Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#101 Posted: 16:58:25 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil out her paw on Crocux's mouth to shush him.
"Crocux... we need to take this one step at a time." she whispered, not wanting Jack to feel forced to do more carvings, given his apparent obsession. They were just cubs, which meant they were smaller and probably more difficult to detail.
"Well first things first Jack. Go outside, take a walk. If the sun ever comes up, you should take advantage of the vitamin D. Oh, and please, if you see Crystal, tell her to come here and create a force field for your statues." Sybil recommended, wanting the sedentary chimp to go outside for once and for Crystal to bless Jack's statues just in case Shadow dared to try destroying them again and make Jack start from zero. Sybil couldn't really understand why the statues were so important to him, when he could take long rest between his work and not being cramped up in the cave just so that he could finish them faster.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#102 Posted: 18:30:29 05/04/2017
Jack says "gladly." and leaves.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#103 Posted: 18:46:12 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Now finally alone with Crocux, it was time for their daily excercise.
"Now then Crocux, we have learned to relax and be patient, but..." then Sybil stopped, knowing his reaction wouldn't be the same if she told him what she was planning.
"Anyway, let's start. You know how it goes. Close your eyes, relax, imagine a lake just for yourself, filled with yellowtails everywhere. Not a sound but the one from a waterfall nearby, not a soul that would bother you. You have no expectations, no worries, no one to tell you what to do...' Sybil said, always making Crocux reach a peak of peace to make him calmer and keep his temper on check... only this time, she was planning to do something that could be too risky for her. But she had to if she really wanted Crocux to control his temper completely...
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#104 Posted: 20:29:23 05/04/2017
Soon Rose and her family reached Crystals home. "Miss Crystal we need your help with something." Rose said.

Crystal soon came out of her cave. "What is it my dear?" She then saw the Cubs. "Oh I see. You want to protect them from Shadow?"

"Yes I would never forgive myself if anything happened to them." Rose said.
---
SC
#105 Posted: 21:26:35 05/04/2017
Crocux did as he was told and was completely relaxed. Crocux could tell Sybil was planning something but went with it trusting her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#106 Posted: 21:34:45 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil tried to be as relaxed as possible too to avoid passing the tension to him. She managed to be at completely peace too... but then all suddenly changed when she gave the most tremendous kick to Crocux's snout.
"Now Crocux! You think someone insulting you is bad? You settle yourself with false expectation to appeal to someone who's already dead! You're growing into a monster that everyone is starting to fear!" Sybil said coldly and suddenly, actually trying to torment Crocux psychologically. She continued attacking him as much as a civet could, knowing the risk she was taking. Crocux almost killed somebody because of a petty insult, so she needed to know if all her patience excercises were paying off. She had to see how Crocux would react to both insults and physical pain to make sure an incident like Yodel's attack never happened again...

But at the python's territory, Sholeh was looking for some pleasant conversation. She truly hated this place, but it's the place the snake chose to live in, so there was nothing she could do.
"Hey! Mr. Naga! Hello?" she called, knowing that he was probably listening considering the echo and his mysterious nature...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:57 05/04/2017 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#107 Posted: 22:04:49 05/04/2017
"Indeed. They... they must be protected.," Sayan said in agreement.

In the python's territory-- a voice soon called out to the mongoose. "I'm here...," the voice said seeming to get closer as a shadow seemed to slither nearby.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#108 Posted: 22:26:52 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
In the python's territory-- a voice soon called out to the mongoose. "I'm here...," the voice said seeming to get closer as a shadow seemed to slither nearby.

Sholeh saw how slowly and sinisterly Naga approached her, and even though she wasn't afraid of him it startled her to no end.
"Will you cut that out? You like to act scary, don't you?" Sholeh scolded, feeling bothered by that behavior. She imagined that was just snake behavior, but still, she would've liked if Naga at least tried to act normal and not sneaky.
---
#109 Posted: 22:56:00 05/04/2017
Crocux was taken by surprise, but also expected something like this at the same time. smiling he says "you're right I used to be that way but that's changed."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#110 Posted: 23:07:03 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil stopped attacking, knowing that her claws and bites must be nothing but ticklish for him. His skin has grown harder after all, so she simply continued with the insults.
"Are you? Is that really in the past? Don't you look at yourself and see nothing but a merciless predator waiting to turn on all your friends?" Sybil said with cruel air, feeling very bad to be playing with his mind like that, but if Crocux couldn't take on even the most hurtful of insults, them it wasn't going to be safe being around him...
---
#111 Posted: 23:18:22 05/04/2017
Crocux winced a little at her last statement. Crocux says solomly "I see that some times. when I look at myself and see nothing but a killing machine. I mean I'm a salt water croc one of the most dangerous hunters alive. and in my case clearly on of the biggest. but I'm better then that and even though I had a feeling you would pull this kind of thing to try to help me it still hurts." and with that he walked off keeping a scary calm demeanor the whole time. he didn't even give Sybil the chance to respond.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#112 Posted: 23:18:39 05/04/2017
"For someone such as myself, such behavior is... necessary at times. But less so at other times.," Naga said fully revealing himself in front of Sholeh and seemingly responding to the mongoose's inquiry-- albeit not directly. "Apologies if I scare you... but you are welcome here.," the large python then said in a more direct response. He wasn't used to being liked by anyone, however slightly, but was getting more used to the idea of it.
---
#113 Posted: 23:29:30 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well leave that behavior for those who don't like you. Us outcast and hated for what we are must stick together, otherwise we have nothing." Sholeh lectured, feeling like the python was the only potential and genuine friend she could have. She never tried to make friends with the Haven residents due to believing they will never be able to accept them no matter how much they tried to mask their true feelings with kindness.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux winced a little at her last statement. Crocux says solomly "I see that some times. when I look at myself and see nothing but a killing machine. I mean I'm a salt water croc one of the most dangerous hunters alive. and in my case clearly on of the biggest. but I'm better then that and even though I had a feeling you would pull this kind of thing to try to help me it still hurts." and with that he walked off keeping a scary calm demeanor the whole time. he didn't even give Sybil the chance to respond.

Sybil followed him, grabbing his tail before he could run off, knowing she wouldn't be able to catch him if he did that.
"What if I take your yellowtail privileges? What if I forbid you to see Marina? Or if I don't allow you to leave your cave ever again?" Sybil said annoyingly, trying to make Crocux mad at her, like Yodel has done before. Crocux's answer to everything was apparently devouring anyone who put a blow to his pride and get it over with, and that was a behavior Sybil wanted eliminated completely no matter the risks to herself.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:49 05/04/2017 by Felines
#114 Posted: 23:49:16 05/04/2017
Crocux felt like he was about to attack. you can trap him in a cave, you can take away his yellowtail, but when you threaten to separate him from Marina, that's were he drew the line. Crocux says coldly "if I can't see Marina then you better gouge my eyes out because you wont stop me. go ahead take away my yellowtail, trap me in a cave for the rest of my life. but when threaten to keep me from the love of my life." then suddenly whipping around and pinning Sybil under a scaly paw and stared her down with a glare that could terrify even Shadow dead or not and says "then you better be ready to kill me on sight without a seconds hesitation because one way or another blood will spill and someone's going to be burning in hell." having made his point he let her go and left not giving Sybil the chance to react and leaving without a word.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#115 Posted: 23:51:16 05/04/2017
"Your suggestion is noted and.. and your point is valid.," Naga replied looking down upon Sholeh and almost appearing to be studying the mongoose. "Tell me... how do you live out there-- with them I mean? Do they... respect you even if only slightly? Or.. or do they look down upon you knowing what you and what you have done in their eyes?," he asked out of curiosity wondering more about the mongoose. He, of course, was much bigger and naturally demanded more respect. For someone more lowly, however, he was curious just how welcoming this Haven was. At least-- from the perspective of Sholeh.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:54:18 05/04/2017 by redwes
#116 Posted: 00:20:33 06/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Hmm... I can honestly say I don't know. I've never even tried to befriend any of the Haven residents. I know deep inside they still hold some resentments, no matter how much they try to hide it, especially those imbecile warblers." Sholeh explained, then remembering a very important event.
"You won't believe how much they hate my kind. You see, I'm not the only mongoose living at the Haven. There is this Terrence guy. Heh, can you believe the warblers once tried to sacrifice him to the orcas for a crime he didn't even commit? They assumed he did it just because he was a mongoose. And Sybil almost agree to it! A mongoose that doesn't even eat eggs like I do, and look what they almost did to him! If they almost did that to him, can you imagine what would they do to me? So you see, thst's why I don't even bother befriending any of them! You sir, are lucky to be a big and strong animal that is feared and respected. I don't have that luxury." Sholeh expressed, really opening up with that python. Even though she has tried to redeem herself to have peace in the Haven, she just couldn't help feeling hatred for the residents.

Crocux felt like he was about to attack. you can trap him in a cave, you can take away his yellowtail, but when you threaten to separate him from Marina, that's were he drew the line. Crocux says coldly "if I can't see Marina then you better gouge my eyes out because you wont stop me. go ahead take away my yellowtail, trap me in a cave for the rest of my life. but when threaten to keep me from the love of my life." then suddenly whipping around and pinning Sybil under a scaly paw and stared her down with a glare that could terrify even Shadow dead or not and says "then you better be ready to kill me on sight without a seconds hesitation because one way or another blood will spill and someone's going to be burning in hell." having made his point he let her go and left not giving Sybil the chance to react and leaving without a word.

OOC: Easy on the words you choose man.

Sybil decided to let Crocux blow out some steam, unable to believe she was actually able to get on his nerves. Thinking Crocux was still nearby despite not seeing him anymore, Sybil spoke.
"Well Crocux, you didn't attacked, but you failed the test. I didn't mean anything I said, I just made you believe I did. At least you didn't attack, that's a good thing, and yet, you took great offense, and that's dangerous." Sybil explained, using a hollow log so that her voice could be carried further and Crocux could hear her. She knew she was lucky that Crocux didn't attacked her, but strongly believed that if it had been someone else, he would've probably munched down that animal without a second thought like he did poor Yodel. She wasn't offended by Crocux's words, but knew just how much hatred the crocodile could feel.
---
#117 Posted: 01:03:58 06/04/2017
"Come here young ones let me see you." Crystal said.

Snow looked at Rose. She motions to go ahead. Snow then steeped forward.
---
SC
#118 Posted: 01:09:31 06/04/2017 | Topic Creator
While the blessing took place, the young pelican tha Marina threatened was still waiting for Sybil to make an appearance. He was anxious and angry, and wondered what was taking Sybil so long. She loved the beach so much that she sometimes spent more time there than at her own home, orca game or not. He gave occasional glances to the ocean to see what Marina was doing, and hoping Sybil would give her a tremendous scolding for daring to threaten him at his own home, even after he was benevolent enough to give the young seal's life a chance to live.
---
#119 Posted: 02:32:28 06/04/2017
however Crocux wasn't in hearing range. but Jack walked in saying "jez aunty what did you do to get Crocux so mad? that look in his eye *shudders* I've only ever seen that look twice and both times it involved Marina."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#120 Posted: 02:49:57 06/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, I couldn't see his look. He had me pinned onto the ground. I couldn't even move my head." Sybil said, somewhat knowing she was luck she didn't see that look.
"You know, I really thought he was going to know that I didn't meant any of it. I must've sounded very convincing. Who knew?" Sybil said, almost as if she was trying to tell a joke.
"But back to the case, I can see now that nothing can make that crocodile change. Guardian talked to him, I gave him massages and patience exercises, and when the moment of truth came... nothing! I realize now, it's not his temper. It's his pride that's the problem. That's what's triggering that temper of his. He threatened his own auntie? Come on! That's a very bad thing Jack. Crocux has too much pride. Even when someone is pretending to insult him, he snaps. I think he believes that just because he is a saltwater crocodile, it means that everyone must respect him. Respect must be earned, not forced. Is he simply going to kill and devour whomever displeases him? This is not what this Haven is all about!" Sybil expressed, not angry, but extremely disappointed in Crocux. And she knew too well that she was saved from his full wrath due to him having some care and respect for her, otherwise she would've probably suffered a similar or worse fate than Yodel.
---
#121 Posted: 04:00:28 06/04/2017
Meanwhile unknown to Sybil Shadow was watching hidden in the shadows. She smirked. that fool of a crocodile thinks he can defeat me. But he has another thing coming. I think I will visit his girlfriend and see if I can convince her to join me. If not I guess the croc will do with a bit of leverage. he thought to himself. He then disappeared.
---
SC
#122 Posted: 04:33:17 06/04/2017
Jack says "count yourself lucky you didn't see that look because I've seen it twice and the first time was at Dolphin cove when we saved Marina's life. that day when he saw those humans killing dolphins he went into a blind rage. it as a blood bath of human blood. that one you already know about but the second time was back when dad was alive but was a little while since Crocux and Marina got together. Dad was trying to use negative reforcment to get his temper in control. Dad threatened that e would forbid him from seeing Marina ever again. Crocux responded by nearly chomping him in two! from then on we all new, he wont care what you do to him but if you dare to get between him and Marina, your asking him to kill you. but even if you did the fact your not hurt means he knew you weren't serious."

meanwhile...

Crocux went to the near by Lake and stared at his own reflection in shame muttering to himself "why did I snap like that? I knew she wasn't serious but just the very idea of not being able to be with Marina just make me so mad. I mean I've taken harpoons to keep Marina safe and fought a great white. what's wrong with me? is it because I'm a stupid salt water croc? is it because of something else? I don't understand anything anymore. maybe all I'm ment to be is nothing more then a monster."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#123 Posted: 04:44:10 06/04/2017
"You know you should watch that temper of yours." A voice came from behind. It was Sozen who was sitting perched on a tree branch.
---
SC
#124 Posted: 04:46:04 06/04/2017
Crocux didn't even turn and said "so you saw what happened hugh?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#125 Posted: 04:53:50 06/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Jack says "count yourself lucky you didn't see that look because I've seen it twice and the first time was at Dolphin cove when we saved Marina's life. that day when he saw those humans killing dolphins he went into a blind rage. it as a blood bath of human blood. that one you already know about but the second time was back when dad was alive but was a little while since Crocux and Marina got together. Dad was trying to use negative reforcment to get his temper in control. Dad threatened that e would forbid him from seeing Marina ever again. Crocux responded by nearly chomping him in two! from then on we all new, he wont care what you do to him but if you dare to get between him and Marina, your asking him to kill you. but even if you did the fact your not hurt means he knew you weren't serious."

"Alright, so maybe I went a little too far with that Marina comment, but I had to get on his nerves somehow. I knew he was going to be upset, but never to that extreme. Don't you see? If he can't stand the blows life is going to give to him then what's the point? All of these exercises have been a shameful waste of our time. I'm trying Jack! Look at me! I have Shadow's problem and that's more than enough. And now I have to be worried about who will be Crocux's next victim, just because he can't stand pressure, big or small!" Sybil said, this time with a louder voice. You didn't had to know her personally to know she was hurting inside. You could cut the tension with a claw.

Not wanting to prolong that unpleasant conversation any longer, Sybil decided to give closure to the talk.
"But enough about this! I don't want to talk about this anymore! It's depressing! I'm going to see the cubs now. They are the only thing that matter now. If you see Crocux, tell him that his auntie is very disappointed, and that we won't have these useless exercises any longer." Sybil expressed, turning around to head to Sayan's den and wait for the family there. It was very sad to see how she and Crocux were playing just a few minutes ago, only for their relationship to take a severe tumble all over again in just a matter of seconds.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Meanwhile unknown to Sybil Shadow was watching hidden in the shadows. She smirked. that fool of a crocodile thinks he can defeat me. But he has another thing coming. I think I will visit his girlfriend and see if I can convince her to join me. If not I guess the croc will do with a bit of leverage. he thought to himself. He then disappeared.

The Haven remained unaware of Shadow's nearby presence. The only one who felt anything was peepers, who was cleaning up his nest. He thought it was simply the rain, but given how he seemed the most concern about this Shadow business, he has become quite sensible on the matter...
---
#126 Posted: 05:13:42 06/04/2017
Jack says "ok I will tell him."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#127 Posted: 05:27:48 06/04/2017 | Topic Creator
With that, Sybil left for Sayan's den, and just as she expected, the family wasn't there. She lied down at the entrance, feeling miserable and depressed. She tried to have a good relationship with Crocux and help him however she could, no matter the extremes she reached, but nothing seemed to work. She knew she was to blame for insulting him so badly, but that was part of the exercise. She felt that it was necessary, even if it was cruel. She thought she had made progress with him. She really did. But all her hard work seemed to be in vain. What else could she do? Even with all her intelligence and resourcefulness, she was at a loss on what to do. Pondering so hard made her feel very tired, and after just a few minutes lying down in that wet, soft soil, she closed her eyes and started to nap...
---
#128 Posted: 10:28:35 06/04/2017
"Yes I did." Sozen said.
---
SC
#129 Posted: 15:07:52 06/04/2017 | Topic Creator
With Sybil napping, there was a particular warbler that was keeping a close eye on her. It was Lumos, who has been the only one near enough to hear what Sybil said through the hollow log and was now very worried about her. He knew about Crocux's massages and patience exercises, but what was this test Sybil said he failed?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:08:40 06/04/2017 by Felines
#130 Posted: 16:29:16 06/04/2017
Crocux sighed "I just don't get why but I was fine with everything else but when Marina got brought into the mix I just snapped. I knew she wasn't serious but still. I just don't know what to do anymore."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#131 Posted: 19:09:03 06/04/2017
"She was only trying to get your temper under control. I think you're afraid of loosing Marina. Remember she isn't blessed by the Caracal and Shadow could possibly use that to his advantage." Sozen said.

When Snow steeped forward Crystal gently touched her head. Snow began to glow purple for a moment then it went away. "She is now protected."

Snow smiled and hugged Crystal.

Crystal smiled and patted her on the head. She looked at Hunter. "Your turn now."
---
SC
#132 Posted: 19:17:19 06/04/2017
Crocux nodded "you may be right but still. the fact is I can't protect anyone if I'm a threat to everyone around me." Crocux says "I'm going to try something. I'll be gone a while but I will come back." Crocux turned around and left for the beach planning on leaving the Haven.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#133 Posted: 19:35:49 06/04/2017
"Crocux don't. Everyone likes you. You just need more time with Sybil to control your temper." Sozen said.
---
SC
#134 Posted: 19:41:49 06/04/2017
Crocux says "I know they do. but that's why I'm leaving. the more I think about it I have had my hand held my whole life. I've never needed to learn anything for myself and I never will at this rate. this is the only option I haven't explored yet and if this doesn't work I don't know what will. besides Sozen I wont be gone forever its only for a little while. ok?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#135 Posted: 21:39:15 06/04/2017
Hunter gave a glance to Sayan, who motioned for the young cub to go forward. As Hunter did as directed, Sayan looked at Rose and gave a re-ensuring nod.

Elsewhere-- a certain large python was listening to the woes of Sheleh. "I... I see. From what I have seen and heard-- this Sybil and her ever closer friends can do good, but also do quite the opposite at times. And... and while I can imagine that they saw good in their own actions... they were also blind in what they were actually doing. I... I can't say I blame you mongoose. And as for myself... I may be big and strong and respected-- but this life can be a lonely one. And while I am content where I'm at.. I also see or have seen the civet and her friends at peace.," Naga then spoke seeming to compare the situation to his own conflicted thoughts on where to stand within the balance of the Haven. At the same time-- he was also revealing more of myself then he had to anyone so far. And he certainly wasn't yet ready to drop his fearful image to the others. But this Sholeh... he pitied the poor thing but also respected Sholeh at the same time for how she had persevered through it all.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:14 06/04/2017 by redwes
#136 Posted: 21:39:15 06/04/2017
"well say goodbye to everyone at least."

Crystal smiled. "Don't be afrade. I am here to help." She then placed her paw on Hunter and he too glowed purple for a moment. Then Crystal was done. "They have been protected."

"Thank you Crystal. I can't thank you enough for everything. " Rose said as she hugged her.

"Wonder what that was for huh Hunter?" Snow said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:35:59 06/04/2017 by Spyroconvexity
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#137 Posted: 22:22:56 06/04/2017
Harland lifted his ears in excitement as someone acknowledged his request. Admittedly, neither had expected a quick response, and Harland himself was taken so aback by it that it took him a few moments to gather himself and remember what he wished to ask.

"Good morning," Raul said with a smile as Harland pieced together his thoughts.

Harland stepped forward, "I have an interesting trouble. You see, I need to ask you about something that I have no information on." He felt nerves growing within him. "It seems like there is some kind of trouble on this island - at least, everyone seems significantly more on edge. You wouldn't happen to know what's made the residents so tense, would you? I feel as though I missed something."
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#138 Posted: 23:27:46 06/04/2017 | Topic Creator
The young female warbler scratched her head, really amazed how there were still some Haven residents that were unaware of the big situation that is going on. She responded however, trying not to sound like she couldn't believe they didn't know.
"Well, we do have some severe situation here... or two actually. One, this huge python that is hunting us warblers. Nothing has happened ever since Mistress Sybil convinced him to hunt something else, but we're still cautious. The other one is this Komodo dragon... or his spirit actually. We never thought it was possible for a spirit to haunt us, but apparently, his is strong enough to be around. He really hates the Mistresses; Sybil and Rose, and he seems to be tormenting their dreams. This Komodo dragon almost took over the Haven was, and even though he has been killed, he is still around." the female explained kindly, feeling proud to be useful.

"Of course, you guys weren't around when this Shadow was alive, so he has no vendetta against you. And the python only targets birds, so you are both safe." the female assured, imagining that if those two were unaware of what was going on, it meant they were safe from both Shadow and the python. She quite envied them.

Elsewhere-- a certain large python was listening to the woes of Sheleh. "I... I see. From what I have seen and heard-- this Sybil and her ever closer friends can do good, but also do quite the opposite at times. And... and while I can imagine that they saw good in their own actions... they were also blind in what they were actually doing. I... I can't say I blame you mongoose. And as for myself... I may be big and strong and respected-- but this life can be a lonely one. And while I am content where I'm at.. I also see or have seen the civet and her friends at peace.," Naga then spoke seeming to compare the situation to his own conflicted thoughts on where to stand within the balance of the Haven. At the same time-- he was also revealing more of myself then he had to anyone so far. And he certainly wasn't yet ready to drop his fearful image to the others. But this Sholeh... he pitied the poor thing but also respected Sholeh at the same time for how she had persevered through it all.

"You shouldn't feel bad for being lonely. It's actually the best lifestyle here. Sybil has always believed she is doing good by inviting every vermit she can here, but that has come to bite her. I may be living in solitude, but I sometimes keep myself updated on some of the things happening. There is this crocodile that has quite a deadly temper, and recently, he almost killed... a warbler." Sholeh said, also being aware who that warbler was, but she didn't care about Yodel, so she kept that to herself.
"So you see... this Haven of hers is slowly fading away. I believe she is realizing that. No matter how much she wants to change somebody or have somebody obey certain rules, at the end, it is all for nothing. She has taken upon herself to create a place where only her rules and will is valid..." Sholeh then gave a little pause before finishing the sentence.
"... so I'm asking you... are you willing to continue living by her conditions?" Sholeh explained, trying not to sound like she was encouraging the python to break the deal, but she suspected that Naga wasn't going to tolerate this lonely, limited lifestyle for long, now with what he was capable of.
---
#139 Posted: 23:52:43 06/04/2017
"She is righ my friend. Sybil has no control over you." Shadow said.
---
SC
#140 Posted: 00:00:48 07/04/2017
Crocux says "I will. in fact I can say goodbye to two right now. isn't that right TJ?" and Terrence Jr drops down with Angel fluttering down with him. TJ says "was I that obvious?" Crocux says "nope just that your dad would've done the same thing. now the question is will you try to stop me?" Terrence says "well to be honest no I wouldn't. this is something you feel that you need to do and I can tell your not to fond of goodbyes ether which is why you would want to leave without saying anything." Crocux smiles "well your even smarter then your dad apparently too. you behave yourself ok." Terrence Jr says "I'll be fine." Crocux looks at Sozen and says "I might as well go then. I'm not that big on goodbyes after all."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#141 Posted: 00:05:08 07/04/2017
"At least say goodbye to Shi." Sozen said.
---
SC
#142 Posted: 00:15:06 07/04/2017 | Topic Creator
While the hard conversation took place, Sybil was still napping at the den's entrance, that brief moment of sleep doing wonders for her. She hasn't received a visit from Shadow, Guardian, or even Trico, the latter probably knowing she really needed some time for herself. Lumos didn't like how the Mistress looked so lonely sleeping on that mud, so he went and lied down right in front of her, also taking advantage of her warm exhales to keep away the cold the rain has left behind after so many days without sun.
---
#143 Posted: 00:34:00 07/04/2017
Crocux says "well of corse. She's my baby sister after all." Shi flies in next to Sozen and says "If i'm the baby sister how come you keep throwing temper tantrums like a little kid when they don't get there way?" Crocux says "really Shi did you really have to go there?" Shi nods saying "yes, yes I do. now you better make it back in one piece." Crocux smiles "don't worry sis I will. now I think I'll get going before the whole Haven mobs me at the rate things are going."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#144 Posted: 02:05:03 07/04/2017
"Protection I believe, but I believe we can handle ourselves. Right sis?," Hunter said smirking at his sister. Sayan almost smiled at the brave attitude of his son.

"I... I will do what I must to remain content in this so called Haven. But you are right my little mongoose and perhaps I... perhaps we can make things better. This Haven is a land of compromises and promises-- and there lies a very thin line between peace and chaos. And with... and with Sybil losing control and... a certain ally returning to power...," Naga replied to Sholeh seeming to lose concentration for a brief moment. The large python shook his head as if to clear his thoughts. "For now, I am content. But perhaps not for long and if you happen to hear of any interesting details... I am here. I will do what I can and what I must and you... you will not be forgotten.," he then said seeming to almost come to some sort of agreement. Rather it was the diplomatic skills of Sholeh or the annoying interruption of Shadow was another question...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:06:17 07/04/2017 by redwes
#145 Posted: 02:16:40 07/04/2017
"Yah you're right." Snow said with a smile.

"It's time we go you two. Let's go home." Rose said.
---
SC
#146 Posted: 02:27:46 07/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"I... I will do what I must to remain content in this so called Haven. But you are right my little mongoose and perhaps I... perhaps we can make things better. This Haven is a land of compromises and promises-- and there lies a very thin line between peace and chaos. And with... and with Sybil losing control and... a certain ally returning to power...," Naga replied to Sholeh seeming to lose concentration for a brief moment. The large python shook his head as if to clear his thoughts. "For now, I am content. But perhaps not for long and if you happen to hear of any interesting details... I am here. I will do what I can and what I must and you... you will not be forgotten.," he then said seeming to almost come to some sort of agreement. Rather it was the diplomatic skills of Sholeh or the annoying interruption of Shadow was another question...

"I will do what I can to keep myself updated. After all, you are a Haven resident too... whether they like it or not. But... just like myself, you're treated like an outcast for what you are. Sybil always says she's willing to accept anyone that requested it, but does she really means it?" Sholeh asked sarcastically, still despising Sybil even if it wasn't as much as before.
"My dear Naga, this... Haven is falling apart. Shadow's stupid spirit is torturing us, nobody wants to accept us, so where does that leave us? At the end, we'll only have each other." Sholeh said, before the distanced thunder indicated there was another storm coming, and she didn't want to be caught by it.
"Well Mr. Naga. This has truly been a pleasure. It was unexpected, but I'm so glad I got lost in the wetland that day. I'll come visit you tomorrow... if it doesn't rain too much and of course, if you'll have me. I promise you you'll never be lonely again." Sholeh said with a kindness that was so rare in her. Not even Warren ever had that pleasure. She has really grown fond of that terrifying python, proving further more that the Haven was a place where the most unexpected of friendships blossomed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:49 07/04/2017 by Felines
#147 Posted: 15:25:34 07/04/2017
Shi says "ok bro bye." with that Crocux left heading for the beach and away from the Haven.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#148 Posted: 15:30:08 07/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Since most of the marine birds were out fishing and the orcas were near Hunted island to see if somebody gave them an update about Yodel, nobody took notice of Ceocux's leave... except the pelican waiting for Sybil to give his complains about Marina.
"What is he doing?" he asked to himself, deciding to follow Crocux from a distance. At first, he thought Crocux was going to Hunted island, but he drifted towards the direction of the Impossible current. What was happening here?
---
#149 Posted: 15:44:15 07/04/2017
Marina was to busy playing with her adopted son when Crocux left to notice his leave. once Crocux passed the Impossible current he swam away from the Haven.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#150 Posted: 15:54:34 07/04/2017 | Topic Creator
The pelican thought about following him and try to talk to him and ask what was going on, but since he was afraid to get lost and Crocux was swimming too fast, he decided to turn around. Was Crocux banished? Now it was two things that he needed Sybil for. When turning back, he saw Marina playing with the seal and realized she had no clue as to what happened. He was thinking of telling her that her boyfriend just left the Haven, but was still too mad at her to let her know. He continued waiting for Sybil from the same spot he was before, getting very tired of waiting. Where was that civet? He hoped she would just show up already, since the distance thunder indicated that there was going to be a big storm soon...

Sybil was still napping, but it was precisely one of those distance thunders that woke her up. She almost missed Lumos in front of her until he moved.
"Hey Mistress. Rough night?" he asked, knowing she was still too tired and probably not in the mood to answer any questions.
"Oh, hello Lumos. Haven't seen you in a while." she said stretching, realizing she still had something important to take care of.
"There is a big storm coming Lumos. I suggest you return to your nest. I still have to see Crocux... though if you want to accompany me..." she said, leaving it to his discretion. Lumos kindly rejected the offer, Crocux's cave always giving him the creeps, so he returned to his nest while Sybil headed to Crocux's cave, prepared to confront him just in case he was still mad at her...
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me