darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Another way to upload Skylanders on switch
Page 1 of 1
Another way to upload Skylanders on switch
tytra Red Sparx Gems: 87
#1 Posted: 17:26:42 02/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Hello,
Just got the switch version and for some reason Tree Rex will not download into the game. He works fine on all the other versions. Is there any other way to add him instead of the NFC reader. I tried a portal in the USB, and I also have his code. Any help would be great. Thank you
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#2 Posted: 17:47:52 02/04/2017
You can't use anything else unfortunately. When I was scanning my figures in, I noticed Giants seemed to not work unless they were held very precisely. Does you Tree Rex have the lightcore effects on while you're scanning him in, or do they flicker? If they're flickering or not very bright, that means you're probably not holding him exactly where his chip is over the Joy-Con.
---
Dead
#3 Posted: 18:55:06 02/04/2017 | Topic Creator
He is definitely flickering, didn't have any other issues. I am going to try him again thank you. Ya just so strange cause he is in perfect condition and never had an issue with him before
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#4 Posted: 19:09:57 02/04/2017
Had the same issue with my dragon fire cannon, every other figure scanned in fine but not that one. After about a half hour of trying I finally got it to scan.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
#5 Posted: 20:08:57 02/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Okay I have to ask since I now tried 2 tree rex's. Did you guys just leave it on the scanner till it worked. Or kept lifting up and placing it. Need to know the special technique to make this work. I ran out of rexs lol
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#6 Posted: 03:16:20 03/04/2017
Quote: tytra
Okay I have to ask since I now tried 2 tree rex's. Did you guys just leave it on the scanner till it worked. Or kept lifting up and placing it. Need to know the special technique to make this work. I ran out of rexs lol

I just moved him around on the stick slightly until he lit up all the way without constantly flickering.
---
Dead
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me