02/06/2017
Draco smirked immediately knowing that scarf. "Wel, well, well look who I found. How has things been with the ol team Flame?"
---
SC
#37 Posted: 15:20:40 14/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Flame heard the voice as he turns to face Draco upon immediately seeing him Flame suddenly flinch upon seeing the scarred Garchomp at first he thought as his first reaction was that of fear and anger, however almost as sudden the anger flash in his eyes it was quickly replaced by a relief as it wasn't the same Garchomp whom held him captive and torture him for little over a month, "Hello?" he said questioningly as he was still suspicious of Draco as he didn't have any recollection of him.
---
#38 Posted: 20:26:19 14/07/2017
"You don't remember an old team member?" He said.
---
SC
#39 Posted: 00:24:11 15/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Have we met before?" Flame said growing more suspicious of Draco, "The only Garchomp I know is rotting in a prison cell and he was never part of the RTO so who are you" Flame said as both Bloom and Riptide got up now looking at the Garchomp.
---
#40 Posted: 00:36:23 15/07/2017
"Perhaps the name Draco rings a bell?" He said.
---
SC
#41 Posted: 22:07:54 22/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"No it doesn't" Flame replied to him, "Who are you" he asked
---
#42 Posted: 00:42:02 23/08/2017
"I was once apart of your team long ago. I am your former second in command Drago the Garchomp."
---
SC
#43 Posted: 01:44:07 11/09/2017 | Topic Creator
"What are you talking about" Riptide said, "Rosa been Flame's second in command ever since he formed Team Firelight" Bloom said, "I don't remember you EVER being in Flame's team or even seeing you around the RTO" she said.

"Yeah not trying to sound rude sir but I didn't form my team up until a few months ago. You probably know me from my father's team but I don't know who you are" Flame said
---
#44 Posted: 02:14:35 11/09/2017
Ooc: perhaps Flame could remember after a friendly battle?

"Well then if talk won't jar your memory perhaps a friendly battle?"
---
SC
#45 Posted: 02:29:38 11/09/2017 | Topic Creator
OCC: Flame doesn't remember Drago because Flame never meet him before at least not on Team Firelight although he might remember Drago if they met on Team Summerwing if you want

"A fight" Flame said narrowing his icy blue gaze now the similar suspicion coming into view of his face, "Look I don't know who you are but I'm not going to fight you not here" he said to him.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:44:14 11/09/2017 by Sky the Dragon
#46 Posted: 02:41:09 11/09/2017
Ooc: and I wait. smilie
---
SC
#47 Posted: 03:45:56 11/09/2017 | Topic Creator
OCC: Sorry for the wait something came up You know Zack (used to be Zacky Vengence up here) he joined the Pokemon League I told you about and I had to test him to see if he becomes a Gym Leader or not)
---
#48 Posted: 08:42:39 11/09/2017
Wooc: it's ok.

"Well if you won't battle me perhaps you'll remember me when you were on team Summerwing? I was just a Gabite back then."
---
SC
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me