darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders (Normal to Sensei) True Level
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders (Normal to Sensei) True Level
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#1 Posted: 15:16:50 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm talking about their real power (not from the games when we use them).
Can a skylander destroy a big army of enemies (500 to 2000 enemies)?
Can a skylander actually destroy a planet with his own force?
If you think about it, some skylanders can actually destroy a planet. I mean, Thunderbolt can literally control the sky with his sword.
What do you think? Who are the most overpowered skylanders ever created?
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 15:28:11 09/04/2017
It's really hard to gauge that since few actually show up in other media.

Spyro's a no brainer because he can control every element, he just doesn't. If he put his mind into it he'd probably know some devastating spells.
Hex is the more obvious overpowered Skylander because she's in plenty of places. She burned Malefor to a crisp, and when PART of her Undead magic was drained, the container had enough to cover all of Skylands and she still had plenty left. Some lines in the books and her powered-down form in Return of the Dragon King also imply she learned millenia old spells to warp reality but she holds back. Don't forget Foreboding Curse where she can literally put someone on the brink of death give or take a few minutes.
Enigma's backstory also implies he can do a lot more than just swing a stick around, but either it works better on his dimension or he just prefers melee.
Krypt King can hold Titan sized weapons and regenerate through sheer force of will in Battlecast.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:29:06 09/04/2017 by Bifrost
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#3 Posted: 15:52:55 09/04/2017
king pen have enough knowledge and skills to take out an army if he want to.
boomer is an expart demolition so we can expact from him to build some preety powerful explosive.
ninjini should be extremly powerful, if someone ask the worng wish she can destry everything in a heartbeat.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#4 Posted: 15:57:15 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
If we only have a serious TV show about Skylanders. I'd pay gold to have an anime version of skylnders with epic fights.
And yeah, Spyro can be seriously powerful with his multi-elemental nature (even light?). Imagine an adult version of Spyro (he'll look like Malefor since he's from the same species of purple dragon).
And don't forget Luminous and Smolderdash, she can literally creates infinite suns and black holes.
And talking of black holes, Blackout can literally murder someone with his nightmare powers. He can kill someone mentally.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:57:54 09/04/2017 by Buuzer
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#5 Posted: 15:58:58 09/04/2017
Well, in like, a VS Debating sense, Skylanders don't really get much in the games alone since you can accomplish any task with any Skylander.

Out of all of them, I'd argue the most powerful would probably be Deja Vu, since she has some control over time and can create black holes (albeit small black holes, but who's to say she couldn't create full scale ones if she went all-out?).

However, that's with an asterix saying "No evidence to support that."
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:01:11 09/04/2017 by AdamGregory03
#6 Posted: 16:00:36 09/04/2017
tri tip can summon meteors, those things killd the dinosaurs.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:00:58 09/04/2017 by omer1698
#7 Posted: 16:11:22 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
He can literally destroy a mountain.
---
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#8 Posted: 02:21:43 10/04/2017
Imagine Smolderdash going beyond eclipse form into a blinding supernova and just disintegrating everything in sight.
---
Any last wishes?
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5756
#9 Posted: 03:43:37 10/04/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Golden Queen can really just freeze anyone who's a problem (which was pretty much broken in TT cutscenes) and has her giant form that should be much bigger than SI's rendition of it.

Come to think of it... Golden Queen's Giant form is much bigger than, the actual Giants. Even in her slammer Sensei form. [In Trap Team as a boss she was twice that size I think!] And aren't the Giants supposed to be the strongest of all skylanders? In canon anyway?
#10 Posted: 08:56:05 10/04/2017
ghost roster should be really dangers, he devoured an entire village of ghosts and was still hungry for more.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#11 Posted: 21:12:13 10/04/2017
Quote: SoulfulWolf
Quote: Drawdler
Golden Queen can really just freeze anyone who's a problem (which was pretty much broken in TT cutscenes) and has her giant form that should be much bigger than SI's rendition of it.

Come to think of it... Golden Queen's Giant form is much bigger than, the actual Giants. Even in her slammer Sensei form. [In Trap Team as a boss she was twice that size I think!] And aren't the Giants supposed to be the strongest of all skylanders? In canon anyway?

I think the Giants are supposed to be strongest in terms of raw physical strength, but Senseis might be more powerful overall due to their skills and Sky Chi and Trap Masters might be more powerful overall due to their traptanium weapons.
---
Boop me if you see this.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#12 Posted: 22:23:30 10/04/2017
It's clearly Uncle Grandpa. He can basically warp dimensions and stuff using cartoon physics.
How is he related to Skylanders? Well, in the Steven Universe crossover episode, UG had a list of all the kids he had visited. Finn from Adventure Time was on that list. Adventure Time is in Lego Dimensions alongside the Lego Movie, which had Star Wars in it. Yoda and Darth Vader appeared in one of the Soul Calibur games. Another guest character creates a Link to the Smash Bros universe. Donkey Kong and Bowser are in this universe as well as being Skylanders. So yeah, it's canon.

But seriously, Déjà Vu has time manipulation and black holes.
---
Soon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me