Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 25 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#1201 Posted: 02:10:59 08/09/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Oh I can see that. She seems nice. Lots of questions that one."

"Yes... she can be quite curious that one. And I have questions too-- where you have been this whole time? And how's the pack's holding up after everything?," Naga asked curious as well.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1202 Posted: 02:21:38 08/09/2017 | Topic Creator
While the conversation was taking place, everybody at the Haven was preparing to sleep. Peepers visited Sybil in order to tell her the great news, but seeing how she was already asleep and that he arrived too late, he decided to sleep nearby in order to tell her the news first thing in the morning, and also to help her with Yodel should he cause trouble as usual. But the mice was his priority, and as soon as he told Sybil, he hoped that would mean she could stop that deadly game as soon as tomorrow. He was one of the many birds worried sick about their Mistress going through that ordeal and exposing her life like that, entertaining a monster that, in Peeper's opinion and many more, didn't deserve her attention or pity.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#1203 Posted: 02:47:59 08/09/2017
"OH I've been preparing." Anue said.
---
SC
#1204 Posted: 03:21:26 08/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile, all was quiet at the Haven, even at Sybil's tree. Thankfully, Yodel slumbered without any trouble. But the same couldn't be said for Sybil. Despite having slept soundly until now, due to her forgetting to go to Crystal for that sleeping tip, she was starting to have nightmares about Naga again. However, unlike last time, this new dream involved Naga only staring at her with those menacing yellow eyes. His coils were surrounding her, but they were not squeezing at all. They were simply preventing her escape. And the snake was just staring dicen at the civet. Sybil was waiting for an attack, a bite or the coils to close in on her, but the dream didn't went beyond that... at least for now...
---
#1205 Posted: 08:34:09 08/09/2017
Suddenly Trico appeared making the nightmare end. "Having more of those nightmares?"
---
SC
#1206 Posted: 13:01:09 08/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was grateful to him for ending it before it got worse, but t the same time wished she could've seen how it ended. She needed to know if she finally let the paranoia asides.
"Thank you Trico. But hey, there was no attack this time. Perhaps I'm finally letting go of those awful thoughts about Naga." Sybil said full of hope, believing that the dream wasn't going to get nightmarish like last time. She couldn't know now, but she wanted to believe it was so.
---
#1207 Posted: 04:27:53 09/09/2017
"Perhaps. But you should go to Crystal tomorrow to learn her calming meditation."
---
SC
#1208 Posted: 15:48:19 09/09/2017 | Topic Creator
"Yes... oh, it has to be after the python game. It is tomorrow after all. But... I'm tempted to ask for another free day." Sybil said, though she quickly dismissed the idea. Se doubted Naga would deprive himself once more of the activity Sybil feared he was liking too much. She was still unaware of the mice released at the forest and swamp, so she thought she would be stuck with the activity a little while longer.

But in the meantime, since she still had plenty of free time, she decided to p,ay with Trico, or maybe just relax with him. Whatever he decided.
"Alright Trico. Looks like I'll he sleeping for a little while longer. What do you wnt to do. I'll let you pick anything at all." Sybil asked, meaning to do anything he asked, though she hoped it wasn't a hunting game or something that would involve her getting eaten somehow. She had enough of that for a lifetime.
---
#1209 Posted: 16:50:34 09/09/2017
"Why not ask him? I'm sure he'll be understanding after all he seems kind enough."
---
SC
#1210 Posted: 17:51:05 09/09/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, that's true. He's been nothing but polite with me and he has demonstrated wonderful control during the game." Sybil said, leaving out that he has been a tad rougher with every catch. Even so, Sybil still felt awful for having all those horrible thoughts about him.

"Still, I wish I could stop seeing him as... evil. The warblers still see him as a monster and it has rubbed off on me. Not that I blamed them of course after what he did, but still, I wish they could just give him a chance. He has respected our deal after all when he could've just declined. He didn't have to, but he did anyway." Sybil expressed, still grateful to the python for respecting that deal. After all, she and the rest of the birds were doing him a favor in finding new prey for him and make his life as pleasant as possible.
---
#1211 Posted: 18:27:19 09/09/2017
"Perhaps show him around tomorrow."
---
SC
#1212 Posted: 19:18:34 09/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil had thought of that long before, but something deeply worried her.
"A tour? Of course, I wanted to do that., but I'm jus afraid that he may spot a warbler during our walk. What if the temptation is too great for him?" Sybil commented, still deeply scarred about the fact Naga killed so many of her warbler friends in so little time. There was no doubt in her mind he would still be pursuing them if she hadn't come to him in the first place. Maybe the deal was easier for him since he lived quite far away from the warblers, but what if he saw his former prey again? That was something Sybil just didn't want to risk.
---
#1213 Posted: 20:20:41 09/09/2017
"Yes I know but he has Ender to help him."
---
SC
#1214 Posted: 20:48:59 09/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil almost forgot about that detail, so perhaps it was possible?
"Well, yes. I suppose he is helping him... hmm... should I take the risk then? Should I trust Ender can help him well enough?" Sybil asked Trico, needing his assurance. She really wanted Naga and the warblers to live in harmony, with no fear of the python attacking them again, but it was just too risky. Sybil wondered if it was a risk worth taking, even with Ender's help...
---
#1215 Posted: 21:28:25 09/09/2017
"You have my word Ender will help him."
---
SC
#1216 Posted: 21:58:29 09/09/2017 | Topic Creator
With that settled, Sybil decided to go along with the tour. She knew it was still going to be risky, but something had to be done.
"Ok then, so instead of the game tomorrow, perhaps I should give Naga a tour so he can feel more among friends. I still wish we don't encounter a warbler by chance, but if we do... well, I have faith that Ender will help him control himself." Sybil expressed, knowing she won't be able to withhold Naga in his swampy home forever, so she could as well make the first move.
---
#1217 Posted: 01:20:02 10/09/2017
"I will be here as well."
---
SC
#1218 Posted: 01:48:08 10/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil thanked Trico, and proceeded to play with him whatever he wanted.

It was shortly after midnight at the Haven, so Sybil and the others still had plenty of time to sleep. Peepers was sleeping nearby, far away from the kea's protective eye, but that was only because he has Ben too anxious to tell Sybil the great news. It was peaceful so far, if only a little windy, but no rain or fog whatsoever that night.
---
#1219 Posted: 03:49:51 10/09/2017
By now the Cubs were sleeping curled up with eachother.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:27 10/09/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#1220 Posted: 12:56:04 10/09/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: How come? Remember that Sybil is at her tree this time smilie
---
#1221 Posted: 15:44:42 10/09/2017
Ooc: I thought she was sleeping in the den.
---
SC
#1222 Posted: 17:06:00 10/09/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: No. She went to her tree. Look at post #1204. It establishes she's at the tree. Don't you remember she left to avoid leaving Yodel alone?

With the quiet night, even a twig breaking could be heard at the distance. Everybody had pleasant dreams now that Shadow was gone and could no longer torment their slumber. However, they were still others, particularly the warblers, who believed they couldn't lower their guards just yet. The python was still a problem as far as they were concerned, so some usually had trouble sleeping at night...
---
#1223 Posted: 02:37:43 11/09/2017
"OH I've been preparing." Anue said.
"I see.," Naga said with a little bit of a toothy grin. "You know-- with Shadow supposedly gone for good, there had most definitely been a shift in the food chain around here.," he then added the presence of Anue seemingly bringing out a little of his devious side.
---
#1224 Posted: 02:42:22 11/09/2017
"Yes there has been. Perhaps when the time is right we strike?"
---
SC
#1225 Posted: 03:34:39 12/09/2017 | Topic Creator
As the conspiring conversation took place, there was still not a soul to be heard at the Haven. Most tried to have much of the peace returned now that Shadow was rid of, but as said before, many were still worried about Naga and the potential danger he represented. Nevertheless, Shadow was still the biggest issue, so at least in that aspect, everyone could be calmed now that it has all been solved. They owe much to Crystal for helping them through that ordeal...
---
#1226 Posted: 03:30:45 13/09/2017
"Yes there has been. Perhaps when the time is right we strike?"
"Perhaps-- but I feel that they may still have some use left in them. All it takes... all it takes is some manipulation and they are practically ours. Sybil in particular can be quite... quite mold-able under the right circumstances.," Naga replied seemingly referring to the games and the kia's search for a more suitable prey. In truth, he was still following the plan to a degree albeit a few distractions here and there. And at the least-- he was willing to put any major action at hold for the time being.
---
#1227 Posted: 04:09:54 13/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Slowly but surely, morning came, with some little rain and sunshine, promising a future rainbow somewhere. After spending some time with Trico, Sybil vanished from the dream world and slowly woke up, glad that her guardian stopped her previous dream before it could turn into a nightmare, but at the same time wishing she could've seen how it would've ended. With morning on the horizon, Sybil went down to get some breakfast, leaving the snoring Yodel to himself. She put up the curtain to avoid the sunshine from getting into his eyes. With that settled, she craved berries instead of fish that morning.

Peepers was still sleeping, and if it wasn't for a ray of sunshine hitting him on the face, he would've missed Sybil, who just had her share of berries. He quickly went to her to tell her the good news, but Sybil's reaction was neutral.
"Oh, that's great Peepers! You did wonderfully..." Sybil said, pretending to be happy, but Peepers was no fool.
"You don't seem pleased about it Mistress. I know mice are small, but they're quick and numerous, and they'll serve as great food source for that python and the rest of the carnivores on the island. This is only until Lady Rose and Mr. Sayan bring rabbits from the mountains." the aged warbler assured, wanting to persuade Sybil to avoid the deadly game today and the rest.
"Well... it's a start at least. And rabbits? Wonderful idea. They're bigger and just as quick." Sybil said, pleased about that detail, but there was something she needed settled.
"Listen, I know you don't like me going there to that swamp and at the mercy of Mr. Naga, but it's only for today. I need to be sure he has noticed the mice and... make sure he knows that the game is off now that he has new prey..." Sybil said as she headed to Naga's territory despite Peepers protests, although it terrified the civet how the big snake would take the news...
---
#1228 Posted: 08:33:57 15/09/2017
Soon Rose and her family were waking up. Rose stretched and yawned. She seemed to sleep much better sense Shadow was gone.
---
SC
#1229 Posted: 11:04:04 15/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Peepers, aware that he wouldn't convince Sybil not to go to that awful place. Instead, he decided to visit Rose and the cubs.
"Good morning everybody. Lady Rose, great news; the Haven now has mice if you ever feel like them." he said as means of conversation, leaving Sybil's whereabouts a secret for now.

Earlier that morning, when Sybil was still having breakfast, Sholeh had woken up and had a quick breakfast herself and immediately headed to Naga's territory. She didn't see him right away as usual, so assuming he was hunting, she decided to stay near where the two of them meet and wait for him there, climbing a tree to hide just in case Sybil was about to come. She wasn't a morning animal, but this one time, she wanted to make sure she was present before the torturous game began.
---
#1230 Posted: 21:45:28 15/09/2017
"Oh that is great news!"
---
SC
#1231 Posted: 21:47:02 15/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Peepers simply nodded, looking away and still worried about Sybil.
"Well, now you have more variety. Now then, I haven't had my breakfast yet, so farewell for now." Peepers said as he flew away, before Rose could question why he seemed so gloomy.
---
#1232 Posted: 22:13:44 15/09/2017
"I wonder what he's so worried about." Rose said.

Meanwhile with Sybil. "remember Ender is withNaga. He will help him. Now let's see if he's ready for the official tour of the heaven. Like you said he is a resident and deserves the right."
---
SC
#1233 Posted: 22:29:59 15/09/2017 | Topic Creator
While Peepers went far away from the den, Sybil was entering Naga's haunting territory. No matter how many times she visited, she couldn't stop feeling uneasy every time.
"I know. And it's not that I don't trust him, it's just that Naga is such an imposing snake. I have snake friends, but they are barely larger than me. It's like no matter how hard I try, I just can't stop feeling so... afraid of him. I'm trying to win him over to have peace at the Haven again. I managed to befriend Jet, who was once loyal to Shadow. I just hope I can manage to do the same with him." Sybil said, having faith that, one day, Naga would be able to roam around the Haven harmlessly and without anyone being afraid of him or what was he capable of. It worked for a while with Crocux, who was also a reptile, so why not him too?
---
#1234 Posted: 00:40:52 16/09/2017
"I don't know, but I hate to anyone worried now. Especially when everyone should be at peace now-- at least for the time being.," Sayan said having awoken and watching as Peepers went off. "And speaking of which-- kids how does a taste of rabbit sound? Something different perhaps?," he then knowing that they should probably gather the rabbits sooner rather then later and not wanting to worry the cubs.

And elsewhere-- Naga awaited eager for yet another game and unaware of the news concerning the new food source.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:43:57 16/09/2017 by redwes
#1235 Posted: 01:45:15 16/09/2017
"Oh sounds yummy!" Snow said.
---
SC
#1236 Posted: 01:46:43 16/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
Naga awaited eager for yet another game and unaware of the news concerning the new food source.

Sybil reached her destination; her and Naga's meeting spot. She couldn't see the python, but his presence has become too overwhelmingly known to her. He was nearby, she knew it, and knowing how much echo those trees produced, she went on and talked to him immediately without any eye contact, since she wanted to get over that suffocating feeling.
"Mr. Naga? Good morning. I know you're around, so... I'll just get to the point. The keas released mice from Hunted island here... so... I don't think we should do the game anymore." Sybil said, almost wheezing, terrified on how Naga would react to the news. The nightmare of him eating her when she was no longer useful to him still lingered in her mind, but even with the terror, Sybil decided to take the risk and wait just a little longer to see how he reacted before giving him the news about the tour...

Sholeh was a quarter a mile away from there, but the echo was enough for her to hear wha Sybil just said. Disappointed couldn't even describe how she was feeling. There she was, getting up early to see Sybil being hunted and tortured by her beloved friend, and what a coincidence that the civet wanted to end the game today. She also wanted to see how Naga would react with those news, but she was too far to see anything. She wanted to get closer, but she didn't want Sybil to spot her, so she remained put...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:52 16/09/2017 by Felines
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1237 Posted: 06:26:55 16/09/2017
Aeriji- As Snow and the others do their best to get me to calm down, tears stream down my face and I tremble like a leaf, looking frantically around as I do. As they finally get me calm, with the tears falling down my cheeks, I tell them everything, how I tried to be nice and friendly with Shadow, let him stay with me in my nest, and then how he possessed me, chaining as well as muzzling me deep within myself, so I could not fight him.
#1238 Posted: 12:44:06 16/09/2017
"It's ok AJ your safe now." Rose said.

"Yah I'm here to protect you because mama said I could." Snow said.
---
SC
#1239 Posted: 01:59:59 17/09/2017
AJ- Having convinced me that I am indeed safe, I lay down and curl up against Snow. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes gleam in the sunlight as I look around at the members of my first family that are present. Even with all that has happened thus far, especially the possession, being with my first family, I feel safe.

"So, you two never told me that you had kids? How long ago did you have these two? Thank you, Snow, isn't it? What's your brother's name? Am Aeriji, by the way and I will always be this small."
#1240 Posted: 02:30:01 17/09/2017
"Yah it was kind of a secret until recently." Rose said. "This is my daughter Snow and my son Hunter."

"You know your fur is so soft. How do you do it?" Snow said.

"Hehe it is isn't it?" Rose said.

Meanwhile in Nagas territory.
"Oh sweet Naga are you here?" Anue said.
---
SC
#1241 Posted: 02:45:51 17/09/2017 | Topic Creator
As Sybil was terrifyingly wanting for Naga's response to her earlier comment, she could hear Anue in the distance, and hid herself beneath the overgrown roots of an old tree. She didn't expect Anue to appear today, but was kinda glad she did, for it saved her the hard time of hearing Naga's unpredictable answer, at least for the time being.

Sholeh on the other hand, was quite furious. She could believe that stupid wolf was there again. She has been waiting patiently for Naga to make his great entrance and scare the fur out of Sybil, but then Anue had to come and ruin everything. She was really starting to dislike that meddling wolf.
---
#1242 Posted: 08:33:58 19/09/2017
Before Naga could even response-- he soon heard the familiar voice of Anue. With a slight sigh, he quickly moved from what would have been his hiding spot and towards the familiar voice. "Shh... now is not a good time. There is-- business to attend to and you're interrupting.," he said opting to make his 'grand appearance' from the nearby shrubbery.

Meanwhile, Sayan smiled as the family gathered around AJ. "We had to be careful at the time, but it was worth it.," he said looking at the cuddly Snow and the nearby Hunter. While Snow was currently obsessed with the fuzziness of AJ-- Hunter peaked up at the mention of rabbits and hunting.
---
#1243 Posted: 08:48:44 19/09/2017
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know." Anue said.
---
SC
#1244 Posted: 12:15:59 19/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't know what Naga was planning, but since she didn't want Anue to spot her, she remained on her hiding place, with Sholeh, a little distance away from the scene, was still angry at the wolf's interruption, wondering why couldn't she just attend to her pack and leave her scaly friend be.
---
#1245 Posted: 02:17:37 24/09/2017
"Shh shh... it's alright. Just-- stay out of the way and watch if you want. We can talk later if you wish.," Naga said slithering away as quickly as he arrived. A familiar shadow soon approached the nervous civet leader and a very familiar voice followed suit. "Apologies my dear civet for the interruption. Now... now for the matter at hand. As much-- as much I appreciate everything you've done and I shall soon taste of this mice you speak of; perhaps one more game for old time's sake? You have shown much improvement and I very much wish to test your skill one... one last time.," Naga said gradually revealing himself as he spoke.
---
#1246 Posted: 02:49:43 24/09/2017
Anue watched from the nearby bushes. "Humm.....interesting." she thought.
---
SC
#1247 Posted: 01:58:24 25/09/2017
AJ: I chuckle as Snow enjoys the softness of my fur coat. I would truly enjoy getting to know her and her brother more, adding them to my "family." I am always going to be the smallest of the group, but I really don't mind. My family loves me the way I am and that is enough for me.
#1248 Posted: 08:40:20 28/09/2017
"What? It's true." Snow said.
---
SC
#1249 Posted: 14:37:17 01/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Peepers remained nearby to remind Rose and Sayan of the task at hand. He was happy with the mice, but didn't want to leave anything to chance. He knew they weren't going to be enough for the gluttonous python. Rabbits were bigger and just as fast, and maybe, just maybe, they would be enough to supply the huge snake's large need of food.

Quote: redwes
"Shh shh... it's alright. Just-- stay out of the way and watch if you want. We can talk later if you wish.," Naga said slithering away as quickly as he arrived. A familiar shadow soon approached the nervous civet leader and a very familiar voice followed suit. "Apologies my dear civet for the interruption. Now... now for the matter at hand. As much-- as much I appreciate everything you've done and I shall soon taste of this mice you speak of; perhaps one more game for old time's sake? You have shown much improvement and I very much wish to test your skill one... one last time.," Naga said gradually revealing himself as he spoke.

As exited as Sybil had been yesterday for avoiding Naga for the first time, she hated the idea of another game with him. She still had the nightmare from a couple of nights ago still fresh in her memory, but nevertheless, she tried very firmly to believe that Naga wasn't planning of getting rid of her once she was no longer of use to him.
"Once! Just... once please. This may be fun to you, but it isn't for me." Sybil declared, not daring to say no to his petition. She had fun with the orcas considering she had been friends with them for years and never meant any genuine harm, but Naga was a case too special when one considers what he has done. She couldn't understand why he wanted to hunt her again for the mice would fulfill that role now. But whatever the outcome, whether she was captured or loose at the end of the hunt, she was determined to make this game the very last one regardless on what the python wanted afterwards.
---
#1250 Posted: 15:37:55 08/10/2017
"Humm...this will be interesting." Anue said to herself.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 25 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me