Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > The Legend of Griff PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE INVOLVED
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Griff PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE INVOLVED
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#1 Posted: 03:02:34 06/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! It's been a while~ I'm happy to say that im halfway through episode one if anyone is still interested. I just want to know how many people are willing to stick around for all the voices and such, and if you still are happy to, please PM me your email so i can contact you and send scripts etc. If you would like to see a sneak peak, I'm planning on uploading one to YouTube soon as well smilie

Also huge apologies for being absent from this site, I got held up with school and other fandoms so DarkSpyro is sort of on its way out for me. I might drop by every now and again to see what new games come out but overall I mostly live on DeviantArt and Skype. Speaking of which, if you don't want to send me an email for privacy reasons, you could just pm me your skype account smilie I hang around on there every day so its an easy way to contact me.

Now! Because I feel really bad for ditching, I'm going to post a bit of the first chapter here to try and peak anyones interest. Sort of like a teaser. and I am also going to post an animated flight/fight scene on YT for my 100 watchers special for DeviantArt too if you're interested smilie Thank you for reading if you do and I hope you guys are still willing to be involved!!!

Prologue:

There are many legends throughout the vast spans of the universe, and yet only few are told throughout time. Whether it’s due to the significance of change the event had brought or just because nothing like it had ever been witnessed before; these legends are all recorded within the universal container of time. Lost but never forgotten.
Niffiria is a place of many oddities and ancient stories which are passed down from generation to generation. It is one of the few realms that keep every detail of the past locked away; an unspoken rule that no creature could desecrate its ancient structure. One of the most iconic and important of these tales is the Legend of the fire griffin, the one who is destined for putting an end to tyranny and despair.
Griffins are known to be the most intelligent of the eight race’s, as they were the very first specie to be granted the ability to manipulate energy; therefore, they were the perfect vessel for creatures of spiritual nature. Eons ago, after an ancient war between spirits, two powerful ancient beings saved themselves by sealing their own minds into the bodies of two griffins. This feat had never been attempted before due to the high risk of causing an unbalance between the physical and spiritual realms; however, these spirits had exhausted their energy supply making the process more stable as an overwhelming amount of energy could kill a living creature. Since the two were so weak, they were unable to fully take control of the host and so they used different means to achieve this. Thus, the red and black griffins were born and an infinite cycle of death and reincarnation was created.
Centuries later, this story was still being told to young creatures; although, it was no longer seen as a historical event but a fairy tale that was used to get young ones to sleep. For one reason does this story remain true to the actual incident, and that is because of the living proof of the red and black griffin. Rarely seen or heard of, it was the duty of the red griffin to kill the black griffin in order to stop the endless cycle of evil. These creatures would end up fighting to the death to try and stop the other and, in most cases, they only fight once they have been mated, to ensure they have an heir to fall back too. It all changed; however, when in the first time in history, the red griffin was the brother to the black griffin. This sparked a new legend… The Legend of Griff.

Thanks everybody and any support is appreciated!!!
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#2 Posted: 04:43:13 06/04/2017
Hey, glad to see that you're still on this project. I'm still working with the old mic, but I can try to come up with something if you need me to.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#3 Posted: 04:57:24 06/04/2017
I believe I was involved with this. I'm still happy to help.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#4 Posted: 02:42:33 07/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Thank you guys!! I'm currently working on the small 100 watchers special which involves the eagles. so I need Verdreth, Zepher and Flige as the main ones involved in the raid. Hopefully the others will still be interested, and if not i can try to get some others in smilie
---
#5 Posted: 07:18:46 07/04/2017
I think we need a quick reminder of who all the characters were supposed to be. It's been a year since last time we talked about them.
#6 Posted: 01:23:00 08/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Of course! Here's a refresher

Young Griff: Me

Emerald: My sister

Aqua (minor): My mum

Bone: Fixer The Fox

Shadowfang: Lunarz

Whirlpool: Fixer the Fox

Surge: Fixer the Fox

Flige: BALLZY MCtootin

Zaprift: Samius

Zepher: Iblistech

Verdreth: 84Skylanderdude

Rainstorm: Eevee88

Fluffy: Eevee88

Flame: Fixer the Fox

Niffrai: Fixer the Fox
---
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#7 Posted: 02:13:23 08/04/2017
Quote: shadowstarcat
Thank you guys!! I'm currently working on the small 100 watchers special which involves the eagles. so I need Verdreth, Zepher and Flige as the main ones involved in the raid. Hopefully the others will still be interested, and if not i can try to get some others in smilie

I was involved in this and I'm still interested.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#8 Posted: 04:16:52 08/04/2017
posting cuz i am in this
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#9 Posted: 07:09:49 08/04/2017
I hoping I would in too
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#10 Posted: 09:10:59 08/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys!! smilieD I will post the script here for this scene soon!!

Also, I'm planning on turning this into sort of a teaser trailer, so I might need some of the main cast to do a voice over smilie So that would include Lunarz and I still need someone to be Griff. So if someone wants to try out for him i can PM you some lines!
---
#11 Posted: 09:27:24 08/04/2017

Are Fixer the Fox and BALLZY MCtootin darkSpyro users? If so, they must've gotten banned because they're not in the current user list.
#12 Posted: 09:35:18 08/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius

Are Fixer the Fox and BALLZY MCtootin darkSpyro users? If so, they must've gotten banned because they're not in the current user list.

Fixer goes by Camo221999 here i think and MCtootin is from youtube smilie
---
#13 Posted: 09:43:28 08/04/2017
Fixer goes by Camo221999 here i think and MCtootin is from youtube smilie

Oh, you mean Camo22? Okay, that clears things up.
#14 Posted: 04:25:54 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Ok! What do you guys think of a discord chat for all the information? That way everything will be kept amongst the people involved and i can directly message you all. I will PM this suggestion to everyone and if there's enough people interested i can set it up smilie

If not i will just notify everyone of this forum. and the script should be out later today
---
#15 Posted: 08:31:48 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
ok, i have the script ready smilie I'll post it on the chat tomorrow if it's made otherwise it will be here
---
#16 Posted: 08:09:43 17/04/2017
scipt ready?
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#17 Posted: 10:49:54 05/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Yep! Script is ready smilie

However gary i have to clear up a few things with you.

This is my own animated series with my own characters, im just looking for a few people to do voices for my characters. So, I apologise if you got the wrong idea smilie' and you will have to audition before i assign you a character.

If you still want in i can add you to the discord for more information smilie
---
#18 Posted: 03:42:21 06/05/2017
check your inbox.
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#19 Posted: 02:25:22 09/05/2017
I have interest in joining
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#20 Posted: 14:00:50 26/05/2017
I would waiting for my character in
---
#21 Posted: 07:24:47 04/06/2017 | Topic Creator
garyyyyyyyyyy you dont understand im not accepting any characters smilie' think of this as an audition for an already existing character.

and i'll put you down in my notebook as interested Pokemon2 smilie

The Sneak peak is a bout a quarter done!
---
#22 Posted: 10:47:37 12/08/2017
That ok.

Sneak peek?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me