Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 32 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1551 Posted: 22:25:42 27/12/2017
AJ: "I will not leave. You might have advantage on ground, but the trees are my domain. I will remain in the trees and watch you all," I say before climbing up a tree and watching them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:26:18 27/12/2017 by Wyrstel
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#1552 Posted: 23:49:38 27/12/2017
Ooc: you felines

"Heh like we will lead the likes of you to our den!"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:05:21 28/12/2017 by Spyroconvexity
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1553 Posted: 00:01:38 28/12/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: I figured. In that case, Wyrstel, you practically controlled SC's characters with that first sentence. First forcing yourself into the story and now controlling other's characters without permission. Please stop. Be grateful SC complied, but please don't make me scold you like this so often smilie

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Oi! We told you to leave!" A guard said.

"I know that, but this stupid swamp is one confusing labirynth." Sybil expressed, pretending to be upset and her situation. By this time, she was hoping Naga was getting ready to get Snow out of her prison...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:37:00 28/12/2017 by Felines
#1554 Posted: 00:10:27 28/12/2017
"Oh? Why don't you show her out?" Anue said from behind. "Let this be my final warning. Get out of the swamp and I'll hold off on killing the Cub until you all leave."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:10:58 28/12/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#1555 Posted: 00:25:26 28/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil nodded, understanding the threat. but then she had the perfect leverage to keep herself there and keep the distraction for longer.
"Fine, but just know her parents won't like this at all. Also, does Mr. Naga knows you want me to leave right now? He wanted to have one last game with me. Won't he be upset to know you made that impossible?" Sybil asked with a small smirk, imagining that even someone like Anue was afraid of him...
---
#1556 Posted: 01:07:13 28/12/2017
"He'll be just fine." Anue said. "After all you were so kind to give him rabbits and mice to hunt."
---
SC
#1557 Posted: 01:33:17 28/12/2017 | Topic Creator
"Yeah... mice and rabbits that you and your pack could hunt as well... and yet... this is the gratitude I receive." Sybil said with spite, just realizing that Naga wouldn't be the only one taking advantage of the new prey.
---
#1558 Posted: 01:36:34 28/12/2017
"Like I said he is a friend. And I won't mistreat a friend." Anue said. "But you and your friends are not friends and should leave now!" She said with a growl as a couple wolves came up beside her.
---
SC
#1559 Posted: 01:51:52 28/12/2017 | Topic Creator
"We're not friends? Is that it? That's why you're willing to banish us from our own homes? We may not be native, but the native animals here have given us permission to live here, and we respect their rules and wishes." Sybil said slowly, studying her possible escape routes just in case one of the wolves lunged at her. Her reflexes had plenty of excercise with Crocux, the orcas and Naga himself, so she was certain she would react on time...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#1560 Posted: 03:07:46 28/12/2017
Meanwhile, Sayan and Naga went into place.

"There she is-- oh thank goodness. Be ready just in something goes wrong.," Sayan said quietly watching from the treetops alongside Rose.

Now far away was the camouflaged Naga whom was slowly and carefully approaching along the prearranged route. 'Hello again my precious Snow. Now let's see what we can do about your current predicament...,' he thought to himself as he studied the wooden cage-like structure that had been quickly assembled around the poor cub. Although the cage itself seemed sturdy enough, the bars were thin and a good coil should be quite effective in breaking them-- although it wouldn't be very pleasant from the perspective of the cub. Never the less, he had a plan and proceeded to move towards the cage blending in closely to his surroundings and taking advantage of the guards' blind spots.

As he approached, he knew he would have to calm the cub or else likely attract the attention of every guard around as the poor Snow freaked out. "Shh... shh... be calm little one. No matter what happens next-- you must not make a noise. I.. I am a friend and I am here to free you from your current predicament. Nod if you understand.," he quietly whispered to the cub as his deadly albeit camouflaged coils got closer and closer to the cage. Assuming he could calm the cub down-- his plan was to break or at least crack the cage with his coils and quietly escape while holding the cub in place.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1561 Posted: 03:34:55 28/12/2017 | Topic Creator
While Snow was being rescued, Warren maintained his position in the low clouds, thankful that the weather was at their side for once. The fog below wasn't as thick as before, and it was low enough for him to be quite close to the ground while keeping watch. Finally something that went his way. Nevertheless, the vulture knew too well he had to contain his exitement, for his eyes were too important right now. He saw the small clearing, and not so far from there, he could see Sybil at the edge of some trees, in front of some wolves. He knew the civet couldn't see him, but as soon as Snow was moved away, he was going to show himself to her and give the much awaited signal. He even was beginning to think if he should be reckless enough to pick Sybil away in case she was at risk. Sybil had a lot of faith in her reflexes, but that wasn't enough to calm him down. He was getting ready for such an extreme move if necessary...
---
#1562 Posted: 07:19:53 28/12/2017
Snow backed away in fear due to her previous experience on hunted island. But then she heard he was going to rescue her she eased her fears a little. "What about the guards? Won't they see me?" She wispered.

"Last chance I'm going to give you." Anue growled. " get out of my sight or someone is going to get hurt!" She said as a couple more came up.

Rose looked up and noded. She wanted so bad to rescue Snow so bad but she knew she had to hold back her anger and emotions for the time being. For now all her fath was on Naga rescuing her.
---
SC
#1563 Posted: 13:12:19 28/12/2017 | Topic Creator
"I know you want me to leave, but how can I do that if I don't know where I'm going? There I was trying to find my way out in that infernal fog and I ended up here again." Sybil explained, still pretending to have gotten lost.
"Surely your wolves have a better sense of direction?" she added, as if trying to irritate them...
---
#1564 Posted: 13:40:17 28/12/2017
"Leo show this annoying welp out."
---
SC
#1565 Posted: 14:18:14 28/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil pretended to be following him, and acted as if she was spacing out constantly while doing so.
"You know, I don't think I've thought of this before. Maybe if I climb a tree, I can see where I'm going. Can you climb trees?" she asked Leo, knowing wolves couldn't do that, but still, it almost sounded like a challenge.
---
#1566 Posted: 21:03:04 28/12/2017
"Don't even think about it." Leo growled. "Now follow me!"
---
SC
#1567 Posted: 21:43:20 28/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil, still pretending to be a careless soul, decided to stall the wolf long enough to stay close enough to the pack and see Warren's signal.
"By the way, what do you guys hunt anyway? I have never seen wolves like you near the Haven." Sybil asked nicely, not taken aback by Leo's threatening impatience.
---
#1568 Posted: 01:03:58 29/12/2017
"What is it to you?" Leo said with a growl.
---
SC
#1569 Posted: 01:23:51 29/12/2017 | Topic Creator
"What is what to me?" Sybil asked, this time genuinely not certain of the question. The wolf was growing furiously impatience with her, and she could understand that, but getting to know the pack, or at least part of it was vital for her. Sybil knew that even if the mission was successful, they would make enemies of them and they will have to be ready for battle if things turn extreme.
---
#1570 Posted: 02:23:08 29/12/2017
In his head, Sayan silently agreed with how he knew Rose felt. He gave a slight sigh but knew that they had no other options.

Meanwhile...Quote: Spyroconvexity
Snow backed away in fear due to her previous experience on hunted island. But then she heard he was going to rescue her she eased her fears a little. "What about the guards? Won't they see me?" She wispered.
"Relax little one-- I can't promise that it'll be pleasant, but I can partially hide you within my coils. It'll feel like a little pinch and I can carry you away to safety. You'll be able to see your family again and in fact, I do believe they are waiting for you. They would be very much pleased to say you safe, as will I.," Naga whispered back speaking in a tone just low enough as to not draw attention of anyone nearby. He would both literally and figuratively have the feline cub within his eager coils.
---
#1571 Posted: 02:42:34 29/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Warren was growing desperate, and was actually starting to get nervous and fearful that the plan wouldn't work. He knew he wasn't going to be able to see Naga with that perfect camouflage, but he hasn't seen Snow either. Just when he was about to get lower and risk being seen, he saw a small, white speck from above. It could be Snow. What else was so white? Although Naga had her within his coils, it rendered her invisible from the side, not from above. Her little head was still visible from an upwards position. Almost completely certain it was her, Warren waited until the white speck was away and safe in the foliage, a d then proceeded to abandon the cloud and gave the signal, which lasted five seconds, and as soon as it was done, he hid again. The signal was meant to let Sybil and the parents know that Snow was finally being dragged to safety, so it was all a matter of flee or fight. Warren wasn't certain if anybody saw his signal, given he couldn't see Sybil anymore nor the feline folks hidden among the trees...

Unfortunately, Sybil missed the signal from her current position, but she estimated that enough time has passed already, and that if everything went according to plan, Naga was finally bring Snow to the much desperate safety she needed...
---
#1572 Posted: 03:01:40 29/12/2017
"Be calm little one... It's just a pinch...," Naga gently said as he held the cub just tight enough within his coils. He soon made his way back using the same route as before, only this time being a tad more careful due to the precious cargo. 'Those wolves really ought to pay more attention.,' he thought as they were seemingly making an successful escape. However the end results though-- he knew that Anue and the pack would not be particularly happy once they knew what had gone on.
---
#1573 Posted: 03:37:01 29/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Warren was a nervous wreck up in the sky. For one, he didn't know whether that white speck was indeed Snow or a reflection of the remaining fog. Nevertheless, he already gave the signal. What was worse, he still wasn't certain if that snake was truy worthy of trust. Besides Snow, he felt so much pity for the parents to resort to such extreme measures. One thing was certain; there were no signs of a mutiny among the wolves, meaning that they still didn't know what was happening practically in front of their snouts. Naga indeed had a wonderful camouflage if he has avoided detection for this long.
---
#1574 Posted: 03:47:20 29/12/2017
Snow was very nervous being in his coils but kept quiet. She noded slightly but shakily given her past experience on hunted island.

"That's the signal! We move now!" Rose jumped out with a fearless roar.

A few wolves were startled by the surprise attack and jumped back. The guards guarding Snow quickly ran to her cage. "She's gone!" They both howled.

Leo's ears perked up and he growled. "Find your own way back!" He then started to run back.

Anue quickly arrived. "Gah! That sly rat! Get her back!" They soon spread out.
---
SC
#1575 Posted: 12:26:17 29/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was surprised but glad Let let her off the hook like that. She didn't see Warren's signal, but she did hear Rose's roar and the wolf's howl, immediately knowing what they meant.
"He did it. He actually did it." she whispered, feeling very happy but nervous. Naga did wonderfully in his mission, but it wasn't over yet. She knew the wolves were going to look for Snow now, so Sybil followed the plan and hid herself above the trees, going to where she and Naga agreed to meet while Rose and Sayan took care of the rest...
---
#1576 Posted: 20:47:12 29/12/2017
Rose tackled a wolf making it Yelp in fear.
---
SC
#1577 Posted: 23:34:05 29/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil placed herself in the position where Naga was going to bring Snow, and then it would all be a matter of time of waiting for Rose and Sayan to make their retreat. She heard the yelp from the distance, fearing Rose and Sayan were driven to fighting after all...
---
#1578 Posted: 23:48:48 29/12/2017
"Sayan lets go!" Rose said as she retreated into the forest.
---
SC
#1579 Posted: 00:01:36 30/12/2017
Sayan quickly nodded and made his way into the forest.

Meanwhile, Naga made his way towards the meeting place.
---
#1580 Posted: 00:34:22 30/12/2017
"A-are we safe?" Snow said still shaking in Nagas coils.
---
SC
#1581 Posted: 00:42:32 30/12/2017
"Yes... we are safe my little one. You will be reunited with your parents soooon.," Naga said certain they had gotten away.
---
#1582 Posted: 01:06:27 30/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil almost didn't see Naga, and it was when he released Snow that she noticed the both of them. She unavoidably hugged the now free cub, being bigger than her.
"Oh thank goodness Snow. You're safe!" Sybil said relieved and happy, instructing her to remain on top of the trees, away from the risk if the wolves tracking them and out of reach. She then turned to Naga.
"Thank you Mr. Naga. Thank you so much!" She heeled, almost having tears of joy. Naga could've said no or easily betrayed them during this mission, but he didn't. He brought Snow to safety just as he said he would. Her ears went droopy when she began to think about what possible reward he would ask for for such a daring rescue, but for now, Snow was safe and away from those dastard wolves, and soon she would be reunited with her family, just the way it's suppose to be.
---
#1583 Posted: 01:21:12 30/12/2017
"Auntie Sybil!" She hugged her tightly.

Soon Rose arrived along with Sayan. "Snow!" She ran over to her and hugged her tight. "Thank goodness you're safe!" She looked to Naga. "Thank you. You saved my child's life?" She started to cry with tears of joy.
---
SC
#1584 Posted: 01:27:14 30/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil smiled at the happy reunion, ecstatic that this dangerous mission was a success.
"Of course, we owe it to Mr. Naga. And let's not forget Warren. He looked so happy at being able to help. Where is he anyway?" Sybil wondered, him having suppose to meet them there as well.

As it turned out, Warren became lost in the low fog, having returned to his clumsy, clueless self. He had completely forgotten where they were suppose to meet, so wanting to leave that awful place, he flew to the outback, a place he knew well. It was the only way he could orient himself again and get back to the Haven. He would have to wait at Sayan and Rose's home to see if the mission was indeed successful.
"Please don't tell me I messed up." he said to himself as he left the outback, still uncertain whether that white speck he saw was indeed Snow being carried off by Naga. He was so insecure, so unsure of himself that he started to believe that white speck was something completely different, and that he gave the signal at a very inopportune time.
---
#1585 Posted: 02:33:46 30/12/2017
"Come on let head back home. Naga I encourage you to come as well. After all you did save our daughter." She then hugged Naga. "I am in your debt."
---
SC
#1586 Posted: 02:39:39 30/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was rather surprised, not at the hug, but about the fact that Rose invited Naga to the Haven. She only did that once so that he could get use to the area, but Sybil wasn't keen in the idea of Naga visiting the forest. She didn't want him to be tempted to hunt warblers again, and since they were a bit more scattered than the last time, she was worried. She couldn't object at that offer though, for after all, Naga did a wonderful thing today. That was the least they could do for him. Perhaps with this invitation, he could get more use to the Haven in general and maybe have him live as an official Haven resident in the future.
---
#1587 Posted: 02:41:21 30/12/2017
"Of course of course... I'm happy to help." Naga said seemily accepting the hug.

"Naga... thank-you. Thank-you for everything. We... we would be happy to have you along.," Sayan said extremely grateful to see Snow's safe return and thanking the large snake albeit after a brief delay.
---
#1588 Posted: 03:03:19 30/12/2017 | Topic Creator
"Alright now, that's enough, let's go." Sybil said, sensing Naga felt rather uncomfortable with the sudden display of affection.
"We'll remain in the trees for a while. You or Sayan carry Snow. We don't want to risk her falling." Sybil instructed to Rose, ready to head home and just lie down. However, she knew that would have to wait. She had to keep a close eye on Naga while they were there.

As they walked to the Haven, Sybil wondered where the heck was Warren. She doubted he got low enough to crash with some trees near the wolf camp, so she imagined he was already on his way home. He was another one that deserved a reward. For now, she decided her main focus should be Naga. If there turned out to be warblers nearby, there is no doubt they would see him. He could camouflage well, but he was big and on the move, so he wasn't as invisible as other times. Sybil wanted nothing but peace after Naga leaves, but she was getting ready for the warbler's complains just in case some of them were nearby and saw whom did she and the cat family brought...
---
#1589 Posted: 04:03:40 30/12/2017
"Come on you bugger." Rose picked Snow up and carryed her on her back. "Wait. Anue knows where we live. I don't think our home is safe for us anymore." Rose said knowing she would likely look there first.
---
SC
#1590 Posted: 12:56:20 30/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't want to believe Anue would dare to enter the Haven like that, but the possibility was certainly there.
"Then to Crocux's cave. Anue doesn't know where it is, and if she does, she will be dealing with an angry crocodile and a sneaky chimpanzee." Sybil assured, hating the idea of another war, but if Anue was willing to resort to dirty tricks to make them leave, Sybil was ready to allow violence again if she didn't leave her any other choice.
---
#1591 Posted: 15:40:12 30/12/2017
"Let's get Hunter and head there."
---
SC
#1592 Posted: 16:53:19 30/12/2017 | Topic Creator
They were already near the den when Rose suggested that, and started to wonder how did Hunter managed being by himself, unless Rose and Sayan hired a babysitter before the mission? Her worries would be at ease, for Warren was already there, worried sick about them and wondering if he didn't messed up. He decided to play with Hunter and distract himself so he wouldn't think such a thing...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1593 Posted: 20:46:15 30/12/2017
Ooc: I'm sorry for all that. I...

AJ: High in the trees , I watch over the wolves. Knowing in the trees I have the advantage. I will leave once I have go enough info.
#1594 Posted: 21:11:12 30/12/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, that's much better. Remember not to force yourself into the story, but above all, don't control other people's characters.

While Sybil and the others were returning home, a few of the warblers have already taken a look at the group they were relieved to see Snow safe, but the relief soon turned to terror when they saw the python right behind them. The news soon reached Mambo, who returned to the kea tree to inform Peepers.
"I understand their concern, but this isn't the first time. The Mistress showed him around once. She's clearly trying to make the python another member of the Haven. And if Lady Rose and the others are involved too, then certainly they have agreed to it." Peepers said to the confused parrot, but after he explained, Peepers started to wonder if Naga had something to do with the rescue. It was quite an outrageous idea, but given everything that has happened, he'd believe anything.
---
#1595 Posted: 00:59:01 31/12/2017
"Sister-- You're safe!," Hunter said excited to see Snow. Sayan proceeded to carry him while Snow remained with Rose.

"As last-- the whole family is intact. You.. you are well on your way to forming some kind of pride in the future.," Naga commented as they traveled to the new destination from up in the trees.
---
#1596 Posted: 01:43:25 31/12/2017
"And it's all thanks to you, Naga." Rose said with a smile.

Snow looked up still nervous of Naga. "T-thank m-mr. Naga."
---
SC
#1597 Posted: 02:14:34 31/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained silent during the reunion and once again when on their way to Crocux's cave. It was after they arrived that she spoke.
"It seems Crocux isn't here..." she said, figuring he must've left someplace to get that awful taste off his mouth. Maybe hunting some yellowtail? Jack wasn't there either, probably accompanying him or finding some new inspirations for his carving. After Crocux left, Sybil had rarely seen the chimpanzee, always trying to find new places to explore. Nevertheless, she decided to enter the cave along with the rest, with the shy Warren staying outside.

"Well, neither he or Jack wouldn't mind if we use the cave for a while. Now then, finally, all the family is here. And this... this calls for a feast." Sybil said, them addressing directly to Naga.
"Hey, we mostly eat fish. You... have you tried it before?" Sybil asked, wondering how could she had been so foolish in not suggesting that before. She didn't know if pythons ate fish (some did), but if it turns out Naga likes them, that would mean expanding his overwhelming diet even more.
---
#1598 Posted: 02:27:16 31/12/2017
"I've... I don't believe I have. I was never really given the chance I suppose. I wouldn't say no the idea, however.," Naga responded sounding quite honest and a tad unsure of the idea. From time to time again-- it was brutally obvious that the large serpent suffered from a severely limited diet in his pre-Haven past and that he was still somewhat uncertain about the whole idea of trying new things. Still-- he was determined to set his own path and surely the idea of simply trying something new shouldn't scare him away...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:29:03 31/12/2017 by redwes
#1599 Posted: 02:31:33 31/12/2017
Rose smiled. "That's a great idea."
---
SC
#1600 Posted: 02:37:01 31/12/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well then, you should try some. They are very abundant here at the Haven, and in the wetland's lake, there are many of them too." Sybil said, knowing that many species of python could swim, but even if Naga couldn't, he could always strike at a fish from the surface.
"Wait right here. Come one Rose. Let's fish. Sayan, you stay with the cubs and Mr. Naga." Sybil said enthusiastically, seeing Naga in a whole new light. He was being so polite. Never in a million years would she had expected him to do something as bold as a rescue. Sure, she still doubted it would come free, but in this case, he did deserve some kind of reward. There he was, right there at the Haven, and if he managed to see a warbler along the way, he did a wonderful job controlling his previous instinct...
---
First | Previous | Page 32 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me