Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#351 Posted: 02:01:33 28/04/2017
"We never take advantage of others. Yes we use their strength but for reasons to help the haven not rule it. We are not Shadow." Rose said. "By the way who is causing trouble? I will talk to them. Sybil already has enough on her mind."

"Hunter mind helping me out here?" Snow said with a smile.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#352 Posted: 02:21:25 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Even though the pelican wanted the job done as soon as possible, he was insistent on being Sybil the one to do it.
"No way! You're too soft. You won't give her the punishment she deserves. It needs to be the Mistress." the pelican explained, already confirming the gender of the culprit. He was furious how Sybil, who had more free time than usual, or at least he thought, when he needed her the most for once in his life and she still was nowhere to be found.

"Don't bother. Uncle Peepers can do it." the warbler said as he grabbed Hunter's tail and used it as a blanket. He planned to nap for at least ten minutes, and if he wasn't tired, he was going to spend more time with the cubs. Perhaps on a brand new activity...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#353 Posted: 03:34:51 28/04/2017
"Soft? Is that what you think I am? I have mercy! I believe in second chances! I will not have another banished for one simple thing! Now tell me who this female is and I will take care of it immediately." Rose said firmly. She was standing strong on her beliefs.

Snow rolled her eyes but then heard her mom yelling outside. "Momma? Is everything ok?"

Rose turned back. "Everything is ok Snow. Go and have fun with your brother and Peepers." She said as she turned her attention back to the pelican. "Do not insult me in front of my kids again." She said firmly. "Now tell me who is causing trouble."
---
SC
#354 Posted: 03:56:29 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
The pelican was so surprised by the cub revelation that his feathers standed, almost like a turkey ready to fight. Rose and Sayan having cubs of their own was still unknown to many of the island's residents, including most of the birds. Now the pelican had more reason to believe Rose was still as soft as ever.

"Hey hey little missie! Why the..." Peepers blurted out, having almost fallen asleep when Snow stormed off the den and nearly made him fall. He then saw the pelican.
"Galvin!?!? How unusual to see you inside the forest. What is it?" Peepers asked, being very rare for any marine bird to venture through the foliage.

"There is a little... inconvenience that happened. But I need Mistress Sybil to straightened things out, but lady Rosa is insisting on solving the matter of her own!" Galvin explained, still insisting on being Sybil the one to solve the problem, but then Peepers had a little conversation with the pelican and convinced him to give Rose a chance. She was practically the other administrator of the Haven, so she had to learn to take care of most of the responsibility as well. Galvin then turned to talk to Rose.
"Oh fine fine! If you must know, it's this stupid dolphin Marina. I found an annoying baby seal stranded at the bottom of our cliff homes and when I gave a silly comment about that insignificant animal, she actually threatened me to give me to Crocux! She actually told me she was going to stick her boyfriend at me only because I was annoyed at that silly seal! The nerve! After I practically saved that baby's life by finding him in time!" Galvin explained with bloodshot eyes, furious beyond words. Peepers wasn't surprised. Galvin was notorious among the birds for being too easily offended, not that he blamed him completely in this particular case though.
---
#355 Posted: 04:46:36 28/04/2017
"An threat? That's all? You could of said that in the first place. But I will be sure to address this at once. Where is the baby seal? My first piority is making sure it is safe." Rose said making it clear. "I will talk to Marina about her threat. I will make sure it doesn't happen again." Rose said before turning to her den to let her kids know she is going out. "Sayan to you mind if you watch them for awhile? I need to address some important Matters."
---
SC
#356 Posted: 05:03:48 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Peepers wasn't sure if the pelican's anger was justified, but he knew that what Galvin was telling must've been truth. He didn't know him very well, but knew that he never would've lied about something like this. He stayed behind to help Sayan take care of the children.

But as Galvin followed Rose, he had to make one thing clear.
"Meh, don't worry about the seal! That Marina is taking care of it." he assured, but that wasn't his priority. He was angry about what Rose said first.
"And what do you mean just a threat!? You're saying it like it's not a big deal! I saved that seal! If it wasn't for me, that little beast would've probably starved to death, or maybe the orcas would've found him and he would be half digested by now! I think I deserve a little more respect than that." Galvin expressed furiously, thinking Rose wasn't taking the situation serious enough. He was starting to regret asking her the favor. Galvin meant well most of the time, but he was too easily irritated and believed birds like him didn't get enough respect for their noble actions.
---
#357 Posted: 09:24:56 28/04/2017
"To me it isn't. It's just words and not actions. But for now I want to make sure the seal is ok." Rose said.
---
SC
#358 Posted: 16:29:27 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Galvin grunted, confirming to himself that Rose wasn't the one for the job.
"You see why I wanted Mistress Sybil in the first place? She would've treated this situation more seriously! For you, it's just words. To me, a great insult! How would you like for somebody to threaten you in your own home!?" Galvin expressed furiously, now really regretting asking Rose for help. This was the last time he would listen to Peepers.

But back at Naga's territory, Sybil was leaving. However, she hasn't left the territory yet. In fact, she was turning around. Something was truly bothering her.
"Mr. Naga... there is something I must know before I leave." she said to the serpent before he could disappear from sight. Whatever she had to say, it was no mystery that it was really nagging her...
---
#359 Posted: 19:36:49 28/04/2017
"Me and Sybil have different ways of thinking. But as I am still in training I wanted to help. I want to show Sybil I am cable of running the Haven when she does decide to retire." Rose said.
---
SC
#360 Posted: 19:53:15 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well you're not doing a very good job, are you? You think this isn't a great offense, but it is. I thought you would've understand me better considering you had somebody that constantly threatened you, but I guess you learned nothing." Galvin said, referring to Shadow, and disappointed at Rose for not making a big deal out of Marina's offensive threat.

"It may be just words from a marine buffoon, but it's much more than that Rosa. We are the true owners of this island, and we were kind enough to let Sybil use this place as a sanctuary. We deserve at least some respect!" Galvin furiously claimed, still blowing off steam. Marina's threat did a huge number on him, and he was under the impression that Rose was simply going to have a small talk with her rather than the loud scold Galvin wanted Marina to have. Even though he wasn't as mean or irritable as Yodel, Galvin has similar views to him, and believed that neither he or any of his bird companions deserved such a poor treatment, especially when they were being so kind and serviceable to the Haven residents, or in this case, a little creature in despair.
---
#361 Posted: 21:46:04 28/04/2017
"I learn to forgive." Rose said. "But you know you're sounding a lot like Yodel. He has similar views like you. But like Sybil once said this Haven was made for everyone. Every creature small and big shares this island." She said as they were nearing the coast line. "Tell me where this seal is. I want to double check to make sure its ok."
---
SC
#362 Posted: 22:28:17 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Aaah! Like Yodel, am I?!?!" Galvin yelled, taking particular offense at being compared to such a hated bird.
"Well now, then I suppose that means I'm starting to understand that old geezer now! At least he got one thing right; you're not the perfect successor for the Haven. As much as I like the Mistress, she made a mistake with you!" Galvin expressed, being more and more disappointed the more he talked with Rose. Unlike Yodel, he had a healthy respect for Sybil, but didn't agree on her decision to have Rose as next in line.
"Bt if you want to prove me wrong, then give that stupid dolphin the scold of her life and teach her a lesson! She and the seal are near the rock pillar, just a little beyond it! I'll be nearby!" Galvin finally said as he flew away and perched near the cliff so that he could supervise Rose's work...
---
#363 Posted: 00:51:25 29/04/2017
"And you proved my point." Rose said. She then walked to the rock pillar and saw the seal. "Oh my! You're a baby leopard seal!" Rose said remembering seeing bigger ones when she was little.
---
SC
#364 Posted: 01:08:02 29/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Galvin stood on his side, pretending he wasn't seeing anything. He gave ocasionnal glances to Hunted island, which was barely visible with the fog. He was young and insensible, and gave too much priority to his rights and pride.

Back at Sayan's den, Peepers continued bonding with the cubs, since Galvin's sudden appearance messed up his sleep.
"Man, talk about a problem. I hope that Galvin doesn't give too much trouble to your mother. He is a good kid, but the first thing that comes to his mind, and that is what he will say." Peepers explained to the siblings, having known Galvin since he was little thanks to his parents bringing him to important meeting since nobody ever wanted to babysit him. He knew Galvin must've done or said something really offensive to make the usually gentle Marina snap at him so severely, but nevertheless, even without knowing exactly how it all happened, he sincerely believed that both Marina and Galvin had much blame for this current mess.
---
#365 Posted: 13:31:00 29/04/2017
"I hope he doesn't hurt mamma." Snow said.
---
SC
#366 Posted: 16:03:40 29/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Hah, hurt mamma? Come on kid! She's a tiger. What can a pelican could do?" Peepers assured, finding it adorable how Snow would think that a pelican could hurt a tiger... unless she referred to the emotional type of injury, which was possible.
"Come on. There is plenty of time to play... you know, there is a lot of mud from the last rain." Peepers said, whispering that last sentence so that Sayan wouldn't hear, and actually encouraging the cubs to get dirty. Peepers needed the distraction, since this new situation got him very worried, not to mention that Sybil hasn't returned yet, and he never liked when she was all alone with that monstrous snake...
---
#367 Posted: 17:51:41 29/04/2017
"I mean hurt her feelings." Snow said. She then smiled. "Come on Hunter! Let's play outside some more!"
---
SC
#368 Posted: 19:12:21 29/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Peepers was quite surprised how deep Snow's thoughts could be. Not bad for a cub. But now it was time for a distraction. He went away with the cubs, and even though he was worried about Rose, he was even more worried about Sybil, and still very disappointed that she dared to bring that deadly python into their territory.

At the kea's tree, Mambo was very bored. With all the rain, he had barely done something, but now that it has finally mellowed down, he wanted some fun.
"See you later Cole. I'm going to Crocux's cave to play. Maybe I can convince him to prank Sybil." Mambo said naughtily to his bodyguard, with Cole obliging and letting his boss have some fun, but warning him to be careful. Very few knew about Crocux's departure, so the gossip wasn't spread yet. Mambo headed to Crocux's cave while avoiding the few droplets of rain that remained, making a list on his mind on what kind of pranks he could play to the civet with the crocodile as his accomplice...
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#369 Posted: 21:26:54 29/04/2017
the pup was swimming close to Marina. he looked at Rose and barked. Marina noticed and swam over to her saying "oh hello Rose its good to see you. how can I help you?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#370 Posted: 21:33:20 29/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Galvin stayed close to see Rose's progress. He really wanted the tiger to teach that rude dolphin a lesson, but he doubted she could do a good job. Rose was always been too kind for her own good, and now that she had children, the more so.

After just a couple of minutes, Mambo arrived at Crocux's cave, very eager to have a little game with Crocux.
"Hey hey Chimpy. Look who's here. What are you doing? Carving wood again?" Mambo greeted, letting himself in without even asking permission.
"Never mind all that. Hey listen, where is Toothy? I got many ideas to prank Sybil." he said happily, exited with the idea. It's been such a long time since he pulled a prank, he was feeling too nostalgic. Crocux wasn't there, so Mambo assumed he was hunting or probably just taking a walk to keep himself in shape...
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#371 Posted: 22:35:14 29/04/2017
OOC: Well, hopefully this time, I'll stop being such a flaker and actually be consistent with my posting

Name: Speckles
Species: Lion's Hill Velvet Worm
Personally: Nervous, paranoid, and spontaneous. He's easily startled, and easily hurt, due to his unstable emotional state. He tends to avoid the antics of the other residents, but curiosity occasionally gets the better of him. When actually calm, he makes witty and enjoyable conversation.
Goal: Very survival oriented, but spends most of his time being a reliable friend for his two snake friends and their offspring

Name: Skaliscin
Species: Blacked-Capped Centipede-Eater
Personally: Many times has she been considered acidic, or outright venomous. She's often mean-spirited, rude, and irritable, and gets a kick out of annoying the residents. However, she respects and cares very much for the Mistress's goals, and is willing to help her with a situation in any way she can (especially if it lets her to indulge in trouble-making without any scolding)
Goal: To live out the rest of her days human-free and with her favorite people, and to take care of her offspring

Name: Voracivenom
Species: Black-Capped Centipede-Eater
Personality: A hearty character with a jovial, uplifting spirit. He's often see in the deeper parts of the Haven, assisting various residents and natives. He has an expansive knowledge on the many creatures of the world and helps different creatures put aside their differences and get along. He's the most actively involved of the trio.
Goal:To assist the creatures of the Haven and help newcomers feel welcome, as well as his friends and family

(Side Characters):

Coral: Voraci and Skali's daughter, one of five of their offspring.

Odette: A female dingo who frequently welcomes AJ into her den.

Joshua: A young male dingo who's a friend of Oddete and AJ.

Jaeger: The leader of the dingo pack in the Outback; stern, hardened, yet gentlemanly.
#372 Posted: 22:40:29 29/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted, and welcome back. I'll contact Wyrstel and let her know you've returned smilie
---
#373 Posted: 23:41:35 29/04/2017
"I came to check on our unexpected guest. But it looks like he is well looked after." She looked at the seal and smiled. "Hey little one my name is Rose and I am the future successer of the Haven." She then looked at Marina. "I wanted to talk to you about a incident that happened. You remember a pelican who helped you with our new friend right? He said you threatened him."
---
SC
#374 Posted: 02:00:07 30/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Galvin listened very carefully as Rose finished that last sentence, wanting to hear what Marina would respond. Her threat was a humongous offense to him, and he didn't want her to slip out of her deserved punishment too easily.

Near Sayan's den, Peepers was watching how the cubs were planning to play, though he was going to make sure he didn't get too involved. He was still too tired from the little chasing game earlier, so he was going to stick to watching this time.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#375 Posted: 02:06:22 30/04/2017
OOC: Sorry I have been unavailable for a while with moving and such. I will not have internet at the house until May 2nd, Tuesday.

AJ: As Shadow invades my space, I bolt upright and trembling I speak. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten as I watch this unwelcome guest. As he asks the question, I grow even more worried. Was he going to use this against me, as leverage?

"Shadow, I...I thought you were killed? What are you doing here? What, how did you... I go silent and slump against the tree cavity wall. So you know. Well, I don't know if the others trust my second family, so I... What does it matter to you? What do you want," I say struggling to my feet and trying to be brave though I am truly terrified. The last time I saw Shadow, I was his captive/prisoner.
#376 Posted: 02:14:24 30/04/2017
Ooc: it's no problem friend. It's understandable. smilie

"Easy there I am simply here to make friends. I know the others say I am evil but I am not like that. They judge me before knowing me. They don't understand me." Shadow said. "And look what they done! They killed me for bringing the war they brought upon themselves." Shadow said.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#377 Posted: 02:36:12 30/04/2017
OOC: Welcome back Waaksian! smilie

Quote: Felines
But back at Naga's territory, Sybil was leaving. However, she hasn't left the territory yet. In fact, she was turning around. Something was truly bothering her.
"Mr. Naga... there is something I must know before I leave." she said to the serpent before he could disappear from sight. Whatever she had to say, it was no mystery that it was really nagging her...

Naga stopped and looked back at the civet. "Go ahead.," he simply said.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I mean hurt her feelings." Snow said. She then smiled. "Come on Hunter! Let's play outside some more!"

Hunter smiled and ran after Snow. Sayan watched as the two played...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:53 30/04/2017 by redwes
#378 Posted: 02:47:51 30/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't worry about that Wyrstel. We can wait. That's not a very long time smilie

Sybil took a long and very deep breath before speaking. Whatever she had to ask, it was hurting her quite a lot.
"My... the warblers that you... hunted... did they suffer too much?" she asked bluntly and with her face twitching, feeling both guilty and angry with her question. She wanted to think the python never hurt them out of malice and was just by pure instinct, since he probably didn't know about the Haven rules, but the fact that Naga brought an entire species to near extinction when he could've chosen a bigger and more favorable prey was despicable to her...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:26 30/04/2017 by Felines
#379 Posted: 02:54:29 30/04/2017
"Hey Hunter think fast!" Snow then threw some mod at his face.
---
SC
#380 Posted: 02:59:19 30/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Peepers kept a distance to avoid being splattered in mud. He believed that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to suggest that kind of game, but it was kinda fun watching. He however, was feeling a bit guilty that soon, Sayan and Rose were going to have a hard time cleaning the youngsters afterwards.
---
#381 Posted: 14:44:17 30/04/2017
Marina sighed and said "yes I did but only after how racisit and rude he was talking bad about the pup and saying he's better off as orca food saying he was a little meat sack and insulted Crocy's abilities to parent. I think you would be upset too if he acted that way about your kids and said that about Sayan."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#382 Posted: 15:07:39 30/04/2017
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Marina sighed and said "yes I did but only after how racisit and rude he was talking bad about the pup and saying he's better off as orca food saying he was a little meat sack and insulted Crocy's abilities to parent. I think you would be upset too if he acted that way about your kids and said that about Sayan."

"Oh he failed to mention that part." Rose said looking in his direction. She was looking quite disappointed. "But besides that how is our guest?" Sh said with a smile.
---
SC
#383 Posted: 15:56:10 30/04/2017 | Topic Creator
The pelican was infuriated at Marina's accusation. When he said orca food, he wasn't talking about giving the pup to the orcas, but rather that it was too much of a possibility, even if it sounded another way. And second, he called the pup a sack only, not a meat sack. That was another lie. And third, Crocux's temperament prevented him from being a good parent. That was a sad truth, whether that silly dolphin admitted it or not. Since Galvin knew he was going to lose his own temper and interfere with their conversation, he decided it was better to fly away and leave that place.

"Hah, I knew it! That Rosa isn't going to punish her. What's worse, she's taking the dolphin's word over mine! Oh but this isn't going to stay this way! I'll find the real Mistress and she'll straighten this out! And once I'm more calmed, I'm going to tell that stupid Rosa all of that dolphin's lies!" Galvin sad as he flew away, crying tears of fury. He didn't want to talk to Rose in that state, since he knew he was going to end up yelling at her and he hated making a scene. This time, he was going to head to Sybil's tree and wait for the civet there. And once she arrived, Galvin was going to make sure to make Peepers had an earful as well for suggesting asking Rose for help.
---
#384 Posted: 22:16:58 30/04/2017
Quote: Felines
Sybil took a long and very deep breath before speaking. Whatever she had to ask, it was hurting her quite a lot.
"My... the warblers that you... hunted... did they suffer too much?" she asked bluntly and with her face twitching, feeling both guilty and angry with her question. She wanted to think the python never hurt them out of malice and was just by pure instinct, since he probably didn't know about the Haven rules, but the fact that Naga brought an entire species to near extinction when he could've chosen a bigger and more favorable prey was despicable to her...

"I promise you... their fate.. their fate was quite painless. Quick and painless.," Naga said looking into the eyes of Sybil as if to ensure her of that fact. "I.. I can tell it pains you greatly and let me ensure you something. I was brought here and taken from where I had previously been... not knowing much of this place. The warblers... your friends... they were the only source... the only means of survival I knew in my previous life. And... and I was promised something better. More room to explore and the ability to feed... to hunt on my time. And to do so beyond the limitations.. beyond the limitations of my previous.. my previous captors. I only later discovered that this so called Haven of yours was so much more and that.. and that one can experience so much more here. I found it... intriguing. And that the illusion of choice can sometimes become the actual thing.," the large python then said seeming to admit more then he ever had before to the civet. And yet-- he kept certain specifics vague and unspecific. As he spoke-- there seemed to be a hint of regret or perhaps something else in the mysterious snake-like dialogue.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:19:21 30/04/2017 by redwes
#385 Posted: 22:36:08 30/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't entirely convinced on how truthful Naga's words were, but she had to convince herself that he was telling the truth so that her own guilt could be averted.
"Alright then, that's all I wanted to know." Sybil said, still with some doubts. Why didn't the python tried to interact with her or any of them from the very beginning? Was it to avoid frightening them? Or did Naga simply thought they were going to try to stop him if they found out what he was doing? Whatever his reason to remain hidden from view for so long, Sybil decided it was best not to ask him about the matter, and decide to leave it to her own speculation.

"You have honored the deal, and for that, I'm grateful. I trust that you won't hurt any of my warbler friends again. I owe them so much. This Haven exists to give many animals the chance to live far away from human oppression, and unfortunately, Shadow never respected that and selfishly opted to be the supreme ruler of this islands instead, cause he only thought about himself... and he still does." Sybil lectured with a brief paused, then continued.

"I know rules can be annoying, but they are necessary to achieve the peace. The warblers, pelicans and seagulls were kind enough to let me use this island as a Haven, and I must honor them for it, keep them safe and be at their service. The same with any animal taking sanctuary. You know where I live now, so if you ever need anything, you know where to find me." Sybil concluded, preparing to leave for real this time, all while making sure not to step on that mud puddle again. She felt like she really made progress with the python, and hoped he could see the honorable truth behind this Haven, something that Shadow was unfortunately unable to do due to selfishness and hopeless sense of vendetta.
---
#386 Posted: 23:16:09 30/04/2017
OOC: don't for get that Snow threw mud at Hunter.
---
SC
#387 Posted: 00:41:31 01/05/2017
while Marina did exaggerate a little it was because she thought that was what he meant. she smiled and said "he's doing well, he was hurt but Sybil just patched him up and off he went. I've been having trouble thinking of a name for him. do you have any good ideas?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#388 Posted: 01:31:31 01/05/2017
"Humm.... How about storm?" Rose said.
---
SC
#389 Posted: 02:43:39 01/05/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Give redwes a little time. He had a lot to write. I'm sure he will remember it the next time smilie
And ShadeTheDragon, I think you forgot that Mambo is visiting Jack. Post #370

While Rose and Marina talked, Sybil was finally on her way home, ready to have a little nap in her tree, wanting nothing but peace herself. As she walked, she never looked back at the python, though she couldn't deny to herself that she was very curious on what was the python thinking right now, and about his distraction from earlier. But once again, Sybil asked nothing and continued on her way, paying very close attention to her surroundings to avoid any more silly accidents like earlier. She was already embarrassed enough that Naga pulled her away from that mud puddle. Nevertheless, the action managed to show her that the python, while intimidating and deadly, wasn't evil, just a predator that lived under very special circumstances. He has honored the deal they made so far, so Sybil believed that what the python said earlier was true. Many warblers paid the price for the python not knowing the rules, but the damage was already done. Nothing she could do. All she could do was look forwards and try to have a positive attitude towards that misunderstood snake.
---
#390 Posted: 04:19:40 01/05/2017
ooc: oh sorry

Jack looks at Mumbo and says "oh I guess you haven't heard then. Crocux left the haven. he isn't very fond of goodbyes so don't be mad at him besides he'll be back. in the mean time I could help you with your pranks, after all I've been keeping myself cooped up in this cave to much lately."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#391 Posted: 05:15:39 01/05/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: No worries. I miss a LOT of posts smilie

Mambo wasn't one to overreact or get angry, but this was surprising news. He closed his eyes and composed himself several times to avoid making a big fuss about this information.
"He left!? Really? Why? Never mind, I'm sure he has his reasons, but holy molting feathers, I wish he would've at least warned me." Mambo said disappointingly, wondering what draw Crocux to such extreme decision. Sayan had also left the Haven once a long time ago and life didn't go easy on him, so Mambo prayed it wouldn't be the same case with Crocux.
"Oh well, as long as it isn't a permanent departure. I'm surely going to miss him. I hope he returns very soon." Mambo expressed, missing Crocux already.

But he wasn't one to dwell on the same thing for long, so after a little while of pondering about the crocodile, he proceeded to do what he came for in the first place.
"So then, I heard you are quite the duke of pranking yourself. Any ideas?" Mambo asked, his ideas being cut short since most of them involved using Crocux somehow.
---
#392 Posted: 16:34:40 01/05/2017
Jack says "I miss him too but to be fair his departer was a bit in the moment and sudden" he smiled saying "well I have been running out of new material but I do have some ideas. how about a few of my stink bombs along with a few feathers and some sticky sap?"

Marina thought about it saying "it might work, lets see if he likes it." The pup looked at them blankly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#393 Posted: 17:13:51 01/05/2017 | Topic Creator
As much as Mambo liked the idea, he already experienced the stink fest back at the beach party, as wasn't looking forward to it.
"That's a great idea... minus the stink bombs. Let's just... stick to something that doesn't massacre the senses." Mambo suggested with a pun, loving the other two ideas even if he didn't knew exactly what Jack meant. The stink bomb was more like a Halloween prank than the jokes Mambo usually displayed, which is why he was somewhat against it. He waited for Jack to make plans while he came up with ideas of his own...

But back at Sybil's tree, the civet arrived and her peace and quiet would have to wait. Galvin was there waiting for her, after arriving just mere seconds later since he got lost again. He started giving his complaints to Sybil, telling everything that Marina has done and how she has lied to Rose. Sybil wasn't in the mood to listen to complains, but it was part of her job as the Haven's administrator, and she had no choice but to oblige to anyone's demands. She started to head to the beach along with Galvin to get over with this situation as soon as possible and get her rest...
---
#394 Posted: 17:27:41 01/05/2017
Jack thought about it and had an idea "ok a round of sticky feather bombs coming right up. and tell me do we have any tarps or something?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#395 Posted: 18:06:02 01/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"I don't think so. Haven't seen that. Maybe Hutned island has some, but Cole saw it from the beach and it's under a very thick layer of fog. Can't we do the prank with the glue and feathers only?" Mambo wondered, wanting to start the prank right away. Hunted island was several miles away, so arriving there only to return won't do.

Sybil was almost halfway to the beach, listening how the annoyed Galvin was just rambling away nonstop. She was already in a bad mood for not having time to clean herself up from the mud, now she had to listen to this young, furious pelican just taking all of his anger with her. She wasn't even sure if the lad was telling the truth, since a threat fromMarina seemed very unlikely. Sybil didn't know the dolphin very much, but she didn't seemed like the kind to make petty threats like that, especially if it involved Crocux getting in trouble.
---
#396 Posted: 19:28:51 01/05/2017
"So how do you like the namd Storm young one?" Rose said.
---
SC
#397 Posted: 21:43:35 01/05/2017
OOC: Apologies Sc... replying now. smilie

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Hey Hunter think fast!" Snow then threw some mod at his face.
"Oh no you don't.," Hunter said using his face to roll a big ball of mud and hurling it towards his sister. He gave a little smirk as he did so.

Sayan watched along Peepers-- almost glad that they weren't part of the action. They were as young as they used to be... especially the aging Peepers.

Elsewhere-- Naga had returned to his territory and called out within his mind. 'Ender... can you hear me?,' he called out mentally.
---
#398 Posted: 22:13:06 01/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Peepers laughed as he witnessed the wild, muddy activity.
"Hah hah, this is hilarious. I should keep a score. I bet that chimpanzee would love to be here." Peepers exclaimed, knowing very well how Jack loved pranks. That interrupted beach party back then was inserted on the minds of many that participated. He even thought Jack outranked Mambo himself as the king of practical jokes. He was thinking of getting him to join in the fun, but Peepers believed Jack needed some time alone after Crocux's departure.

At the marine bird's homes, Sybil was just arriving, twitching her eyes and feeling like her ears were going to bleed. She was usually a good listener and talking, but today has been so long and exhausting she didn't really want to take request even if she had to. And that was without even mentioning the heavy mud on her body, which was driving her crazy.
"Hey Rose. Hello Marina... and the puppy." she greeted cordially, not letting her bad mood take over her politeness. She looked behind her to see if Galvin was still there, but the pelican went to the same corner he was earlier when watching Rose's progress, eager to see Sybil do a better job than the mother tiger...
---
#399 Posted: 00:49:04 02/05/2017
The mud hit Snow right in the face. "Oh you're going to get it!" She then rolled up a ball of mud and sling it at Hunter.

Meanwhile in Naga head. "I am here. I am always here."

"Hey Sybil!" Rose said as she was actually kind of glad to see her.
---
SC
#400 Posted: 01:21:09 02/05/2017 | Topic Creator
When Sybil arrived, she didn't bother sending Rose away, since she probably knew by now why she arrived. However, she did have to speak with Marina urgently, amd even though she didn't mind Rose's presence, the situation was with her.
"Hey Marina. I hope you're taking care of that pup." she said as an opener, wanting to have a nice beginning before discussing the urgent matter.
"But getting into business, I'm here cause a pelican have severe complains about you. He told me you threatened him and that you lied to Rose about the matter." Sybil explained, having caught that from the mountain of complains the pelican gave her on the way there. She didn't think Marina capable of something like that, but then again, she doubted a pelican would lie about something so serious, so Sybil was anxious to hear Marina's part of the story...
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me