Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 28 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1351 Posted: 20:32:26 16/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Nah, it's alright man. It's getting late anyway, so I should probably head back before the flock misses me." Mambo said, though the flock being Cole in particular. Sybil was probably very tired by now, so Mambo didn't want to disturb her.
"And hey, don't worry about Sybil. Whatever she's angry for, it won't last. That civet has too much heart to remain upset for long." Mambo assured with a smile, wishing he could play with Crocux for a while, but nightfall was too near. He spread his wings and went airborne, the kea tree being very far from Crocux's cave than Sybil's tree was. It was too much to ask for a ride.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1352 Posted: 23:38:01 16/11/2017
Crocux says "night Mambo" and goes back to his spot and sleeps this time not waking up easily
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1353 Posted: 23:55:50 16/11/2017 | Topic Creator
With Crocux sleeping soundly, his familiar snore trembled the Haven as it once did. Mambo returned home without haste, needing to calm down his paranoid bodyguard. The panic among the warblers was no more, and the night turned in, with just a few drizzles of rain interrupting the night sky. Sybil was very uneasy, but fell asleep very quickly with exhaustion. She didn't know if she was going to meet somebody in her sleep that night, but for now, all she wanted todo was rest and disconnect her poor body from the tiresome day.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#1354 Posted: 01:46:07 17/11/2017
Trico sensed Sybil needed her sleep so he felt it not necessary to visit her unless she called for him.
---
SC
#1355 Posted: 03:56:12 17/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil slumbered peacefully, snoring quietly. Now that Crocux came back, she missed sleeping in his cave for a moment, before entering that deep sleep. Trico showed no signs of appearing, and she believed it was better that way. She needed some time to herself. Guardian hasn't appeared to her for a while, and she suspected tat he either moved out or has been protecting Crocux all this time. Whatever the case, Sybil was finally getting the sleep she needed. Crocux's return was for the better in her world. She didn't even have any nightmares about Naga like before, and she didn't even let her and Crocux's last meeting worry her. She slept deeply and dreamless for the first time in weeks.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#1356 Posted: 03:12:36 18/11/2017
As Sholeh nearly almost hugged Naga, he seemingly let the act go without incident. He merely gave a nod as to say goodnight to the embarrassed mongoose. 'The time is coming. Patience.,' he silent said to himself and to the voice of Ender.

Meanwhile...
"You're right-- we should return.," Sayan said not realizing how late it had become. And he figured AJ was probably tired of babysitting the cubs by now, though he knew they certainly didn't mind. They soon proceeded to return, hoping for the best.

Back at the den, the cubs were soon sound asleep as they peacefully waited for their parents' return. Unfortunately for AJ-- he made an excellent pillow.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1357 Posted: 12:07:25 18/11/2017 | Topic Creator
The night went peacefully for most of the Haven residents, including the warblers who were initially worried about Crocux's return. Some could hear his snores in the distance, and realized they really missed that. Whatever panic was about to occur, it didn't last. Everyone was resting swell, all except for Sholeh, who was still embarrassed about today. Not only for nearly hugging Naga, but also for letting a stupid pigeon get the best of her. It was after a while that she realized that the python had to time his strike way too carefully to avoid hurting her, giving him more work than usual. That was shameful for her, and tomorrow... if she had the courage to face him again, she was going to apologize. For all she knew, Naga was only an outcast misfit trying to find his place in the Haven just like herself, and didn't suspect he had a secret plan that probably went beyond that. All she suspected that the warblers weren't going to be as safe as now soon enough. As for the game, not even she could imagine what would happen after that last activity...
---
#1358 Posted: 14:58:25 18/11/2017
Rose noded and began to head down the mountain.
---
SC
#1359 Posted: 19:04:39 18/11/2017 | Topic Creator
The rabbits were released that night, hopefully they will be an excellent food source for the carnivores of the island, not just Naga. It was still a few hours before morning, and it was by this time that poor Sholeh managed to sleep. Sybil was still sleeping soundly, no nightmares whatsoever. Crocux's homecoming really lightened her mood, even if she was still upset with him.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1360 Posted: 22:12:31 25/11/2017
AJ: I smile and chuckle a little as Snow and Hunter fall asleep, with the heads on my body. I dare not move lest I wake my larger charges, so I rest laying down with the two, using me as a pillow. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten in the gentle silver streams of tonights moon as I slowly begin to nod off. By the time my aunt, Rose and uncle, Sayan return home, I too will be fast asleep.

The elephant brothers and Royal also are exhausted by the eventful day. Royal returns home and falls asleep, sleeping with with his son, Jaerl. The elephant brothers, however are restless and patrol the Haven throughout the whole night, only collapsing from exhaustion, not far from Sybil's den, once the golden glow of the morning sun has blanketed the ground.

Back at Hunted, Sunflame wakes, breathing heavily, shaking and covered in sweat. Trying not to wake his friend and companion, Whirlpool, he slips out of bed and steps outside their den. Splashing his face with stream water,he lays down under the shade of a large tree.
#1361 Posted: 03:42:51 27/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Morning came with a fog that could rival that of Hunted island. Only two hours after the sun appeared that Sybil woke up, with the suspending water droplet being nearly at their peak. Sybil overslept, so she was feeling quite tired and clumsy. The fog only made her want to just cuddle up and keep sleeping, but Crocux was finally back, and she didn't want him to think she didn't like him anymore given how upset she was with him yesterday when she should've been happy for his return.

After a long stretch and a quick berry breakfast, Sybil headed to the crocodile's cave, feeling in a much better mood than yesterday, and fortunately, the fog didn't ruin that mood. It made her feel chilly though, and it took her a while to reach Crocux's cave in all that whiteness. With a mix of instinct and navigation, she finally managed to be in front of the familiar cavity of the cave.
"Hey... Crocux! Good morning! Hey big guy!" She greeted as cheerfully as possible, putting her head near the entrance of the cave so that the echo could travel around. She was now the one worried that Crocux would've been upset with her for treating him so rudely the day before...
---
#1362 Posted: 04:19:06 27/11/2017
Rose yawned and stretched. She nuzzled Sayan. "Morning sleepy."
---
SC
#1363 Posted: 05:21:11 29/11/2017
"Mmm.. Morning my love.," Sayan said shaking himself awake. "Father! You're up!.," Hunter said having already awoken. "Hey-- hey there! I hope you treated your uncle well while we were gone.," Sayan said with a slight smile as his son practically pounded on him.

Elsewhere-- Naga was waking up as well. 'Ah-- another day and yet.. yet another chance for things to go wrong. This place does seem to attract it after all.," Naga thought partly to himself and to Ender.
---
#1364 Posted: 05:41:25 29/11/2017 | Topic Creator
As the Haven slowly started to be crowded with warbler chirps as the morning light came by, there was still an air of tension in this foggy morning. Many were still worried about Crocux's return and the killer crocodile he brought with him. Others still believed Naga was the biggest concern. Sholeh however, had a different concern altogether. Yesterday was such an embarrassment to her. Not only did she got attacked by a stupid pigeon and had to be rescued by Naga, but the fact that she almost hugged him was too shameful for her. And given the python's expression afterwards, Sholeh suspected he knew what almost happened. Today, she decided not to visit him. She wanted to believe it was to give him space, but she couldn't lie to herself. She knew it was to avoid facing him. She couldn't show her face to him, at least not for today. Fortunately for her, if he by any chance asks why didn't she came, she would have the fog as an excuse. Perfect timing for bad weather.
---
#1365 Posted: 10:43:29 29/11/2017
Snow sneakily pounced on Sayan head. "Morning daddy!"

"Hehe so cute you two are." Rose said. "I hope you guys had fun with your uncle."
---
SC
#1366 Posted: 13:07:45 29/11/2017 | Topic Creator
At the kea's tree, Peepers was making himself shown. Yesterday, he invoked a reunion for today to discuss the current situation. However, he ordered the keas to spread the news about it's cancellation, for he feared that not every warbler was going to make it with this thick fog. Keas, given their natural habitat, were far more used to bad weather like this than warblers, pelicans or seagulls, so Peepers had to count only on the parrots. While they did that, Mambo wanted nothing more than to visit Crocux again, perhaps for the two of them to play a prank on Sybil.

At Hunted island, it was all the contrary from the Haven. The morning was clear and sunny, with blue skies. Not a single cloud could be seen. It was an event very rare in Hunted island. It was always either cloudy or foggy, so this morning was a blessing.
"Perhaps the fog decided to take a vacation someplace else." cockatoo Kali joked, who was with her daughter and nephew at the beach, looking at the thick fog that embraced the Haven like a giant white blanket.
---
#1367 Posted: 20:16:01 29/11/2017
occ: sorry I haven't been on my doge died yesterday smilie

Crocux's snoring still filled the cave he clearly overslept the most.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1368 Posted: 22:45:19 29/11/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: I understand. I think all of us have gone through that smilie

Sybil entered the cave after hearing his snores through the echo. She didn't know how he felt yesterday when she gave him the cold shoulder, so she was determined to atone for her behavior. What better way to with a prank to return to the way things use to be? It would be as if he had never left. She didn't see Jack anywhere, so Sybil made herself welcomed. Arriving at the source of the thunderous noise, Sybil plugged Crocux's nostrils with pebbles that fit, and waited for the sudden awakening...

Back at the kea's tree, Mambo decided to visit Crocux after the fog was over, and decided to help Peepers prepare for the reunion. He didn't want to postpone it, so after the bad weather, he was determined to go through the meeting even with this delay.
---
#1369 Posted: 23:27:20 29/11/2017
OOC: You have my sympathies Shade. smilie

"Morning to you too.," Sayan said with a smile and a slight laugh.

"Oh we did-- right snow?," Hunter said with a very familiar looking smirk.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:28:50 29/11/2017 by redwes
#1370 Posted: 23:54:00 29/11/2017
"Oh yes we did." Snow said.

"Well shall we go see uncle Peepers?" Rose said.
---
SC
#1371 Posted: 00:04:25 30/11/2017
"Oh yes-- can we?," Hunter said getting excited and jumping off his father.

"Hehe... come along kids. I'm sure he'll be happy to see you.," Sayan said getting up.
---
#1372 Posted: 00:22:47 30/11/2017
Snow was already outside hopping with excitement.

"Come on everyone lets go!" Rose said as she lead the way.
---
SC
#1373 Posted: 00:30:45 30/11/2017 | Topic Creator
When the family arrived, only Mambo was close enough to see them. Peepers was still too busy arranging what little chores remained to have the meeting ready, so the kea leader was the only one greeting the cats.
"Why hello there. I think this is the first time you've brought the entire family here together." Mambo said to Sayan, very happy to see everyone. He saw the cubs before, but this was the first time he has seen them at the kea's tree. He was ecstatic. He wanted to visit Crocux and entertain himself, but the entertainment came to him instead.
---
#1374 Posted: 00:40:11 30/11/2017
"Oh! Mambo! It's so good to see you! Come on down here!" Rose said. "You two be nice unless he is feeling playful today." Rose wispered with a wink.

Snow smiled and she had a plan already.
---
SC
#1375 Posted: 00:45:19 30/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Mambo came down smoothly, practically soaring with fashion. He looked way too happy. It was nearly impossible to believe he was the leader of anything. For that moment, he even forgot that he still needed to help Peepers. At least he had most of the other keas helping him. Mambo wasn't one to be serious and do chores for long. He wanted to play, and his face said it all...
---
#1376 Posted: 01:11:25 30/11/2017
"It's been awhile hasn't it?" Rose said. "You haven't officially meet the kids haven't you?"
---
SC
#1377 Posted: 01:13:56 30/11/2017
"Hey Mambo! Yeah.. figured we would bring the excitement to you this time.," Sayan simply said with a smile.

Hunter glanced at Snow, recognizing a certain spark his sister had in her eyes when she was up to something. He simply gave a slight smirk in response.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:10 30/11/2017 by redwes
#1378 Posted: 01:24:10 30/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Yes, I've seen the, before, but we never had a proper meeting." Mambo replied, never seeing a cat this small. These were hybrids, but they still counted. They looked so different from adults. More fluffy and adorable. The parrot felt like he had new toys.
"Hey kiddos. I'm uncle Mambo. I'm the leader of the keas." he introduced himself, wanting to let them know beforehand who was in charge of the kea flock. Many didn't believe him when he told them to, so he went straight to the point when meeting someone new.
---
#1379 Posted: 01:33:27 30/11/2017
"We'll meet Snow and Hunter our kids!" Rose said.

Snow smirked and tryed to pounce on Mambo playflully.
---
SC
#1380 Posted: 01:39:52 30/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Mambo was very close and was almost captured, but in Snow's eager playfulness, she only managed to grab the branch he was standing on, breaking it. He almost fell to the ground, but managed to get airborne in time.
"Hey hey kiddo. No rustling your handsome uncle Mambo's feathers." he said mocking her, knowing that if her aim had been better, he would've been caught off guard.
---
#1381 Posted: 01:48:48 30/11/2017
As Snow almost succeeded at her attempt, Hunter smiled at his sister and took a few steps back. "Watch this sis!," he said getting into the competitive spirit. He waited a brief moment before charging forward and using a nearby tree to jump forth into the air. As he watched his footwork carefully and used the momentum to gain air-- he attempted a pounce of his own at the poor Uncle Mambo.

Sayan watched-- slightly surprised by the move and watching to see the results.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:49:36 30/11/2017 by redwes
#1382 Posted: 02:01:23 30/11/2017 | Topic Creator
This was quite a surprising move for Mambo, but since he already had the warning of the cub's playfulness thanks to Snow, he managed to dodge the other siblings, albeit with the sacrifice of a few feathers.
"Now see what you did? You rustled poor uncle Mambo's feathers." he said at the grounded cub, though that didn't sound like a scold at all. Mambo wasn't even angry. Feathers could grow back after all, so losing a few wasn't a big deal. He started to gently peck both Snow and Hunter as revenge, happy that playtime came to him, and what was better, the cubs seemed eager and full of energy. Finally, no more boring days. Not only did Crocux returned, but he also got to meet the cubs and the bundles of joys they were. Mambo was very happy indeed.
---
#1383 Posted: 02:57:36 30/11/2017
Rose smiled and nuzzled Sayan.

Snow caught herself and landed on all fours. "You're lucky you were a bit high up!" She said.
---
SC
#1384 Posted: 03:24:56 30/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Mambo didn't answer and simply continued pecking them and messing up their fur, chasing them around. He was going to play until he gets exhausted. He couldn't be in a same place too long except when sleeping, so he was determined to take advantage of this day to the max. Crocux was probably going to get reacquainted with Sybil anyway, so the cubs were his best bet.

In the meantime, Sholeh stayed at her spot, eating only the insects and lizards that wandered nearby. She wasn't going to get breakfast with this thick fog. She still felt too shamed for everything that happened yesterday and wasn't going to show herself to Naga for a while. This solitude gave her plenty of time to think of so many things. What was the future of the Haven? What was Naga planning? How did he knew Anue? Will he be able to convince Sybil to continue the game? But more importantly, if Naga decided to prey on warblers again, when will that be? Sholeh was anxious to try their eggs again, but knew she will probably have to wait a little more for that. Naga loved to be mysterious and secretive, but Sholeh was getting tired of that. Once she gathers enough courage to face him again, she was going to make him be honest with her and know what he planned to do with his life. He was a free spirit now, liberated from Shadow's influence, so Naga had much to think of as well.
---
#1385 Posted: 10:41:46 30/11/2017
When Mambo tryed to peck at Snow she quickly dogged and jumped at him catching him gently in her paws. "Ha! I caught you!"
---
SC
#1386 Posted: 13:10:40 30/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Mambo didn't struggle and simply stayed there. He didn't want to peck Snow in that position given how kea's beak were extremely sharp with their carnivore nature.
"Fine, but no biting." he joked, ready to pursue the cubs again once Snow released him. He was going to be more careful next time.
---
#1387 Posted: 22:11:52 30/11/2017
Snow smiled. "Can't promise that." She chuckled. She then got off him.
---
SC
#1388 Posted: 22:23:39 30/11/2017 | Topic Creator
"Me neither." Mambo replied, showing his ridiculously sharp beak. They were carnivores after all, and this particular parrot's beak was enough to destroy even car mirrors and lights.
---
#1389 Posted: 23:30:10 30/11/2017
Crocux just kept sleeping like the pebbles weren't even there.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1390 Posted: 23:47:17 30/11/2017
"Be careful with that one-- she can be a feisty one.," Hunter said with a smile. As he spoke, he was also positioning himself and prepared to have another go at the parrot.

Sayan nuzzled Rose in return and simply smiled. He was proud of their kids and they were already showing great promise.

Elsewhere-- Naga used the fog and relative solitude as an opportunity to think about many things. And he certainly had much to think on.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:49:24 30/11/2017 by redwes
#1391 Posted: 23:47:56 30/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Mambo continued playing with the cubs, completely leaving aside his earlier chore. There were many who could do that. Right now, all he wanted was to have fun.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux just kept sleeping like the pebbles weren't even there.

Sybil looked disappointed by the results. But since Crocux couldn't breathe through his nostrils with the new obstacles, he had to open his jaws a little to keep breathing.
"Oh? So this is how it's going to be?" Sybil whispered to herself, still meaning to give Crocux a rough awakening. The fog was still thick, but Sybil remembered rather well the position of the gross mushroom that grew nearby, the same one she used to give him a bad taste before he left. Instead of one, she picked up five, using her tail to avoid tasting them and returning to the cave and preparing to stuff them in his mouth, wanting to give him five time the dose of bad taste not only to make her prank naughtier, but also as a little punishment for leaving without notice...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:40:47 01/12/2017 by Felines
#1392 Posted: 00:38:21 01/12/2017
Ooc: you typed the same thing twice Felines.

"Bet I can catch you again!"
---
SC
#1393 Posted: 00:51:33 01/12/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: It only shows one post in my tablet. And I refreshed the page. If I delete it, won't it delete them both? smilie

Mambo teased her, doubting he could do it again. He went higher up, having the advantage of flight. The cubs were still small and inexperienced, so he firmly believed he could dodge them all day while still pecking them.
---
#1394 Posted: 02:24:49 01/12/2017
Ooc: it's the same post just two of the same paragraphs in one post.

Snow jumped up at him. Being young she could jump high.
---
SC
#1395 Posted: 02:46:08 01/12/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: I get it now. It was the same paragraph, not the post. Fixed it smilie

Not wanting to risk any more feather losses, Mambo stopped flying to let gravity do the work instead of flying higher and dodged Snow. He was barely successful, but he almost hit the ground hardly with this maneuver.
"Hah, think you can do that again? Sorry kitty, this parrot has more tricks up his wing." he taunted, quickly pulling a whisker and flying away. The fog didn't matter for him. It was as time itself has stopped. He continued teasing the cubs, not realizing that if he didn't pay attention to the direction he was taking, he could get the cubs and himself lost in this white curtain of bad weather...
---
#1396 Posted: 21:22:22 01/12/2017
"Mambo don't take them far! The fog is thick this morning!" Rose said.

"Oh you're going to get it!" Snow said chasing after him.
---
SC
#1397 Posted: 22:14:10 01/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Mambo was so distracted with playing with the cubs that he only heard an echo from Rose. It was ony after he hit his head with a branch that he realized the fog got worse. It was as if they were engulfed by a cloud.
"Playtime's over kiddos. It seems we have wandered too far." Mambo said, trying to sound as serious as possible.
"Miss Rose! Mister Sayan?" Mambo called... but there was no answer. He has been playing with the cubs for a while, and due to this fog, he had no idea where the three of them were. They could be near the beach, or the wetland... or even Naga's territory without knowing...
---
#1398 Posted: 22:54:54 01/12/2017
"Mamma! Papa!" Snow called out.
---
SC
#1399 Posted: 23:18:15 01/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Mambo was starting to feel extremely guilty for getting them all lost. The fog simply got worse, and he had no idea where they were. He could try to fly skyward to see where they were, but he was afraid to lost the cubs if he did.
"Don't worry kiddos. Uncle Mambo will find a way out." he said, landing on the ground and touching it. Just where exactly were they? The terrain didn't feel familiar. He felt so dumb and ashamed. He should've known better than to play in this thick fog...
---
#1400 Posted: 23:31:35 01/12/2017
"Hunter! Snow! Mambo-- the fog is getting too thick.. turn back now!," Sayan called out getting worried.

"Father! Mother! Don't worry sis-- we'll find our way back." Hunter called out to no avail. And like Mambo, he had no idea of their current whereabouts.

Elsewhere-- Naga was hunting somewhere in the deep fog.
---
First | Previous | Page 28 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me