Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 23 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1101 Posted: 00:42:00 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil soon interrupted the question, getting in the middle of AJ and Snow.
"There are more important things to do now AJ. Let's leave the introductions for later." Sybil said swiftly, giving a quick glance at Snow to make her keep quiet.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#1102 Posted: 01:50:45 29/08/2017
"Sybil what was that for?" Snow said.

"Hush now child now lets preform the ritual. Diamond would you please?" Crystal said.

Diamond noded and proceeded to light the candles Crystal made.

"Now hold paws everyone."
---
SC
#1103 Posted: 01:53:55 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't like the sight of fire, bit that was the least of her concerns now. She looked at Crystal and wondered if holding paws meant AJ as well. She pointed at him subtly with her ear and looked at the caracal, wanting answers...

Barloc was somewhere nearby, witnessing the ritual. Since he couldn't feel nothing wrong, he wondered why everybody was taking so long. He wanted the silly ritual to be over with already so that Sybil could take the irritating Yodel away and leave poor Whirlpool alone.
---
#1104 Posted: 02:15:09 29/08/2017
Crystal shook her head. "Mr AJ was it? Sense you don't have a guardian of yourself can you stay back so you won't be in danger."

The fake AJ noded and moved back. "Something is off." he thought to himself.

"Now everyone hold paws and call your guardians." Crystal said.
---
SC
#1105 Posted: 02:31:18 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was relieved AJ wasn't going to be part of this, but still, with a glance, she wanted to rush Crystal to proceed. She called Trico to her and waited for the caracal's actions. She knew now Shadow was imprisoning poor AJ in his own body, but it was a concern she kept to herself for now. She didn't know if Rose, Sayan or the cubs suspected something was off too, but it was better if they didn't know. Once Shadow was destroyed, all was going to be well, and finally, some peace could return to the Haven...
---
#1106 Posted: 02:42:18 29/08/2017
"Ember I need you!" Rose called out.

"Flame I call you!" Snow said.

With that their guardians appeared before them.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#1107 Posted: 02:46:46 29/08/2017
"Orion, I call you!," Sayan said joining in the ceremony. He also felt something off but proceeded with the ceremony.

Hunter glanced at Sayan to which he gave a slight nod. "Star! I.. call you now!," he called out.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1108 Posted: 02:56:12 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Barloc looked really disturbed by what he was witnessing.
"Just what we needed; a predator who is also a witch!" he said to himself, scared out of his wits but deciding not to interrupt the ritual.

Sholeh in the meantime, was taking a nap on the rock where she was waiting for Naga to appear, but she woke up with a jump. The Haven was calm and quiet, but the ritual created an uneasy feeling similar to an earthquake. Everybody at the Haven felt it, from warblers, to keas, the marine birds, and even some of the orcas in their oceanic habitat. Not many suspected what it was, though it was no mystery to those who knew the ritual was today. Could today be the day they all got rid of Shadow's poisonous presence at last?
---
#1109 Posted: 03:37:28 29/08/2017
Orion and Star appeared before them.

Shadow started to wince in pain.

"Guardians our friend AJ is in need! Free him from Shadow! Rid him from his body and this place!" Crystal said.

Shadow now knew what this was. He started to run but was stopped by Trico and the other guardians. "Let him go Shadow!"

"Never!"

"Fine have it your way." With that Trico entered AJ body and soon came out with Shadow in his tallons. "Shadow you have done crimes which are forbidden by spirit code and mortal life. You are hearby banished to the underworld where you will remain for eternity." With that the other guardians glowed bright and chains of light formed around Shadow and dragged him into the ground. Then a last flash of light and Shadow and the guardians were gone.

Rose quickly went to AJ and gently picked him up. He's unconscious.

Crystal went to AJ and touched his forehead. "He'll be back to his old self. He needs rest."

Rose noded. "Snow stay by AJ and take care of him until he awakes." Snow noded and went to AJ side.
---
SC
#1110 Posted: 03:51:37 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well that was quite an event smilie

Sybil helped AJ and placed him closer to the den so he would have a comfortable place to rest. At last, Shadow was finally gone, never to torment anyone again, but she never imagined it would come with a price. Trico and the other guardians vanished as well, meaning they would probably never return. Now Sybil had nobody to talk to in her dreams now that Trico was gone, and Guardian stopped visiting, meaning he has probably moved on. She said nothing else after it was all over. She simply remained silent, as if mourning...

Barloc was still on the same perch, but didn't approach Sybil. He didn't want to be anywhere near that witchy caracal, so after waving some of his fear and awe behind, he flew away, deciding to wait for Sybil at the beach, since he couldn't my stand being there anymore...
---
#1111 Posted: 04:00:39 29/08/2017
Minutes later Trico appeared before Sybil. "Why are you so said Sybil? We aren't gone. Like Crystal said we are always here for you."
---
SC
#1112 Posted: 04:21:04 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil quickly rubbed her eyes, not wanting anybody to find out she almost cried.
"Trico! You idiot! You gave me quite the scare there!" she complained, her demeanor changing for the best. For a moment, she thought she was never going to see him again.
---
#1113 Posted: 04:27:28 29/08/2017
"You silly civet I would never leave you." He then hugged Sybil. To Sybil she would feel a warm touch.

Ooc: your picture on the front page isn't showing anymore.
---
SC
#1114 Posted: 04:37:03 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know, just like most of the other drawings. Those Photobucket thieves are demanding 400$ a year if you want to show your images in other websites! Those greedy robbers! As soon as this RP is over, I will have to post all of the drawings again using another server. I hope they go bankrupt smilie

Although she couldn't feel the touch, she could feel the warmth, and that was more than enough for Sybil.
"Well... it's over, isn't it? Shadow is out of our lives forever. That's one less worry off our chest." Sybil said relieved, finally able to breathe properly again. She still had Naga and the wolves to worry about, but Shadow was the biggest source of stress, and it was finally over.
---
#1115 Posted: 08:31:17 29/08/2017
"Yes he will not be a problem anymore." Trico said. "The haven will be safe especially Roses family."
---
SC
#1116 Posted: 15:06:59 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil inhaled deeply, very glad to hear that. Finally, much of the Haven's peace could return. Now it was all up to the warblers finding new prey for Naga and all could be well. She tried not to be worried about the new wolf pack, since the python guaranteed her he will help.
"Thank you Crystal! Thank you so much! We owe you that and more." Sybil said as she approached the caracal, very grateful that this wonderful being appear in times of such dire peril.
---
#1117 Posted: 20:54:56 29/08/2017
"You're very welcome. And thank you guardians, thank you for your service." She said.
---
SC
#1118 Posted: 21:43:49 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was very happy at the moment, but as her moment of peace lasted, she suddenly remembered they were still things to be done. Noon still hasn't come, so she still had plenty of free time.
"Alright now, time for us to move on. Shadow is finally gone, so we can return to our everyday lives without worry." Sybil expressed, very relieved herself. She then approached Rose and addressed to her alone.
"Listen Rose. Barloc is waiting for me. He can't stand Yodel anymore. If you want to accompany me..." Sybil said, preferring not to be alone with this particular task. She had hoped that with Yodel's terrifying experience with Crocux, he would've learned a little kindness, but based on Barloc's annoyance with him, that sadly didn't seemed to be the case.
---
#1119 Posted: 23:56:36 29/08/2017
Rose noded. "I will come. He will need to learn to respect others especially Whirlpool."
---
SC
#1120 Posted: 00:19:34 30/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Even after this brief moment of relief and happiness, Sybil was discouraged to think that she will probably have to tolerate Yodel herself. She doubted anyone else would want to have it in their home, so she had no choice but to make room in her own tree to have him over.
"Barloc says he's depriving Whirlpool of sleep, and that his medicines and potions are coming all wrong. That stupid Yodel! Anyone would've thought he would have learned his lesson with Crocux, but he's the same, irritable bird he's always been!" Sybil said angrily, almost losing all hope on his redemption. Sholeh had redeemed herself... a little, so she had hoped the same thing could've been done with Yodel.
---
#1121 Posted: 01:34:13 30/08/2017
"I will make sure that bitter bird leaves Whirlpool. He is my friend as well." Rose said. "We all need him."
---
SC
#1122 Posted: 01:47:04 30/08/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: The three of us online at the same time. That's quite rare smilie

Sybil nodded, as they neared the beach. A humongous dorsal fin at the distance gave the orca's position away. It was, of course, Cairo, who came as soon as Sybil called.
"Hello you two. I've been waiting. I saw Barloc fly here and I figured something was wrong. I imagined you would come eventually. He's there." Cairo said, as he pointed to a palm tree behind the duo, and that's where Barloc was. He didn't approach due to Rose's presence, but now that she and Sybil were there, he flew ahead, with Cairo turning his back on the pair to give them a ride on his back. He wanted to ask what was that feeling earlier, but decided to touch the subject later.

Back at Naga's territory, Sholeh was still feeling uneasy. She had no idea what happened. She wanted to wait for Naga a little bit longer, but she wasn't sure if he was too busy with something else or was somewhere else entirely.
"Naga? Hey! I'm sorry for disturbing you. I suppose you're busy today. No matter. I can come back tomorrow if you want to. I wanted to give you some news, but I guess it can wait." Sholeh yelled, taking advantage of the echo and talking loudly just in case Naga was nearby. She knew he didn't liked visits so much, and after that disturbing feeling, she thought he wouldn't be in the mood for anything.
---
#1123 Posted: 01:53:01 30/08/2017
OOC: Indeed! smilie

"No no-- stay my friend. I felt it as well... it was very-- strange.," a familiar voice said as Naga slithered out of the shadows somewhere.

Meanwhile, Sayan watched over the clubs and the recovering AJ.
---
#1124 Posted: 02:03:26 30/08/2017
Rose climbed aboard.

"Daddy is he going to be ok?" Snow said.
---
SC
#1125 Posted: 02:11:07 30/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Cairo remained silent for a while, wanting to avoid any unpleasant subject. Whatever happened earlier, it was brief and over. Instead, he decided to talk about something else.
"So, Barloc was there. I haven't seen that cockatoo in a while. He looked angry, but then again, he always looks angry." Cairo commented, being to used to that cockatoo's bitterness.

"Well, it's Yodel. He's making Whirlpool's life miserable and he's angry about it. He's also upset because we didn't come to pick him sooner." Sybil explained, with Cairo groaning. He didn't need to be told twice. Despite not knowing Yodel as much as the others, he knew what kind of warbler he was, and it really baffled him how Sybil and the others were practically willing to tolerate him.

Quote: redwes
"No no-- stay my friend. I felt it as well... it was very-- strange.," a familiar voice said as Naga slithered out of the shadows somewhere.

Sholeh became startled by the sudden voice, considering she was already feeling jumpy from the occurrence earlier. But after making sure it was only Naga, she calmed down.
"Oh, apologies my friend. I thought you were too busy, or too far. Yes, I know, it was strange..." Sholeh said, sharing the same opinion.
"Well, whatever it was, I'm sure I will find out later. Listen, I know you don't like visits very much, but I'll be brief, I promise." Sholeh said respectfully, before continuing.
"There are some news at the Haven and you have the right to be updated, but there is something I'm curious about; I heard Sybil is... playing some game with you? The warblers are rambling about something like that. Is it true?" Sholeh asked, almost being a necessity the need to know. She was a very curious individual by nature, and this news she had to know...
---
#1126 Posted: 02:59:10 30/08/2017
"He'll be alright little one. He's just... resting.," Sayan said easing the cub's tension.

Meanwhile...Quote: Felines
"There are some news at the Haven and you have the right to be updated, but there is something I'm curious about; I heard Sybil is... playing some game with you? The warblers are rambling about something like that. Is it true?" Sholeh asked, almost being a necessity the need to know. She was a very curious individual by nature, and this news she had to know...

"Yes-- it is true. I have convinced her to use her resources on finding me a.. a more entertaining food source. And-- in the meanwhile, she has agreed to entertain me in a little game of cat-and-mouse. She tries to run, hide, and potentially avoid being caught. I get to toy with her and eventually catch her.. while.. while she lives to repeat the same game again and again. It.. it helps and she is beginning to feel more and more comfortable around me.," Naga said making the whole thing sound like his own idea. After all-- he had a certain reputation to maintain and didn't want to make himself appear weak.
---
#1127 Posted: 03:15:33 30/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh was both amused and disturbed with what she heard. Now she was finally convinced that civet was nuts.
"Oh... well, that's quite some news indeed. So it is true. I don't know if that civet is brave or just plain foolish. I don't mean to say that it's foolish to entertain you, you know, just that it must be quite scary getting hunted by a snake. Don't take it the wrong way. I know you're a nice and civilized snake since Sybil is fine, but still, it must be quite a predicament for her. She really must be quite afraid of you if she agreed to entertain you. I know it must be to avoid you from hunting her precious warblers, but still... that's quite an activity." Sholeh commented, finding the news quite shocking. As much as she loved Naga as a friend, she wouldn't dream of engaging in a terrifying activity like that with him.
"That Sybil. She think she's so noble. Did you know that she also lets herself be hunted by those orcas as well? You should see how they shake her off like a rag doll. You would think she's dead seeing her from a distance. I swear, I think she's starting to like it if she agreed to do it with you as well." Sholeh then expressed, not knowing whether to admire the civet or feel extreme pity.
---
#1128 Posted: 03:40:24 30/08/2017
"When I see that bird I'm going to scold him." Rose said.
---
SC
#1129 Posted: 03:42:26 30/08/2017
"Yes... she is quite something. Very noble and very brave-- almost to a fault.," Naga said almost seeming like he was admiring the civet leader for a brief moment. "No... I can't say I knew something about the orcas, but I can't say I'm surprised ether. That.. that civet is going to get herself killed one day. All it would take is one wrong gulp or swipe or-- let's just say that she's very lucky so far.," he then added commenting on the civet leader's activities.
---
#1130 Posted: 04:18:34 30/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"To a fault indeed. She has to be the luckiest animal around. You have no idea how much she had avoided death." Sholeh said, leaving out that she once sought the civet's death herself, and also leaving a secret how Jet briefly ate her for real once, for it was the day she found out her friendship with the current orca leader was over, and it was a memory she didn't want to relieve again. She then took notice how Naga interrupted his last sentence, and now wondered if he was referring to Sybil being lucky with the orcas... or himself...

Nevertheless, Sholeh decided not to interrogate the python on that matter and went straight to the news.
"Funny how you say she has been lucky she hasn't gotten herself killed. You know the crocodile that lived here? Well, he had quite the temper, and I heard from the warblers he almost killed poor Sybil in a fit of anger. He's not here anymore. He left the Haven out of guilt, probably forever. I thought you might wanted to know since you deserve to be update on the Haven news as much as anyone else. I kinda liked him, but, well, he chose. So good riddance to him." Sholeh commented, not sad about Crocux's departure yet remembering how he defended her species from Sybil once. That was something Sholeh was going to miss of him.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"When I see that bird I'm going to scold him." Rose said.

Sybil shook her head, doubting it will help much.
"That won't do a thing dear Rose. That darn warbler! Not even with what he went through was enough to change him." Cairo said bitterly, feeling very sorry for the one who was going to carry that burden. He suspected it was going to be Sybil herself.
"My apologies if this sounds cruel, but I think Mr. Crocux made a mistake spitting him out." Cairo then said, surprisingly sharing Barloc's same views. If Yodel had been dead, he wouldn't have made anyone else miserable again. Sybil didn't take the comment very kindly, but decided to remain silent nonetheless.
---
#1131 Posted: 04:33:53 30/08/2017
"Cairo! How could you say that? Yes the bird is very bitter but he is still a resident." Rose said. "But for now he will be taken back to the haven. And talked to at once even if we have to forcefully take him." She said. "I won't even say a word about me having kids. He is the last animal I want them to meet."
---
SC
#1132 Posted: 04:57:24 30/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Cairo understood, and also wished Yodel never gets to meet the cubs. He didn't want those poor souls to be exposed to that bird's negative energy. Reaching Hunted island, Barloc was waiting, but remained far from the pair.
"Well now. Here we are. I'll be around to pick you up. Good luck." Cairo said as he left Sybil and Rose on Hunted island sands and swam away.

It felt like an eternity since Sybil last set foot on Hunted island, and realized how much she missed it. It was her home for a while after all.
"Well then Rose. Here we are. I hope you're ready to tolerate Yodel. He won't be easy to handle once we pick him up, especially if Whirlpool gave him a pleasant stay." Sybil warned, suspecting Yodel was going to resist. Even though he was light in weight and stature, his voice alone was enough to irritate anybody. Heaven knew Sybil spent years tolerating him. Now she was the one feeling bitter, for she has been in a good mood and knows Yodel was going to ruin it once they reached Whirlpool's home...
---
#1133 Posted: 08:44:25 30/08/2017
"Let's just get it over with." Rose said.
---
SC
#1134 Posted: 11:19:20 30/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil lead Rose to Whirlpool's den, under Barloc's careful eye in the sky. When she arrived, the wombat received both visitors with a hug. He was messy and with bags bigger than his eyes, yet he didn't hold any grudges towards Sybil or Rose. He knew Barloc was nearby and was the one who practically force them to remove Yodel. While the wombat didn't like the idea of anybody tolerating Yodel, he nonetheless lead the pair to where he was staying, for he admitted he needed a long rest from the lazy warbler...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:49 30/08/2017 by Felines
#1135 Posted: 22:38:07 30/08/2017
"It's so good to see you. We will take the lazy bum so you can get some well deserved rest." Rose said hugging back. She then looked at Yodel. "Alright you time to go ya bum."
---
SC
#1136 Posted: 23:22:40 30/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Yodel groaned and rolled his eyes.
"You two! Here to obstruct my peace? Or did that crocodile asked you to bring me to him to finish the job?" Yodel asked bitterly, as Sybil suspected, he didn't want to go.
"Crocux left because he felt guilty about what he did to you. And is peace to you making others miserable? Look at Whirlpool! He did all this to help you and you take cruel advantage of his hospitality, because you CAN'T STOP BEING A JERK!" Sybil yelled furiously, grabbing the disabled warbler by the tail and forcefully taking him away.

Naturally, the warbler started swearing and complaining, prompting Sybil to take his entire head with her mouth to muffle his voice. It was a comical scene in a sense, but quite a pathetic one at the same time. Yodel still had some of his feathers missing, and he was still unable to fly, yet he managed to recover all his strength while in Whirlpool's care and was clawing Sybil's nose when he could reach her. The always kind Whirlpool wanted to help, but Sybil forbade it and beckoned Rose to follow her to the beach, knowing the journey was going to be torture with this tiny menace in toll.
---
#1137 Posted: 00:47:51 31/08/2017
Rose followed. She looked at Whirlpool. "When you have had your rest there is someone I want you to meet. Well two of them." She said with a wink."
---
SC
#1138 Posted: 00:57:43 31/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool bowed in approval, now very curious about the meeting. He lead his visitors outside, still wanting to help Sybil but the civet wouldn't let him. As they headed to the beach, Yodel forcefully tried to get free, but even with all his strength back, he was no match for the bigger Sybil. She continued walking with an annoyed look on her face, grasping Yodel and trying to ignore all his muffled screams and curses.
---
#1139 Posted: 01:36:09 31/08/2017
"Enough is enough Yodel. You're going back rather you like it or not! You've been nothing but trouble. "
---
SC
#1140 Posted: 01:44:28 31/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Yodel continued cursing and yelling, but Sybil muffled his voice.
"You don't want to know what he's saying." Sybil told, while still firmly holding on to Yodel.

After they neared the beach, Cairo saw the trio from a distance and approached the beach. He couldn't help but to chuckle a little at Yodel's predicament. Turning his back for Sybil and Rose for them to climb aboard, he couldn't contain his need to joke.
"Why don't you shake him off a while Sybil? Teach him a lesson in attitude." he said with a snicker, having too much fun.
---
#1141 Posted: 02:15:10 31/08/2017
"As much as that would be funny it wouldn't be right." Rose said.
---
SC
#1142 Posted: 02:19:00 31/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Cairo remained silent for the rest of the trip, and Yodel finally stopped resisting. The one that received the worse end of it was Sybil though, for she now had a few scratches on her nose. Nothing too serious, and they looked like twig bruises, with no blood dripping, but red scratches nonetheless. Sybil cringed to think it was going to be her the one who will end up taking care of Yodel from now on. He didn't want to expose the cubs to him, the other warblers couldn't stand him, and the keas will hate his rambling. Sholeh wasn't exactly the caring type either despite her and Yodel's previous friendship. She was the only option available.
---
#1143 Posted: 03:19:34 31/08/2017
"Sybil be strong and firm. He has no authority over us." Rose said. "Now let him go. He has no choice now. " Rose said.
---
SC
#1144 Posted: 03:37:06 31/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil placed him down, with them on the orca's back. Since he couldn't swim or fly, he couldn't escape.
"So... the crocodile ran away, didn't he? Possibly the only good thing he has ever done before he hurts somebody else. And you..." Yodel said, pointing at Sybil.
"... you'll bring doom to us all. You think you have a noble cause here? This Haven of yours is nothing but nonsense! You'll bring our extinction if you don't create limitations! Who in their right mind would think of inviting a monster crocodile to our humble home? There I was, bringing a yellowtail to that stupid Crocux, which was super hard to catch by the way, willing to let bygones be bygones and bring peace to our relationship... and look how he repays me! He wanted to take my life, and he couldn't even be successful with that. No no, he took something worse. HE TOOK MY FREEDOM OF FLYING!" Yodel yelled, startling even the mighty Cairo with that scream. It brought Sybil to silence, for she knew Yodel was partly right, but also to avoid screaming herself since she had a few cold opinions of her own...
---
#1145 Posted: 04:10:54 31/08/2017
"Yodel enough!" Rose said sternly. "What's done is done. You will behave for you are not getting any luxuries here. You are more than strong enough to take care of yourself. Sybil is willing to let you stay with her but under one condition you do not take advantage of her for if you do you are on your own." Rose said sternly and very clear. She wasn't going to be intimidated by the bitter warbler.
---
SC
#1146 Posted: 04:28:06 31/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Luxury? Is that how you see it?" Yodel said, confronting Rose as Cairo finally arrived at the Haven and let them off.
"It maybe a luxury for you, but for me, it's a necessity. A warbler that can't fly can't take care of himself... and since it's mostly your fault..." Yodel said serenely, looking at Sybil this time and blaming her for his misfortune.
"... I expect you to take serious responsibility." Yodel finished, climbing on Sybil since he refused to be picked up again. Sybil remained as silent as ever, with a firm glare that lasted the entire ride. She had been so happy that morning with Shadow's soul vanquished and being free of Naga's activity for that day, but now she knew she had another major stress inducer here. Cairo looked at the girls and shook his head slowly, evidently feeling very sorry for the poor civet who had to carry that tiny burden from now on. If it had been up to him, he would've had Yodel killed off a long time ago, considering he was far less merciful than Sybil.
---
#1147 Posted: 08:39:51 31/08/2017
"You got legs so I suggest you use them. Now get off of Sybil now." Rose said. "Yes we will help you but only in things you really need." She bared her teeth a little at him.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:46:15 31/08/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#1148 Posted: 14:00:01 31/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Yodel disobeyed and stayed put, and Sybil, fearing Rose was getting ready to attack him, intervened.
"It's alright Rose. He could walk, sure, but with those tiny legs, it would take us an eternity to reach the tree." Sybil explained, looking at Yodel as if mocking him. Yodel simply scoffed and looked away, in his little mind thinking on how he could make Sybil pay for that joke.
---
#1149 Posted: 20:26:55 31/08/2017
"Hehe those legs are sure tiny. No length to run with?" Rose teased.
---
SC
#1150 Posted: 20:39:37 31/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Yodel simply ignored her, at least learning not to make things worse. He got attacked the last time he did, so at least that much he has learned.
"Well, I'm off Rose. Go spend time with your family. After I'm done here, I would like to enjoy some of my free day." Sybil said without caring if Todel heard, not knowing for how much long would she have to bear her activity with Naga.

At the kea's tree, despite knowing from Peepers that Rose and Sayan would catch rabbits for the python, the few parrots and warblers that still wanted to help Sybil with her predicament had headed to Hunted island to catch some Spinifex hopping mice, the only rodent abundant on the island. It was only found on Hunted island, on the east side, but thanks to the more helpful Kali, the birds knew about their existence and settled to find some for the always hungry snake. The more variety, the better.
---
First | Previous | Page 23 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me