Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#251 Posted: 01:18:09 16/04/2017
"It is our duty to protect those that have been blessed." Leo said. "I will always be with you. In your dreams and thoughts."
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#252 Posted: 01:59:14 16/04/2017
Ravage nodded understanding Leo and feeling tired decided to sleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#253 Posted: 02:23:01 16/04/2017
"Welcome Ravage. It is nice to meet you in person, well in a way." Leo said. "Welcome to the dream realms."
---
SC
#254 Posted: 03:35:39 16/04/2017
in ravage's dream there wasn't much but a garbled mess normally. Ravage smiled and nodded saying "s-same"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#255 Posted: 03:56:08 16/04/2017
"Here let's fix this place up shall we?" With that Leo glowed blue and a calming beach front appeared. "You know how dreams work right?"
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#256 Posted: 15:58:01 16/04/2017 | Topic Creator
While Ravage was meeting his guardian and Sybil was at the dangerous task of meeting with the python at his own territory, the warblers decided to clean up whatever they could. The rain has mellowed down and the wind has stopped, but the damage was done. There were many fallen branches and even a few trees didn't make it. Some nest were destroyed, and it was lucky neither of the warblers had eggs to take care at the moment, or there would've been fatalities. Like Sybil, they were starting to think all that outrageous weather was due to Shadow's presence, and they were getting tired of it. Just when do the missionary birds would return with the flower that was needed to vanquish that vengeful spirit once and for all?

Somewhere around the world, there were two pelicans coming from different directions, each carrying several flowers in their beaks filled with water to keep them alive. The closest pelican was a week away from the Haven, maybe even less, but as he travelled, he knew how important it was to deliver the correct flower. None of the ones they have brought has been the right one so far, making them believe that was all a wild goose chase. With Shadow's powers growing, they knew they will be doomed if they didn't brought the volcanic flower in time...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#257 Posted: 23:22:41 16/04/2017
Quote: Felines
After leaving, Sybil [...] reached the snake's home, Sybil had to carefully watch her step, since much moss grew from those trees and she almost slipped to the ground many times. When she finally got her grip, she placed herself at a tree near where usually met the python when on the ground, though it was nearly impossible to tell how Naga would react on having her climb his trees.
"Mr. Naga! Mr Naga! Please, can you answer me? It's Sybil!" she yelled loudly, feeling as if her voice travelled everywhere.
[...] Sybil continued calling Naga, believing that he was taking his time either to surprise her or because he was currently hunting.

"I'm here... don't be alarmed.," Naga called out slithering up a tree across from where Sybil was held up. The large python looked at the where the small civet had managed to get herself up to and... and was actually somewhat impressed by how far Sybil had gone to meet him once again. "You could say... you could say its quite a rainy day for someone such as yourself to be here.," he said seeming to almost compliment Sybil. Although he didn't seem otherwise alarmed by the civet's presence... in fact he seemed a tad more calm then usual.

Elsewhere-- Sayan was watching Rose and the kids as they avoided the heavy rainfall. Hunter had been half tempted to play in it...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:24:23 16/04/2017 by redwes
#258 Posted: 23:47:32 16/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt quite uneasy as to how calm Naga was to having her over without any warning of her part. She was in his territory without notice, and didn't seemed upset at all. Perhaps she has underestimated this snake's temper.
"Well, I would've left it for the another day, but I had to now, before night falls and just in case the rain gets worse tomorrow." Sybil explained, excusing the reason why she was there. Having the python practically in front of her, without her having to look above from the ground, she could see how big he really was. This was a creature that could end her in a matter of seconds if it wanted to.
"Listen, I have to warn you. Shadow is getting more powerful and just now, he tried to attack another Haven resident. He use to torment only Rose and me, but he's extending his influence to others as well. I have a friend that use to contain him, but Shadow has become aware of it and is now successfully eluding her. All she can do is bless our spirit with her ritual so that our minds can be protected... and... I was hoping you would come to her today to have your own mind protected from Shadow's influence." Sybil said with a hard tone of voice, knowing that would mean she would have to lead the snake right into their homes...
---
#259 Posted: 03:30:00 17/04/2017
"do not listen to her Naga. Like Sholeh said do what you want to do. But if you kill the one called Crystal we can have full range on the island." Shadow said. "Have her take you to Crystal and when the time is right end it."
---
SC
#260 Posted: 03:42:53 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't keen on the idea on leading Naga around the forest, knowing he was going to bring fear. Plus she didn't want the python to feel tempted to hunt the warblers again if he saw them, so she was going to try to lead him far away from where they lived. She hoped Naga would give her an answer soon, since she was starting to feel eerie like earlier with Ravage, and she feared it meant Shadow was around. Her only hope was that Naga would have as much willpower as Ravage...
---
#261 Posted: 09:53:56 17/04/2017
"I see... and you.. you expect..," Naga said before seeming to get distracted by something or someone. He tried to focus-- not wanted to show any sign of weakness to the non-materialistic Shadow or the present company of Sybil. "Alright... I'll give this Crystal... this friend of yours a try. Lead... lead the way if you will.," he then said looking at the eager Sybil. He spoke as if he was allowing the civet to lead him as if to imply that he was most definitely going on his own free will. He was half tempted to reject the offer on the account of his own pride and self-confidence, but wanted peace and quiet more then anything at that particular moment.
---
#262 Posted: 16:34:33 17/04/2017
Ravage shook his head no the scene still looking a bit off because of the brain damage. Ravage didn't really like to talk much only speaking if he felt he needed to say something.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#263 Posted: 20:04:09 17/04/2017
"Well in dreams reality seems to break the laws of physics. We can become anything in here, creat anything we want with our imagination." Leo said.
---
SC
#264 Posted: 00:10:26 18/04/2017
Ravage nodded understanding.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#265 Posted: 01:49:54 18/04/2017 | Topic Creator
At AJ's tree, Sholeh has thought about bringing the special gravy to Naga right away, but she just left his place, and imagining he loved his time alone, she left the task for tomorrow. There wasn't much she could do anyway. The rain continued and the terrain was too muddy to walk properly, and if she jumped from tree to tree like Sybil has done earlier, she might lose the liquid. She instead covered the container with a leaf to avoid spoilage and left it on a corner, very happy for feeling that way. Naga might be her only chance to have a genuine friend, since Sholeh believed Sybil and the others wouldn't dare to approach the python on a regular basis. They seem to do it only when it was necessary...

Quote: redwes
"I see... and you.. you expect..," Naga said before seeming to get distracted by something or someone. He tried to focus-- not wanted to show any sign of weakness to the non-materialistic Shadow or the present company of Sybil. "Alright... I'll give this Crystal... this friend of yours a try. Lead... lead the way if you will.," he then said looking at the eager Sybil. He spoke as if he was allowing the civet to lead him as if to imply that he was most definitely going on his own free will. He was half tempted to reject the offer on the account of his own pride and self-confidence, but wanted peace and quiet more then anything at that particular moment.

Sybil sighed, more out of fear than relief, and proceeded to lead the python right to Crystal's home. At first they used the trees, but then she went on the ground to avoid wasting too much energy jumping from tree to tree, especially since some of them were pretty far from each other. They passed near Sybil's tree, and since Crystal's home was still pretty far, Sybil decided to do some friendly talk with the python.
"Um... listen, if you ever need... anything... my tree is that one there." Sybil said as she pointed to her tree, knowing the big risk she was taking by telling the python where she lived. He knew now where to find her if he someday meant harm to her, but Sybil has always taken risks, and believed that by showing Naga where she was most of the time, he would see her will in wanting to try to trust him with such delicate information.
---
#266 Posted: 19:49:37 18/04/2017
"Hey bro want to play out in the rain?" Snow said.
---
SC
#267 Posted: 20:50:41 18/04/2017 | Topic Creator
While Sybil continued walking to Crystal's home, she made sure to pass far away from both Sayan's den and the kea's territory. She didn't want Naga to know where her friends lived. I was already bad enough that she just told the python where she lived, but as she lead the python to their destination, she tried not to think so negatively of him. After all, he has done nothing to her or Rose during the times they visited him, and has proven to be deadly only to birds. Although she still couldn't forgive the snake for killing so many of her warbler companions, she nonetheless wanted to try to have a good relationship with him, particularly because she had no other choice.
---
#268 Posted: 07:38:05 19/04/2017
Naga followed closely-- taking to note every detail he could though he was surprised just how revealing the civet was. "I see... I... I will keep you in mind my dear civet.," he said as they passed by Sybil's home and continued onward. He wasn't sure yet what would do, or wouldn't do, with this new information. And he still wasn't entirely sure about needing *protection* even if Shadow had become a near constant annoyance in recent days.

Elsewhere-- a bored and excited Hunter was looking out upon the now damp ground. "Sure sis!," he responded looking to Sayan/Rose for approval.
"Go ahead you two. Have fun out there but be careful!," Sayan warned seeing how just how cooped up the two must have been feeling. He recalled back to much younger days in his mind-- remembering just how playful he had been at one point. And he couldn't blame them ether.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:42:39 19/04/2017 by redwes
#269 Posted: 10:13:50 19/04/2017
"Go on. Just stay near the den." Rose said.

"Thanks mamma!" Snow said as she ran outside with Hunter.
---
SC
#270 Posted: 15:58:49 19/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
Naga followed closely-- taking to note every detail he could though he was surprised just how revealing the civet was. "I see... I... I will keep you in mind my dear civet.," he said as they passed by Sybil's home and continued onward. He wasn't sure yet what would do, or wouldn't do, with this new information. And he still wasn't entirely sure about needing *protection* even if Shadow had become a near constant annoyance in recent days.

As they were only yards away from Crystal's place, Sybil got very worried with what the python replied. He said he would keep [her] in mind, not keep that in mind. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to reveal such personal information to him after all. The damage was already done though, and all Sybil could hope for was for the python to never mean harm to her, otherwise it would be too easy to trap her in her own home. The entrance to her tree was relatively small, and if the python showed up inside, his length would block the entrance and she would have nowhere to go.

She tried to push away those negative thought as much as she could, so when they reached Crystal's place, she wouldn't ask what's wrong.
"Here we are now. Mind your step." she said to the python as she called for Crystal.
"Crystal! There is another resident here that requires your assistance!" she called around, looking for the raven too just in case Crystal wasn't home. Sybil felt bad for asking the caracal so much for her services, for she didn't want the friendly medium cat to believe she was being exploited.
---
#271 Posted: 20:41:33 19/04/2017
"Sorry Sybil but Crystal is out gathering herbs and ingredients for her spells." Diamond said perched on a low branch. She then saw the python. "Oh he's a s-snake?" She said with a bit of hesitationin her voice. Diamond was a little afraid of Naga.
---
SC
#272 Posted: 21:02:35 19/04/2017 | Topic Creator
It was then that Sybil had a shocking eye opener. Diamond was a raven, a bird, Naga's main food source, and was now terrified to think that she made a mistake bringing Naga here without warning Diamond first. It was something that completely slipped her mind, so she tried to ease up the atmosphere.
"He's just another resident in need of protection Diamond. Don't be afraid." Sybil said, hoping the python would remain as polite and docile as he had been with her. She did come between the snake and the raven's view just in case there was some temptation.
---
#273 Posted: 22:37:03 19/04/2017
"Crystal should be back soon." Diamond said.

Soon Crystal arrived with a basket full of weird plants and herbs. "Hello Sybil." She then looked to Naga. "Wow he's massive!"

"Nows your chance! That's the one called Crystal!" Shad ow said.
---
SC
#274 Posted: 22:51:14 19/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Worried more about Naga's reaction and Diamond's presence, Sybil was unaware that Shadow was around again this time, when she usually is very quick to somewhat know when the Komodo dragon was around.
"Hello Crystal. Sorry to request your services so often, but I need you to urgently bring your blessing to him." Sybil asked as she introduced Naga, for the first time looking how the snake really was, and how well it could camouflage despite that monstrous size. It almost looked unnatural how big he was. Naga wasn't as wide as Crocux, but it was definitely longer than him. Sybil let Crystal take one good look at Naga so that she would realize how urgent this particular blessing this was, for if Shadow managed to bring this creature against them, they wouldn't stand a chance...
---
#275 Posted: 10:28:46 20/04/2017
Ooc: I can't think of a guardian for Naga (if he decides to accept.)
---
SC
#276 Posted: 13:29:47 20/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: It can be said that either he refuses or he's unable to produce a guardian of his own. Or redwes himself can come up with one. I know how hard it is to have so many characters smilie
---
#277 Posted: 21:14:28 20/04/2017
Ooc: I may have an idea.
---
SC
#278 Posted: 22:29:15 20/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright then. We'll let redwes decide smilie

While Sybil waited for Naga to approach Crystal so that he could have her blessing, she looked around to see if there weren't any warblers. Fortunately, almost all the warblers were near the beach while very few were around the kea's tree, meaning that they were quite far away from Naga's view. Sybil was quite enthusiastic to have Naga's mind protected, for it meant that Shadow will be unable to talk to him and give him too many temptations, in the process losing what could be his most powerful ally yet. The python was polite, but deadly as well, though despite her natural fear of him, Sybil was still willing to befriend him so that she could show him why the Haven was such a special place. She failed miserably with Shadow, so Naga was her second chance...
---
#279 Posted: 22:42:52 20/04/2017
OOC: If you have an idea-- I'll go with it. Or maybe-- maybe he's so big/powerful that it takes the power of the multiple other guardians to protect him. And weakening the protection of the everyone as a whole in the process. smilie Just an idea though.

As Naga avoided the temptation of Diamond and stood in front of Crystal-- he hesitated before going forward. He remained quiet-- as if to think to himself for a moment or perhaps to something else. "For your sake... and for my own sake... I... Do what you need to do.," he finally said reluctantly stepping forward even if he felt like he was losing a part of his own self dignity in the process. Any process of Shadow was now stronger then ever as well as a sign of irritation/annoying on Naga's part. His tone changed slightly mid-sentence as if he had another decision of some sort, but he stepped forward of his feel will and awaited the so called "blessing."
---
#280 Posted: 22:56:35 20/04/2017
"Very well. You will be protected by an guardian." With that she closed her eyes and touched Nagas snout. He glowed for a moment and it slowly went away.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:29:08 21/04/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#281 Posted: 23:40:59 20/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil simply stepped aside as Naga passed besides her, looking not only how large this python was, but how thick he was as well. His width was just too incredible to have face to face, and even though Sybil didn't know if pythons did indeed grew that naturally large, there was no doubt in her mind the power of this new, somewhat unwelcome guest. One look at those coils and she knew escape was impossible for those trapped around them, though considering the size of her warbler friends, she didn't know if the victims of these monstrous snake were either captured with the mouth or the coils. Both instances seem plausible, since Sybil had yet to see one of this terrifying snake's hunt in the flesh, but one way or another, the poor warblers certainly went through a nightmare when devoured by this snake, giving the civet more reason to keep acting on the creature's good side. But as she waited for the blessing to proceed, she had to contain her need to cry when imagining how horrible the death of so many of her warbler companions had been due to this gigantic reptile she was trying to befriend...
---
#282 Posted: 04:38:57 21/04/2017
Crystal was soon done and she took her paw off. She had a confused look on her face. "Hummm.....that's strange." She simply said.

In Nagas mind a shadow made of black flames took the form of a massive terrordactyl. It's eyes were glowing yellow. It's tail tip seemed to glow red within the black fire. It spoke in a demonic voice. "The legendary Ender is at your service. Your command is my bidding."
---
SC
#283 Posted: 05:39:47 21/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: A terrordactyl? Was that on purpose? Whatever it was, I like it smilie

While Naga was going through the ritual, Hunted island was going through yet another thick period of fog. Whirlpool was outside his burrow, leaving Sunflame to take care of Yodel while he took a much needed breather. Barloc was keeping him company, having been by the wombat's side for a while now since he couldn't return home with such a thick fog.
"I'm telling you Whirlpool. Get rid of that parasitic warbler already! Can't you see he's draining your time and energy?" Barloc expressed, but the wombat didn't need to be told twice. He knew Yodel was feeling much better and didn't need to be so pampered, but he knew that his flightless status meant that he was going to be dependent nonetheless. But Yodel was being too abusive of his hospitality, so Barloc convinced Whirlpool to return the warbler home... but who was going to be willing to take care of him?
---
#284 Posted: 10:25:32 21/04/2017
OOC: I didn't say he was good or evil.

Diamond was clearly uneasy after the blessing. She could sense something didn't go as expected. She looked at Crystal and nodeed.

"Sybil do you mind if you and the snake wait for a moment? I want to do something real quick just so I know what spirit is with him."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:33:28 21/04/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#285 Posted: 16:23:14 21/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't like the sound of that one bit. What did she meant one spirit? She had believed that their guardians were already within them. Does that meant a random spirit came to protect them whenever Crystal did her ritual? Sybil didn't dare to ask, so she simply waited to see what was going to be done. She was terrified to think that this blessing may had make things worse for the python, and likewise for the Haven...
---
#286 Posted: 20:06:45 21/04/2017
"May I touch your head once more?" Crystal said.
---
SC
#287 Posted: 21:18:55 21/04/2017
OOC: Interesting idea about the guardian, Sc! Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

"Go ahead.," Naga simply said seeming uneasy about something.
---
#288 Posted: 21:53:30 21/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil continued to be quiet, getting behind the python so that Crystal would have more concentration. She was still unable to leave her awe about Naga being so open in accompanying her to the forest for this procedure. She only hoped that Naga didn't began to think that her invitation meant more liberty to navigate beyond his own territory. Despite wanting to befriend him, Sybil wanted Naga to remain in his spot at the swamp, both to avoid major panic at his presence and to keep away the snake's possible temptations.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#289 Posted: 22:51:57 21/04/2017
AJ: After being away from Haven for a while and spending time with my second family, I have returned. Not far from the two new kits of Sayan and Rose, I can be seen drinking from a cracked open coconut. I had learned a few days ago that Sayan and Rose had kids of their own now. I am happy for them. Those two are lucky to have what they do. I never was able to experience the joy of what they are, as I was orphaned at a young age. There was one that did their best to be the mother that I never had, she was a female Mexican Wolf, named Chica, but I haven't seen her in a long time. True, I do have families, both here and in the Outback, but still even with that, the pain of reality remains. Licking my lips and cleaning my paws, I sigh as I watch the two, wondering what it was like. Taking another sip from the coconut, I lay down, watching the two, in silence.

Sunflame cares to Yodel, not realizing that the warbler is in fact taking advantage of himself and Whirlpool. He even fetches him food and water when he is hungry, even though the warbler is most likely more than able to do that himself. As Yodel continues to take advantage of him and his kindness, he is slowly being drained of all his energy. His kindness and compassion blind him to the reality, that the warbler is just using him to do anything he wants.
#290 Posted: 23:24:49 21/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Nice seeing you again Wyrstel. Good to see you try to keep yourself updated and that you remember the older characters smilie

Back at Whirlpool's burrow, Yodel continued to keep himself a king's treatment. His meals were brought to him, he got massages whenever he asked, he had a comfortable bed, and when extremely bored, he could just ask for Sunflame and Whirlpool to ridicule themselves in order to have a good laugh. Yep, it was the same, old, jerky warbler everybody knew. One would think that being at the brink of death would've made him change a little, but he seems to have gotten even worse. With this near-death experience, he was going to make sure everybody, but most of all Sybil, felt guilt for having been put through that scary and nearly deadly ordeal, especially when he did try to do something good for once and that was his repay.
"That's it sonny. Give my beautiful self that nice bowl of bugs. And once I'm done, give me a ride around the island. I'm sick of being cramped here in this miserable labyrinth of dirt." he said to Sunflame after the serval brought him a leaf dish containing bugs, determined to have a very full belly so that afterwards, he could ride on Sunflame's back to have a little fresh air. Life couldn't be any better for the now lazy Yodel.
---
#291 Posted: 03:29:05 22/04/2017
Crystal touched Nagas head and she closed her eyes. She was seeing into his mind and what she saw frightened her. She quickly took her paw off. "It can't be. It can't be!" She said in fear.
---
SC
#292 Posted: 03:43:05 22/04/2017 | Topic Creator
That comment made Sybil nearly pull her whiskers off. What the heck happened? Her and the rest of the Haven resident's blessing had gone smoothly, so what was so different this time that made Crystal so startled?
"What!? What is it!? Crystal! For Heaven's sake! What is it!?" Sybil demanded to know, getting too anxious. She believed that if something went wrong with the ritual, Naga was certainly going to be angry, especially with her for bringing him there in the first place...
---
#293 Posted: 04:35:49 22/04/2017
Crystal looked at Sybil. "Oh! I'm so sorry Sybil to startle you. It's just I haven't seen this guardian in a very long time. He was once a friend of mine a long time ago. He was once a cheetah named Ender." Crystal said. "Just didn't recognize his presence." She looked to Naga. "You have a great guardian with you. He will do his job."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:37:16 22/04/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#294 Posted: 04:53:35 22/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was so relieved with the great news that she almost collapsed face first in the dirt.
"Whew! That's it? You got so overworked for that? Sheesh Crystal, that's how you react to good news? I though something had gone wrong, like a malicious spirit or something got into him." Sybil said upset, scratching her head anxiously, needing a little time to calm down. When she did, she could finally breathe.
"Well... that... that was a shock. I'm so glad nothing went wrong." Sybil said with a smile, ready to escort Naga back to his territory, but she would return to Crystal later since she got curious about that cheetah.
"Alright Mr. Naga. The ritual is complete. That wasn't so bad, was it? Come on. I'll accompany you home." Sybil said relieved, almost giving a friendly pat to the snake, but desisted at the last second. She still was too afraid of Naga to have that type of contact with him.
---
#295 Posted: 13:58:55 22/04/2017
"Yah he's a shapeshifter spirit. Be not alarmed." Crystal said.
---
SC
#296 Posted: 15:41:51 22/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Thank you Crystal. You've really been so helpful." Sybil said gratefully, really thinking about repaying Crystal somehow later. But first, it was time to escort the snake back home. She didn't want anyone else to see that she brought him in and cause unnecessary panic. For now, she was relieved that the spirit protecting him was as powerful as Frystal claimed, then that was wonderful news. Naga needed protection more than anyone else. As she got prepared to lead him to his home, Sybil looked around with a smug, as if she was looking for Shadow to mock him for having no one to torment now...
---
#297 Posted: 04:17:00 23/04/2017
"You are welcome." Crystal said.
---
SC
#298 Posted: 06:11:08 23/04/2017 | Topic Creator
As Sybil escorted Naga back home, she went in front of him in order to lead the way. Not only was she demonstrating how much she wanted to be helpful to the python, but she was also turning her back on him, hoping that once again, he would see how much she was willing to try to trust him by placing herself into vulnerable position. She already told him where she lived anyway, though Sybil was now having some second thoughts about that particular bit of information. Maybe telling the python where exactly did she lived was going a bit too far, but nonetheless, it was too late to remove her answer. Naga has been nothing but polite to her and Rose after all, and based on what little she could tell about him, he disliked Shadow, so that gave her a glimmer of hope that perhaps this python is not evil like Shadow, just a humongous predator needing more than others.
---
#299 Posted: 06:45:35 23/04/2017
Meanwhile Snow continued to play with Hunter outside their cave she saw a brief glimpse of Sybil as she passed by. "Hey Sybil!"
---
SC
#300 Posted: 15:03:10 23/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooh, bad timing... Sybil said on her mind, really having expected to get away with the python without anyone seeing them. Pathetically trying to hide the snake behind her, she engaged into conversation.
"Heeeey Snow. What are you doing outside the den? It's still raining you know. You can catch a cold." Sybil said kindly but nervously, hoping Snow would leave for a while so that she could continue walking. Snow seemed distracted, so maybe she hasn't seen the python?
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me