Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
All Purpose Disgaea Topic
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#1 Posted: 02:08:33 03/04/2017 | Topic Creator
With Disgaea 5 coming to the Nintendo Switch, I thought this would be a good time to make a topic for the super addicting strategy RPG series from Nippon Ichi Software.

I've only played D2 and 5, but they're both really fun games. I've been playing 5 a lot recently on PS4, and I'm going to try to get the platinum trophy at some point. It can actually be rather overwhelming with how much it lets you do to improve your characters.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#2 Posted: 18:29:00 03/04/2017
Nice to see a topic for the closest thing we have to a new ff tactics,I have 1 PC,4 PS3 and 5 PS4 and actually I love them all but I admit the first one had the best story and characters
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#3 Posted: 23:05:56 03/04/2017
I've never played the Disgaea series before, but I'm definitely going to give Disgaea 5 a go when it comes to the Switch.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#4 Posted: 02:19:00 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Just finished getting all the Item World floor prizes in Disgaea 5. Also got one of the Revenge Booster weapons. This game just keeps getting more and more fun with every new thing I find, even after playing over 350 hours. smilie

Have to say, even though I haven't played Disgaea 4, I'm quite interested in its characters, especially Valvatorez.
Never would have thought I'd ever see a vampire who's obsessed with sardines.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me