Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 26 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1251 Posted: 16:52:37 08/10/2017 | Topic Creator
"Does she have to watch?" Sybil asked groaning, hating the idea of a spectator to their game. It was bad enough that she had to stood as low as to be Naga's silly toy, and having someone watching the abuse made things worse.

Sholeh, who was initially annoyed at Anue's presence, was now becoming welcoming of it. Sybil looked very displeased at the wolf's part as an audience, and if it added to the civet's humiliation, then better. She would've loved to let Sybil know she was watching as well, but since she still wanted to keep her friendship with Naga a secret, she had no choice but to stay where she was.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#1252 Posted: 00:11:27 10/10/2017
Meanwhile Jet was patrolling the waters near the outback shores. "Man it's been ages sense I've been here. But I must do my duty as leader to patrol the whole island."
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#1253 Posted: 05:50:20 10/10/2017
Quote: Felines
"Once! Just... once please. This may be fun to you, but it isn't for me." Sybil declared, not daring to say no to his petition. She had fun with the orcas considering she had been friends with them for years and never meant any genuine harm, but Naga was a case too special when one considers what he has done. She couldn't understand why he wanted to hunt her again for the mice would fulfill that role now. But whatever the outcome, whether she was captured or loose at the end of the hunt, she was determined to make this game the very last one regardless on what the python wanted afterwards.
"Fine fine-- just.. just consider this a test of what you have learned. And I shall oh enjoy this final game-- like a last hurrah to a series of fantastical exhilarating events. And remember--," Naga said seemingly cutting himself off and disappearing into the background. 'Be wary and apologies for the exuberance...,' a ever so slight echo could be heard if one was paying very very close attention with their ears. With an audience of eager spectators to watch, he felt it proper to try and give them a good show. And-- he had a reputation to maintain.

Meanwhile...Quote: Felines
Peepers remained nearby to remind Rose and Sayan of the task at hand. He was happy with the mice, but didn't want to leave anything to chance. He knew they weren't going to be enough for the gluttonous python. Rabbits were bigger and just as fast, and maybe, just maybe, they would be enough to supply the huge snake's large need of food.
"Kids-- keep him company why don't you? I'll be back soon.," Sayan said knowing there was a important task to be done. He glanced at Hunter as if to tell the excited cub to stay.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1254 Posted: 08:39:17 10/10/2017
"Oh we will." Snow said looking at Peepers.

"We'll be back later on." Rose said.
---
SC
#1255 Posted: 16:57:12 14/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Peepers kept the siblings company, while keeping a very close and cautious watch on them. Cubs at that age were playful, sometimes too much, and he was getting too old for rough games.

Quote: redwes
Quote: Felines
"Once! Just... once please. This may be fun to you, but it isn't for me." Sybil declared, not daring to say no to his petition. She had fun with the orcas considering she had been friends with them for years and never meant any genuine harm, but Naga was a case too special when one considers what he has done. She couldn't understand why he wanted to hunt her again for the mice would fulfill that role now. But whatever the outcome, whether she was captured or loose at the end of the hunt, she was determined to make this game the very last one regardless on what the python wanted afterwards.
"Fine fine-- just.. just consider this a test of what you have learned. And I shall oh enjoy this final game-- like a last hurrah to a series of fantastical exhilarating events. And remember--," Naga said seemingly cutting himself off and disappearing into the background. 'Be wary and apologies for the exuberance...,' a ever so slight echo could be heard if one was paying very very close attention with their ears. With an audience of eager spectators to watch, he felt it proper to try and give them a good show. And-- he had a reputation to maintain.

With Naga off the scene now, Sybil knew she had to watch herself. From the possibly ten times she has done this with Naga, she only managed to dodge him once, which she believed it was only blind luck that one time. The python has demonstrated time and time again what a dangerously good hunter he was, which is why Sybil hoped the mice would at least be a challenge to him, for they barely qualified as snacks. With a spectator (and even one she didn't know about), she was more annoyed than scared now, and she was determined to escape this particular time. Not only to avoid the humiliation, but also to avoid Naga's eager coils, which she believed were going to squeeze her hard this time. This is supposed to be the last game after all, and Sybil was a little fearful that Naga was going to be quite sadistic if he captured her in order to enjoy this final game.

From a distance, Soleh watched as Naga practically disappeared before her very eyes. It was as if he has become one with the environment. No wonder the idiot warblers didn't stood a chance back then. She knew they were doomed if he decided to hunt them again, but in the meantime, she was a happy spectator. She has seen how pathetic the pigeons that Naga hunted were after their unfortunate capture, and she could barely wait to see Sybil in the same, humiliating position.
---
#1256 Posted: 18:36:26 14/10/2017
Anue smiled. "Hehe he's so sneaky."
---
SC
#1257 Posted: 19:21:45 14/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil simply glared at Anue before continuing being alert, not willing to let the wolf distract her focus. She hated the idea of a spectator, and didn't think Naga was one to allow somebody to witness his hunts, whether they were faked or not. More than ever Sybil wanted to avoid the python's strike, not wanting to give amusement to the meddling canine. She was determined to dodge Naga at all costs, even if it meant a blow to the snake's overbearing ego.
---
#1258 Posted: 10:21:21 24/10/2017
As Sybil stayed alert-- strange shadows and noises surrounded the civet leader and Naga seemingly played tricked with everyone's mind. Naga was a very noble and self-centered creature at heart and while he revealed him inner softer side to some, he also did his best to show his ruthlessness and his determination to certain others. It was part of what made him break away from Shadow in the first place, but also caused an desire to prove himself or at the very least-- maintain the reputation he had built up thus far. "Come... come... prove yourself... prove how far you have come...," his voice echoing from a general or precise direction depending on one's perception. It was as if he was testing Sybil again, although the source didn't seem as clear as before.
---
#1259 Posted: 21:05:43 24/10/2017
Anue ears perked up. "Humm....interesting."
---
SC
#1260 Posted: 14:55:17 26/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was starting to get annoyed. Naga seemed far more better at concealing his voice than all the other times they have gone through this game. She didn't know whether it was the echo of the trees concealing him, or the python being a wonderful ventriloquist. It was almost as if he has saved his best skill for when he had an audience. Talk about a show-off. Either way, Sybil's goal at the moment was to avoid Naga at all costs, for she didn't want a witness to the humiliating capture, especially if Naga was planning on coiling her afterwards. It would be too embarrassing for her, and if she knew Sholeh was another spectator, she would've made an even better effort to dodge the snake.
"Sorry Mr. Naga, but I will also be at my best. You darn show-off! Why did you let a spectator?" Sybil whispered, more to herself than to the snake, and hoping he didn't hear, though it didn't really mattered if he did. Even if it was a blow to his ego, Sybil wanted to dodge him, even cheat a little if possible.

Sholeh continued witnessing from her hiding place, in fascination. Just where the heck was Naga? The echo in his voice gave the impression that it was more than one snake. What a clever reptile he was! Sholeh couldn't be prouder of having the overwhelming luck of befriending him.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1261 Posted: 22:32:42 27/10/2017
ooc: I LIVE AGAIN!!! sorry I've been gone so long a whole lot of life has been getting in the way and I kinda forgot about dark spyro. but i'm back and ready for action now with Shadow gone time for a new chapter to unfold

out in the distance a large salt water croc approaches, it looks like crocux but something's different about him almost off.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1262 Posted: 00:49:39 28/10/2017
Jet was swimming nearby and saw the croc. "Hold it! Who are you?"
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1263 Posted: 01:11:55 28/10/2017
AJ: I enjoy my time with the two children of Aunt Rose and Uncle Sayan, Snow and Hunter. Snow seems to enjoy the time as well. Every now and then I just allow her to stroke me with her paws, so she can feel the softness of my fur.

Royal and Jaerl are fishing in the ocean when, Jet suddenly says this. In response to the danger, the two hang out high in the air, watching the waters. It's Jaerl that realize who it is and lands onto their back.
"Hey, Crocux. Long time no see. We've missed you buddy."
#1264 Posted: 12:12:00 29/10/2017
The croc smiles evilly as theres one noticeable difference to him. the scar was on the wrong side of his face!

In the distance Crocux swims as fast as he can back to Haven hoping he wasn't to late and seeing Jet Royal and Jaerl near the other croc yells "Get away from him! He's a killer!" deciding enough faking the Croc attacks Jet, jaws open wide.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1265 Posted: 16:20:27 29/10/2017
Jet quickly swung his tail hitting the croc away. "I'll handle him! You go get Cairo and the pod!"
---
SC
#1266 Posted: 17:56:47 29/10/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Welcome back Shade. Gosh we missed you! We kept the RP as active as we could, but now that you're here, it can finally have the life it had smilie smilie

The Haven waters have been as normal as they could before the arrival of the crocodile duo. Almost everyone has gotten use to the life they use to have before the orca game, though they were still a few who missed the fun activity. Others missed simply talking to their land dwelling friends, but the times they visited seemed to he rarer and rarer each week. Cairo was concentrated hunting a rather large seal, and only the brothers Ricky and Rumble were near enough to notice the commotion.
"What is going on there? Is a shark attacking the boss?" Ricky asked, very startled at the violent struggle overhead. But Rumble had a better view.
"Shark nothing! There is a crocodile attacking leader Jet." the elder brother said, rushing ahead. It couldn't possibly be Crocux, could he? He was their friend, and they have been preparing to welcome his return. It wasn't possible now. The brothers instead concentrated on shoving off Jet's attacker, without knowing the identity of this reptile out for blood...
---
#1267 Posted: 19:50:53 29/10/2017
Jaerl takes flight as the real Crocux comes into view. Royal dives at the intruder slashing at him with his razor sharp talons. There is no fear in the eagle's eyes, only determination to help his son escape and prevent another threat from ever reaching their home.

Meanwhile I remain hidden as the cubs and I play hide and seek together. Hanging by my tail I tap one on the shoulder be vanishing into the undergrowth. Being small my hiding place is perfect and finding me will be quite a challenge.

Hearing Crocux's terrified cry from his current fishing zone, Jhen speeds toward Jet and forming a wave, he slams into them hard, flesh and watersending them backwards away from their home. The male orca has grown since Crocux last saw him. Scars from battle are visible upon his sleek, wet body.
#1268 Posted: 20:48:12 29/10/2017
The rouge croc hissed angrily. Crocux tackles the croc but even though Crocux has grown there was a chunk missing from his side. Crocux hisses at the attacker saying "leave Rampage! you are far to out numbered and out matched!" Rampage chuckles "hehehahahahahaha you foolish hatchling I am only the beginning of what's to come and you know it! you are to late to stop it and now I am free to do as I want! I hope you enjoyed the peace for after me even when I die it will only serve as the calm before the storm!" with a quick dive Rampage charges strait towards haven. Crocux says "oh no you don't you bastared!" and dives after him having gotten faster since he was last seen.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1269 Posted: 20:53:20 29/10/2017 | Topic Creator
The brothers tried to pull away the villainous croc away from their leader, with Ricky grabbing onto his tail while Rumble tried to hold his snout to avoid him from further attacking Jet and turning around to do harm to his little brother as well. With the arrival of Jhen, plus Royal attacking from above, it was all a complicated blur, and if Crocux got in the way, it would be difficult to tell who was the evil crocodile in all that commotion. The brothers didn't know what was happening, but there was no way they would let this hostile reptile do any harm to their beloved leader, but most of all, they had to prevent him from reaching the shore. If this creature was daring enough to attack an orca, they didn't want to imagine the great damage he could do to the Haven residents...
---
#1270 Posted: 21:00:03 29/10/2017
Rampage death rolls out of their grip and dives down charging ahead for haven with Crocux hot on his tail
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1271 Posted: 21:08:18 29/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Ricky but as hard as he could, but not even he could tolerate a roll like that. Rampage slipped his mouth, and when they saw him dashing towards the Haven, he and his brother's worst fears were confirmed. His target was indeed the Haven. Although they managed to keep up with the crocodile, the sand below forced them to halt to avoid beaching themselves too much and get stranded.
"Somebody stop him!" Ricky yelped helplessly.
"Darn! What do all the hostile reptiles have against our beloved Haven?" Rumble complained furiously, feeling so useless being there in the water with no way of going to land to stop this new threat. All the orcas knew about the python that brought death upon so many of their tiny warbler friends. They couldn't stand the new horror awaiting the Haven residents with a deadly crocodile like that heading their way...
---
#1272 Posted: 22:51:14 29/10/2017
Jet quickly bashed the croc with his tail throwing him back out into deeper warter. "You aren't going to harm this haven!"
---
SC
#1273 Posted: 00:32:16 30/10/2017
OOC: Indeed. Welcome back Shade! smilie

As the commotion took place out at sea-- another game was still going on. "We.. we all do what we must my dear Sybil They were-- unexpected but such an temptation can be hard to refuse. Never the less-- I wouldn't expect anything less. Less.. Less..," Naga spoke quietly but audible enough for at least Sybil to hear. His voice echoed off the trees and seemed to disappear to somewhere in the surrounding trees. As his speech trailed off, the source seemed slightly more clear but just slightly. He chose his words wisely, wanting to appear very much at control in case any spectators heard any of it.

Meanwhile-- Sayan set out with Rose towards the cold frigid mountains. "I wonder if that resident is still there...," he thought out-loud thinking of a certain resident to whom they hadn't seen in some time. Then again, no-one really travels to the mountains anymore.

And back at the den, the cubs were well at play in search of their exclusive uncle. "Oh-- you can't hide forever.," Hunter said sniffing for any sign of the 'prey'.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:32:37 30/10/2017 by redwes
#1274 Posted: 01:25:43 30/10/2017
"What was that Sayan?" Rose said.

"Hehe you can't hide forever!" Snow said.
---
SC
#1275 Posted: 03:59:49 30/10/2017
Rampage was to fast for Jet though and made it to shore but Crocux caught up to him and blocked his way. Crocux says "If you want to get at this haven you will have to go through me Crocux Terror of the Sea! You and I both know that you cant win Rampage so leave now and I may just let you live!" Rampage laughs "have you forgotten that every time we fought on land I have won! the only reason why I was forced back was because your 'family' interfered! if you truly think you can stop me then by all means, GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT!!" Crocux snarls "this is your last chance Rampage!" Rampage "fool even when I die Decker will come in due time I did my job now you will know true despair!" Crocux paled at the name but shook it off and stood his ground "you lie I saw that maddened Baboon go down with his ship with a wooden plank in his belly with my own two eyes! he's been dead for years and I will not let you try to scare me! I'm giving you one last chance to leave with your life!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1276 Posted: 04:39:08 30/10/2017
"Jaerl! Go go warn Sybil and Rose! They need to put the heaven on high alert!"
---
SC
#1277 Posted: 13:21:49 30/10/2017 | Topic Creator
The brothers could do nothing but see Crocux try to handle the situation. Upon closer inspection, it seemed that the hostile crocodile was slightly bigger than their friend. What did this crocodile had against the Haven anyway? It almost appeared as if the sacred sanctuary was the target of horrible misfortunes lately.
"Perhaps Shadow cursed the island after all." Ricky innocently said, and with the way things were, Rumble didn't dismissed that possibility.
"Come on Rick. Let's go to the marine birds. This is a major emergency. They need to warn warblers and Haven residents." Rumble said after seeing Jet send Jaerl for the same thing. They couldn't do anything to help Crocux in that position.

Oblivious to the deadly commotion taking place just a few miles away from there, Sybil concentrated on waiting for the right moment to dodge Naga's forceful attack.
"He's certainly taking his precious time." she whispered to herself, already ignoring Anue and believing Naga was doing all that menacing talk to keep her off guard. Sholeh still watched with fascination from the sidelines. Naga wasn't one to simply attack. He was also taunting the civet with that whispering, hissing voice. Maybe to add to the terror? Whatever the case, it made the mongoose admire the limbless reptile even more.
---
#1278 Posted: 23:01:28 30/10/2017
Anue ears perked up hearing something in the distance. She spoke up "Naga I'm sorry for the interruption but I believe I hear something that miss Sybil may need to attend to. It sounds like fighting."
---
SC
#1279 Posted: 00:34:18 31/10/2017
Jaerl flies off toward Haven, warning any and all he meets. Ome wicked reptile was enough, no one else was going to harm their home, not the croc or this babboon. Enough lives had been lost. He looks for Sybil as he traverses the skies.

As Jaerl sounds the alarm I pounce on my nephews, first Snow and then Hunter. We would have to continue this another time. Right now we needed to get back to the den and safety. "Got yah! Oh no seriously, why won't they just leave us alone. Come on you two back to the den now," I say, worriedly looking around before starting to walk rapidly toward the den.
#1280 Posted: 00:58:39 31/10/2017
"What's happening?" Snow said.
---
SC
#1281 Posted: 05:01:49 31/10/2017
Rampage "I hope you are ready Crocux for this day you will draw your first true breath of out final dual and I shall make you breath your last gasp!" and lunges at Crocux as the two engaged in combat in a true final fight to the finish currently appearing as though they are equally matched but a true seasoned warrior could see that Crocux was at a disadvantage against Rampage and if he didn't think of something fast he would defently lose.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1282 Posted: 08:28:36 31/10/2017
"Aw..but we were only beginning.," Hunter said seeming to develop an act for the sport.

"Oh-- I was just thinking. Do you remember that polar bear we housed up on the mountain awhile back? I wonder if he's there there-- if I recall correctly, no-one has heard from him since. Just concerned, that's all.," Sayan said as he and Rose continued onward. And for the pair, the Haven still seemed very much at peace.

"Shhh... I hear it to. I'm so terribly sorry my dear civet-- it would appear that someone or something requires your immediate attention. Trouble seems afoot in this so-called Haven. Or so it seems, interesting. Go-- go and do what you need to do. I suspect they will need you soon.," Naga said partly revealing himself as he spoke aloud. 'Drat! Why now and who is it now?!,' he thought to himself disappointed but curious at the same time.
---
#1283 Posted: 08:38:40 31/10/2017
"You're right. I wonder if he's alright." Rose said.
---
SC
#1284 Posted: 08:52:03 31/10/2017
"I hope so. With everything that has happened-- I really hope he's still alright.," Sayan said looking upwards thinking of just how much had occurred doing and after that time. As they walked, Sayan led Rose down a very familiar route much like the one they had taken so long ago.

It was almost hard to believe just how unknown and unexplored certain parts of the Haven remained-- ether due to cold or some other environmental factor. And worst-- just what else was laying dormant and awaiting its return? They had already encountered Naga and a wolf who seemingly spoke of a whole pack hidden waiting somewhere on the island. And every time they seemed at peace again, something always ALWAYS came up to ruin their day once again. He almost seemed lost in his thoughts as he thought about all the potential horrors and surprises that awaited them-- and everyone else.

OOC: We really need to re-upload the map and other artwork sometime. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:53:51 31/10/2017 by redwes
#1285 Posted: 13:22:21 01/11/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know. That stupid Photobucket trying to steal money from their users smilie
I want to upload everything again, just not from Deviantart. I want something less public, so if any of you know a site, let me know. Oh, and before I forget, don't forget to put a character sheet for your new animals Shade

With the orca brothers telling the marine birds about the situation, the warning that Jaerl was sending spread much faster. Now the warblers and the keas as well were being aware of a hostile crocodile arriving, so that they could avoid greeting him and lead to a tragedy. Peepers and Mambo took care of their respective flocks to make sure there was no panic among the birds and make things worse. Those who were calmer spent their time trying to find Sybil and warn her as well.

There wasn't any need for that, for as soon as Naga and Anue said there was trouble arrising, Sybil left the python's territory immediately after he practically gave her permission to leave.
"What now?" she thought to herself, angry at the interruption, and certain Naga was upset as well for having their tense game interrupted yet again. Just how great this new trouble was? Unfortunately, Sybil would find that out more sooner than later. While she was running towards her tree to meet with anyone that would inform her of her new occurrence, she heard what she thought was fighting. She was still quite far from the battling crocodiles, but they were making such a racket, Sybil's ears could pick up the sound. Without haste, she headed there, not wondering the nasty surprise that awaited her there...
---
#1286 Posted: 23:35:12 01/11/2017
OOC: There's always the "Sta.sh" also by DeviantART. There-- you can upload anything, link to it, and it won't be publicly visible on your actual DeviantART. It's a great research for work-in-progress kinda things or things you simply wish to share. smilie
As a bonus, it also has two built in editing tools called "StashWriter" (for writing) and "MURO" (for drawing).
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:40:00 01/11/2017 by redwes
#1287 Posted: 14:45:15 02/11/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's very useful information. Thank you very much! I'll copy that right away smilie

After just two minutes, Sybil managed to reach the source of the struggle. Her eyes watered when she recognized one of the crocodiles. Crocux? Was that really him? Could it be? There was nothing else she wanted to do but run towards him and give her the biggest hug her size could allow. Even with that desire, she knew that was not an option. Who was that other crocodile? They both seemed injured. Why was there another crocodile at the Haven, and if it was as she feared,many were they fighting? Sybil had no idea what she could do to interfere, so she simply hid in a brush to see if she could learn anything about what was going on...

By this time, Sholeh came out of her hiding place, heading to where Naga was.
"Just what blasphemy is this? This is a conspiracy! I was so looking forward to the game's conclusion!" she said furiously, feeling like she has been denied a terrific sight.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:48:52 02/11/2017 by Felines
#1288 Posted: 20:34:28 02/11/2017
OOC: Always happy to help! smilie

"As was I-- and I would have ensured that it was quite the conclusion. Believe me.," Naga said fully revealing himself in front of Sholeh.

Elsewhere-- Sayan/Rose continued onward towards the mountains. Meanwhile, the cubs awaited a response as their game had already disappointingly ended.
---
#1289 Posted: 21:10:40 02/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh took some time to calm down. She didn't want to show Naga her impatient, bitter side.
"Oh well, I suppose there will be another time. Just tell me the truth; will that be really the last game?" Sholeh said, regretting being unable to see the previous games.
---
#1290 Posted: 21:23:12 02/11/2017
"Officially... yes although it would be an absolute shame to end it there. Unofficially-- I'm sure I can persuade her to do otherwise if the need arises. And I'm sure that need.. that need will arise as such a game can be too.. too enticing to pass up.," Naga said hinting at possible future games if he decided to overcome the civet leader over the point. Part of him was really curious and really annoyed as to what *trouble* was big enough to immediately require Sybil's attention. And now of all times.
---
#1291 Posted: 21:58:24 02/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh said nothing to reply. As amusing as Naga's way of speech was, it was quite annoying how he always seemed to speak in riddles. He said it was the final game, but also said it isn't. It was hard to read him.
"Well, whatever happens, please let me know. You have no idea how disappointed it was when this game got canceled. There is nothing more I enjoy than to see that silly civet humiliated." Sholeh expressed, preparing to leave in case Naga wanted to be left alone. She didn't find the need to tell him how badly she wanted Sybil dead in the past. That wasn't the case anymore, although seeing her in an embarrassing situation was always the light of the day for Sholeh.
---
#1292 Posted: 22:23:05 02/11/2017
"Oh... I certainly will my dear Sholeh. I enjoy humiliating her as much as you enjoy watching.," Naga said with a toothy grin. "And speaking of which-- I'm still up to humiliating something if you still are. How about we go torture some poor pigeons?," he then added still desiring something more out of the day and eager to spend it with Sholeh.
---
#1293 Posted: 22:30:41 02/11/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh wasn't as enthusiastic for some pigeon torture as other times, for Sybil was the only one she would've wanted to see in that position, but she didn't want to waste time, and she wanted no part in whatever trouble was plaguing the Haven at the moment.
"Alright. I would've wanted to see Sybil hunted instead, but I guess the pigeon will have to do." she said with a sigh, wanted to be truthful. She almost asked Naga for a ride, but believed their friendship still wasn't strong enough to overcome his pride. As they walked, Sholeh was deep in thought. She knew Naga didn't see Sybil as a friend, or even a companion, and was jealous how the python had the civet practically as a slave without her even knowing it, or did she? The mongoose wondered for how long her friend was going to keep that up. Sybil was quite intelligent herself. She must know deep inside Naga is using her, didn't she? Sholeh didn't know anymore what scenario was real...

OOC: After this, I might not be able to post for two days or more. It depends on when I drive to the city again, and there is never a definite date for that smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:05:19 02/11/2017 by Felines
#1294 Posted: 00:47:54 03/11/2017
Meanwhile Anue followed Sybil. She made sure she wasn't heard.
---
SC
#1295 Posted: 03:08:27 03/11/2017
AJ: I warily look around, before turning to face my nephews. Taking a deep breath and swallowing, I speak.
"Danger, that is what Jaerl is telling us. Something and or someone threatens out safety. We must find shelter and hope that the rest can deal with the threat."
#1296 Posted: 03:31:37 03/11/2017
"Hunter I want mama and daddy!" Snow said getting close to her brother.
---
SC
#1297 Posted: 23:18:43 03/11/2017
OOC: We'll be here when you get back. smilie

"Shh.. shh.. it'll be alright sis. I'm sure they'll be back soon.," Hunter said comforting his sister. He gave a nod, indicating that they would go.

"Oh believe... I can tell. You'll get your chance-- I'll make sure of it.," Naga said as they approached distant pigeons.
---
#1298 Posted: 02:10:30 04/11/2017
Crocux managed to back away from Rampage a little snarling Crocux says "just give it up Rampage! I will not let your trail of blood and death hurt my home! I will put an end to you so that all the innocent lives you have taken will finally be able to rest easy knowing that you will be burning in hell!" Rampage laughed at this and could smell Sybil's fear and lunged at her
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1299 Posted: 04:00:27 04/11/2017
Royal, who is flying nearby dives at Rampage, slashing into his scaled flesh with his razor sharp talons, before taking to the air to prepare to strike again. He also alerts the elephant brothers who are nearby and one of them, Bjorn slams into Rampage knocking him a good distance away from Sybil, while the other, Anvor stands protectively over Sybil. They will not allow anyone else to get hurt or even die, like their brother, Ivor did.
#1300 Posted: 10:58:54 04/11/2017
Before Rampage could reach Sybil Anue came from the bushes and quickly grabbed Sybil and saved her just in time.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 26 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me