Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 24 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#1151 Posted: 20:48:26 31/08/2017
"You should come over. Spend some time with us." Rose said. "That bum of a bird can last awhile while you do."
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1152 Posted: 22:04:34 31/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Just let me put... him, in my tree." Sybil explained, not wanting to expose the sweet cubs to Yodel's bitterness. The old warbler glared at Rose as he and Sybil disappeared further into the forest, remaining silent but wanting to let her know he still despised the tiger. He didn't even bothered to ask what cubs was Sybil was talking about, for he didn't care... at least not right now...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1153 Posted: 22:12:31 31/08/2017
Rose went home as well awaiting Sybil. "I'm home kids!"

Snow came running out. "Mama! Did you get to ride the big orca?"
---
SC
#1154 Posted: 23:11:10 31/08/2017 | Topic Creator
As Rose reunited with her family, Sybil arrived to her tree and placed Yodel on her mossy bed.
"Alright Yodel, you'll be comfortable here. You can use the moss as a blanket, and you can remove some of the bark for insects. I'm going out." Sybil said, believing Yodel would be fine. She even improvised a curtain out of leaves so he could have some privacy.

"Wait, and leave me alone here? How is that being responsible? Don't you dare leave! What if I get cramps? What if I faint!?!" Yodel compplained furiously, but Sybil already left. He was so used to being pampered by Whirlpool that he wanted all the attention for himself. But Sybil didn't seem willing to obey his every command, so he planned on how he could get her to do what he wanted, making her feel guilty or something so the civet would feel forced to serve him...
---
#1155 Posted: 02:26:26 01/09/2017
""Hey Sayan we brought that irritating bird back."
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#1156 Posted: 01:12:56 02/09/2017
"Well-- at least they'll be rid of him now.," Sayan said realizing that someone else would have to take that burden now.

"Ooo... did you?," Hunter joined in following up on Snow's question.

Elsewhere...Quote: Felines
Nevertheless, Sholeh decided not to interrogate the python on that matter and went straight to the news.
"Funny how you say she has been lucky she hasn't gotten herself killed. You know the crocodile that lived here? Well, he had quite the temper, and I heard from the warblers he almost killed poor Sybil in a fit of anger. He's not here anymore. He left the Haven out of guilt, probably forever. I thought you might wanted to know since you deserve to be update on the Haven news as much as anyone else. I kinda liked him, but, well, he chose. So good riddance to him." Sholeh commented, not sad about Crocux's departure yet remembering how he defended her species from Sybil once. That was something Sholeh was going to miss of him.
"I see-- still it won't last forever.," Naga simply said also having no doubt that something else would pop up to ruin their day.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1157 Posted: 01:26:33 02/09/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thank you smilie

Finally satisfied to have given very important news to the outcast snake, Sholeh prepared herself to leave.
"Well then, I guess I'm done here. I thought you might wanted to know that since you live here now and have every right to know what is going on around the Haven." Sholeh expressed, very proud of herself. She has now given herself the task to act as Naga's messenger and keep him updated on every little detail that went around the Haven. But for now, she had nothing else to say, but before she left, she really wanted something;
"Well now, if you have other important things to do, I guess I have to leave now, unless you want to bully a few pigeons. But, if you want me to leave now, well, at least before I go, can you tell when your next game with Sybil is? If you don't mind me watching of course. I would like to witness it from a distance. I like to see that civet humiliated." Sholeh said with sadism, looking forward to the spectacle. She didn't want Sybil dead like she did in the past, but she still took great pleasure in her torture and humiliation in these kinds of activities.
---
#1158 Posted: 01:33:41 02/09/2017
OOC: Np! smilie Forgets to edit in snake slur...

"The next game should be tomorrow-- assuming the civet keeps her schedule and... and I suspect she will. Oh... and you can stay if you want my dear Sholeh. Our most recent game has been delayed on account of a certain ceremony. And.. and rather or not we are truuly rid of Shadow, I could go for some pigeon torment just about now.," Naga said with a certain sparkle in his his gleaming eyes. He had grown fond of the games and although the pigeons weren't quite as entertaining-- spending the time with Sholeh made up for it. He didn't know if Sholeh had been informed of the ceremony, but had assumed that most of the residents knew.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:38:57 02/09/2017 by redwes
#1159 Posted: 01:45:51 02/09/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh, the ritual to get rid of Shadow... that was today? Hmm... I wonder..." Sholeh exclaimed, more to herself than to Naga. She had forgotten that was today. She now strongly suspected that the odd feeling from earlier was the results of that ceremony. She was glad though, for if indeed Shadow was rid of, she wouldn't have him messing up her mind trusting to return her to her scheming ways.
"Never mind. Let's go torment those pitiful birds." Sholeh said with cruelty, aware that, despite stopping to scheme against the Haven residents, her sadism wasn't completely gone.

As the two unlikely friends walked, Sholeh still had many things to express about her scaly companion.
"You know, it's quite noble how you even agreed to that silly deal with Sybil about not hunting the warblers. Even though you did us quite a favor reducing that stupidly overwhelming population, I'm surprised you would even be willing to listen to that civet. Just don't let her get use to it. She can be quite bossy if she thinks she is above someone." Sholeh said with distaste, feeling like, in the very few times Sholeh has spoken with her since living there, Sybil almost always sounded like she was ordering her around.
---
#1160 Posted: 01:58:27 02/09/2017
"If I can be honest-- I first made that so-called deal to defy our not-so-mighty Shadow. While his directions had once given me a purpose, I soon realized that I had always done what others wants and NOT want I had wanted. I had only crazed warblers as much as I had, because someone had told me to. And.. and although I continue to follow the deal 'set forth' by Sybil-- it has gone on to much more. And so-- with a little nobility, I continue to do so but only because I choose to. For now at least.," Naga said as they walked. Part of him thought back to what he could of done and still could-- but his thoughts soon turned towards the poor pigeons awaiting ahead.
---
#1161 Posted: 02:08:04 02/09/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: You're quite active right now smilie smilie

As they approached the wetland to soon torment the poor pigeons, Sholeh seemed very intrigued by what she heard.
"Interesting. So if we come to a conclusion here, you have felt limited all your life. Heh, quite a curiosity indeed. But look at you now. A mighty predator with practically nothing to fear and no need to feel limited. Whatever you decide afterwards, I'll be with you every step of the way. Heh, poor Sybil. She is very afraid of you. I can tell with what little I see of her. She stutters occasionally, and now I understand why." Sholeh said, knowing this new game had much to do with it, and meaning to stay on Naga's side regardless on what he chose to do in the future. With Crocux now gone, Sholeh, like Sybil, knew Naga could take over the Haven if he wanted to. Rose was the only one closest in strength to face him now that she was an adult, but she had much to risk if that happened.
---
#1162 Posted: 02:23:41 02/09/2017
OOC: I have time... for now. smilie

"Ah... indeed. And as for Sybil-- from what I've seen, she tries to be very brave in any situation. But alas-- bravery can only go so far and I have no doubt where her thoughts lie. She is very brave and very fortunate-- that civet.," Naga responded seeming to feed Shoeleh's statement into his own ego. "You are right; I was once limited and now am not. For most-- they probably try to settle down and live the simple life, but what is the simple life for someone such as myself? That... that is the question. Then again, the simple life isn't my only option, is it? Choices... so many choices...," he then added seemingly going back to the same question. For someone who could swallow the their very 'leader' in once gulp, he sure had a lot to think on.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:41 02/09/2017 by redwes
#1163 Posted: 02:35:19 02/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Talking with Naga was probably Sholeh's favorite pastime. He was so mysterious and enigmatic in the way he talked, it almost mesmerized the mongoose. Naga seemed to have a very complicated relationship with Sybil, and the mongoose couldn't tell what the python's future plans were, for she doubted he himself was aware on what he wanted to do. But one thing was becoming clear to her; he was keeping Sybil around because it was in his best interest at the moment. What will happen if that wasn't the case anymore? That was a question Sholeh decided to leave for another time, for at the moment, it was time to have some fun with the pigeons.
"Well, like I said, whatever your future plans are, I'm going to support you no matter what. Misunderstood being like us have no one but each other." Sholeh said determinedly, appreciating her friendship with Naga the more she spent time with him.

Convinced that the python had no doubts on the truthfulness of her friendship and support, she proceeded to think of a plan to have fun with these bumbling pigeons.
"Say now, I have an idea; what if I don't spook one of the pigeons towards you and you wait with open jaws? I want to see how far their stupidity goes." Sholeh suggested, wanting to know if one of the silly birds was dumb enough to make such a deadly move...
---
#1164 Posted: 02:40:53 02/09/2017
"Ah that-- that.. that will be the ultimate test.," Naga said agreeing with the idea. Part of him hoped one of the pigeons would fail the test, but his expectations of the dumb bird were only getting lower and lower. Still, it was an entertaining idea even if only to see just many ways the poor bird could die.
---
#1165 Posted: 02:58:37 02/09/2017 | Topic Creator
As Sholeh stalked a target, she was feeling happy with this bonding time. Not only was she getting to know Naga better (even with his mysterious ways) but she was now practically helping him hunt. She thought they could really make a great team. As she finally tacked the oblivious bird, the pigeon didn't noticed her until she bit it's wings to make it harder to escape. As the medium bird tried to escape flying, it could only hover, and Sholeh chased it right in the direction of the eagerly awaiting Naga. Since the doomed pigeon was too concentrated on trying to escape Sholeh's pursuit, it didn't noticed Naga was standing right there, and the mongoose just watched as the terrifying bird headed to it's death.
"He heh, look at it go. So they are that stupid! Poor, pitiful creatures can't even be smart enough for their own lives." Sholeh said with a sadistic smile as she watched how the pigeon continued running away, even AFTER she had stopped chasing it...
---
#1166 Posted: 15:52:11 02/09/2017
"I sure did young ones." Rose said as she nuzzled them both. "At least Whirlpool would be rid of the bird." Rose said as she Rubbed against Sayan head.

"Oh wow!" Snow said. "Hey mama can we go to the beach? I want to see a orca again!" She said.

"Now that's an idea. Let's us all go." Rose said with a smile.

Meanwhile Anue was nearing Nagas territory. "Oh sweet Naga where are you my good friend?"
---
SC
#1167 Posted: 17:29:32 02/09/2017 | Topic Creator
As Rose left with the cubs, Peepers managed to catch her just before she could disappear into the foliage. Although he wanted to follow after her, he noticed she was with her cubs, and didn't want to interrupt their bonding time. Instead, he decided to talk to the now lone Sayan instead.
"Good morning Mr. Sayan. Or good afternoon almost. I don't know if Lady Rose let you know yesterday, it she had the idea of you two bringing rabbits from the mountains for the python to hunt." Peepers informed, not knowing if Rose already told him, but letting him know just the same.

"No rush though. The good Kali back at Hunted island told us of a mice species that lives there, and a group of warblers and keas are there catching some to bring here even as we speak." Peepers said happily after a little pause, no doubt grateful to Barloc's wife, who decided to help them with such valuable information when the bitter cockatoo leader neglected it.
---
#1168 Posted: 19:15:25 02/09/2017
Naga happily gulped the poor pegeon with a tooth smile. "Ah yes... Come on in. You can trust me.," He remarked making fun of the poor thing.

Hunter happily followed alongside Rose and Snow.

"I'm sure she would've gotten around to it-- but thank you.," Sayan said looking at now aging peepers. "It's a smart plan espially now that Shadow is gone. I'll get on it when I can.," Sayan said thinking of how Hunter was already developing and watching as the Cubs ran off in the distance.
---
#1169 Posted: 19:38:56 02/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh watched with some both fascination and horror how the pathetic pigeon was no more in a matter of seconds. She even started to believe Naga didn't even bothered killing it first.
"You know, I kinda feel sorry for the silly creatures. They're not even smart enough to know when their lives are in danger... but, that's how nature works." the mongoose commented, feeling pity for the unintelligent birds for the first time, since it was almost as if they were born to be on every carnivore's menu. Believing Naga had only her as a genuine friend, and still not knowing about the wolves, Sholeh spent most of the afternoon with her reptile friend, bonding with him being the only true joy she has experienced in a long time.

Peepers was happy that Sayan was on board, but now that mice were being brought to the Haven, the rabbits could wait.
"It doesn't have to be right now. It can be later today, or tomorrow. Or whenever you want. Although the sooner the better, anything to get the poor Mistress off that dangerous activity with the python." Peepers said, still worried about Sybil but glad she was free today... that is, if Yodel didn't ruin it.
---
#1170 Posted: 23:35:50 03/09/2017
"Yes-- Nature can be quite cruel at times.," Naga said with the same toothy grin.

"Much agreed.," Sayan said with a nod wondering what the large snake was up to. "I fear for her safety-- and for the safety for everyone if we don't eventually find a solution to that particular problem soon.," he then added.
---
#1171 Posted: 00:38:50 04/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh smiled in return, continuing to bond with the giant snake for most of the afternoon, tormenting the putiful pigeons and helping him get an easy feast. Tomorrow, she wanted to make sure she was present during him and Sybil's activity, for there was nothing she enjoyed more than to see the civet humiliate herself. But as she thought of the two of them, she couldn't help but to wonder what Naga really thought of the civet. No doubt he admired her to some degree, but nevertheless, Naga didn't looked like somebody who obeyed orders, even less a deal that limited him.
"Naga..." Sholeh asked, almost asking if he was going to betray Sybil.
"... this has been great fun, but bullying these dumb pigeons gets boring fast. They're so stupid, it's not being fun anymore. Perhaps we should think of other hobbies the next time we meet." Sholeh suddenly said, changing the subject quickly and hoping Naga didn't noticed that wasn't going to be the question at all.

Peepers bowed respectfully to Sayan before deciding to relax at the beach himself. The Amur leopard seemed quite pleased to have some time to himself, considering leopards were usually solitary, so he left him in order to have some fun himself, and maybe observe the playful cubs from a distance...
---
#1172 Posted: 01:20:03 04/09/2017
"You.. you may be right. They can be quite-- predictable.," Naga said with a sigh as he watched a pigeon walk right into the water and to its own demise. He was temporary too distracted by the dumb bird to notice the quite change in topic. "I'm sure we'll figure something out.," he added looking at Sholeh.

Sayan gave a slight bow in return and proceeded to lay down-- staring at his own reflection in the nearby water. It was actually quite nice to have the place to himself even if only for a little while. He remembered back to when he had discovered the then hidden den and later when he had shared it for the first time. So many things had changed since then and so had he. And eventually-- they would end up passing it on to their cubs and to the future generation. In the meanwhile, however, he was simply at peace.
---
#1173 Posted: 01:31:57 04/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh gave a quiet sigh of relief when Naga didn't gave any signs of noticing her quick change in topic, so she observed as well how some of the dumb pigeons didn't even needed Naga's help to die. They were still in a severe panic and scattering in all directions. But as she watched, she also looked at the sun and realized it was getting late.
"Well dearie, it's time for me to head home. This was... such a wonderful day. Thank you for giving me a chance in friendship and for being so kind to me. I've been so miserable ever since Sybil started to use this island as a Haven, but you, you're returned to me a happiness I never thought I'd feel again." Sholeh said with large gratitude, meaning every word. She usually manipulated others to do her bidding, but Naga was the first she truly wanted as a friend and not as a pawn.
"Listen, once I return home, I'll make a list on some other hobbies we can do in our reunions. Oh, and don't forget to let me know when the gravy is over so I can make you more." she said with a genuine smile, preparing to head to the beach to skip the swamp, since it was so hard to navigate through it.

The entire Haven was at peace, with everyone either having fun or simply relaxing (except Yodel of course). As for Sybil, she was at her creek, just a few steps of her tree. She was in the water, nose up, the water covering her ears and muffling all the sounds from her surroundings, including Yodel's endless rambling. The beach was usually her favorite spot to unwind, but she wanted something different the time, so her creek was the best bet.
---
#1174 Posted: 02:25:05 04/09/2017
"There you are dear Naga!" A voice said from behind the two. "Oh it looks like you've made a friend. I am Anue."
---
SC
#1175 Posted: 02:28:54 04/09/2017 | Topic Creator
As Sholeh got ready to leave, she heard the voice... and she didn't seemed exactly pleased.
"Who the heck are you!?" she asked bluntly, not having seen this wolf before in her life. If it has been a dingo, the visit would've made a little more sense, but Sholeh knew what a wolf looked like, and this new face was clearly one of them. It couldn't be a Haven resident, since she would've seen or at least heard about Anue at some point.
---
#1176 Posted: 02:35:43 04/09/2017
"Oh I am simply a good friend of Naga. I am Anue. Alpha female of my pack."
---
SC
#1177 Posted: 02:43:20 04/09/2017 | Topic Creator
"Pack?" Sholeh repeated.
"Friend!?" she then exclaimed, too befuddled to assimilate what she was hearing. She had thought she was the python's only friend.
"I don't understand. Since when? I thought Naga had no one else in the world." Sholeh expressed, feeling quite offended that Naga never mentioned Anue in neither of their conversations. She thought Naga would've trusted her enough to give her information as important as that.
---
#1178 Posted: 06:36:17 04/09/2017
"Sense Shadow brought us here long ago." Anue said.
---
SC
#1179 Posted: 06:38:56 04/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh remained silent for a while. She worked for Shadow for a brief time, but now she realized she never managed to know him completely.
"So then... did he brought you here as a form of revenge too?" Sholeh asked, already knowing that Naga was brought for the same purpose.
---
#1180 Posted: 13:18:08 04/09/2017
"Yes he did. But I had no intention of taking orders from him."
---
SC
#1181 Posted: 15:35:23 04/09/2017 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, I bet." Sholeh said, looking at Naga, still offended that he didn't mentioned Anue even once.
"So then, what's next? What is your story? I haven't seen you until now." the mongoose asked, wanting a quick response since she still had to leave. She was especially interested in how Naga and the wolf were in cahoots with each other.
---
#1182 Posted: 23:00:20 04/09/2017
"I've just been with my pack. After all I am the alpha female."
---
SC
#1183 Posted: 23:04:07 04/09/2017 | Topic Creator
"Away from the Haven territory I suppose. I haven't seen you around there." Sholeh pointed out.
"Where do you and your pack live anyway?" she then asked, doubting it was the outback since that was dingo territory and not suitable for wolf species.
---
#1184 Posted: 01:28:25 05/09/2017
"We live in the deep part of the forest that no one would travel there." Anue said.
---
SC
#1185 Posted: 01:46:38 05/09/2017 | Topic Creator
"Hmm... deep part... I suppose that's near the swamp?" Sholeh expressed, theorizing the location must be somewhere around there , since the swamp was where the forest was the thickest.
"Never mind. I have to leave. Nice meeting you... or whatever." Sholeh said, clearly not pleased with meeting Anue. She had thought she had Naga all to herself. Nevertheless, she wasn't going to let this get in the middle of their friendship, so with a small nod, Sholeh bid farewell to her huge reptile friend.
"Well, goodbye Naga... remember that I will still visit tomorrow for you know what." Sholeh said, the last sentence in a whisper. She wasn't going to let Anue get in the way of her plans. She loved seeing Sybil tortured and humiliated, and there was no way she was going to miss it.
---
#1186 Posted: 02:08:26 05/09/2017
"Well she was pleasant." Anue said. "I am curious why she was here."
---
SC
#1187 Posted: 03:25:28 05/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh managed to hear that last question, which sounded like a whisper at the distance she was. She wanted to turn around and answer Anue herself, but she decided to let Naga handle it this time.

Although it was still mid afternoon, the Haven was slowly starting to be active again. The mice hunt was a success. Even though the keas were the only ones big enough to carry the rodent, they believed they had enough. Some carried two, three or even six of the complaining animals, and finally, it was time to release them. What was better, these mice would not only give another prey option to the bored python, they would also serve as great snacks for the other carnivores of the Haven like Rose and her mate. Some mice were released in the forest, but others were released at the edge of the swamp, where the keas spooked them further into it so that the giant snake would have the surprise. They were at least five dozen mice, a number both warblers and keas agreed was enough. Rodents reproduced fast, so they were going to be an excellent food source. Many of them believed it was such a good idea, they wondered why couldn't they thought of it sooner.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1188 Posted: 03:54:19 05/09/2017
Sunflame collapses in his bed minutes after Yodel is gone. Still he has no idea that Yodel was using him or his roommate, Whirlpool. The male serval thinks that all he and Whirlpool were doing was helping the bird.

AJ: Meanwhile after a few hours, I slowly begin to stir, my deep, dark midnight blue eyes opening. I feel drained after Shadow took over my body and imprisoned me within with chains as well as a muzzle so I would not fight him. Still as I see Rose and Sayan, a weak smile forms on my face. Tears fall down my face as I think of all that has happened and how I could do nothing against it.
#1189 Posted: 04:06:27 05/09/2017 | Topic Creator
As late afternoon perked, Sybil left her creek with a big smile in her face. Yodel couldn't be heard anymore. She imagined he was tired off that screaming. She didn't dare to look in case he was up, waiting for more rambling, so she simply left towards the direction of Sayan's den. Se got startled when she heard quick rustling from a brush, which she assumed was a large lizard. Nobody disturbed her little nap, so she didn't know the good news. She was going to spend the rest of the day, and maybe part of the night bonding with the cubs, for she believed it was going to be the same, terrifying ordeal with Naga after tomorrow...
---
#1190 Posted: 04:19:05 05/09/2017
Soon Rose and the Cubs were back. Snow went right over to AJ as she was worried about him. She feels him stirr. "Mama daddy he's waking up!"

"AJ are you ok?" Rose said.
---
SC
#1191 Posted: 04:26:20 05/09/2017 | Topic Creator
A few minutes later, Sbil arrived, and was curious with the commotion. She then saw AJ was awake, and was ecstatic.
"AJ! Thank goodness! Stupid Shadow! How dare he harm you?" she said with a mix of happiness and fury. Although she didn't see the margay as often as before, she still appreciated him very much. No heart was bigger than his. Who could forget he was the one who gave Sholeh a home when hers was destroyed. Although AJ was awake, he still looked dazed.
"Rose, Sayan. One of you. Take AJ home... or not. Let him sleep with you for tonight. The warmth of the den and all of you should help him sleep more soundly." Sybil suggested, having experimented herself how pleasant and comfortable was sleeping with the family.

And speaking of Sholeh, she has finally returned home, but her head was a spiral of questions. She didn't even noticed AJ wasn't home. She was too distracted. She has been in such a good mood today, but Anue's sudden presence was... sour to say the least. But once again, she was determined not to let the silly issue ruin such a special friendship, so wolf or not, Sholeh was going to continue visiting the python regardless of what happens.
---
#1192 Posted: 21:29:49 05/09/2017
"He can sleep here, tonight.," Sayan said with a nod.

"Really?," Hunter said perking up at the sound of company. "Yes... really son.," Sayan replied with a smile.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Well she was pleasant." Anue said. "I am curious why she was here."
"She... she was here because I wanted her here and it had been quite a long while since we last interacted. She's-- she's been a friend a great source of company while you were gone.," Naga said wishing the alpha wolf hadn't shown up just then.
---
#1193 Posted: 21:55:34 05/09/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: One of you can make morning come if you want. Or make something happen during the night. Or even have the characters dream. Whatever you guys decide. Remember that I may be absent for a long while smilie

With AJ secured at the den, Sybil was more relaxed. After spending some time with the cubs, as soon as the sun was absent, Sybil wanted to make sure she was at her tree before it got completely dark.
"Well my friends. Time for me to head to my own home. Good night. I don't want to leave Yodel alone for too long, you know what I mean." Sybil said, almost sounding like a joke, but she was afraid to find her tree a mess. She believed Yodel was capable of messing up her home just as revenge for leaving him alone, not to mention that the den was now crowded. Plus, she didn't want to risk oversleeping like last time.

Fortunately, the tree hasn't been tampered with. Yodel was sleeping soundly by the time Sybil arrived. He succumbed to exhaustion after much complaining, much to the civet's relief and delight. The night was calm and serene, and guaranteed it was going to stay that way until tomorrow. As Sybil took another spot in her tree, she prayed everything went smoothly tomorrow, but above all, she hoped she didn't have any more nightmares about Naga.
---
#1194 Posted: 21:56:36 05/09/2017
"If you were feeling lonely you should of said something. I would be more than happy to keep you company." Anue said.

"I'll stay by him." Snow said.
---
SC
#1195 Posted: 22:13:36 05/09/2017 | Topic Creator
OCC: Still nothing here, so I'll continue posting for as long as I can.

With the day over, Sybil had no complains. She spent her free day wonderfully. She bonded with the cubs, got through the ritual, brought Yodel home and even had time for herself. She managed to do so many things in a single day, so she was happy. No nightmares so far, and was subconsciously started to wonder if Shadow had so etching to do with that. She was sleeping soundly and without any interruptions at last.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1196 Posted: 00:35:39 06/09/2017
AJ:

"I don't know... What happened? Is Shadow really gone? Am I free of him," I say, the tears still falling down my cheeks and splashing onto the ground. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes shimmer in the light of the moon as they dart here and there scanning frantically for danger. My little form trembles as I gaze at my some members of my second family, including Aunt Rose and Uncle Sayan's kids.

The elephant brothers, Anvor and Bjorn, remain alert as they take turns patrolling the shores of Haven. Currently it is Bjorn's turn, so the older of the two elephants, starts his patrol. Bjorn looks up at the sky and sighs. Only two of them now, Shadow's war had cost them, the third of their trio and the oldest of them. Ivor had perished protecting Sybil in the battle, the poison of her attacker flowed into his body, slowly leading to his death, as t stopped his heart, permanently. Still Bjorn and his remaining brother, remain strong for their friends and all that live in Haven.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:47:24 06/09/2017 by Wyrstel
#1197 Posted: 04:53:53 06/09/2017
"Easy there AJ, easy. You're safe now." Snow said gently.
---
SC
#1198 Posted: 01:08:29 07/09/2017
OOC: Sorry... I kinda forgot what AJ was due to all the first person talk. But welcome back! smilie

"Don't worry AJ-- you're safe now. You're with us.," Sayan said welcoming the feline.

Meanwhile...Quote: Spyroconvexity
"If you were feeling lonely you should of said something. I would be more than happy to keep you company." Anue said.
"Thank-you... I appreciate that. I just needed time to get my thoughts together as my separation with Shadow wasn't quite as smooth as yours had been. I won't lie... it was rough and she had been a present surprise throughout it all.," Naga said looking back at where Sholeh had left.
---
#1199 Posted: 04:11:29 07/09/2017
"Oh I can see that. She seems nice. Lots of questions that one."
---
SC
#1200 Posted: 01:54:29 08/09/2017 | Topic Creator
By the time Sholeh returned home, her head was still a spiral of questions. At least she knew one thing; the reason why Naga obeyed Sybil's deal was to challenge Shadow. That really made sense, but since Shadow was gone, did he still meant to keep the deal? Sholeh believed Naga wasn't going to keep it forever, considering almost nobody could challenge him and how he has made it clear he loved his previous warbler diet. Deep inside, she wished they python could start hunting the annoying little birds again, for it would mean more orphaned eggs, thus a feast for herself. Of course, she also knew Sybil was going to try to reason with Naga again, but how would he handle the civet's talk this time? That was something Sholeh still meant to ask the snake when the time was right. In the meantime, she wanted to get a good night's sleep so she could be present at their activity and see Sybil humiliate herself mercilessly by her scaly friend.
---
First | Previous | Page 24 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me